Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. (48182 Views)

Interior Architecture In Nigeria Is Very Bad / Traditional Inspired Architecture In Africa, What Should We Do To Help? / The Wackiest Architecture In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2015
German Floor Pics

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures

Kindly Follow our numerous professional works Works on the pages below

https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works
https://www.nairaland.com/2067260/lekki-gardens-finishings
https://www.nairaland.com/1331375/architecture-lagos-nigeria-construction-duplex
https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction
https://www.nairaland.com/2543797/4-bedroom-duplex-new-dimension
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2015
Standing of Pillar Reinforcements

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2015
Standing of Pillar Reinforcements

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Brick Works

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Main Lounge View

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by babaeko1: 8:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Bros

Quick one. When can one use blocks to add to foundation beams ?
I noticed that you have done so here and I just wanted to understand.
Also when is it ok to do something like 4 board raft and 2 coaches of block ? What are the disadvantages of adding block to raft as opposed to pure concrete ?

Thanks
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2015
The Ground Terrane is a determinant to that decision. The best to always do is a Soil test that determines the Foundation to be done. Once you do a soil test, a structural engineer can then decide the best Foundation.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by segcymoor(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
Well done d skima! . meanwhile, which area in lekki u are using blocks for foubdation?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by FastShipping: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
This place doesn't look like Lekki.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
FastShipping:
This place doesn't look like Lekki.
segcymoor:
Well done d skima! . meanwhile, which area in lekki u are using blocks for foubdation?

This is akwa ibom as written on page 1 by skimanski.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by segcymoor(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
segzy14:

This is akwa ibom as written on page 1 by skimanski.
I see. Hmmn u try oo
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
segcymoor:

I see. Hmmn u try oo

Boss I greet u Oooo. This is far away Akwa-Ibom State.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Brick Works Still Ongoing

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2015
Casting of pillars

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by topsy23: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2015
Weldone boss. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to handle one of your sit electrical installation.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by smiley001(m): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2015
Akwa Ibom things... Weldone sir.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ongoing Pillar and Lintel works

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Masonry Works as we approach Deck

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2015

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by joshua112: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2015
skimanski:
PROGRESSING

GOOD DAY AND NICE JOB ,PLS HOW DID U ACHIEVE THE CIRCLES ON THE EXTERNAL WALL AND WHATS INSIDE THE CIRLCE ,IS IT GLASS THANK YOU
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2015
joshua112:

GOOD DAY AND NICE JOB ,PLS HOW DID U ACHIEVE THE CIRCLES ON THE EXTERNAL WALL AND WHATS INSIDE THE CIRLCE ,IS IT GLASS THANK YOU

Yes Glass. and Solid Glass for that matter. Kindly View Below

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Updates on Our Akwa-Ibom Works as we resume First Floor Slab Works

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Form Works on First FLoor Slab.

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by meoo: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
skimanski:
Getting back to you as we progress

If possible can you shed more light on this project. I'm looking to build within the next year. I'm having difficulties with the contractors and developers I've come across. I'm tired of the uninspired and ugly homes all over Lagos. The modern look you did with this home is superb.

Is there a website or samples of similar projects you've done? I've seen the other projects you've done, but their not similar in design as this house. Also, how much would a project similar to this cost to complete?

Would you happen to have pictures of the finish home?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2015
meoo:

If possible can you shed more light on this project. I'm looking to build within the next year. I'm having difficulties with the contractors and developers I've come across. I'm tired of the uninspired and ugly homes all over Lagos. The modern look you did with this home is superb.

Is there a website or samples of similar projects you've done? I've seen the other projects you've done, but their not similar in design as this house. Also, how much would a project similar to this cost to complete?

Would you happen to have pictures of the finish home?

The Last Picture I posted of that Project was my last point of work on that project. Apparently we (Client and contractor) couldn't agree on a lot of money aspect of the house. I think he said he found cheaper means of finishing it, which i heard didn't come out well eventually.

Honestly this is the only project of its type that I have done personally. And can do a whole lot more once I have the Opportunity. If you are looking at something of this kind of Architecture, kindly forward your survey plan and I get you a design, probably better looking. I do not have pictures of its finished product as I haven't been in the estate since then, also I try not to take pictures of Jobs that aren't mine.

Below is a Design we did for Imo State that we hope to resume Gods willing one Client and I have agreed on a figure.

2 Likes

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by kiez: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
skimanski:

The Last Picture I posted of that Project was my last point of work on that project. Apparently we (Client and contractor) couldn't agree on a lot of money aspect of the house. I think he said he found cheaper means of finishing it, which i heard didn't come out well eventually.
Honestly this is the only project of its type that I have done personally. And can do a whole lot more once I have the Opportunity. If you are looking at something of this kind of Architecture, kindly forward your survey plan and I get you a design, probably better looking. I do not have pictures of its finished product as I haven't been in the estate since then, also I try not to take pictures of Jobs that aren't mine.
Below is a Design we did for Imo State that we hope to resume Gods willing one Client and I have agreed on a figure.

For the architecture at the start of this thread, was it done by you? ARG Studio? Completed home is in Carlton gate estate.
Do you also build if the architectural design has been done?
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by nazilee: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
skimanski:
CASTING OF ALL OUTSTANDING PILLARS AND ROOF DECK.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2015
kiez:

For the architecture at the start of this thread, was it done by you? ARG Studio? Completed home is in Carlton gate estate.
Do you also build if the architectural design has been done?

The Sole Architect was a different firm. We only made Adjustment to Design lie the Circular inclusions and others. You are correct Calton Gate is the Estate.

Every Builder Builds any design provided by client.
Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
On-going works in pics

1 Like

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
First Floor Slab Reinforcement Works

Re: Architecture: Construction Of Duplex In Lekki & Akwa-Ibom State. by skimanski(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
Picture of Completed First Floor Slab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Man's Room In Lekki, Destroys Properties As He Cries Out / How I Survived After Spending 3 Hours Under Lagos Collapsed Building - Survivor / Checkout The First Storey Building In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.