Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! (90326 Views)

Tomfrench Wins Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
abpatrick7:

No at all... Typed it in good faith.

Is that your bb pin on your siggy? shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
Vanneni: grin grin

cheesy grin lol nyt sweeT vanneni
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Hmmmmn...are u tryna patronize AbPatrick? Na wah oh!

#TeamGhenghen..

Nope! I remain #team abpatrick!!! grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2013
D-Explorer:

LOL. Hmmm, I don't think so, we saw this coming. For me, the story of Ekwah says alot.
Then spill it! It would be a wonderful read Im doubly sure

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2013
Congratulations Patrick cool cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2013
masonkz: Congratulations Patrick cool cool
Take! grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by abpatrick7(m): 12:02am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta:

Team Ghenghen grin

@abPatrick, now that you have won, i pray you will be more friendly than lucenzo. I seriously pray o. Congratulations! I'm glad i voted for you all through the rounds.

Will b d best I can be. Thnks u stood by all thru. Much appreciated.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Ishsoph: Wow! as hard as this is, I CONGRATULATE;

*ABPATRICK: Dude truth is u rock! Your unusual equanimity in the face of the jabs I threw your way is humbling. With no string attached I recognize your office as MR NL and wish you the best.

*EKWAH: You are an unsung hero! I doff my heart for you now incase am no more when Nigerians shall doff theirs cos I know they definitely will. I don't want to say more, nairaland youths will no doubt gain inspirations from your bio. Your a positive influence to US and a rare gem to ur family.

APPRECIATIONS

*50CAL: I salut you! Your mail correspondences and suggestions are superb. I never knew u b4 now but when my spirit asks me to do something I don't hesitate which was why I asked for your help so that we do this and you prove to be the source of WILL I needed to take up this challenge (has never done politics all my life and will never stick out a long spoon to scoop it in real life for personal reasons though)

*SHOLLYPOPZ: You're simply amazing! Your mail correspondences too are oh how good! That this team achieve this fit is due to your doggedness and resilience. Words would not be enough to describe you.

VANNENI: You are a woman of strong character who stands for what she believes. A no push around. I gbadun that trait in you.

SLEECH1K: Nwanyi oma! Pls borrow me ur strong will. You rock!

* DEMELZA: Babe just fall out from no where and moved the ministry. Shoo! When you see girls that knows what they want, give way or you'd have yourself to blame.

*ANIIL: Hope am correct in spelling that name. You gat eyes for the best and that's what will always come your way.

*PC GURU: Dude has been my photo editor (who could have guessed). Those "swag for boys & class for men" mantra he did all with no charge. Dude could have been among the finalist if he had wanted but told me he wouldn't have the time so I dropped him. Still Unbeknownst to him voters were carrying him along. Thank bro!

*SEXKILLZ & OGUGUO88: Your nearly perfect arrangements and fairness numb me(not minding I keep crying foul)Lol. You were no doubt incorruptible judges. Una rock abeg!....Erm that Mr Macho stuff is still in my mind o! Can't wait to reveal myself to them babies cos what you're seeing in my profile is a far cry to what I''ve turned out to be.

*ALL our direct an indirect team supporters and voters. Without u this wouldn't have been fun for all.

APOLOGIES
To all that felt wronged by me I say in the spirit of sponsorship pls let it SLIDE! PLS clean my name from your black books and rewrite it your friendship one. You all are the best.

Finally, before now, I'd decided to visit all the section of nairaland and make my debut in each. Am happy I stepped into Romance Section when the fun was at its zenith. I'd stroll in from time to time at least to see friends I''ve been able to make out of you guys.
Moreover, am heading to the Literature Section to twist some arms over there. I hope to be read by you in the section before the year runs out. Will like to take my time there though before uploading anything. Will come back to this section to notify you when I did. Pls be handy to read from me and criticize constructively.

