Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,025 members, 7,825,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information (11739 Views)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by abu12: 7:05am On Jun 20, 2013
Rivers State Governor and factional Chairman of Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF), Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi has accused the Commissioner of Police, River State Command Mr Mbu Joseph Mbu of leaking issues discussed at the State Security Council meetings to top officials ofthe Federal Government in Abuja.
This was just as the governor said that only undemocratic forces recognised Plateau State Governor Jonah Jang as the chairman of the NGF. He also pointed out that the turn-out at the meeting chaired by Jang last Monday was an indicationthat he did not win the election. Amaechi spoke Tuesday night at Government House, Port Harcourt when Prof Tam David-West led a delegation to pay him a solidarity visit.
He said that the action of Mbu forced the Security Council made up of service commanders of the Police, State Security Service, the Army, the Navy, the Air-force and the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) to suspendits meetings indefinitely.
The governor said, “Prof, let me mention to you some of the challenges we are facing in Rivers State now. I will give you snippets of the letter I am trying to send to the President. Somebody at the topchanged our Commissioner of Police and brought a man that when we finish Security Council meeting, he goes to report who said what, and we are unable to hold any Security Council meeting anymore because of that.
“Prof, insecurity is threatening to come back, kidnapping is on the rise, and armed robbery is on the rise because they have hijacked the security of the state. The Commissioner of Police reports to them in Abuja directly. He doesn’t report to the governor, he has nothing to do with the government;he takes away security men from Commissioners and post security men to the Chairman of Port Harcourt Club. Port Harcourt Club is a social gathering, it is somewhere behind us here.”

http://leadership.ng/news/200613/amaechi-accuses-cp-leaking-security-information
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 20, 2013
another reason why state police should be considered
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by stebell(m): 7:16am On Jun 20, 2013
@ Aguiyi, state police? That will be worse O°˚˚˚ .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2013
One thing is certain for sure, any break down in law and order in Rivers is the fault of the retardeen.
Thank U Amaechi for speaking out now.

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by ccwizard: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2013
Hahahahaha karma is a bitch. No 1 heard Ameachi's voice in 2011 elections when he n wike used the police to harass opposition party's. Now they are against him n he keeps ranting, spending money on solidarity visits n protests. "Emperior Ameachi what ever u know hw to do, Wike knows it better".

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by uncleken: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2013
@demdem u are confirm mumu

16 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by PEREP: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2013
So Amaechi can write Mr President? I thought he is bigger than everyone as the leader of NGF. NGF that proposed a fuel subsidy removal and shy away when the heat was much, forced the whole country to adopt one of them as the President and Vice President, Pro Amaechi Govs rushed to the media to demand 'No State of Emergency' which their Oga @ the Top (Tinubu) wanted and many more in Nigeria.

If he has no confidence in the Police Commissioner, it won't take anything to change him and I am sure Mr President won't hesitate that in the interest of River State People but I doubt if any other commissioner will not give details of security meeting to the AIG, DIG and IG who reports to the same Abuja 'Politicians' Amaechi feel he is not comfortable with.

I am waiting for the day an ordinary PH man will vote Amaechi over Jonathan.

The drama continues.....

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2013
PEREP:

The drama continues.....

The popular opinion here in PH is tilted in favour of Amaechi. You can help yourself out by tuning into any of these radio stations. Nigeria Info, CoolFm, Wazobia and, what have you.

Most callers are now asking what good has Jonathan's presidency brought to south south and Rivers State.The nearest possible time to deliver the east west road at this snail's speed could be around 2020. You may want to start telling us why any sensible rivers state indegene should leave a man that physically transformed their state for someone with zero presence even in his Village. Your propaganda can only work on people browsing from thousands of miles away.

29 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Bensonite: 9:05am On Jun 20, 2013
Demdem: One is certain for sure, any break down in law and order in Rivers is the fault of the retardeen.
Thank U Amaechi for speaking out now.
You see the highly revered Professor of Virology who told us on view point last Saturday He has never met Amaechi is now secretly paying solidarity visit to the governor in the night. Thanks to Amaechi loud mouth for making us know our prof better. During Odili's tenure since the professor had no house in Rivers State he was lodged at state liaison office Old GRA but one morning was attacked by Asari Dokubo due to his write up. He fell apart with Odili believing the governor did not act promptly on the issue.
While, since the CP didnot leak security secret to miscreants/ ex-militants but his oga at the top changing him cannot guarantee secrecy if the motive of the government is clean.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2013
And what is wrong if he disclose such issues to higher authorities? Except you guys planned something against them.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by fitzmayowa: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2013
When will GEJ and his wife aka "Mr RETARDINHO and Mrs RETARDINESS" allow amaechi to have peace of mind...SMH

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Garrithe1st: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Jonathan and his Obese wife are trying to destabilize Rivers state.

