Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,426 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Lurks In The Dark - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Lurks In The Dark (33283 Views)

Dark Tears Of Babylon (A Short Story) / The Dark Tommorow / The Dark Side Of “christ Embassy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Oga jay. You wan recieve boko peeps as visitor or customers.? If your ansa s no, come and continue o
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2013
73 (FINAL EPISODE)

‘Father, why is it that whenever you are caught in a web you take it for others infidelity.
You took us by surprise, how then could we have staged something for you.
The priest told me that I was your child, I could not believe it, not until he gave me the history’

‘Now I catch you by your own words, the priest does not know a thing about the affair I had back then. I never told him, not for once.’
‘Oh now I caught you in your lies!’
‘You think you can fool me-’

‘Oh I wish you could be a little patient and think a little father. But I am glad that I did not inherit that from you’

‘Shut up! Do not call me father. I am not your father’

‘Oh then ask the priest how he knew you had a child. Maybe you have doubted his fidelity so much that he is not ready to tell you a thing’

There was silence.

I watched how the priest and salami’s eyes interlocked.
I could not even believe my magic, maybe it flows in the blood. (Guffaw)

‘If he is your son priest, then who is the father of the girl?’ scorpions friend began.

‘Priest do not be confused by the boy, we have trashed this together. If he says that you are his father and not the priest’s then who is the father of the girl?
This boy is so smart do not let him out smart you. Are they not of the same age bracket, don’t they not pass off as twins?’

Suddenly he faced Sandra-
‘You female demon who is your father, and you male demon do not say a word else I will blow off your skull’ Salami questioned.

‘I won’t say a word but if you kill me know that you kill your son’

‘And what do I care if I kill my son? Idiot!’
‘Are you deaf, I said who is your father!’ he turned back to Sandra

‘The Priest is my father’ she said looking straight into his eyes.

I almost yelled at her. How could she say that the priest is her father? However, by the time I analyzed it I knew that it was a perfect answer.
It is a freelance for the Priest to stage something as-
‘Kill my daughter and I will kill your son’. But he may not care, he could kill everybody, I pray that does not happen.

‘My twin brother is dead, he died long ago, so do not start your fuss of infidelity’ she ended.

‘Priest’s daughter?’ Salami exclaimed

‘You thought I was against you, I was cooking the most pleasant surprise for you. You were so blind you could not see it’ The priest said with a touch of sobriety.

He examined the priest for sometime in disbelieve.
‘Priest tell me this is a joke’

‘Do you believe anybody, you are so full of your self!’

‘I am sorry, but how did you know Ebube? I ran away from her when she said that she had a child I could not bare it’

‘I will tell you where Ebube is, but it will be between you and I’

Salami held his head in shock.
‘I can’t believe this’

There was some silence. I was grinning within.
I caught Salami’s sight he was starring at me with pleasant surprise, his mouth pouting gently into a smile.

‘Salami you know the truth.’ Scorpion’s friend began.
‘We all have sacrificed our children except the priest and you, so why not do this as a consolation to us that our leaders can also sacrifice their children without blinking an eye.
Where do you want us to get new sacrificial lambs for this year?
And why should we sacrifice our children when you have not sacrificed yours. That will be unfair, they must die!’

‘Do not talk like that I have sacrificed two of my children, it is the priest’s daughter who must die!’

‘But we need two people’

‘Then go and bring your daughter!’

‘I have already brought my son before. Why must we go and search elsewhere when we have two sacrificial lambs’ Scorpions friend said.

‘Are you mad?’

‘Are you now careful with your son? Do you think I do not know, yes I did not know before, not until scorpion told me, may his soul rest in perfect peace.
The two children you sacrificed were not your children; they were adopted. You have never sacrificed your child before. The one that you indeed gave birth to is abroad breathing fresh air. You are the false man here, the traitor!’

‘Adopted or not, they were my children!’ he panicked.

‘No they were not; they are as good as the children we pick on the street’

‘Is that how you describe my children?’

‘Oh no they are not yours…’

‘Are you mad?’

‘Salami can you see your shame?’ priest said calmly.

‘Oh this is not just my shame it is our shame’

‘You are mad!’

Suddenly the three men that accompanied Salami pulled out their guns and pointed it at Salami. It was spontaneous.
I almost leapt for joy that the battle was now among them. However, by the time I heard what they were asking for I knew that I was doomed.

