Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information (11752 Views)

Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Squandering Over N40bn In Few Months / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Diverting N45bn Loan / Amaechi Accuses Wike Of Embezzling N3.5 Billion Rivers Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2013
@collynzo: You are a mentally deranged fellow. Nonesense... if you want know the mind of rivers people, i can recommend a thread where you'd find them. mumu
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2013
barcanista: @collynzo: You are a mentally deranged fellow. Nonesense... if you want know the mind of rivers people, i can recommend a thread where you'd find them. mumu

Where do you live in Rivers State?
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Brimmie(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2013
aguiyi: another reason why state police should be considered

Not really, but with the way things are goin, they should consider it!

But am scared, "they" will use them for election and force them to work for them. Then again i asked, are the federal ones are not being used by the state already??

Nigeria is just complicated!!
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2013
i think they shld adopt the recommendation of the former CJN....d powers of control over the police force shld be transferred from the President to the CJN
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by collynzo2(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2013
barcanista: @collynzo: You are a mentally deranged fellow. Nonesense... if you want know the mind of rivers people, i can recommend a thread where you'd find them. mumu
I live in Rivers, mugu.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by cardoso111(m): 9:48am On Jun 20, 2013
its so clear now!
Someone wants to create confusion in Rivers so that a state of emergency is announced and pronto !!!
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 20, 2013
“Prof, insecurity is threatening to come back, kidnapping is on the rise, and armed robbery is on the rise because they have hijacked the security of the state.

The Commissioner of Police reports to them in Abuja directly.

He doesn’t report to the governor, he has nothing to do with the government;he takes away security men from Commissioners and post security men to the Chairman of Port Harcourt Club.

Port Harcourt Club is a social gathering, it is somewhere behind us here.”

Thanks for reminding us once again that the group in Abuja are doing all they can to engender the return of chaos and lawlessness to Rivers state.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2013
collynzo2: This has always been my fear, I don't want PH to return to the days of insecurity. Armed robbers were having a field day before Amaechi came in. Then you could have two different sets of armed robbers attack you in one night. Weakening Amaechi's power can take us back to the dark days. God forbid!!
officer this battle is not just about PERFORMANCE but the destiny of the Ijaw nation is at stake. NEVER will the Ijaw nation trade their own Son and destiny to the north. Never will the Ijaw nation support an oligarch parading as opposition against their own Son and future. Never wil the Ijaw nation sacrifice the Presidency to accept the vice. The Ijaw nation isn't second class, WE ARE FIRST CLASS. we can't be bought, we ain't fools like the northern oligarch are and amaechi is. It's GEJ till Arsenal sign Amodu Shaibu

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 9:53am On Jun 20, 2013
collynzo2: I live in Rivers, mugu.

I tell you something, most of these anti amaechi comments are coming from paid hundry rats that don't even know the road to Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:54am On Jun 20, 2013
Amechi has murdered sleep and shall henceforth sleep no more. He wants to be aboki runing mate.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2013
collynzo2: I live in Rivers, mugu.
it's not about living in rivers state, you definitely aint an Ijaw Son. FYI i'm a proud son of Ijaw from Okrika Kingdom. I regularly visit home and participate in town hall meetings. shuttle lag and rivers(not ONLY PH). i participated in IYC congress held in Okochiri, Okrika. so shut up

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Kinikini: 9:55am On Jun 20, 2013
I am not concerned with the fight between Rivers'Governor and the Presidency. But, is it not history about to repeat itself two folds.

1. AMAECHI benefitted from PDP's imbroglio to become governor in his first term. He may as well reap from PDP's intransigence this time around.
2. History may also repeat the good fortunes of GEJ in AMAECHI. Recall GEJ saw the back of most of his Principals to become the Principal. If AMAECHI's pattern of luck in item 1 above is to continue, he may have the last laugh on this matter with the Presidency.

I only wonder what the SS people falling over themselves to condemn AMAECHI now would say then. I guess there is no shame in Niga. They would simply board the AMAECHI bus and continue the chopping.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Myself2(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2013
Amaechi should please shut up,no he should SHUT DA FU CK UP
In 2006/2007,Tinubu was not in the best of terms with OBJ,but he still managed to court Okiro(the then Lagos CP)despite expectations from Lewis Edet house Abj,to whom Okiro was actually meant to report,we all know how that ensured things worked out well.I must hasten to say,however that back then,the issue that led to the friction between Tinubu and OBJ was the withholding of LASG council funds,which is quite different from the pit Amaechi has found himself in,a pit he dug and fell in.
So many of the top men I know in PH are very happy that Amaechi is being eaten up by the diseases he cultivated by his pride,rudeness and lack of regard for his subbordinates,peers and superiors.#
Serves him right,I hope he drowns completely,if he can no longer work as the governor of the state,then he should be honourable enough to resign and let posterity judge him.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

