Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Akpabio's Hospitals... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Hospitals... (7737 Views)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene / Fashola Moves To Power Schools, Hospitals With Solar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
Garri the 1st: Breeze don blow ooooo!!!

Fowl yansh don open Yakata!!!

There's nothing in Akwa Ibom....

3 pages and still counting, no sensible pictures yet...

I still dey laff oooo!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need to bookmark this thread and make sure you pull it up and throw it at them every time they open their mouth about their mediocre apabio..

lmao
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin grin Eko Ile don finish these people..I can't stop laughing for real here..
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
ilugunboy: grin grin Eko Ile don finish these people..I can't stop laughing for real here..

Proper finishing!!!!

Was expecting pictures to have filled this thread, instead the only thing that filled the thread is the bitter tears of these grown men. Weeping that their Gov's "Yansh" has been exposed.

Very shameful!!

grin grin grin
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by djon78(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
one fact I have noticed about this forum is that many of these guys that put up these types of post are either jobless or are really kids in real life. because this topic doesnt make any sense at all and anybody that is busy and has value for time cannot waste his prescious time on these type of things.

How can a full blooded youngman with vision for his life spend allmost the whole day on a social media platform posting, time wasting topics, it is a pity, anyway maybe most of them are being paid as media propagandists, maybe........

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
djon78: one fact I have noticed about this forum is that many of these guys that put up these types of post are either jobless or are really kids in real life. because this topic doesnt make any sense at all and anybody that is busy and has value for time cannot waste his prescious time on these type of things.

How can a full blooded youngman with vision for his life spend allmost the whole day on a social media platform posting, time wasting topics, it is a pity, anyway maybe most of them are being paid as media propagandists, maybe........

Abeg sharrap dia!!

Mr. Busy Visionary, why did you create an ID on this platform??

Why did you open this topic??

Why did you comment??

Abeg park well joor!!

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by phapi(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nonentities lyk eko ile and Demdem & co are jst ranting their mouth, I swear diz thread won't had seen much views and comments if it were to b another AKPABIO praise singer had posted it,

It having diz little exposure because it was posted out hatred and politically motivated notions in bringing down the good works of a promise keeper who has in a little stint of time turnaround a pedestrian state to an amiable place of destination in w\Africa

I still stand to debunk doz ill gotten pictures posted by eko ole to b d under construction 21st century HOSPITAL,mind u I school in uni of uyo and so am conversant with the tides of development in the state,

Lest I 4get If AKPABIO is the yard stick of measuring Developmental strides then ya so called ACN States have not gotten close @ all
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
phapi: I still stand to debunk doz ill gotten pictures posted by eko ole to b d under construction 21st century HOSPITAL,mind u I school in uni of uyo and so am conversant with the tides of development in the state

Are you a graduate Mr. Akpan?? Shame on you and ur degree!! Someone posted picture and you're "debunking" his picture with your empty words.

What's the meaning of "ill-gotten" pictures?? grin grin

Abeg stop disgracing your University joor.

Why not post the true pictures of Akwa Ibom state??

Akpabio is a Mediocre at best and most of his supporters are just emotional wrecks, incapable of speaking rationally.

cool

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by phapi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Are you a graduate Mr. Akpan?? Shame on you and ur degree!! Someone posted picture and you're "debunking" his picture with your empty words.

What's the meaning of "ill-gotten" pictures?? grin grin

Abeg stop disgracing your University joor.

Why not post the true pictures of Akwa Ibom state??

Akpabio is a Mediocre at best and most of his supporters are just emotional wrecks, incapable of speaking rationally.

cool

Am not *MR AKPAN* as u jst purported in ya above comments and I own no degree for now 4 u info but @ ma stage of university education presently I can't equate ur 2nd class lower over rated bought degree

As I earlier stated in ma previous comment " I won't stoop so low in playing to ya ranting of posting a modern hospital or d stage @ which d hospital in Question has gotten to if u really care and want to know shuffle d internet u might get some gud info ad come post here on behalf of ya fellow paid political retardens

I rest ma case
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Garrithe1st: 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
phapi:

Am not *MR AKPAN* as u jst purported in ya above comments and I own no degree for now 4 u info but @ ma stage of university education presently I can't equate ur 2nd class lower over rated bought degree

As I earlier stated in ma previous comment " I won't stoop so low in playing to ya ranting of posting a modern hospital or d stage @ which d hospital in Question has gotten to if u really care and want to know shuffle d internet u might get some gud info ad come post here on behalf of ya fellow paid political retardens

I rest ma case

Undergraduate ko, undertaker ni...

My kid sister in primary 4 can do far better than you.

Like I said earlier, stop bringing the name of your school to disrepute.

