Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Akpabio's Hospitals... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Hospitals... (7736 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by mensdept: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
That's not a hospital, not in 2013?
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Crayola1: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
mens dept: That's not a hospital, not in 2013?

I still wait to see a hospital in Nigeria that looks like its even up to the standard of the late 20th century talk less of the 21st.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by deshclones(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Aderostock:

Lagos has over 10,000 streets/roads/highways and you cannot expect the government to spend all the funds given and generated on all the roads at the same time. It's a gradual/continuous process! Over 10 roads are reconstructed in Iyana Ipaja axis recently and many accross the state. if he hasn't got to the above places as you have claimed, he will surely get there. please don't let us derail the thread further but if you want to know more about Lasu, join me in the education section. thanks

Thank goodness you know development is a gradual process..so why hating on akpabio??what makes you think he has neglected the entire education sector in akwaibom state??..how many schools do you know in akwaibom sef??..pls argue objectively for once without any iota of sentiments...

meanwhile you are yet to list out well constructed and modern state owned general hospitals,schools,roads and other infrastructure constructed by tinubu and fashola in eti-osa...shame me for once man...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
deshclones:

Thank goodness you know development is a gradual process..so why hating on akpabio??what makes you think he has neglected the entire education sector in akwaibom state??..how many schools do you know in akwaibom sef??..pls argue objectively for once without any iota of sentiments...

meanwhile you are yet to list out well constructed and modern state owned general hospitals,schools,roads and other infrastructure constructed by tinubu and fashola in eti-osa...shame me for once man...
Thats because ACN gov. have nothing to show hence they try to distort the achievement of others
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
Still no pictures shocked shocked
Will be back.
Never knew Akpabio was this useless. Na only roads he built.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
KAMANDA TO THE RESCUE

Abeg my brothers ujoinme and co,don't mind that Ekoile jorr.

He is just JELOS of Uncle Akpabio.

Mbok,Let me put him and his guys to shame with only these two ULTRA Modern,World Class Hospitals in Akwa Ibom built by the uncommon transformer,Chief,Doctor,Barrister Godswill Akpan Donatus Akpabio,MFR,OON,CNN,ITT,DBN

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
^^ lol. nice pics those are hospitals form eko ole state,the hong kong of nigeria.Too bad akpabio has not built such hospitals.maybe eko ole will highlight the operational capacity of these hospital for akpabio to learn from.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 9:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Demdem: Still no pictures shocked shocked
Will be back.
Never knew Akpabio was this useless. Na only roads he built.

No pictures yet o.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Jun 21, 2013
ujoinme: ^^ lol. nice pics those are hospitals form eko ole state,the hong kong of nigeria.Too bad akpabio has not built such hospitals.maybe eko ole will highlight the operational capacity of these hospital for akpabio to learn from.

Then show us the ones he has built now. Why is that so difficult to do?
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by deshclones(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2013
Demdem:

Then show us the ones he has built now. Why is that so difficult to do?

why must he be the one to show you??..show us fashola or any of the apc led state's own or take a trip to akwaibom...must he succumb to your unholy request??
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 10:00am On Jun 21, 2013
deshclones:

why must he be the one to show you??..show us fashola or any of the apc led state's own or take a trip to akwaibom...must he succumb to your unholy request??

Am not in lagos however I can feed my eyes from this as regards medical facilities and others.
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje

Fashola and the useless akpabio has spent similar number of years in governing and he also have enormous resources.
Prove us wrong with pictures abegiii. cheesy
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by phapi(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2013
Eko ole or wat u call? If u were opportune to visit AKWA IBOM state before d coming of Akpabio u will knw d extent of gud diz man u criticizing has done in terms oof infrastructure and massive road construction around d whole LG areas in d state

I won't apportion much blames on ya un enlighten scope of reasoning because u have not paid #5500*road* or #2300*air* to visit d state in question u only rely on frivolous and witch-hunt opposition links and comments abt diz state

