Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Akpabio's Hospitals... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Hospitals... (7714 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2013
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318747_Health_3_jpga646bee358994e0e0f720c0eb41d09f0[/img]

The only hospital under construction is the 20th anniversary hospital, constucted was started in 2007 (8yrs ago) but it's more like another abandoned project due to lack of funds. Work is @ maybe 50%.

Attention to all, please feel free to contribute if you have other info and pictures, thanks in advance.

But for now, that's all I have.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by magnetik(m): 12:13am On Jun 20, 2013
If this is true...i say Gaddemit
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 12:24am On Jun 20, 2013
EKO OLE At least Akpabio has hospitals that even a blind ACN paid internet dog like you, who have sworn an oath to be blind to whatever happens in nigeria outside ACN/APC zones to post.
I dare you to post one hospital/ health care centre, that your native osun state governor has built.
Like i said before all your political posturing through nairaland posting dont, and will not affect the political milieu of nigeria come 2015, PDP will win again in AKWA IBOM,SS and a PDP president will return to aso rock . so all your propaganda posting effort is in vain.
you can take that to the bank.

10 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme: EKO OLE At least he has hospitals that even a blind ACN paid internet dog like you, who have sworn an oath to be blind to whatever happens in nigeria outside ACN/APC zones to post.
I dare you to post one hospital/ health care centre, that your native osun state governor has built.
Like i said before all your political posturing through nairaland posting dont, and will not affect the political milieu of nigeria come 2015, PDP will win again in AKWA IBOM,SS and a PDP president will return to aso rock . so all your posting effort is in vain.
you can take that to the bank.

This is about akwa ibom and not Eko ile .

Also, I'm not from osun.

If you have nothing better to.contribute apart from your emotions and tantrums, please exit thread and quit bothering me...

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by versace1: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Also, I'm not from osun.

If you have nothing better to.contribute apart from your emotions and tantrums, please exit thread and quit bothering me...

You are from Osun state why are yoruba people ashamed of their state of origin they always claim the are from Lagos state we Aworis people have keep on warning yoruba people to leave our state for us in peace or what happened in the year 1953 we repeat again

16 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by stebell(m): 12:48am On Jun 20, 2013
@ OP, if these are hospitals, then give me a name for wat Amaechi built in Rivers State.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 12:49am On Jun 20, 2013
oops
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 12:52am On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile:

Also, I'm not from osun.

I will take that to mean that you are disowning your state cos your state gov. has no substantial achievement to showcase?

7 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 12:57am On Jun 20, 2013
EKO OLE be proud and loud! show case your osun state hospitals/ schools ido osun airport and all your state government has achieved.
stop your sarcastic postings. we know who you are and your motives.

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by CyberG: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2013
It's funny why some low-lifers are attacking the poster while ignoring the topic! If the scummy SOBs are not politicians but ordinary people, it is an understatement to say they are under a big generational curse of PDP! Post pictures of better hospitals if you have it, how hard can that be?? Losers!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 1:18am On Jun 20, 2013
CyberG: It's funny why some low-lifers are attacking the poster while ignoring the topic! If the scummy SOBs are not politicians but ordinary people, it is an understatement to say they are under a big generational curse of PDP! Post pictures of better hospitals if you have it, how hard can that be?? Losers!

They of course have nothing better to contribute and I'm very sure they've ransacked the internet but found nothing to counter what I posted hence all the tantrums...

Funny enough, I got the link from the same clown making noise all over the place..

I can't stand these dumb emotional clowns and trolls for real.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 1:52am On Jun 20, 2013
since you do have what to post and not politically motivated showcase your state let the forum c.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by bloggernaija: 2:53am On Jun 20, 2013
These hospitals were built by attah.about 12 of them were built around akwa ibom.this was before derivation and the oil boom
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by CyberG: 3:13am On Jun 20, 2013
bloggernaija: These hospitals were built by attah.about 12 of them were built around akwa ibom.this was before derivation and the oil boom

Really?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 3:31am On Jun 20, 2013
bloggernaija: These hospitals were built by attah.about 12 of them were built around akwa ibom.this was before derivation and the oil boom

Meaning Akpabio gets no credit even for the hospitals in these pictures..

