Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion (19884 Views)

Angel Of Death Erupts From Chile's Volcano (photos) / Meet Madam Ekundayo - Mother Of 470 Children / hot-angel, nike4luv, Latoya - the bootylicious Nairaland girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 26, 2013
When I first saw the video of ekundayo, I was like what is ty bello trying to say by flashing this lady a lot. When a Yoruba friend explained years later, I wept.

God bless her soul and raise others to fill the vacuum she left behind.
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by jendell: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2013
wow,Earth loss,heaven's gain....Got me tinkin if i'm showin love d way i shud,maami,kip dancing in d bosom of d lord
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by honeric01(m): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I posted a thread about her a long time ago.

I love her

I love that songgggggg

That song is the best sleeping tablet ever. The song made me like ty bello and then made me know more about mama ekundayo.

1 Like

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by honeric01(m): 8:30am On Jun 26, 2013
kunletiwoo: I'm listening to the song right now. I love the sound track smiley

Very good song for those who spend enough time meditating.

1 Like

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by bassette(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2013
There was a time early this year I came on here and started searching for info about her,even posted on a thread to know if she was still alive..now I discover she died 2009(a year afta d video release).Have kept d song ever since,my heart had always gone out to her and those kids...God bless mama..moreso bless TY and those lovely 470 kids evrywhr they go..Respect!!!
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Bec(f): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2013
RIP mama, your work lives on.

1 Like

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by konklushun(f): 8:57am On Jun 26, 2013
God bless her soul, i am aspiring to be like her. For dos who said dey av a calling frm God, pls take note it's nt only pastoral work
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by OAM4J: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Touching!

May her loving soul rest in peace.
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 26, 2013
We cannot question God, the manner in which He took her life has touch my soul, I feel really sad and pained that she had to leave this world in a motor accident. I take solace in the fact that she is resting in the bosom of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Tinkybabe(f): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2013
She was a rare gem
Far more than a ruby
Rose among thorns
RIP good woman
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Iceprincehkn(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2013
I once lived der b4r...

2 Likes

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Biodup: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2013
[quote
author=EmperorSeal]I'm so touched especially with the question, "what
will people say about you after leaving this ugly world"? May are soul
rest in peace [/quote] hmmm englishi
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by deelobe: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2013
God bless you may as you rest in the bosom. Of the Lord. Lesson learnt - do what you can within your sphere whether geographically or vocationally to better people's lives
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by penny01502: 11:30am On Jun 26, 2013
Decryptor: Ok...so?
I understand how wicked and fooooolish you are

3 Likes

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by delors(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Our very own Mother Theresa!
Oh! So Ty Bello's Ekundayo song was made for her? I heard the voice on the song but thought she was Ty Bello's grandmother or something. Oh, very touching. God bless her memory.

1 Like

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
idupaul: Where is the fairness in life if this woman had to meet her end in a motor accident , what happened to sleeping and not waking up
Life was never fair to start with.
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by soyad: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
What we have lost heaven has gain , may her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Swaggot00(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Freiburger: You are one in a million Nigerians. R.I.P mami.
Jesus finaly got his bride, dance with him mami .
undecided
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Shugarlipz(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2013
Grt moda.. Her legacies lives on
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
honeric01:

That song is the best sleeping tablet ever. The song made me like ty bello and then made me know more about mama ekundayo.

I have it on my laptop, Phone, Ipad and every listening device I got ...... still listens to it.

I cried tho.....the woman is an amazon. She looked so fragile, yet strong.

1 Like

Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
This are the kind of people we should be giving National Awards and not all these corrupt politicians.
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Freiburger(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Swaggot00: undecided
Is there no transformer in your area? go and give one some hugs and kisses hater.
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by honeric01(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I have it on my laptop, Phone, Ipad and every listening device I got ...... still listens to it.

I cried tho.....the woman is an amazon. She looked so fragile, yet strong.

Mind following her footsteps only if you love kids?
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by delpee(f): 10:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wonderful woman. May God be with her adopted children and managing the orphanage.
Mama, rest in perfect peace.
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Yoney007(f): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
The stuff mama Ekundayo was made of can't be measured nor weighed....24karat gold seem to be the highest but this woman weighed it in tones.
Re: Mama Ekundayo, Nigeria’s Angel Of Mercy & Compassion by Tygaah(m): 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Sleep on Mama, A beautiful soul is never forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Ordeal With "One Chance Fraudsters" This Morning / High Death Rate On The Lekki Expressway / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.