Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? (9748 Views)

First Time With Your Blind Dates. What Was Your Reaction? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by kayo80(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
So, guys, what would you do if your blind date showed up looking like the girl below?

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Beesluv: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
I'll pick race

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by kayo80(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
lol! I would literally turn around and run the other way.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2015
Omg...tat momma is a certified ratchet... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Lagusta(m): 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
yeeeeesh!!!!! shocked
those br34sts have seen better days....
see as them be like expired agege bread!!!!
HIAN!!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Princecalm(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
why will you not ask of her picture before meeting?

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Hazardd(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
menh, your face is too "scarey" *no offence grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Femiartalade(m): 2:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lagusta:
yeeeeesh!!!!! shocked
HIAN!!!!
grin
Lagusta:
yeeeeesh!!!!! shocked
HIAN!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by swaggylomo: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
how do u know a fallen breast
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hazardd:

I bet u were look more gross..even the rug rats will run when they ur ugly face...swerve!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hazardd:

I bet u were look more gross..even the rug rats will run when they see ur ugly face...no offense.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Hazardd(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

I bet u were look more gross..even the rug rats will run when they see ur ugly face...no offense.
you too funny! lol

that eye-glass dont fit you plus make-up,always make it light..no offence grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Sandydayz(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
shocked tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hazardd:

you too funny! lol

And i dnt give a f*ck on ur rubbish quote...move along..no offense but shoo away.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Lagusta(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hazardd:

you too funny! lol

if you checked the profile, you'd see that she is filipina...

and if you don't understand, she is from the Philippines...

so chief, cut the babe some slack....

4 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by japhmanuel: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
I'll say in basket mouth voice "mommy are u in the shop, alright m comin to the shop nw''

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Hazardd(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lagusta:

if you checked the profile, you'd see that she is filipina...
and if you don't understand, she is from the Philippines...
so chief, cut the babe some slack....
from philippines and so what Nigga, you too funny...

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2015
I'll borrow Usain Bolt his legs Hahshahahahahahahahaha WTF so irritating.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Lagusta(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
Hazardd:
from philippines and so what Nigga, you too funny...
no time to argue bro
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Hazardd(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2015
Lagusta:

no time to argue bro
no time either..because nothing concern you and me whether she is from philiphines or not

happy sunday

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:
So, guys, what would you do if your blind date showed up looking like the girl below?
Something similar happened to me a few years back. It was during the Zain/Celtel chat period ( can't remember the name they were called then ) c2007 , I chatted up this girl on the platform and she seemed like a sweet girl , she was waiting for her final result then ABU. Three months into our chat we decided it was time to meet and so we fixed a date and venue. On the appointed day I got there 30mins early but she still came an hour late , that wasn't the least of problems I had with the date , immediately she walked in I almost did a double take , the dress revealed too much cleavage , her b00bs were almost popping out of their harness. Throughout the date I fought vehemently to keep eye contact but it was a useless effort and before the date was over she had to use her scarf to cover herself. Another shocker for me was when she ordered for beer , I don't drink and I expected her to take something light being that I ordered for a malt drink. Anyways the chatting reduced greatly after the date and eventually she got the message.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Hazardd(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

And i dnt give a f*ck on ur rubbish quote...move along..no offense but shoo away.
my stomach Is paining me , i no fit laugh grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by kayo80(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Something similar happened to me a few years back. It was during the Zain/Celtel chat period ( can't remember the name they were called then ) c2007 , I chatted up this girl on the platform and she seemed like a sweet girl , she was waiting for her final result then ABU. Three months into our chat we decided it was time to meet and so we fixed a date and venue. On the appointed day I got there 30mins early but she still came an hour late , that wasn't the least of problems I had with the date , immediately she walked in I almost did a double take , the dress revealed too much cleavage , her b00bs were almost popping out of their harness. Throughout the date I fought vehemently to keep eye contact but it was a useless effort and before the date was over she had to use her scarf to cover herself. Another shocker for me was when she ordered for beer , I don't drink and I expected her to take something light being that I ordered for a malt drink. Anyways the chatting reduced greatly after the date and eventually she got the message.

LOL! But you should have gotten a clue of the kind of girl she was from your chats. Funny experience.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Beface(m): 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2015
I will cover myself with the blood of God and begin to bind and cast. Tell satan say you no see abeg.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:

LOL! But you should have gotten a clue of the kind of girl she was from your chats. Funny experience.
From the chats we had she seemed like the lively type , nothing extreme. The only thing I can hold against her is probably the fact that she told she likes to go clubbing a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by kayo80(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2015
neoapocalypse:

From the chats we had she seemed like the lively type , nothing extreme. The only thing I can hold against her is probably the fact that she told she likes to go clubbing a lot.

Ehen na! You should have guessed the kind of girl she was.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by popeferd(m): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2015
Whattt tha fvck!!!! I get legs to run naaa. I"ll run!

Refer to my signature & help a nigga when daa time comes
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by kayo80(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2015
popeferd:
Whattt tha fvck!!!! I get legs to run naaa. I"ll run!

Refer to my signature & help a nigga when daa time comes

You want people to vote for you for Mr. Nairaland and you don't have a picture in your profile.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by popeferd(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2015
kayo80:

You want people to vote for you for Mr. Nairaland and you don't have a picture in your profile.
nt me bro wink my candidate. www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee we need you and ya peepz smiley Thank you sire...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by Qualer: 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
KashyBaby:

I bet u were look more gross..even the rug rats will run when they ur ugly face...swerve!

this is why i luv you. oya, chop kiss from afar !!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? by kayo80(m): 5:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
popeferd:
nt me bro wink my candidate. www.nairaland.com/iamkingzlee we need you and ya peepz smiley Thank you sire...

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways To Talk To A Girl That Would Make Her Fall madly In Love With You / My Type Of Man....(pix Attached) / Meet The Beautiful Nigerian Woman With The Hottest Backside (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.