Thanks all and God bless!
Mr macho thanks. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:04am On Jun 22, 2013
@ISHSOPH You are far too kind and also amazing. Looking forward to your work in the literary arena. It was nice making your acquaintance.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by DExplorer1: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2013
demelza:
Then spill it! It would be a wonderful read Im doubly sure
SK posted it before announcing the winner. It's up smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Take! grin grin

Abeg I never wan faint again grin Lol
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by tellwisdom: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Take! grin grin

How far iya wehrey cool..Se aje wa?
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 22, 2013
nadia_SA:

cheesy grin lol nyt sweeT vanneni
smiley cheesy grin Good night. Dream of Angels and Roses. kiss

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by NellyGhenghen(m): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2013
yaay!! its over, i missed the polls, gone thru it tho!! 3rd runner up whoop whoop!! grin, i want to thank everyone that voted. Homey, ma man!! you are awesome like really cant thank you enough, rokky you aswell!! smileybr3nda n oorhay too, tho u both cracked under pressure, but you r cool too. Thank y'all really.. congrats ABP!! you tha man!! smiley n all the 28 contestants trust it aint easy, dgyeasy, pc guru,cfc fan, chelseabmW! THESE are guys that deserved to be in the finals. y'all are winners in my book.

And i also want to use the medium to address some issues, first of all those of you calling me dumb should mind the words you use on one of the top students in my year smileyI'm fucking doing this country proud. and the lady who said her cousin is way smarter than me, really i don't think so...

So why are people calling me dumb? cos i didn't use words that don't exist, neither did i use an encyclopedia to write a speech? or is it cos i didn't talk about the thing yu'd ike to hear??.. the poor the sick and the needy..? but come to think of it, how many people have said that??is it the NGOz that take pictures of the worst parts of Africa making us look bad only to use the revenue to buy the latest cars n then give 100 packs of indomie to orphans?? What about those kids that can't go to school cos their parents can't pay 29k school fees? what about the people that die of diseases everyday just because of 1million naira surgery money?? where are all the people that spoke about helping the poor? same people that talk about helping the poor would drive past a twelve year old selling groundnut under the rain in their escalades, splash water on him, and buy groundnut from him and even collect change without asking him why he is not in school!!

For those using my age as a reference, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves, you ought to encourage youths to go out, explore and do things!! Nigerian youths are being held back refQ(7), the senior citizens believe we shouldn't do things till we are off a specific age!! how old was mark when he invented Facebook did he even have a bsc? Younng people are doing lots of amazing things these days, The brain is fresh,curious and willing to learn at the early age, the senior citizens are here to guide the youths on how to take positive advantage of this period, not discouraging them and saying they are too small.

For the Nigerian students calling me dumb, i'm not french, i'm Nigerian, but the french government subsidizes my rent, i have special cinema/restaurant tarifs, i dont have to pay to take the train nor bus, i dont have to pay for healthcare, just because i'm a student here, and i'm not even french, en plus every french citizen from age 17 is entitled to 600eur/month work or no work, they get free quality education through university level and most of you are paying heavy amounts at private universities only to graduate and earn 18k minimum wage.. its high time you start asking yourselves and your govt questions.. the earlier you quit wanting to be told what you want to hear and embrace the truth, the better Nigeria would become.

The Nigerian adults calling me dumb,how many of you have PHDs and are sitting at home surfing nairaland? why should you sit at home after taking yourself to that level?? most of you that manage to get jobs live on minimum wage 18k/month, most even below that, and then you end up sending your kids to govt school, with no sits, no boards, no labs nothing!! govt schools are supposed to be the best!!... how is that going with you? est ce que cava?? okay the ones that work in banks, work round the clock and earn 150k/month, a pack of sugar as at the last time i recall sold at 200box n a can of sardines at 250box, how can a man with a family live on 150k/m in Abuja or Lagos? what next would he think of for extra cash?? CRIME!!.. par aventure he loses his job, his government leaves him in the gutter... what next would he think of? CRIME!! If a french citizen loses his job, the govt pays him his same salary, till he gets a new job... Nigeria should either increase the minimum wage or reduce cost of living and you d see the massive change in crime rate!! wake up and smell the coffee!