‘Shoot your son now, or we shall shoot you. We are brothers and no one is equal. We gave up our children as chickens, and you think you can preserve yours?’

‘You cannot turn against me. No not this time, what is this sudden madness?’

‘One more word and you will be dead!’
I was surprised that it was scorpion’s friend leading the coup.

I thought I was smart, but my smartness had brought me face to face with death.

‘Priest I am doomed!’ I whispered to him.

‘Just wait I am planning something’ he whispered back.

Salami raised his gun slowly…
‘What do I have to loose, I barely know him. I was only thrilled that Ebube had a child for me back then, and you see how smart the boy is I-I-I…’

‘My boy was also smart, but I gave him up for the cult!’ one of them rebuked.

Suddenly-
‘Gboaaaar…r….r…gggh!’ a bullet jumped out of a gun.

I held my head.
Salami and his men were as well surprised.

‘Drop your guns or drop dead!’
A baritone voice yelled from behind them

‘This is the Nigerian army, drop your guns!’ the voice screamed again.

In the twinkle if an eye five soldiers were in the room, waving their AK-47s.
They were armed to their teeth.
Like the fall of Lucifer from heaven to hell, their guns dropped to the floor.
I could read fear and shock written all over Salami’s face.

‘Go on your knees and put your hand on your head.’ the voice commanded.
They obeyed slowly.

‘And you why are you standing like an Iroko tree, I said go down on your knees before I
blow your head to the yonder!’
The commander was addressing the priest who still stood shielding us.

‘I never knew you also meant me, please take it easy’ the priest said, going down on his knees.

‘Take what easy, are you mad?’ the angry soldier blared.

‘No I am not mad’ –priest responded

‘How dare you talk to me that way?’ he screamed in anger.
Before the priest could ask ‘How?’ a dirty slap landed on his left cheeks, as he tried to straighten his face, another slap landed on his face. His face crashed into his palms, as he agonized in excruciating pain.

Two soldiers came around and kicked their guns away from them to one end of the room.
They maintained their positions beside them.
Another soldier stood beside us, while the rest two monitored things from behind.

Suddenly-
A soldier appeared at the door with my mother.
She was smiling as she walked in towards me.
‘Mom?’ I called in confusion. I could not believe my eyes.

But there was no joy seeing her. My heart burnt with anger.
‘Have you been in here all this while, what are you doing here you traitor!’
I yelled at her as she brought a compassionate face towards me.

‘I know that I am a traitor, probably you already know. But that is past’

‘Get away from me! I do not want to hear your stinking words. Soldiers she is also part of them. She is evil; she is part of this cult!’

The commander drew closer to me. He moved my shoulders gently.
‘Listen boy, you need to calm down. She brought us here; you owe her your life’
He said in such peaceful voice that I could not believe he was the one who had just slapped the priest.

‘Dave I am here because of the members of the Gods Children Assembly, our archaic church. Despite the fact that we have left them and despised them, yet they still had us in heart.’

‘After we got home that night, dad went to work for a serious over night meeting…’

‘He is not my dad, he is a monster’ I interjected.

‘Oh you already know, but please listen. I was alone at about 9pm when the pastor of the church came to me. I was reluctant to open but his wife was so persuasive that I opened.
They were warm and after some time they narrated their purpose of coming.

‘The spirit of God ministered to us that your son is going to die’ the pastor had explained
Of course, I knew that you were going to die-
‘Of course everybody is going to die someday’ I had replied

‘No I mean before the day breaks. It is so urgent that we could not sleep we had to come and tell you. Look God knows that you belong to a secret cult and you are giving up your son, but he has come to seek you and save you. Come out from the vulture, God said that is the name of the cult’

‘I know that because we left your church you think we had backslide’ I had tried to argue and prove to them that nothing like that happened or would happen
But the more I argued, the more they told me things about my self. I became scared but I could not confess. They preached to me, the message was so hot but I could not still repent. I could not leave the wealth and fulfillment I got from volturis. I knew that betrayal could only be purged by blood, and I never wanted to die.

When they pestered me further I confessed-
‘I belong to volturis but I am never going to come out. Please mind your business and go and tell your god, which are just people hearsays that I am not interested in his salvation. Now get out of my house!’ I ordered them out immediately.