I tell you something, most of these anti amaechi comments are coming from paid hundry rats that don't even know the road to Rivers State.
mumu, i don't just live in Rivers, i am a rivers son. My grandfather head a canoe house in Okrika, my uncle is the Voice of Okrika(being the spokesperson of the Amayanabo of Okrika), i shuttle lag and the entire rivers state regularly. i'm a pure grassroot riverian. so shut up man.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by touch4mony: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=Rhino.4dm]

The popular opinion here in PH is tilted in favour of Amaechi. You can help yourself out by tuning into any of these radio stations. Nigeria Info, CoolFm, Wazobia and, what have you.

Most callers are now asking what good has Jonathan's presidency brought to south south and Rivers State.The nearest possible time to deliver the east west road at this snail's speed could be around 2020. You may want to start telling us why any sensible rivers state indegene should leave a man and what transformation are we talking about here the mono rail issue or the private jet issue or asking host community of oil company not to demand there right from company who polluts our environment cos his collect money from them and he will arrest any who goes to companys to ask for there community rights.give me 5 projects amechi has completed and commissioned
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2013
barcanista: officer this battle is not just about PERFORMANCE but the destiny of the Ijaw nation is at stake. NEVER will the Ijaw nation trade their own Son and destiny to the north. Never will the Ijaw nation support an oligarch parading as opposition against their own Son and future. Never wil the Ijaw nation sacrifice the Presidency to accept the vice. The Ijaw nation isn't second class, WE ARE FIRST CLASS. we can't be bought, we ain't fools like the northern oligarch are and amaechi is. It's GEJ till Arsenal sign Amodu Shaibu

Are you more Ijaw than professor Tam David West? What has the Jonathan's presidency brought to the Ijaw nation?

I know kaima, Sabgbama, Ogbia, Ekremor, Yenagoa, Degema, Imiringi, Abonema like back of man. Can you list any changes to these Ijaw communities courtesy of Jonathan?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2013
@touch4:don't mind those PULL-JONATHAN-DOWN crowd, they like being self-deceived. even the opposition parties in Rivers state are not happy wit amaechi. is it Sekibo? Omehia? or who? amaechi is alone in this fight
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2013
barcanista: mumu, i don't just live in Rivers, i am a rivers son. My grandfather head a canoe house in Okrika, my uncle is the Voice of Okrika(being the spokesperson of the Amayanabo of Okrika), i shuttle lag and the entire rivers state regularly. i'm a pure grassroot riverian. so shut up man.

Shut up! impostor!!

Okrika like Patience Jonathan that crossed from Abia state,right? I thought you claimed to be an Ijaw man more than Tam David West? Oya, tell us the name of that your uncle.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

this is not about river state. Amaechi wants to undermine gej because of 2015. This is national politics. Amaechi should focus on playing the game and stop being a cry baby. What did he expect when he started all these? A pat on the back?......traitors dont have my sympathy
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by dridowu: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2013
If truly CP gives out security of d state dn Amaechi life is in danger. Do or Die Politics
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Bensonite: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2013
Delafruita:
you would do readers a lot of good by using punctutation marks appropiately
Thanks for your observation and correction. I typed with a phone. However, please correct your typo above.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by phantom(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2013
barcanista: @touch4:don't mind those PULL-JONATHAN-DOWN crowd, they like being self-deceived. even the opposition parties in Rivers state are not happy wit amaechi. is it Sekibo? Omehia? or who? amaechi is alone in this fight
ijaw man....what has your brother at the top done for you?name just one project.
amaechi has almost completed the ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road so opobo indigenes can drive to their hometown instead of using boats.
amaechi is about to start the transkalabari highway from PH to bakana to make inroads into kalabari kingdom.
What of the okirika ring road in your place??

i have mentioned 3 projects initaiated by amaechi that will have an impact on ijaw land. please mention just one project jonathan has done for ijawland as president.be objective!!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2013
oxford:
this is not about river state. Amaechi wants to undermine gej because of 2015. This is national politics. Amaechi should focus on playing the game and stop being a cry baby. What did he expect when he started all these? A pat on the back?......traitors dont have my sympathy

Who is a traitor between Amaechi and Jonathan that is doing everything possible to remove his brother from a position? who is a traitor between Amaechi and Jonathan that is taking what belongs to south south to a northerner?
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Bensonite: 10:14am On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

Shut up! impostor!!