I can tell u bluntly that d seed AKWA IBOM state is developing no state in d entire FED has gotten to it limit,AKPABIO is d best thing that has happen to d state

As to d nonsense of a post u posted on diz thread,wat to categorical debunk diz pics and comments,d hospital is still in it building stage so no face of it has been painted or open for medical use and it going to b one of d best hospital in d entire west african region as a whole
So before u spread frivolous and political-motivated lies search d internet well for more enlightenment so has not to make blunders of diz such
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 10:57am On Jun 21, 2013
phapi: Eko ole or wat u call? If u were opportune to visit AKWA IBOM state before d coming of Akpabio u will knw d extent of gud diz man u criticizing has done in terms oof infrastructure and massive road construction around d whole LG areas in d state

I won't apportion much blames on ya un enlighten scope of reasoning because u have not paid #5500*road* or #2300*air* to visit d state in question u only rely on frivolous and witch-hunt opposition links and comments abt diz state

I can tell u bluntly that d seed AKWA IBOM state is developing no state in d entire FED has gotten to it limit,AKPABIO is d best thing that has happen to d state

As to d nonsense of a post u posted on diz thread,wat to categorical debunk diz pics and comments,d hospital is still in it building stage so no face of it has been painted or open for medical use and it going to b one of d best hospital in d entire west african region as a whole
So before u spread frivolous and political-motivated lies search d internet well for more enlightenment so has not to make blunders of diz such

Show us the pictures of all the uncompleted buildings then since no completed one is available after years in governance. That shouldnt be difficult either undecided
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by phapi(m): 11:32am On Jun 21, 2013
Demdem:

Show us the pictures of all the uncompleted buildings then since no completed one is available after years in governance. That shouldnt be difficult either undecided

I won't stoop so low in doing what ya ill mindset want mi to do,u can't dictate for mi to spell to ya political-wicth hunt request

If u truely on d verge of enlightening fellow forumites kindly book a trip either by road or Air*i advise u to do d trip by road so as to see development strides 4rm ogun,ondo,edo,delta,anambra,imo and abia states so as to compare wif what u will see in AKWA IBOM*to see things for ursels also remember ya camera along so as to take shot of d 21 century hospital in question so as to post dem on NL and share wif EKO OLE too

Blind hypocrites lyk u
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by phapi(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2013
Demdem:

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
phapi:

[s]I won't stoop so low in doing what ya ill mindset want mi to do,u can't dictate for mi to spell to ya political-wicth hunt request

If u truely on d verge of enlightening fellow forumites kindly book a trip either by road or Air*i advise u to do d trip by road so as to see development strides 4rm ogun,ondo,edo,delta,anambra,imo and abia states so as to compare wif what u will see in AKWA IBOM*to see things for ursels also remember ya camera along so as to take shot of d 21 century hospital in question so as to post dem on NL and share wif EKO OLE too

Blind hypocrites lyk u[/s]

Rubbish. Zero sense.
U cant show any because u have nothing to show. Why cant u and ur miserable kind accept this basic fact. we are not talking of roads here but hospitals. asking over 1million Nlers to go visit the state if they are interested is pure stuppid. Like i said earlier:

Demdem:

Am not in lagos however I can feed my eyes from this as regards medical facilities and others.
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje

Fashola and the useless akpabio has spent similar number of years in governing and he also have enormous resources.
Prove us wrong with pictures abegiii. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
@ Demdem..see the kind person you dey exchange comments with?....intelligently-challenged nut. grin cheesy

You don't need a second to look at comments from such trolls...
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by finebadtboy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
Akpabio = ........... grin tongue
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
ilugunboy: @ Demdem..see the kind person you dey exchange comments with?....intelligently-challenged nut. grin cheesy

You don't need a second to look at comments from such trolls...

i feel u. many of them abound in this environment.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
These thread was started by ACN/APC goons to show akpabios hospitals.Our job is to c those hospitals you post not the other way round.
That baiting tact wont work.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
ujoinme: These thread was started by ACN/APC goons to show akpabios hospitals.Our job is to c those hospitals you post not the other way round.