I rest my case Mr. Bassey Ubong Effiong

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 2:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Am waiting for the ACN/ACP paid goons to post the what these thread was originally about.the mediocre achievements of their ACN/ACP pay masters. Show your true colors.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 2:33am On Jun 22, 2013
ujoinme: Am waiting for the ACN/ACP paid goons to post the what these thread was originally about.the mediocre achievements of their ACN/ACP pay masters. Show your true colors.

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/318747_Health_3_jpga646bee358994e0e0f720c0eb41d09f0[/img]

Akwa Ibom budget = N530 billion

Katsina budget = N114 billion
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2013
djon78: one fact I have noticed about this forum is that many of these guys that put up these types of post are either jobless or are really kids in real life. because this topic doesnt make any sense at all and anybody that is busy and has value for time cannot waste his prescious time on these type of things.

Oponu.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 22, 2013
phapi:

I rest ma case

Sup messing up yourself....you had rush of blood into your head while spewing the senseless quoted post above.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2013
phapi: Nonentities lyk eko ile and Demdem & co are jst ranting their mouth, I swear diz thread won't had seen much views and comments if it were to b another AKPABIO praise singer had posted it,

It having diz little exposure because it was posted out hatred and politically motivated notions in bringing down the good works of a promise keeper who has in a little stint of time turnaround a pedestrian state to an amiable place of destination in w\Africa

I still stand to debunk doz ill gotten pictures posted by eko ole to b d under construction 21st century HOSPITAL,mind u I school in uni of uyo and so am conversant with the tides of development in the state,

Lest I 4get If AKPABIO is the yard stick of measuring Developmental strides then ya so called ACN States have not gotten close @ all

Fool, show pictures, na so so useless and senseless tori u dey spew.
Are those pictures not from the useless akpabio website.
Again u have succeded in talking rubbish as usual.
If akpabio is ur yardstick then am sorry, ur lineage is doomed.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by egift(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2013
Eko Ile have this on lock-down. I believe PDP will do just fine as an "Opposition Party" from 2015 grin
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by finebadtboy(m): 8:43am On Jun 22, 2013
Akpabio's fraud and media propaganda is being exposed. More to come grin
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by mchileks4luv(f): 12:39pm On Jun 22, 2013
Aderostock:

I don't why you lots are senseless, someone posted pictures of public hospitals in uyo that he got and even told you to feel free and post any other ones you got, instead, you were raining curses on him. if you don't have anything to add better just reading. Thanks
Serious i don't understand
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by jjcbuthot: 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
BabaTony:

The same hatred eko ole has for a performing governor in akwa ibom.

Why not show us if there are better hospitals in the state? Is healthcare not part of what a performing governor should take serious and invest heavily in?

If the picture posted by Eko Ile is the only hospital in that state, then, the gov and all those praising him should be ashamed of themselves.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by mchileks4luv(f): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
I don't know why people will Ğø̲̣̣ arround bing furious abt things dat is not their business.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by jjcbuthot: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
We need a serious federal government to checkmate the fraud, ra.pe and looting going on in SE and SS. These regions are becoming something else.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by BabaTony: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2013
I REPEAT I WILL NOT SHOW YOU OR EKO OLE ANY PICTURES, KEEP THE ONES YOU AND EKO OLE HAVE FOR YOUR GENERATIONS UNBORN. THE WONDERFUL ACHIEVEMENTS AND PROGRESS MADE BY AKPABIO AND THE AKWA IBOM PEOPLE IS THERE FOR ALL WHO VISIT AKWA IBOM TO SEE. SHOUTING, CRYING AND WAILING FOR PICTURES ON NAIRALAND WILL TAKE YOU NOWHERE. CONTINUE FOR ALL I CARE. NO PICTURES FOR YOU. PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH! ......AKWA IBOM ADO OK!
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
EKO OLE and ALL the ACN/ACP paid laptop dogs there are threads on nairaland that is exposing your paymasters.
Please run to their Rescue.lol am going to help you with the links:

https://www.nairaland.com/1333598/fasola-schools-lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/1333719/aregbesolas-schools-osun-o-state
https://www.nairaland.com/1333520/amosuns-schools-ogun-state

waiting for your responses. you better start looking for fresh material for you job is on the line!
lol, what goes around comes around!
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
Na wa ooo. Still no pictures. More than 6yrs of governance. Wonderful.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by dumodust(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
now,enough of the lies, i worked in gen hospital ikot ekpene 5yrs ago during youth service and those buildings you see are part of a long history. that hospital is older than the state and the work load on it is more than 4 gen hospitals combined....
comparing it to new empty structures is obscene and pls their are more modern general hospitals in other LGAs.
please, enough of empty beautiful functionless hospital buildings,that hospital is doing akwa ibom state a great service with the workload on it
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by emiye(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
dumodust: now,enough of the lies, i worked in gen hospital ikot ekpene 5yrs ago during youth service and those buildings you see are part of a long history. that hospital is older than the state and the work load on it is more than 4 gen hospitals combined....
comparing it to new empty structures is obscene and pls their are more modern general hospitals in other LGAs.
please, enough of empty beautiful functionless hospital buildings,that hospital is doing akwa ibom state a great service with the workload on it

