Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Blind Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blind Date (2818 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blind Date by geezyk(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2013
Olivia241: undecidednever tried it bfre never tried it bfre never tried it bfre
NEED SOMEONE TO TRY IT WITH??
Re: Blind Date by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
I would love to try this blind date stuff...
Calabar, uyo, port harcourt, lets see if i can impress you with a one tym date.
Weda string attached or nt attached, mehn aaam in.
Re: Blind Date by DISTINCT89(m): 12:19am On Aug 29, 2013
Blind date am a victim, its just a normal hook up prog., on oluyole fm 98.5 serenade wit soul. Girls ll send in luv sms n d presenter we pick d best 2 sms, he ll nao asked guys to start calling in woo either of d 2gals.
D gal wit d highest number of suitors ll be called by d presenter to pik 1 out of d guys da wooed her so as to av a date. Unluckily it was me, u heard me say unlucky because it was as if i ws dreaming wen i saw d gal bin push in on a wheel chair. I ws like emi ni oko aro God forbid.
Re: Blind Date by chuksi79(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2013
I guess i am one of the lucky ones, i have had a few but one stands out because we are still best friends almost 8 years now.
my phone rang around 11pm on a friday night, first thing i noticed was that the number was that the number calling me was almost same as mine except the last digit which was 5 as mine is 4, i could tell immediately i took the call that the caller was smiling. She had that mischievous laugh, she was bored so she dialed her number and changed the last digit. Just for fun, long story short after explaining what she had done and apologised if i took offense, i told her the only way i would accept her apology was if she tendered it in person over dinner. And it was one of the best outtings of my life. She has a "WINKED" sense of humour and you could literarily see the mischief in her eyes. There i made a friend for life
Re: Blind Date by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
A couple of Times. I've been successful most times but there was this one time I wasn't successful. Met that on Facebook and we got talking. She had a sweet voice so I gamed her and we chose Ozone for hookup. Omo,as I sight the girl from afar,I change pattern straight now. I had to beg some people to act my cousins and lie another cousin of ours was sick..chai,God forgive me for the way that chic felt..
Re: Blind Date by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
No, I haven't. Someone I don't know how she looks like and all. I will never go on a blind date and will indulge in such cool. No photos been xchanged during convo
Re: Blind Date by wezzyjasified(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2013
poshdiva:

Naaahhh.....already Taken kiss
blind date not marriage or engagement
Re: Blind Date by zeekleo(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
why do girls who are not single still go on blind dates?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter / Tattooed, Drunk Or Smoker; Which Would You Prefer To Date? / Girls You People Will Never cease To Amuse Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.