Shame on GEJ and his Balloon-headed wife for playing "Ogogoro" politics with the security of Rivers state.

cool

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by MillionDollars: 9:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Jst passing by.. . *whistling*
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by otokx(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2013
The east west road is an embarrassing reminder to the "seriousness" of Jonathan government.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by bobthebuilder99(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2013
PDP is falling apart.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Olaone1: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2013
It's normal for CPs to report to oga at the top.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2013
Amaechi talks like an insubordinate wife. I hope he drowns. He is now tagging the Presidency as 'Abuja people'. This is very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by ocelot2006(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2013
PEREP: So Amaechi can write Mr President? I thought he is bigger than everyone as the leader of NGF. NGF that proposed a fuel subsidy removal and shy away when the heat was much, forced the whole country to adopt one of them as the President and Vice President, Pro Amaechi Govs rushed to the media to demand 'No State of Emergency' which their Oga @ the Top (Tinubu) wanted and many more in Nigeria.

If he has no confidence in the Police Commissioner, it won't take anything to change him and I am sure Mr President won't hesitate that in the interest of River State People but I doubt if any other commissioner will not give details of security meeting to the AIG, DIG and IG who reports to the same Abuja 'Politicians' Amaechi feel he is not comfortable with.

The drama continues.....

No Governor can change any ComPol assigned to his state. That order comes DIRECTLY. from Force HQ via the Force Secretary.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Toktee(m): 9:26am On Jun 20, 2013
ccwizard: Hahahahaha karma is a bitch. No 1 heard Ameachi's voice in 2011 elections when he n wike used the police to harass opposition party's. Now they are against him n he keeps ranting, spending money on solidarity visits n protests. "Emperior Ameachi what ever u know hw to do, Wike knows it better".
Your evidence or shut the fvckup

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by bibina: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2013
abu12:

http://leadership.ng/news/200613/amaechi-accuses-cp-leaking-security-information

A drowning man is reporting to another invalid folk! but who is Tam David West and what were his achievements when Buharam made him Petroleum minister? bleep Ameachi and bleep David Tamuno West. This is just the beginning of your end. We can only have one C-in-C in a sovereign state as Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Toktee(m): 9:30am On Jun 20, 2013
PEREP: So Amaechi can write Mr President? I thought he is bigger than everyone as the leader of NGF. NGF that proposed a fuel subsidy removal and shy away when the heat was much, forced the whole country to adopt one of them as the President and Vice President, Pro Amaechi Govs rushed to the media to demand 'No State of Emergency' which their Oga @ the Top (Tinubu) wanted and many more in Nigeria.

The drama continues.....
See me see hatred
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by God4memi: 9:31am On Jun 20, 2013
PDP's centre can no longer hold. May GOD save Amaechi IJN. I work and live in PH. Amaechi is a performer.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Delafruita(m): 9:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Bensonite:
You see the highly revered Professor of Virology who told us on view point last Saturday He has never met Amaechi is now secretly paying solidarity visit to the governor in the night. Thanks to Amaechi loud mouth for making us know our prof better. During Odili's tenure since the professor had no house in Rivers State he was lodged at state liaison office Old GRA but one morning was attacked by Asari Dokubo due to his write up. He fell apart with Odili believing the governor did not act promptly on the issue.
While, since the CP didnot leak security secret to miscreants/ ex-militants but his oga at the top changing him cannot guarantee secrecy if the motive of the government is clean.
you would do readers a lot of good by using punctutation marks appropiately
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Amaechi be still, for the GEJs you see today, soon you ll see them no more.....................we know how hard you fought to restore peace in this state and now all your efforts are being trampled upon. I was held in a traffuc for up to an hour just because Mrs GEJ was paying a political visit to someone and so no one else can ply that road amd i heard yoy suffered similar fate on saturday..........be still, i say. The whole world and God is watching this series