Having seen the ones posted, just a question:
Are they not world Class? grin

by the way, u seem to have forgotten this part of the opening post.

Eko Ile:
Attention to all, please feel free to contribute if you have other info and pictures, thanks in advance.

But for now, that's all I have.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
ujoinme: These thread was started by ACN/APC goons to show akpabios hospitals.Our job is to c those hospitals you post not the other way round.

ODE...

I have one of the so called several threads and one of them was by you.

This is your own thread titled New Face Of Education In Akwa Ibom State
while promoting Akpaboi's achievements.

http://www.aksgonline.com/devInterminSchool.aspx

https://www.nairaland.com/1315654/new-face-education-akwa-ibom

You you can post the same sorry rubbish you termed achievements, but I can't.

That thread was DOA because of the rubbish content... you didn't even get 2 posts..

Egbe hypocrite oshi...

lmao

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
So you be ACN goon too for starting that thread?

lmao
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

ODE...

I have one of the so called several threads and one of them was by you.

This is your own thread titled New Face Of Education In Akwa Ibom State
while promoting Akpaboi's achievements.

http://www.aksgonline.com/devInterminSchool.aspx

https://www.nairaland.com/1315654/new-face-education-akwa-ibom

You you can post the same sorry rubbish you termed achievements, but I can't.

That thread was DOA because of the rubbish content... you didn't even get 2 posts..

Egbe hypocrite oshi...

lmao

Eko Ole, please grant this people amnesty oooo!!

Haven't you tormented them enough??

cheesy
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 6:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
oops
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Eko Ile:

ODE..

Egbe hypocrite oshi...

lmao

Stop foaming in the mouth. the burden of proof is on you showcase akpabios hospitals thats the thread you started, finish it. I have my eyes on you.
Am only here to ensure that you justify your masters pay.
Talking About Akpabios ratio of Allocation : achievment, Are those the only pictures you could find to rubbish akpabio?
your own ratio of mudslinging:ACN/APC goon funding is pathetic.
you have more work to do Eko Ole.Oya post more pictures.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
ujoinme:

Stop foaming in the mouth. the burden of proof is on you showcase akpabios hospitals thats the thread you started, finish it. I have my eyes on you.
Talking About Akpabios ratio of Allocation : achievment, Are those the only pictures you could find to rubbish akpabio?
you have more work to do Eko Ole.post more pictures.

Nwokem you no dey intelligent at all

Just ask for amnesty dazzall

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by finebadtboy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
On a serious note, it's a shame for Akwa Ibom to have such money with no standard hospital. Those supporting Akpabio are just being sentimental and tribal. Guys make una shine una eyes all the world class hospital with no world class hospital or university is a shame. angry
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
ujoinme:

you have more work to do Eko Ole.post more pictures.

http://www.aksgonline.com/devIntermin.aspx

Forget about eko ile, what about from the horses mouth aka Akwa Ibom's website... abi don't you trust apabio ni?

lmao...
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
finebadtboy: On a serious note, it's a shame for Akwa Ibom to have such money with no standard hospital. Those supporting Akpabio are just being sentimental and tribal. Guys make una shine una eyes all the world class hospital with no world class hospital or university is a shame. angry

Very Big shame!!!

Yet these same set of people use him as a yardstick to condemn others who are trying to develop their states.

No breeze don blow, fowl yansh don open yakata!!

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Breeze don blow ooooo!!!

Fowl yansh don open Yakata!!!

There's nothing in Akwa Ibom....

3 pages and still counting, no sensible pictures yet...

I still dey laff oooo!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Prophet Makes Shocking Revelation / Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo / Nicholas Ukachukwu Buries Wife Who Died Last Month In A Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.