..but Akpabio and Amaechi next door entertained office at the same time, but there are tons of new hospitals all over the place in Rivers and nothing in Akwa Ibom, the state with largest budget in Nigerian? Not a single hospital or even ordinary clinic?

Wow!!!! Worse than I though.

I bet the sub par schools in the schools thread were built by the same attah guy and not Akpabio, Akpabio just throw paint on the schools and called Maku the extortionist inspect as evidence of good governance?

smh...
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by BabaTony: 4:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Eko ole is on a very futile crusade against a man that has been giving him nightmares due to his uncommon transformation of his his state. The more eko ole tries the more he looks stupid. This man has so outclassed his gods fasola and Tinubu that if eko ole doesn't do something fast might might loose his grand status as the duo's official a55licker. Eko ole talking about hospitals and school do you know I can never send anybody to any lagos hospitals or schools. I wan make dem die? In lagos the private sector run the show. If not for them ppl for enter wahala for lagos because as for as those amenities are concerned eko ole and his masrers are FAILURES name them Schools, hospitals, roads, everything. Is it not the same lagos state government that refused to pay the few teachers on its payroll the reviewed salary scale. Is it not the same lagos doctors were sacked because they demanded for their right. Eko ole the tout shame on you. How dare you compare akwa ibom and lagos state in terms of service delivery. Akwa ibom has more government provided amenities than the the private sector this shows you that the government is working! Next time what will be the crusade topic? You started with akpabios schools, it failed now its hospital, it has failed too. Maybe the next will be akpabios sex life. Foooooooooooool

10 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by deshclones(m): 5:20am On Jun 20, 2013
This guy is a joke....what's ur own with akpabio??so amaechi is now the new bride cos he is gej's enemy??all these can clowns sef...tot amaechi is of d pdp so why are you all clinging to him?oops I forgot...its cos he is gej's enemy...

Ekoile focus on ur adopted lagos state..

.why is lekki epe expressway still under construction more dan 7yrs after it was flagged off??...
why is there no general hospital in eti-osa??
why is there modern standard public school in eti-osa??
why is it taking forever to construct d ago palace-okota_ikotun road??
Why is lasu fees high while the sch is in a sorry state??

Why are us so bitter and envious of other states?

10 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 5:25am On Jun 20, 2013
Point of correction eko ole is not from lagos state but form osun. He claims lagos state because he is too ashamed of whats on ground in his native osun state.

6 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Aderostock(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2013
deshclones: This guy is a joke....what's ur own with akpabio??so amaechi is now the new bride cos he is gej's enemy??all these can clowns sef...tot amaechi is of d pdp so why are you all clinging to him?oops I forgot...its cos he is gej's enemy...

Ekoile focus on ur adopted lagos state..

.why is lekki epe expressway still under construction more dan 7yrs after it was flagged off??...
why is there no general hospital in eti-osa??
why is there modern standard public school in eti-osa??
why is it taking forever to construct d ago palace-okota_ikotun road??
Why is lasu fees high while the sch is in a sorry state??

Why are us so bitter and envious of other states?

Lasu becomes the best state university under Gov. Fashola, currently the 11th best university in Nigeria.

so ojota-ikotun road is now your yardstick to rate most intelligent and visionary leader in Nigeria?
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by BabaTony: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme: Point of correction eko ole is not from lagos state but form osun. He claims lagos state because he is too ashamed of whats on ground in his native osun state.

Thank you correction noted. He is such a liverless coward. Eko ole of OSUN VILLAGE IN LAGOS STATE.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by BabaTony: 6:11am On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

Lasu becomes the best state university under Gov. Fashola, currently the 11th best university in Nigeria.

so ojota-ikotun road is now your yardstick to rate[b]most intelligent and visionary leader in Nigeria?[/b]

Intelligent leader My foot..........ok maybe intelligence in swindling taxpayers ......oook I agree, no problem. ....lol

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Aderostock(m): 6:14am On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme: Point of correction eko ole is not from lagos state but form osun. He claims lagos state because he is too ashamed of whats on ground in his native osun state.

