Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

How Sad It Is To Be Without Jesus In This World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Sad It Is To Be Without Jesus In This World (468 Views)

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! / Without Jesus No One Will Enter Heaven / Is Heaven Possible For Those Without Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sad It Is To Be Without Jesus In This World by sidespin: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
HOW SAD IT IS TO BE WITHOUT JESUS IN THIS WORLD

I read in the newspaper that a young man 28 years of age drowned his own 4-year-old son in the bathtub. When the authorities questioned this young man, they found he was all right mentally. He had no record of wrong-doing, had a good job, and lived in a fine home. He had no financial worries, came from a good family from whom he had inherited part of his wealth, and had worked in the family business. They couldn't find one thing wrong with him.

He himself said there wasn't anything wrong with him mentally; he wasn't worried, had no problems, and the child was good. "But," he said, "while I was bathing him, I suddenly had an uncontrollable urge to harm him and a voice told me to do it. I yielded to it, and when I came to myself, I was holding the child under the water. I cried, 'O God, why did I ever do it?' " You see, he was dominated by evil spirits — rulers of the darkness of this world. They rule people who are in darkness. But we are the light! Jesus is our Lord! He is the One who dominates us. He is the Ruler over us; He is our Head.

Jesus said to me (in a vision), "Every person who is unsaved is more or less dominated and ruled by demons and evil spirits. He is in the kingdom of darkness. Many times even people who are saved yield to these spirits and let them dominate. If you let them, they will dominate, because they are real. That's the reason people do things and don't know why they do them."

Satan is the head of those who are unsaved. You know, if the unsaved really knew the truth, they would be knocking at our doors begging us to pray with them and help them. We wouldn't be begging them to get saved. (Kenneth E. hagin)
Re: How Sad It Is To Be Without Jesus In This World by Eddyefe(m): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
WHAT ARE WE ON EARTH FOR WITHOUT JESUS! AFTER STRUGLE TO SURVIVE IN THIS WICKED WORLD NIGERIA IN PARTICULAR, THEN ONE EVANTUALLY DIED AND END UP IN HELL IS UNFORTUNATE

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Wisdom (6) / Transformed By Beholding Jesus Part 5 / Little Boy’s Prayer To Obama Sparks Controversy: ‘you Are Good, Barack Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.