Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,710 members, 7,862,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! - Romance (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! (90349 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Omobarca: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

Hornipipe is a girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked
A-CA-SHOCKED
grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by 50calibre(m): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2013
demelza:
I had fun being on your campaign team. It was really nice working with you guyz. Everyone was simply amazing and gave the campaign their all. Respect!

Respect to you too. i enjoyed your wit and style, you were a valuable asset to our team.

Thanks
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Super-curvy Vanneni..Has anyone told you the punishment for people who quote long posts just to post Smileys!!

#10 years ban
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:29am On Jun 22, 2013
lalaosky:

LMAO!!!... Joke of the decade

*feels his body temperature*

aaaawwww. Pele.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Caracta has big ikebe...oh gawd! I have always pictured her to be slim and petite... What's she using big ikebe for na... I give up!!!

Lol...HNB, ayam just kidding o

She's all you pictured and more...very pretty too..too bad nuns don't contest, else, you'd have seen her beauty. Lol
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

Hornipipe is a girl? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I was wondering myself undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2013
grin
HotNaijaBabe:

Ehhhh! Tot the other didn't load.. I vex you sweerrrie! Sorry oh, kpele dear.
Lol. I jes noticed that's all.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2013
Omo_barca:
A-CA-SHOCKED
grin

a-ca-surprising mehn...

Wich kain joke be that? A-ca-ridiculous! cheesy
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

You are as unstable as Nigerian weather. Smh.
how? lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by EyesWideOpen(m): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2013
abpatrick7: I thank God. I really do thank God for this.

My special thanks goes to the Wonder Woman of Steel, Idowuogbo the Badosssky, you are special, a rare gem, all encompassing , d best strategist and campaign manager. U stood by me all thru thick and thin, sacrificing time, and energy to get to shore. Many times I ask myself if u are real, and now I know better. Many thanks to ur large heart. I would like to watch u talk live. Much love. Badoooooo yeeee Badooooo

Special thanks to my brothers from another mother, Ikekings, Mastroesco, eyeswideopen, Dygeasy, Jnr prof, Kupsonrex... U took it upon urself to do d needful, supporting all d way to this very point. I appreciate u. This is for us all.

Special thanks to Gboliwe, Nadia, Texas T.girl. Lilimax, Caracta, Otses

To my girl Tashamania.

Special thanks Lupey for popping in at d last hour, u r highly regarded. To Fritzie, Sookie, Fruityjojo, Amya, Freecocoa, Ebony, nikkyshyne, sweetlemon, matrix, alutacontinua, Ariyke, Teespice u all stood by me. I love u all.

To the Men of High Defination, Laylow, Xynerise, Lucenzo, 2legit, xavier, Nelly, Oga Joey, Spikes C, tintingz, Vikin, donigspain, kn trovasial mi, Barryx, Vikin, Mynd 44, 3ace, omo barca, bennyraz, obinoscopy, fredooooo, cutejay many thanks and appreciation.

And all those who voted but have not been mentioned, pls take it not as a slight as ur efforts and support has not gone unnoticed. I appreciate u all. One love.

To my fellow contestants, we are all winners, we are all brothers, we are all one. Ekwa, LayLow, Nelly, Xavier, CFCfan, ChelseaBmw, Jnrprof, Obinnau, Masterpiece, Kulboy, dygeasy, Miccomb, Ijogz, pc guru, etc we all winners.

To the main opposition 50calibre, Isosoph, sholly plum, thanks for ur time, we are all one, we all had fun while it lasted. much regards.

To the mods, sexkillz and ogugua... U bguys rock... U gave ur time to ds.

To d super mod, Oga seun. Twale!!!

To all nairalanders... Thanks for ur support. I love u all.

Long live Nairaland

Long live Nigeria

One love.

Thumbs up. Peace.

You ROCK bro, you hear?
When I come Delta you go host me? undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

Don't mind lalaosky. You are right. Don't give up on me sad

Lol.. She's related to YUZEDO the clown. Lol
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 22, 2013
Nelly Nelly.. I didn't ........what's the word?..... under pressure... had alot to do today..

