Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,368 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! (89864 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
Uyi Iredia: I vote for LayLow. His take on the Nigerian youth is a breath of fresh air for me really. Especially when I consider how tertiary schooling was harped on to aa certain young man with SSCE qualifications and good business skills.

A wise man notices another even from afar.
Laylow answered the questions better than the other contestants. Only wise, mature and intelligent people can see that.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
skydeep:
Sounds like everyone wants Ekwah? cheesy
My sister, na lie O. If you take note of the voting, you'll see Ekwah also needs your vote. Any vote we get now is like gold to us, may God bless you.

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by AbuMikey(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
Aunty Idowu,na who be ur candidate??
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by 50calibre(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
braveheart2012: Are guys allowed to vote? I vote for Ekwah! I have good friends that graduated from MIT (and I have hung out on the MIT campus a few times). They are a good combination of intense smarts and humility. Ekwah will be good role model for all these NL knuckheads.

#TEAM EKWAH!!!!

One if the best comments I've seen on NL
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by sleekch1c(f): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2013
onegig: you try ,,,but not good enough.... Its average. Even a UniSudan can come up with that.

You wanna tout that intelligence gig then he has to supprt it with critical creative reasoning. How is he going to get funds to sustain such instititutions?

Not convincing enough...i want MIT grade answer/solution. I can also tell you i will build 20lane roads to ease roads in lagos. But does that look like am a genius.

Am not bad mouthing him but pls you need to convince me more to vote for him. Enough of all these intelligence, the school you attend is not really a measure of your intelligence.

Guy forget the grammar and vote ekwah
And u'll be glad you did
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin grin
ItsModella: @speakdatruth, so Xavier should have voted somebody else other than himself in the name of team spirit? does that even make sense to you?

Simply tell us you've been looking a reason to port rather than coming up with that lame shiz...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by aniiii(f): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
=-=-=-
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
braveheart2012: Are guys allowed to vote? I vote for Ekwah! I have good friends that graduated from MIT (and I have hung out on the MIT campus a few times). They are a good combination of intense smarts and humility. Ekwah will be good role model for all these NL knuckheads.

#TEAM EKWAH!!!!
Braveheart you just made a good decision! Thank you for voting Ekwah!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
wow Thanks to you all for your support!!

Shout out to all my campaign managers and voters! You guys rock!!

Vote Ekwah.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
ItsModella: @speakdatruth, so Xavier should have voted somebody else other than himself in the name of team spirit? does that even make sense to you?

Simply tell us you've been looking a reason to port rather than coming up with that lame shiz...

contrary to what you think, xavier saw through him and knew that he will be a bad blood to the great achievements he is about to achieve

dont worry, team xavier still loves him and wish him best of luck cos we dont discriminate..we love everybody and hope to move NL forward whem xavier finally wins
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by skydeep(f): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Will this alluring and faithful woman vote against her husband and younger brother's team? Will she vote for someone else?

Pleaseviewers, note that her husband has showed support for Team AbPatrick and he even voted for them but will his wife in a rare show of publicly disagreeing with her antelope husband vote for someone else?

I don't know but we shall see soon enough
Hahahahhaaah. You are such a wimp!!

You almost got me there grin

Did Xynerise vote Abpatrick? undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by 50calibre(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
See this my MIT genius EKWAH speaking.

When ekwah speaks, people listen to drink out of his fountain of knowledge.

When the others speak, even chickens don't want to listen

VOTE EKWAH

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013

The trouble in the Xavier camp does not reduce as the manager-in chief has come out to blast her former employed for walking out on them.

If there is one thing I know, it is that Modella can run this campaign by herself and she will be bent on showing the ex employee exactly that side of her.