They stood up and walked towards the door.
‘God is not so interested in saving you, he is interested in your son he would be a great minister for the lord.
For this cause and for your stubbornness you shall be blind and if he dies, you shall be paralyzed for life. So when you paralysis greets you, know that you have murdered your son.
Bye, I only pray that the boy makes heaven’ he said with sudden harshness.

I wanted to laugh, but before the laughter could escape from my mouth, my eyes became blind.
I was afraid and screamed.

‘They opened the door and were about leaving.

In fact, I did not know when I screamed and said
‘Please come back, please I want to give my life to Jesus, right away, right away’
It was not because I was blind; I meant what I said. At that point, I was no longer scared if volturis would kill me or not I just wanted you to live.

‘I gave my life to Christ right there and right then. And then there was this marvelous peace within, it is so beautiful. I felt that peace again, I had lost it’ she said soberly.

‘The church had already contacted the Nigerian army, of course it was not a job for the police. After some moments of prayer we decided to come down here, that is why I am here right now. We traveled all the way from Kaduna. Maybe you do not know where this empire is located. It is located below the ground but above is our campground in Abuja where we do have our revival-combined services. It is clandestine, I mean top secret’

I could not believe the location; my mouth fell ajar with surprise.

There were tears in her eyes, but the tears in mine were more than hers.
I could not believe it. I magneted in her embrace as we both shed tears on each other’s shoulder. All I could say was- ‘Momeee’ as I cried the more.

I pulled out gently from her embrace, tears still in my eyes.
I turned to the priest and Sandra, everybody were watching the drama.
‘Mom this is my sister her name is Sandra and this is my father, the priest’

‘The priest is your father, how!’ she asked petrified.

‘You betrayer, you are worse than Judas!’ Salami whispered in a low angry tone.

‘Will you shut up before I blow your head?’ the commander attacked.

‘I am sorry sir’ He said as he folded his hands and bowed his head.

‘How is he your father?’ she asked, her voice shaking.
But that was the last word she could say…
Suddenly like a magic, unawares, Salami slipped a gun from his pocket and emptied some bullets into her chest.
He was so fast that before the soldiers’ bullet could get to him he had emptied about three bullets into her chest. She collapsed to the ground in a loud wail, Blood streaming from her bosoms.

I turned back suddenly with fear and anger. But I could not stand the sight of Salami, his skull had been shattered by the soldiers bullet.
The men beside him were also covered with his blood.
I had never seen blood spill that way, it was a pool. The men had to give him some distance. Two soldiers left the room for the passage, while the rest three and the commander stayed.

I could not believe that my mother was dead, whether she was indeed my mother, or not it made no difference I had known her for years. More so she was changed and the love that the truth had killed was beginning to spring up. She had come to save me, that is a whole lot. She had come to give me life. Why must she die, what are these soldiers doing.

‘Mommy!’ I ran to her. Her sober face dangled to the left as she tried to cough out her last words.
The commander also ran to her. One soldier ran and carried her out of the scene, as he disappeared another took his place.
‘D-a-v-i-d’ she stammered my name
“Momee’ I responded holding her head in my palms
Before I could finish saying ‘Momme…’
I heard one of Salamis men say
‘’I am not going down alone!’ but before he finished his statement the soldiers emptied some bullets into his skull, as they focused on him, scorpions friend slipped out a gun in a split second, I did not know where he learnt how to shoot.
And the next second it was ‘Gboarrrr…gh!’
He was only able to release one bullet before he was sprayed to death. However, the only bullet he released landed directly into the priest’s heart. I watched with bitterness as blood gushed out of his heart like a vandalized oil pipe. He crashed with his knees to the ground, holding his chest. He managed to lie down in his back, holding his chest.

In anger, the soldiers shot the last volturis without wasting a second.

‘Why didn’t you search them?!’ The commander yelled at his boys with fury.

‘There was no command sir’

‘Are you mad, do I have to command you?’

‘Every thing happened so fast and spontaneous sir’ They replied.
Two soldiers appeared from the door waving their guns.
‘Where is the action!’ one blared

‘Well they killed themselves’ the commander said in frustration rubbing his thick brows.

‘Daddy!’ I wailed as I left her and ran to the priest who was swimming in his own blood
I knelt down beside him.
Sandra who had flinched away from the scene for fear, ran towards us.

I put his head on my laps as I sat beside him. His shirt was already soaked in blood.

His pale eyes managed to focus on us.
‘Da..Da..vid—S…Sandra, this is… the end….’he stammered, but what was caught abruptly by three heavy coughs.