Even if he's from Osun as u claimed, as long as he is a yoruba, he can claim any state in yorubaland. As my father is from epetedo in Lagos, so is my mother from ilesha in Osun. that's the fact!
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

Even if he's from Osun as u claimed, as long as he is a yoruba, he can claim any state in yorubaland. As my father is from epetedo in Lagos, so is my mother from ilesha in Osun. that's the fact!
so how does that add to the issue on table?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ifechez: 6:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

so ojota-ikotun road is now your yardstick to rate most intelligent and visionary leader in Nigeria?

Pls. Which lasu are you talking about? The one everyone knows or another. Best state university indeed.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by egift(m): 6:22am On Jun 20, 2013
ujoinme:
I will take that to mean that you are disowning your state cos your state gov. has no substantial achievement to showcase?

See as you dey disgrace yourself for market square. Is it that you read and did not understand the topic? Or you are showing your skills by forming madness?

Stick to the topic abeg.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2013
egift:

See as you dey disgrace yourself for market square. Is it that you read and did not understand the topic? Or you are showing your skills by forming madness?

Stick to the topic abeg.
?
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by tsomething: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Eko Ile: [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318747_Health_3_jpga646bee358994e0e0f720c0eb41d09f0[/img]

The only hospital under construction is the 20th anniversary hospital, constucted was started in 2007 (8yrs ago) but it's more like another abandoned project due to lack of funds. Work is @ maybe 50%.

Attention to all, please feel free to contribute if you have other info and pictures, thanks in advance.

But for now, that's all I have.

hehehehe! So Eko Ile its now hospitals you have ventured into. I have told you before and will repeat it anywhere I see your sarcastic posts about Akpabio , the monumental infrastructural development in Akwa Ibom will continue to haunt you till you die.

Today I will add a little more curses to it, if this rubbish you posted above isnt the only hospital constructed by Akpabio and you know this but choose to post this here, just for the stupid reason of spoiling the man's name, may you never have peace in your life till you confess to the world what lies you have told.

No matter how you want to spoil his name and works, it won't work , because we the citizens know the truth and will always stand by the side of truth . You have been challenged several times post a picture of a school in your home state Osun , leave us in Akwa Ibom to enjoy "under-development" . Don't fight for us, we will never make you Governor .

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Aderostock(m): 6:42am On Jun 20, 2013
BabaTony:

Intelligent leader My foot..........ok maybe intelligence in swindling taxpayers ......oook I agree, no problem. ....lol

what else do you people want from Gov. Fashola? He built Millennium schools, primary health centres, roads, jettys, and brought some many innovations in form of job creation across the state but the hatred won't allow you to see them.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by shizzle11(m): 6:54am On Jun 20, 2013
t-something:

hehehehe! So Eko Ile its now hospitals you have ventured into. I have told you before and will repeat it anywhere I see your sarcastic posts about Akpabio , the monumental infrastructural development in Akwa Ibom will continue to haunt you till you die.

Today I will add a little more curses to it, if this rubbish you posted above isnt the only hospital constructed by Akpabio and you know this but choose to post this here, just for the stupid reason of spoiling the man's name, may you never have peace in your life till you confess to the world what lies you have told

No matter how you want to spoil his name and works, it won't work , because we the citizens know the truth and will always stand by the side of truth . You have been challenged several times post a picture of a school in your home state Osun , leave us in Akwa Ibom to enjoy "under-development" . Don't fight for us, we will never make you Governor .

AMENNNNNN!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ritux: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2013
Mr Eko Ile if you want to get pictures of Akpabio's hospital, wh don't you travel to the state and see for yourself instead of bringing these fake pictures here?
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2013
Apart from roads which we all know he has done well, it seems as if Akpabio has done nothing else. Never knew this man is this useless ooo.
I stand to be proven wrong sha by pictures of hospital and medical equipments in Akwa ibom done by the state govt.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Aderostock(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2013
t-something:

Today I will add a little more curses to it, if this rubbish you posted above isnt the only hospital constructed by Akpabio and you know this but choose to post this here, just for the stupid reason of spoiling the man's name, may you never have peace in your life till you confess to the world what lies you have told.

I don't why you lots are senseless, someone posted pictures of public hospitals in uyo that he got and even told you to feel free and post any other ones you got, instead, you were raining curses on him. if you don't have anything to add better just reading. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

1,570 Nigerians Abducted In 11 Months / Buhari Disables The Reply Button After Millions Report His Genocide Tweets / Ortom: We Spend ₦700 Million Monthly On Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.