Okrika like Patience Jonathan that crossed from Abia state,right? I thought you claimed to be an Ijaw man more than Tam David West? Oya, tell us the name of that your uncle.
Rhino,
I believe you are the impostor here. Your are not from Rivers State but only has an Ikwerre girl friend but claiming to know more than the indigenes.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Myself2(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

Who is a traitor between Amaechi and Jonathan that is doing everything possible to remove his brother from a position? who is a traitor between Amaechi and Jonathan that is taking what belongs to south south to a northerner?

Can you hear yourself?
You talk pof wanting to remove one's brother,well since it was a question,I answer you,Amaechi is the traitor and hypocrite that wants to tell his subordinates(commisioners) and chairman of LGAs that ought to be free to run their govts,what to do and brooks no challenge and at the same time goes ahead to over reach himself by telling the president how to run his govt and expects the president to take that nonsense from him.
Amaechi is the traitor that heard that Hausa/Fulani politicians want to deny his brother the opportunity of renewing his presidential mandate in 2015 and he immediately begins to hold nocturnal meetings with them,rather than siding with hjis brother#
Ameachhi is the shameless traitor.His crocodile tears of a cry cry baby dont impress me
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by sirmose: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2013
u cldnt even spell ur words correctly but chose to pinpoint anoda person's error. Typical of ur type, ITK.
Delafruita:
you would do readers a lot of good by using punctutation marks appropiately
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 10:19am On Jun 20, 2013
phantom: ijaw man....what has your brother at the top done for you?name just one project.
amaechi has almost completed the ogoni-andoni-opobo unity road so opobo indigenes can drive to their hometown instead of using boats.
amaechi is about to start the transkalabari highway from PH to bakana to make inroads into kalabari kingdom.
What of the okirika ring road in your place??

i have mentioned 3 projects initaiated by amaechi that will have an impact on ijaw land. please mention just one project jonathan has done for ijawland as president.be objective!!!

Well said!!

Look at how amaechi confronted and changed the face of the notorious mile 1,2,3 Ikwerre road that used to be nearly impossible to drive on?
Look at Agip flyover??

Look at how calmly and peaceful ph is?
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Longeria(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

The popular opinion here in PH is tilted in favour of Amaechi. You can help yourself out by tuning into any of these radio stations. Nigeria Info, CoolFm, Wazobia and, what have you.

Most callers are now asking what good has Jonathan's presidency brought to south south and Rivers State.The nearest possible time to deliver the east west road at this snail's speed could be around 2020. You may want to start telling us why any sensible rivers state indegene should leave a man that physically transformed their state for someone with zero presence even in his Village. Your propaganda can only work on people browsing from thousands of miles away.

sharaaaaaaaaaap there. Which part of Portharcourt are you staying, you can't be in Lagos and continue to spew dust. Do you know that rivers state has money than the five states in Igbo land? What has he done. Please stay there praising Tinubu and Fash_ole foolishly.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2013
Bensonite:
Rhino,
I believe you are the impostor here. Your are not from Rivers State but only has an Ikwerre girl friend but claiming to know more than the indigenes.

Of course, I'm from SOUTH WEST cool . . .and never will I trade my state for any other place. Ikwerre girlfriend? Far from it.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by phantom(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2013
i am still waiting o!!!please tell me one project JUST ONE that jonathan has done for ijaw land as president?
yet your brother is busy throwing money away building almajiri schools in the north.
you lot are just a bunch of clannish people.little wonder your region is still grossly underdeveloped because your 'brother'just being at the top is all you guys can see. angry angry angry angry
i ve said it and will repeat it...you do not deserve good leaders!no apologies

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by bigmo1(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2013
Rhino.4dm:

Most callers are now asking what good has Jonathan's presidency brought to south south and Rivers State.The nearest possible time to deliver the east west road at this snail's speed could be around 2020. You may want to start telling us why any sensible rivers state indegene should leave a man that physically transformed their state for someone with zero presence even in his Village. Your propaganda can only work on people browsing from thousands of miles away.

Hey! I am not trying to derail the thread, but out of curiosity, i want to know if u are å Satanist.- your signature reads the quote of å Satanist.
Re: Amaechi Accuses CP Of Leaking Security Information by Rhino4dm: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2013
big mo:
Hey! I am not trying to derail the thread, but out of curiosity, i want to know if u are å Satanist.- your signature reads the quote of å Satanist.

No, I believe in God cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti LG Elections: Accreditation, Distribution Of Election Materials & Voting / Lai Mohammed Meets With World Tourism Organization In Spain / 2019 Campaign: Osinbajo Thrills Abuja Residents To `next Level’ Song- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.