‘Please say something dad’ I wailed, my tears dropping to his face.

‘Dad, please do not go’ Sandra cried the more, her mouth pouted in concern. She rubbed his head and tried to catch his gaze.

But that was all he said to us, the last words were to God.
‘God please forgive me my sins, Jesus come- come- come-’ he stammered as he gave up the ghost.

I was shocked at his sudden confession.
‘O, he had had no peace in his Satanism.’ I shook my head in pity.
I turned to Sandra, tears rolled down her swollen cheek. I could not stop mine either.

‘He is gone to be with the lord. Oh father we never got the chance to know you, oh why did you leave, but I am glad that your death had been avenged’ Sandra wailed aloud, grabbing his shoulders.

I could not say a word. I held his head in-between my two palms as I cried aloud.

‘We are under orders we must leave now!’
The commander ordered.

When they saw that we were not responding they came and bundled us to our feet.
‘Don’t you have emotions?’ I shouted at the soldiers.

END

EPILOGUE

As I we sat together in the armor tank-
‘We made it Sandra’
‘It was like it would never happen’
‘You know I thought we would end up as lovers when we were in, but now you are my sister’
‘And you are my brother’ she said ‘But that will not stop me from saying I love you’
‘I love you too, a lot’
I squeezed her hand, as my lips widened into a smile.
………………….

‘The time is 10 o clock. This is the network news from Nigeria Television Authority…’

‘Sandra hurry, the news has started!’
I billowed to Sandra who was having her bath in the bathroom. It was the army head quarters, they gave us a room to stash for the time been.
In no time, she was out, and together we stared at the screen.

‘The Head lines.
Occultic church burnt down with fire, top ministers die in gun fire…’

Probably it was this news that made me never see my foster father again. Our house had been put on sale by the next morning.

The next morning, there was a knock on our lodge door-
‘Who is there?’

‘It is Linda’
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 7:06am On Dec 29, 2013
RUSHING TO CHURCH.
I AM VERY SORRY FOR YESTERDAY, I HAD SOME NETWORK ISH-
BRB
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by shayoor(f): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2013
Wow! ​ђã†‎​ else can I say cos i'm speechless
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by RexJeezy: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
shayoor: Wow! ​ђã†‎​ else can I say cos i'm speechless
Say you love me nau.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by shayoor(f): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
I don't love you nah
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by RexJeezy: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Phew! Finally. 'Twas a good story. The ride was rough tho'. And lest I forget. . . .I get to be the second person to comment the episode finale. Oga Jay. . .good work. . .and 'thank you' for the unnecessary suspense.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by RexJeezy: 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Damex333: because she loves me
And who are you?
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by RexJeezy: 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
I remember. Jay started this thread on June 20th of this year. But had to stop in July because the comments weren't coming and he had no fans. . .yet. That was July 14th. If not for the timely comment from Jemecks. . .he would have stopped it and left the silent readers hang on the 'air of suspense' which began to thin then and we would not have read/red this 'thrilling' piece of fabric. . .ermm. . .thread.
Moral Lesson: Make una dey comment abi una nor know say no comment dey kill thread like marriage wey the husband e get low sperm-count.

1 Like

Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
APPRECIATION.
First of all I am grateful to God for this inspiration...(Baba we will still meet in my chambers for thanksgivin part 2)

In the words of Marcel Proust-
"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy, they are the charming gardners who make our souls blossom"

Its been an epic of rain, sunshine, dew and harmathan. Cuttin' through the thoughest time, through vale and heights.
This story lasted for six months and ten days- a long time indeed.
Yet some faithful and inspiring readers started from the sratch, people like Damex, Scon-p, Jemecks, Enomasly, Gameboy, profjingo, slickest.

Some others came afterward.
Dan, ERF, FR3EDOH,SPENDIDFLOZZY, JITESELL, XTOPHERA, RAFIC HARINHURLA TONYXX SWAG-WIZ TEEBEGS TUNSPEAR MARIEENKAY KAZYOTI SHAYOOR REX JEEZY ABITHEL DAVEREBRANDED DUXEYS KELSMIC OGOANITA FELIXANDRA GEN2JAYNEE UBIQUITOUSADE TOSIN7A PLAINMIRROR BULQLAY P-BENI jOnybOy....