But should she loose.......... wow I can't even imagine what will happen
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by dabrake(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nelly GhenGhen. young, cute and intelligent.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by AbuMikey(m): 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Osheyyyy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Gboliwe: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
demelza:
Erm.... Ma'am, I respect your vote. But Im not a typical black woman, I looovveee printed words and books. Those things dont scare me, they are in part responsible for my existence. I shudder to think how dreary a world without books will be. Il est horrible
congrats cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
Abu Mikey: Aunty Idowu,na who be ur candidate??
Ehyaa, this bobo cant vote without orders from above. Kpele!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Kessythegeek(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
tohirah: Damn, I've reallly missed out from this mr NL. But all the same Ekwah noni. I too love the guy kiss. He's got brains mehn, some pple think its vain undecided,smh4 themm tho.

#EKWAH all the way
damnn...thank JAH u made..it*Front seat dear..#teamEKWAH #AIRbus..747 boeing
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
ITbomb: Xaxier

the voice of a sage...respect
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by biolabee(m): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
I just gbadun this guys pics

I vote Xavier Kal el
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
aniiii: ekwah i don told you to pm all the milfs cry cry

you see their reason for voting cry cry

VOTE EKWAH !! kiss kiss

grin Thanks.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by nykee(f): 12:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
I vote Laylow

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
tohirah: Damn, I've reallly missed out from this mr NL. But all the same Ekwah noni. I too love the guy kiss. He's got brains mehn, some pple think its vain undecided,smh4 themm tho.

#EKWAH all the way
someone even said intelligence is overrated, just to earn votes LMFAO!! grin grin

Thanks for voting ekwah!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by buoye1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Oda rapper b lik naija dem no dey reach final........all other contestant b lik thaiti....#ekwah na spain o...(10-0)I gallantly vote EKWAH

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
onegig: you try ,,,but not good enough.... Its average. Even a UniSudan can come up with that.

You wanna tout that intelligence gig then he has to supprt it with critical creative reasoning. How is he going to get funds to sustain such instititutions?

Not convincing enough...i want MIT grade answer/solution. I can also tell you i will build 20lane roads to ease roads in lagos. But does that look like am a genius.

Am not bad mouthing him but pls you need to convince me more to vote for him. Enough of all these intelligence, the school you attend is not really a measure of your intelligence.

Dont wanna give you lectures in this forum, that's why I just copied the meat of his response to that question. However, due to his confidence in the stuff he's made of, he'd created a thread for nairalanders to ask him questions directly. Pls kindly post your question in the link below and get your reply immediately:

https://www.nairaland.com/1328024/vote-ekwah-mr-nairaland-june

Thanks!

*teamEKWAH*
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
cool cheesy
Gboliwe:
congrats cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
skydeep:
Hahahahhaaah. You are such a wimp!!

You almost got me there grin

Did Xynerise vote Abpatrick? undecided
This is a special report on the state of the elections. A broadcast that has never been held before.

Well ma'am, you husband and Brother Rhymez did vote for AbPatrick so what will your choice be ma'am will you go with them or will you risk taking your own route
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
buoye1: Oda rapper b lik naija dem no dey reach final........all other contestant b lik thaiti....#ekwah na spain o...(10-0)I gallantly vote EKWAH
Your head correct!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2013

I understand your worries but you also seem to be oblivious of the fact that other campaigners are shouting how fyne and how great the bodies of their candidates are. We thought since we have great credentials and viable intelligence on our side we can encourage voters to vote who we think is the best candidate for Mr Nairaland - Ekwah.

We have voted for guys that all they had was good looks in the past and they have done nothing, why not give the Electrical Engineering and Computer science guy a chance, we said. My guy, we trust that'll you make the decision that you think is best at the end of the day but do consider our platform and vote Ekwah.

Thanks.
Campaign Manager
Shollypopz
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by fruityjojo(f): 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
sleekch1c:

**pours water on her**
Babe focus
Now vote for ekwa wink
grin sweery wish I could but my Mama alwys taught me 2 stand 4 d Truth & shame d devil! Kessythegeek thanks 4 d Alomo I feel berragrin And without futher ado I Vote 4
ABPATRICK.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
28 dudes.

23 unceremoniously kicked out.

5 guys left.

Winner takes all.

And Mr Nairaland June 2013 is:

Fasten your seat belt. It's hot in here!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (117) (Reply)

Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.