And I catch your drift.. cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

*feels his body temperature*

aaaawwww. Pele.

Stop touching/seducing me!!... Smh
drnairalov:

very annoying i swear...should be 20years !!!
So you want them to put me in Nairaland jail. embarassed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:32am On Jun 22, 2013
Oahray: how? lipsrsealed

You gave in to pressure tongue
masonkz:

LMAO!! gringrin tongue
cheesy grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Omobarca: 12:33am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

a-ca-surprising mehn...

Wich kain joke be that? A-ca-ridiculous! cheesy
grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Besides, she wants to be President one day oh! Big Ikebe would de-stabalize and scatter her cabinet. We don't want that!

Yaaaaaaay! Go girl!!!! For this reason, i hereby declare my "port-ing" interest. I am now #team Ghenghen!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 22, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Besides, she wants to be President one day oh! Big Ikebe would de-stabalize and scatter her cabinet. We don't want that!

Lol.. I've confirmed that you read her diary.. So do I, love all her updates though she's a fake nun

I read yours too.. Thanks for the novels link you posted in your diary
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by adedotman5(m): 12:34am On Jun 22, 2013
I'M surprised people are voting for other contestants,Abpatrick should win flawlessly,anyway that's what competition is all about.@team abopatrick,I'm voting for him,GE should win flawlessly I repeat
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Omobarca: 12:34am On Jun 22, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

You ROCK bro, you hear?
When I come Delta you go host me? undecided
grin aboki u again

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:35am On Jun 22, 2013
lalaosky:

Stop touching/seducing me!!... Smh

Like seriously? We give up!!!! Ordinary touch o. Wetin go happen if i hug you?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

Yaaaaaaay! Go girl!!!! For this reason, i hereby declare my "port-ing" interest. I am now #team Ghenghen!

Smh... You're unpredictable like the naija weather
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:36am On Jun 22, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol.. I've confirmed that you read her diary.. So do I, love all her updates though she's a fake nun

I read yours too.. Thanks for the novels link you posted in your diary

grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by abpatrick7(m): 12:37am On Jun 22, 2013
grin yepz..

Caracta:

Is that your bb pin on your siggy? shocked shocked grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Dude, have u seen the Movie, EyesWideShut?

Lol.. One of the movies that corrupted me. grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by drnairalov: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2013
adedotman5: I'M surprised people are voting for other contestants,Abpatrick should win flawlessly,anyway that's what competition is all about.@team abopatrick,I'm voting for him,GE should win flawlessly I repeat

did u have an hang-over or what? it's ended dude nd winner is patrick
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 22, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen:
And i also want to use the medium to address some issues, first of all those of you calling me dumb should mind the words you use on one of the top students in my year smileyI'm fucking doing this country proud. and the lady who said her cousin is way smarter than me, really i don't think so...

So why are people calling me dumb? cos i didn't use words that don't exist, neither did i use an encyclopedia to write a speech? or is it cos i didn't talk about the thing yu'd ike to hear??.. the poor the sick and the needy..? but come to think of it, how many people have said that??is it the NGOz that take pictures of the worst parts of Africa making us look bad only to use the revenue to buy the latest cars n then give 100 packs of indomie to orphans?? What about those kids that can't go to school cos their parents can't pay 29k school fees? what about the people that die of diseases everyday just because of 1million naira surgery money?? where are all the people that spoke about helping the poor? same people that talk about helping the poor would drive past a twelve year old selling groundnut under the rain in their escalades, splash water on him, and buy groundnut from him and even collect change without asking him why he is not in school!!

Anybody who called you dumb is plain stupìd or just playing stupìd. I saw them but I kept mute because I didn't want to start an e-fight and that ain't my thing.
Work hard/play hard bro and don't mind them fools.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (117) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things. / 21-year-old Woman Celebrates Being A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.