And also to my silent readers, i must confess that you all were the wind that fanned these coals that now burn ablaze.

Thank you for your constructive criticism, for your words of ginger and encouragement, for even creating a light atmosphere by fallin' in love with yourselves, i.e shayoor and Rex (he he he)
For borrowing fones to read the story, for loggin in late and early to find updates, for buyin' credit 'nd Bis... for been patient, for coping with my failed promises (ie last night), for persevering...
you did alot, you are awesome and and amazing...

I also appologize for some short commings and typos as i know that they killed the flowz @ one point or the other.

Special thanks to Damex and Scon P for endorsing the story.

Gen2jaynee, you always made me smile when i see ur name... and you followed lately to the end, thank you (hugs and just one peck)

Scon-p, i cant thank u enough.

Damex... I'm speechless-thank u!

Erf, you were awesome, you inspired me @ many times.

Rex bro..., you too much thanks a plethora.

Shyoor i'm shy to say i love u, maybe i'm just playin wid words. Thank u.

Dan, o, a bowl of thanks wount suffice.

Mariee...kid momma, u coped wid ur tight schedules thanks.

Splendidflozzy... o, there are so many others that vibed the vibes to vibes, please just accept my summarised thanks as an epic of gratitude.

On the last note, may God spare our lives to gather next year for my second story on NAIRALAND.
I'm not sure of the title yet, 'coz there are actually two possibilities.

Also i am thinkin' of changin' the title of this book to VOLTURIS.
Coz i discovered a foreign film with the title WLITD.
I need your suggestions and advice on that.

I hope to publish this book 2014 when im done with editin' but trust, i will tip u when the book is out.
I dont really like Nigerian paperbacks for novels, but i'm still searchin' for a good publisher that can give me a New York feel.

What did you learn from this book, did it change anythin' or teach anythin'?

Thank you handsome' and pweedies, for those that doubt their beauty, thank you ladies and gent, ;-) I love you ALL!

C Oyinloye John Oluwatosin 2013.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Rex Jeezy: I remember. Jay started this thread on June 20th of this year. But had to stop in July because the comments weren't coming and he had no fans. . .yet. That was July 14th. If not for the timely comment from Jemecks. . .he would have stopped it and left the silent readers hang on the 'air of suspense' which began to thin then and we would not have read/red this 'thrilling' piece of fabric. . .ermm. . .thread.
Moral Lesson: Make una dey comment abi una nor know say no comment dey kill thread like marriage wey the husband e get low sperm-count.

;-( that moment....reminisciszin'
indeed it was though back then, but thanks to the bail out team(lollz)
its a lesson, ill take that too.

REX baba, thanks a lot.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jemecks(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
my dear jay fenks alot for this nice n sweet story,im sorry i stopped commenting ,bt i followed u till d end n im still n will remain ur fantastic fan.God bless
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by shayoor(f): 4:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
*clears throat* ohh don't tell me that this is the end na,i want more,well nice story, U̶̲̥̅̊ ended †ђξ story has promised,i enjoyed every bit of it, just that U̶̲̥̅̊ wan kill person with suspense, can't wait for ur next story
@ jayloyexten, i love U̶̲̥̅̊ too *did i just say that? tongue
@ Rex and demex, i hail You,make una ₪☺ fight because of ♍ε, let ♍ε settle the fight, i love both of you *for your mind sha*
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by xtophera(f): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jay u nearly kill person with suspence o cheesy. U did a great job, waiting for d next story
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Jiteshell(f): 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
jayloyexten: APPRECIATION.
First of all I am grateful to God for this inspiration...(Baba we will still meet in my chambers for thanksgivin part 2)

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy, they are the charming gardners who make our souls blossom"

Its been an epic of rain, sunshine, dew and harmathan. Cuttin' through the thoughest time, through vale and heights.
Yet some faithful and inspiring readers started from the sratch, people like Damex, Scon-p, Jemecks, Enomasly, Gameboy, profjingo, slickest.

Dan, ERF, FR3EDOH,SPENDIDFLOZZY, JITESELL, XTOPHERA, RAFIC HARINHURLA TONYXX SWAG-WIZ TEEBEGS TUNSPEAR MARIEENKAY KAZYOTI SHAYOOR REX JEEZY ABITHEL DAVEREBRANDED DUXEYS KELSMIC OGOANITA FELIXANDRA GEN2JAYNEE UBIQUITOUSADE TOSIN7A PLAINMIRROR BULQLAY P-BENI jOnybOy....