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by collynzo2(m): 9:36am On Jun 20, 2013
This has always been my fear, I don't want PH to return to the days of insecurity. Armed robbers were having a field day before Amaechi came in. Then you could have two different sets of armed robbers attack you in one night. Weakening Amaechi's power can take us back to the dark days. God forbid!!
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by DIG1: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2013
Whenever a woman wins a case of her husband raping her in dis part of d world, dat is when Amaechi will be listened to.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Delafruita(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2013
barcanista: Firstly sir, permit me to weep for your parents for giving birth to miserable nitwit like you. GEJ GCFR,GCON is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES. he is in-charge of EVERY security issues in Nigeria and delegate CPs through the IGP. Amaechi is just a cry baby, he is a whiner and a goner. I can confidently tell you that Okrikans,kalabaris,Ogonis, Ogba,Egbema,etche,Ndoni,Andoni etc plus 60 percent of his own Ikwerri don't like him. We rivers people will always pitch tent with Presido Jona anyday. Let him cry, Tam-west is a nobody in rivers state. He's not a single force to be reckoned with. He'll not save amaechi when he's out of govt house. It'S GEJ till Messi turn referee
to the average man on the street,it boils down to if amaechi has had more impact on his life than jonathan
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2013
It's only on nl that you'll hear that the common rivers man is happy with Amaechi and dissatisfied with GEJ. in reality, the reverse is the case cos 'm yet to see or interact wit any rivers common man who shares pro-ameachi sentiment. We have lots of Ijaw/Rivers people on nl, if we take a poll, it will be LANDSLIDE. Amaechi is gone, he can relocate to Osogbo or Maiduguri after he leaves govt house. Neither Rivers state nor any region in S/S can accomodate him.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by collynzo2(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2013
barcanista: Firstly sir, permit me to weep for your parents for giving birth to miserable nitwit like you. GEJ GCFR,GCON is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES. he is in-charge of EVERY security issues in Nigeria and delegate CPs through the IGP. Amaechi is just a cry baby, he is a whiner and a goner. I can confidently tell you that Okrikans,kalabaris,Ogonis, Ogba,Egbema,etche,Ndoni,Andoni etc plus 60 percent of his own Ikwerri don't like him. We rivers people will always pitch tent with Presido Jona anyday. Let him cry, Tam-west is a nobody in rivers state. He's not a single force to be reckoned with. He'll not save amaechi when he's out of govt house. It'S GEJ till Messi turn referee
Bros you are speaking/writing for yourself. Rivers people love Amaechi.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by collynzo2(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2013
barcanista: It's only on nl that you'll hear that the common rivers man is happy with Amaechi and dissatisfied with GEJ. in reality, the reverse is the case cos 'm yet to see or interact wit any rivers common man who shares pro-ameachi sentiment. We have lots of Ijaw/Rivers people on nl, if we take a poll, it will be LANDSLIDE. Amaechi is gone, he can relocate to Osogbo or Maiduguri after he leaves govt house. Neither Rivers state nor any region in S/S can accomodate him.
I'm yet to interact with any Rivers man who shares anti-Amaechi sentiment.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by PEREP: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

The popular opinion here in PH is tilted in favour of Amaechi. You can help yourself out by tuning into any of these radio stations. Nigeria Info, CoolFm, Wazobia and, what have you.

Most callers are now asking what good has Jonathan's presidency brought to south south and Rivers State.The nearest possible time to deliver the east west road at this snail's speed could be around 2020. You may want to start telling us why any sensible rivers state indegene should leave a man that physically transformed their state for someone with zero presence even in his Village. Your propaganda can only work on people browsing from thousands of miles away.

Amaechi has tried but can it be compared to Akwa Ibom (from what we have read so far though) even when PH has more potential in terms of IGR compared to Akwa Ibom? What is the state of the mono rail been constructed? He has built schools and I love him for that.

Sir, did you read or watched the ground breaking of General Electrics (GE) Manufacturing plant to be constructed in Calabar? It was on the news two days ago. Do you know what that means to South South? Is East west road been constructed and is it part of the programmes of this administration? The answer is yes and with more funding been arranged by the same government as confirmed by Okonjo, that road will be completed before 2014.

The University at Otueke in Bayelsa must have been situated by OBJ for the callers in the purported programmes to have said his village is not feeling him.

Do you have a documentary on Alaoji Power plant (the NIPP that will generate over a thousand Megawatt) to understand what Jonathan influenced to continue the work even when Yaradua stopped all NIPPs. How they had to do a special dredging to transport the plants?

Jonathan is not perfect but he is the first President without a Political Dynasty and any Military backing and that is why I love Sen Smart Adeyemi's comment to Asiwaju Tinubu captured below;

“Senator Tinubu sir, I am, however, shocked that someone of your pedigrees will be devoting his political acumen for the service of a non democrat. Someone who had truncated democracy in the past….”

“I want to assure you, Asiwaju, that there is a president in Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, who has fought more battles than any other Nigerian leader in the name of terrorism.
“In 2012, the budget for security was N900 billion; that money is enough to dualise all major roads in Nigeria. It is enough to equip our universities. If that money had entered some African countries, it would cripple the economy, but it was committed to security because of terrorism.

“Goodluck Jonathan can be likened to a pilot who took off and suddenly entered into turbulence. With patience and perseverance, he weathered the storm. Today, he has reached the cruising level and he is cruising towards 2015. I believe you should be with this president as a democrat and not with a dictator.”

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/tinubu-receives-shocker-in-dubai-as-adeyemi-asks-him-why-serve-buhari

The drama is still unfolding and we will all know the beginning of the end shortly ......

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plans Underway For National Rebirth- Lai Mohammed / Saraki Signs Nigerian Railway Corporation Bill / 2023: Jega, Agbakoba, Utomi To Launch Party Against APC, PDP In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.