I refuse to be part of the system even if it perhaps cost me the competition, lets leave the stories about the poor the sick and the needy, and face reality, kids are getting pregnant everyday, young girls cutting their futures short!! just this year how many babies have been found in the pits? how many young people now are dieing from aids, and hepatitis?? its relatively impossible to convince the youths to stay away from sex, the new word of the day should be protection!! wake up and face reality!! most of them are going to have sex no matter what you say, just like a pack of cigarette has "smokers are liable to die young" boldly in front of it and lots of people still burn up to 2packets at a go.

just this year..
how many people have been killed and burnt to death by generators? by okada?? almost everyone on this thread has an okada burn scar on the leg!! especially those that live/lived in lagos or benin. I personally have an old one on my right leg! seriously Nigeria is the 49th richest country in the world!! have you ever asked yourselves where all the money at??

And speaking about goals "aka what i would like to be remembered for"; how many of you have actually turned out to be what you wanted to be? when i was in high school, in our year book, we were asked which uni would you like to go, and everyone had oxford/cambridge and others, none of my mates are in any of those universities as i type. most of them arent even studying the courses they had in mind... life is highly unpredictable, and i believe its just best to make the best out of every minute and situation you find yourself and put your best into everything you do and let GOD take the wheel..

I don't do politicians speeches, Naija need to wake up to move on, you cant move if you still in bed!! we can't keep pretending all is well.
And for the girls, which boy don't like fine girls grin except he gay, even pastors have wives non? except rev fathers though. lipsrsealed. Anyway thanks to y'all one more time!! homey my man!!! you deserve a bottle of gouts de diamantssmiley

13 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 22, 2013
Vanneni: Mr macho thanks. cheesy cheesy grin

*whispers* "ehmm" grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by aniiii(f): 12:07am On Jun 22, 2013
I'####

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Omobarca: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2013
Vanneni: Mr macho thanks. cheesy cheesy grin
embarassed
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:08am On Jun 22, 2013
Dear Club 15,

How was the competition? Hope you all had fun. We really didn't see much of you. Your presence did not last as long as we wanted it to. I bet you were entertained.

Now that you the competition is over, you are free to carry the ballot box home. Take as many ballot papers as you want. Help yourselves. We have no further need for them...until december.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Caracta
(Non-member but card holder)
grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 22, 2013
Br3nd4:

*whispers* "ehmm" grin
cheesy Wah? grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin goodnyt ooo
Actually goodmorning
good morning smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin grin

*lol I liked dem thou..
I too.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by demelza: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2013
Nelly went in, D.A.MN!!!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2013
Caracta: Dear Club 15,

How was the competition? Hope you all had fun. We really didn't see much of you. Your presence did not last as long as we wanted it to. I bet you were entertained.

Now that you the competition is over, you are free to carry the ballot box home. Take as many ballot papers as you want. Help yourselves. We have no further need for them...until december.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Caracta
(Non-member but card holder)
grin grin
lmao! Caracta you be case grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 22, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Hmmmmn...are u tryna patronize AbPatrick? Na wah oh!

#TeamGhenghen..
You quoted that post twice to give two diff comments. Hmm! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2013
Oahray: lmao! Caracta you be case grin

**covers face**
grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 22, 2013
Omo_barca:
embarassed
*raised eye brow* Kilode? grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Caracta(f): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2013
This is a happy thread biko. Have fun. Live. Enjoy. No time!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Oahray: 12:14am On Jun 22, 2013
Awww... Nelly cool
Give it to them bro! cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 22, 2013
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by ikekings(m): 12:16am On Jun 22, 2013
Goodnight guys... Sweet dreams...

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 22, 2013
Congrats to patrick for winning the title. The competition was fun and it was quite better than the female version. At least the position of the final contestants are justifiable. Compliments to all those who made the contest fun. The organisers sexkillz and ogugua, the voters and the campaign managers.
To my bro Laylow, you're still the man! u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (117) (Reply)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / If You Want To See How Much A Girl Likes You, Do These 6 Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.