And also to my silent readers, i must confess that you all were the wind that fanned these coals that now burn ablaze.

Thank you for your constructive criticism, for your words of ginger and encouragement, for even creating a light atmosphere by fallin' in love with yourselves, i.e shayoor and Rex (he he he)
For borrowing fones to read the story, for loggin in late and early to find updates, for buyin' credit 'nd Bis... for been patient, for coping with my failed promises (ie last night), for persevering...

I also appologize for some short commings and typos as i know that they killed the flowz @ one point or the other.

Gen2jaynee, you always made me smile when i see ur name... and you followed lately to the end, thank you (hugs and just one peck)

Splendidflozzy... o, there are so many others that vibed the vibes to vibes, please just accept my summarised thanks as an epic of gratitude.

On the last note, may God spare our lives to gather next year for my second story on NAIRALAND.

I hope to publish this book 2014 when im done with editin' but trust, i will tip u when the book is out.
I dont really like Nigerian paperbacks for novels, but i'm still searchin' for a good publisher that can give me a New York feel.

Thank you handsome' and pweedies, for those that doubt their beauty, thank you ladies and gent, ;-) I love you ALL!

thanks and the story was awesome. Vultoris would be great
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by sconp: 6:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
JAY, finally it got to an end the story was awesome. Enjoyed it. Good work by you. More knowledge. Bigger you. Awaitin ur next story
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by J0nyb0y(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
mehn the storyline was superb.. Havnt read such in a while... I learnt a lot..
concerning the topic name i think ''Escape From VOLTURIS" mayb okay.. My suggestion tho.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by tosin7a(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good job man..u really tried.. God bless u..concernin the title "MY TRAVAILS WITH VOLTURIS"...my opinion tho
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Adinije(f): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
this is superb bro. I couldn sleep till I finish this masterpiece. well done
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by RAFIC(m): 11:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well.... what do I say?

AWESOOME!!!!!
Nice job bro. Title is so captivating...... Ah dnt really think dat's reason enuf to change it. Ma opinion tho
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Gen2jaynee: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2013
jayloyexten: APPRECIATION.

thanx love,...... i stunbled on it coz am nt a literature fan, bt ur work took more of my attention....... i loved the suspense, the grammer, i learnt new things i neva knew were in existence........... (hugs n many pecks)
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 8:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Adinije: this is superb bro. I couldn sleep till I finish this masterpiece. well done

Thank u dear-
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Daniel2802(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
This story was worth all my free mb,credit and time.
Thanks for this nice story.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Marieenkay(f): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
#smils#....anytin 4 ma kiddie,u knw momma luvs ya n m xo prouda u....xo captivatin,cnt wait 4 d nxt...xoxo!
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by Marieenkay(f): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ah fink d preznt name z kul..#jessayingsha
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by ubiquitousade(m): 1:55am On Dec 31, 2013
JAY that was SUPERB!!! You got me captivated from the beginning to the end. It was a great work you did. I couldn't believe I can follow a story online but I did.

I endorse VOLTURIS as the title and hope you find a good publisher for it.

There are so many things to learn from this story, especially @ the beginning and yeah I learned so many things: to be smart, to think and reason fast, take advantage of whatever situation I may be bt there is a downside as well: I learned how to tell lies *smiles.

THANKS JAY.

Let us know when the next story will be out
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by kelsmic: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Finally d Epic master piece did come 2 a shocking end with Revelations unfathomable...Really nice Creative ability...Wonder if we really got d Morality of d The little exposure abt Being Strong in d Faith, d wiles of the Devil n d final Destination. Tnx alot Jay 4 d journey, its bin breath taking. More Inspiration 4rm d Father of All Spirits!!! Cheers and Hapi Nu yr.
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by jayloyexten(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS....

last year was great with you...i min it was landmark.
wishin you a year of double perfection-
as-in 14.

one thought for you-
dream, pursue, believe in u and God.
love u all!

happi nw YEAR!!!
Re: What Lurks In The Dark by plainmirror(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2014
Wew ......... This is an epic storyline uhvgat.
Thanks for sharing U̶̲̥̅̊я indepth thoughts, fantasy, ideas and lots more on NL.
I enjoyed every bit of it,

Gracias

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Faceless By Amma Darko / Na Man You Be / Ibale{virginity}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.