I think the worry is that there is no commensurate value for the amount on Akwa iboms budget to the quality and volume of projects executed.
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by EkoIle1: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
dumodust: now,enough of the lies, i worked in gen hospital ikot ekpene 5yrs ago during youth service and those buildings you see are part of a long history. that hospital is older than the state and the work load on it is more than 4 gen hospitals combined....

You are basically indicting and furhter nailing your incompetent governor..

1. The hospitals you are talking about were built by the previous administration and not your governor

2. Your governor is yet to build a single clinic after almost 8 years in office

3. So as you stated that the GH are very busy and over burdened, why is your governor yet to build one single clinic to help out?

Answer, he's busy buying luxury jets, jeeps for celebrities, sending people to Dubai for wedding, buying luxury Mercedes Benz vans..

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 1:31am On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

1. The hospitals you are talking about were built by the previous administration and not your governor

3. So as you stated that the GH are very busy and over burdened, why is your governor yet to build one single clinic to help out?

Answer, he's busy buying luxury jets, jeeps for celebrities, sending people to Dubai for wedding, buying luxury Mercedes Benz vans..

You want make i ask FSU to begin post picture of hospitals in your home state of osun? you know by now how the school thread went lol
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by ujoinme: 1:36am On Jun 23, 2013
EKO OLE,Answer the questions on the STATE of ACN schools first very soon we will be delving into ACN HOSPITAL,WATER works and all the other parameters that you utilize for your propaganda!
we are going to showcase what ACN is Really doing in these regards.
So am giving you prior warning so you can prepare a befiting defence for your paymasters.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by dumodust(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

i think u're hell bent on reinforcing your propaganda for whoever that it has made your sight selective.
First correction- i was a corper in the state, serving, he was not my governor.

2nd correction- my emphasis was on function or utilization or usefulness and it was not about a beautiful empty structure in a desert or forest. Akwa ibom has newer hospitals, there was one in oron area that i was posted too, fine hospital in a former speaker's village, equipment, gadgets but no patients.i asked to be redeployed after a week and they moved me to gh, ikot ekpene
Lagos state also has a lot of old structures or hospitals too, i passed by island maternity recently and from the outside it looked dilapidated- you need not be told of the huge workload within...
So please shelf all this talk and focus more on service delivery and more available manpower... Not beautiful structures

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by phapi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ eko ile, DEMDEM hahahahahah jst saw those skols links post ya antagonist posted on this thread
I swear they are fun looking at *still laffing in greek*

If that d educational situation in dos states u been paid to rant here on NL luks lyk den AKS STATE is above u and ya paid masters*A C N*

I still remain on ma humble submission *come to AKWA IBOM state and see modern hospitals of intl standards* remember to cum by road cuz d Airport staff are presently on a NATIONWIDE strike
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by scribble: 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
i cannot believe there is no ultra modern hospital in Akwa Ibom.

After all there must be a place Akpabio sends the undergrad babes to go and get tested for HIV before he knacks them apako
Re: Akpabio's Hospitals... by Demdem(m): 6:29am On Jun 25, 2013
phapi: @ eko ile, DEMDEM hahahahahah jst saw those skols links post ya antagonist posted on this thread
I swear they are fun looking at *still laffing in greek*

If that d educational situation in dos states u been paid to rant here on NL luks lyk den AKS STATE is above u and ya paid masters*A C N*

I still remain on ma humble submission *come to AKWA IBOM state and see modern hospitals of intl standards* remember to cum by road cuz d Airport staff are presently on a NATIONWIDE strike

Each thread is unique in his own right. This is about the useless akpabio World class hospitals. Still waiting for ur miserable kind to post the pictures for all to see.
Infact, am much more concerned about this because I am much more affected. I am here in SS and don't care about ACN. Again, don't give a damn about them.
Have been to akwa ibom many times and all I see are good roads. I give that to him but its that all? What about schools, water, hospitals etc. Until akpabio justifies his huge resources as regards this, he remains a very useless governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: How Gej Has Mismanaged Our Economy / Meet The Man Expected To Be Buhari's SGF:photo / Change Agenda: The Bible Warned Against APC, But We Don't Read The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.