Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information (11751 Views)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

Who is a traitor between Amaechi and Jonathan that is doing everything possible to remove his brother from a position? who is a traitor between Amaechi and Jonathan that is taking what belongs to south south to a northerner?

the answer to your question is rotimi amaechi.

I must however add that you must be sooo daft not to have known the answer
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by phantom(m): 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

What do you want the construction company or amaechi to do about the rain?

It has been raining since mid night till this moment, NO?

what do want to do about it? You want them to pour asphalt in the middle of this heavy rain or what? Are you for real?

Besides, the road axis from Wimpey to first bank to total child to St. Michaels junction to Gas is now fixed within 2 months, NO? What about Ada George to NTA road connecting to ikwerre road? Only a devil will hate amaechi.

Yes, I know amaechi is very arrogant and all that but who cares about his arrogancy since he kept delivering dividends of democracy? Like I said earlier, only a devil will hate a super achiever like Amaechi.
you dey mind them? Make God no punish una for this shameless things una dey talk here o! Una see white dey call am black.make una remember say some of una get children o!
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Demdem(m): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
Bensonite:
Demdem,
I have not made empty accusations as evidenced by my post. You and I listened when he even bragged that he has no intention to see the governor. I recorded the entire interview on my phone. I have respect for Prof Tam David West having read several of his writes-ups on local/national tabloids but on this occasion he disproved himself.

Before then and till now he had no intention and he was surely right. Does that mean he doesnt want to see the governor later if need be? He hasnt disproved himself.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Demdem(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by DerideGull(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

Man, I married an ikwerre woman.cool

It is true that birds of the same feathers flock together. Any full blooded Igbo girl who considered Rhinoceros as an acquaintance talk less of friend needs to be shot. I now realized why my grandfather strictly warned me not to engage in woman’s discussion with an unmarried man especially jackasses such as Rhinoceros.
Please do not take this attack seriously. You presented a target and I had to take it.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by aduboy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
Rotimi Amaechi has 99% support of the ordinary people of Rivers state. The supporters of GEJ, Dame, Wike, Odili etc are those that have direct financial benefit from them. Amaechi has so impacted on the mentality of the people that thuggery,militancy and similar vices are no longer the order of the day. Meanwhile that's what GEJ and his agents have on the table for rivers people and am sure Rivers state pple will not accept that. Dame has been in phc for more than a week meeting with various runaway criminals,inviting them back to come and resume their mayhem on portharcourt streets with federal backing. But one thing fire can do is to consume both the arsonists and unintended targets. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
DerideGull:

It is true that birds of the same feathers flock together. Any full blooded Igbo girl who considered Rhinoceros as an acquaintance talk less of friend needs to be shot. I now realized why my grandfather strictly warned me not to engage in woman’s discussion with an unmarried man especially jackasses such as Rhinoceros.
Please do not take this attack seriously. You presented a target and I had to take it.

Same old vintage Dede1 cool

Nwokem, I won't respond to you in kind . . .But, should I decide to add another lady to my fleet, I won't mind looking for a gorgeous ada'nma from Imo State. I'm using this moment to extend my hand of friendship to you.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by bunmit(m): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=PEREP]So Amaechi can write Mr President? I thought he is bigger than everyone as the leader of NGF. NGF that proposed a fuel subsidy removal and shy away when the heat was much, forced the whole country to adopt one of them as the President and Vice President, Pro Amaechi Govs rushed to the media to demand 'No State of Emergency' which their Oga @ the Top (Tinubu) wanted and many more in Nigeria.

If he has no confidence in the Police Commissioner, it won't take anything to change him and I am sure Mr President won't hesitate that in the interest of River State People but I doubt if any other commissioner will not give details of security meeting to the AIG, DIG and IG who reports to the same Abuja 'Politicians' Amaechi feel he is not comfortable with.

I am waiting for the day an ordinary PH man will vote Amaechi over Jonathan.

Presidency is not a party thing but for all the citizen. He is suppose to oversee whats going on in the country and not in the party.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by EkoIle1: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
Den withdrew police from state officials and transferred them to club chairman.....lol

Reterdeen style. Jonathan right now is Nigerias number one enemy..smh ..
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Bensonite: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Demdem:

Before then and till now he had no intention and he was surely right. Does that mean he doesnt want to see the governor later if need be? He hasnt disproved himself.
I take it that you have refused to accept the facts. I cited 2000/2001 when He was been accommodated for free by Odili government but it did not make sense to you. The Prof was obviously in need of medical attention as evidenced during the one hour thirty minutes interview so may be needed help from the government. He is a man that has some reputation but financially broke no doubt.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
hahahahaahahh!! guess he was typing his with a BlackBURRY. he forgot to remove the clog of wood in his eyes before looking at the toothpick in urs..i too know (I.T.K)
Bensonite:
Thanks for your observation and correction. I typed with a phone. However, please correct your typo above.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by mbulela: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2013
PEREP:

I am waiting for the day an ordinary PH man will vote Amaechi over Jonathan.

