Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! (89210 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
redocean: #AbPatrick#
Oshey!!!!!!!

Kimoooooonnnnn!! Ladies!!! Oya take! grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by obyrich(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ekwah, you got my vote. Hope you win in the end. Goodluck dear.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
fruityjojo: Yea am back from lectures! *starts viewin pics, See's APATRICK Towel pics nd goes into COMA!!!*
Fruity sweets... Just vote for ABPATRICK...
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Unluvable(f): 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kessythegeek: *grabs$ mic * *clears throat*,..i hereby vote for the one and only garri drinker; Ekwah my broh cheesy #Gan

grin grin grin

Ekwah has intoxicated us with garri cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
ebamma 3: my vote goes to laylow, i admire his life philosophy

Thank you smiley

LAYLOW ALL THE WAY.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
In other news, there seem to be wahala in team Xavier as reports tells me Mr Speakdatruth has ported to Team AbPatrick.

You think I an lying. Read below
Speakdatruth: 2bad. u let dz ish get in2 yo head. shame on u dude. u r losin, i repeat, u r losin. u dnt hv d quality of teamspirit n fun. #team Abpatrick
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
debbieey: I Vote XAVIERS

He's Just too Cute

thank you ma'am...and believe me ma'am...xavier will never let you down..and you're cute as well

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Speakdatruth: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
redocean: #AbPatrick#
pls take note of dz vote #team abpatrick
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
fpeter: shioooooorrrrrrr,vain!!!!!!
When supporting intelligence, that is not vain.

Ekwah is a junior at MIT studying Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Don't let intelligence go to waste, for one let's try to pick the best candidate for Mr. Nairaland. Your vote will be very important in making sure intelligence wins that crown. Thanks my sister, I know you'll make the right decision by voting Ekwah smiley

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Eneze1(f): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
definitely laylow, he killed the answers, love his approach to life, apart from that he's good looking
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
obyrich: Ekwah, you got my vote. Hope you win in the end. Goodluck dear.
Thank you so much
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
You're blessed!
Thank you sir!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
teeo: i vote Xavier

thank you my brother from another mother

may your with precious last forever

team xavier loves you

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by sleekch1c(f): 12:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
demelza:
Sweery I could take you to the hospital if you want. Dont bother voting, it will take the lil strength you have. Dont forget to stay there all day
#team WeCare
#teamEKWAH

*high fives her*
Whooooooooohooooooooooo
#team ekwalicious Ekwa#
I have my champagne on ice already...we got this cool cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
onegig: sorry please you go on brandishing this mit as if its one heck of a big deal. You might be really popped over by that but please highlight other qualities. How's he gonna use his mit acquired knowledge to help Nigerians. The college you attend does not really determine how intelligent you are. Many Naija politicians are havard trained but their reasoning is another thing entirely.

See the answer you sought by EKWAH:
Answer: It would be setting up institutions that would make the lives of the poor better through improved access to free and good quality education like the one I got. I believe education to be the greatest catalyst with which the lives individuals can be transformed. In Maya Angelou’s words “When you know better you do better.”‬

*teamEKWAH*
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 21, 2013
Eneze1: definitely laylow, he killed the answers, love his approach to life, apart from that he's good looking

Thank you for your vote smiley

LAYLOW ALL THE WAY.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
sleekch1c:

*high fives her*
Whooooooooohooooooooooo
#team ekwalicious Ekwa#
I have my champagne on ice already...we got this cool cool
You got that right babe!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Speakdatruth: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK vote ABPATRICK
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Suprises: 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
lalaosky: all the first to comment crew, with xavier, your posts will never been hidden.

All the garri that were locked up, xavier will free y'all

if your thread never made the front page, have that chance with xavier if he wins

no more bans...everybody will be equal and bigotry wii stop on NL when y'all vote ekwah

we dont shout..we are not shouter

we simply deliver...your peacefull exisitence is our utmost goal
Is he a moderator
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Kessythegeek(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Oshey!!!!!!!

Kimoooooonnnnn!! Ladies!!! Oya take! grin
idowu u go yarn me later i was freaking busy..missed u tho..
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by dubem3(m): 12:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Laylow, your maturity is evident in your answers.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by aniiii(f): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
=-=-=
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by skydeep(f): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
50calibre:

Intelligent
Humble
Loving

Ekwah has them all, vote him please
Laylow, Xavier, Abpatrick and Ekwah gave outstanding answers. But Nellygeh...whatever, was so irrational. He sounded like he was kidding.

Hmmmm.... My vote goes to.......

gosh! undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2013

Surely he will!
Thanks dear.

*teamEKWAH*
MCCT
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by dubem3(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
I vote for Nelly
lets give this run a fairytale ending

the one nobody thought will pose a threat is now the most talked about...they want to dull his shine..they want to take away his chance of vanquishing evil doings on NL..

Well ,y people, lets say no to this wickedness...righteousness,charisma,intelligence,freewill,love and handsomeness must prevail.......xavier must prevail..he'a tha man
dubem3: Laylow, your maturity is evident in your answers.

Thank you for your vote.

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
And another report says that Shollypopz did not stop to acknowledge the press as she just went straight to business.
We were hoping to ask her why she came late to this event but she shunned us and went into play straight.

This event is going hot and I mean hot. Who will win?
I can tell you who is in the lead but it is unprofessional but I can tell you that Team Ekwah is getting over their initial tribalism blunder and Shollypopz has got them back in line. Will they make another campaigning mistake? Well stay tuned
Shollypopz:
When supporting intelligence, that is not vain.

Ekwah is a junior at MIT studying Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. Don't let intelligence go to waste, for one let's try to pick the best candidate for Mr. Nairaland. Your vote will be very important in making sure intelligence wins that crown. Thanks my sister, I know you'll make the right decision by voting Ekwah smiley

Campaign Manager,
Shollypopz
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
frankscof: good herbal medicine 4 all illness
Vote Ekwah. Why?
With his MIT background and your herbal medicine knowledge, you will be giving Pfizer and Glaxo a run 4 their money
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by homesteady(m): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
Like seriously!! Are we going to vote someone who drinks garri from Morning to night as our MR NL?? Don't you think he is having kwashiorkor?? Big stomach!! Tiny neck!! Monstrous Head!! O JEZZ!! I can't imagine anymore!!

Vote NellyGhenGhen
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by sleekch1c(f): 12:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
[size=14pt]VOTE FOR A REAL MAN
VOTE FOR TOTAL PACKAGE
EKWAH TIll THE END
LETS GO DIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (117) (Reply)

The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.