The drama continues.....
I am no Amaechi fan but the comment above has proven that you do not live in Rivers State. As bad as Amaechi may be,folks in rivers state can point to a few good things he has done for them. What can you point to as GEJ's achievements in Rivers state? East/West Road? The disruption of free movement for days cos his wife came into town for a wedding?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by ifihearam: 4:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
uncleken: @demdem u are confirm mumu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

zillion likes
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by ccwizard: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Toktee: Your evidence or shut the fvckup

U shut d Bleep up. Who r u n r u sure ur from rivers? I worked for apga n i was arrested with serveral others just because we were opposition members n every1 in rivers state is aware acn office was locked for stupid reason.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Demdem(m): 5:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
Bensonite:
I take it that you have refused to accept the facts. I cited 2000/2001 when He was been accommodated for free by Odili government but it did not make sense to you. The Prof was obviously in need of medical attention as evidenced during the one hour thirty minutes interview so may be needed help from the government. He is a man that has some reputation but financially broke no doubt.

Let's even assume that its true odili accomodated him, does that nullify the fact that Amaechi is a good governor which is the primary message he seems to be passing across? Abegii, u are holding on straws.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by florakay: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
PEREP:

Amaechi has tried but can it be compared to Akwa Ibom (from what we have read so far though) even when PH has more potential in terms of IGR compared to Akwa Ibom? What is the state of the mono rail been constructed? He has built schools and I love him for that.

Sir, did you read or watched the ground breaking of General Electrics (GE) Manufacturing plant to be constructed in Calabar? It was on the news two days ago. Do you know what that means to South South? Is East west road been constructed and is it part of the programmes of this administration? The answer is yes and with more funding been arranged by the same government as confirmed by Okonjo, that road will be completed before 2014.

The University at Otueke in Bayelsa must have been situated by OBJ for the callers in the purported programmes to have said his village is not feeling him.

Do you have a documentary on Alaoji Power plant (the NIPP that will generate over a thousand Megawatt) to understand what Jonathan influenced to continue the work even when Yaradua stopped all NIPPs. How they had to do a special dredging to transport the plants?

Jonathan is not perfect but he is the first President without a Political Dynasty and any Military backing and that is why I love Sen Smart Adeyemi's comment to Asiwaju Tinubu captured below;

“Senator Tinubu sir, I am, however, shocked that someone of your pedigrees will be devoting his political acumen for the service of a non democrat. Someone who had truncated democracy in the past….”

“I want to assure you, Asiwaju, that there is a president in Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, who has fought more battles than any other Nigerian leader in the name of terrorism.
“In 2012, the budget for security was N900 billion; that money is enough to dualise all major roads in Nigeria. It is enough to equip our universities. If that money had entered some African countries, it would cripple the economy, but it was committed to security because of terrorism.

“Goodluck Jonathan can be likened to a pilot who took off and suddenly entered into turbulence. With patience and perseverance, he weathered the storm. Today, he has reached the cruising level and he is cruising towards 2015. I believe you should be with this president as a democrat and not with a dictator.”

http://www.naijapundit.com/news/tinubu-receives-shocker-in-dubai-as-adeyemi-asks-him-why-serve-buhari

The drama is still unfolding and we will all know the beginning of the end shortly ......

Why do we always talk about Godswill Akpabio as if he has done the impossible. He has constructed roads and flyover bridges which I appreciate very much, besides that, what else is there to his credit? Has he improved facilities in schools or provided healthcare for the teeming number of Akwa Ibomites who deserve more?

I see a man who could have done more, but has gone the way of the normal Nigerian politician whose lot is to do "60% chopping and 40% working". He can write his name in Gold if he chooses to. He should stop throwing away our money and playing the politics of "16 is superior to 19", and focus on delivering the dividends of democracy to his people. Amaechi has done his bit too. What was PH like before Amaechi? PH has greatly improved since Amaechi became Governor.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by kipesco(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
I think Amaecji is just coming to his senses, the earlier he does, the better. Odili in this era can even do better than what amaechi has done. Let Amaechi stop feeding from people if he has money.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Orikinla(m): 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
To know the facts of the matter, read the following written by a close associate of Governor Rotimi Amaechi on Nigerians Report Online

WHY THE SURVIVAL OF AMAECHI TILL NOW IS A MYSTERY

The assault against Amaechi in a manner of speaking stemmed from the fear of those supporting President Goodluck Jonathan that Amaechi may not support the candidature of the President come 2015 and the alleged possibility of Amaechi vying for the number one position in the land in the said election year. Based on this calculation, certain steps were adopted to ensure that his (Amaechi’s) wings were clipped, even if it entails suspending him from the party; annulling his election as the duly elected Chairman of Nigeria Governors’ Forum, allocating oil wells of Rivers State to neighbouring States as it were and dismantling the State PDP structure. Till now, all these efforts have proved futile not minding contrary to Amaechi’s thinking that calm will return to the State political scene after the NGF election, hell was let loose on him and the State as the outcome of the process was everything but satisfactory to the Presidency. - See more at: http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2013/06/rivers-pdp-crisis-when-opposition.html#sthash.hl8VAaT7.dpuf

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by ssii: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

Where do you live in Rivers State?
Please ask him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Earmarks N18bn For Warri, Uvwie Storm Drainages / Tax Credit Scheme: Globalcom To Reconstruct 64 Km Ota-Idiroko Road In 2022 / Kwankwaso Opens NNPP Office In Dutse, Jigawa State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.