Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet (33711 Views)

1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
@Fhemmmy, sorry ur quote didnt make any sense? Are u on some weeds or smfin?
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
RedBenson: @Fhemmmy, sorry ur quote didnt make any sense? Are u on some weeds or smfin?

Sometimes, people on weed do analyze things better than one on Chocolate oh . . . Re-read what i am saying and you will understand well.
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Beaf1: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
RedBenson: Though not disputing the story as a whole, Some clear questions i cant seemingly avoid to ask are,

1) Women have two holes around thier waist, one for poo and the other for fuccking which also serves as a channel for child delivery, if she was in the toilet to poo as a result of running stomach (as claimed by her), and instead of an object rolling out of the shi.t hole as it was supposed to be, but it was rather rolling out from the hole that serves as a channel for child delivery, how come at that time she didnt know it wasnt poo she was pooing but was rather in labour?

2) Why didnt she raise alarm immediately she noticed it?

3) Why did she not expose the pregnancy to every body as it was supposed to be but confided it to just some of her friends?

4) Is pregnancy somthing to hide?

Abeg this story get capital 'K' leg. But sha, i thank God she and the baby are doing well. That's most important!

^
You even left out the part that says "SHE LOCKED THE DOOR TO THE TOILET"
I am sure (even if that was her first labour) she must have had the knowledge of her EDD. Why did she lock the door? She knew she was in labour and she came to place to do only God knows what.

May God forgive me if she is innocent but this story get K Leg.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by agohavivi(f): 3:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
venorite: How would a lady be 9months pregnant without baby bump.....how come her friends didn't know she was pregnant....
In some rare cases a woman can reach full term without a baby bump. A lady who attended antenatal classes with me during my first pregnancy had a flat tummy till she gave birth though she was a plus size. It's also possible for a woman to mistake labour for a call to the loo. "I didn't know I was pregnant", a programme exclusive to TLC on Dstv would explain better.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Testerfuze(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Anyway m hapi 4 her.....kip on 4kin baby!!!.
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by dnawah(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ayi oga ju oyne?
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by agohavivi(f): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
pash4naija: I for one believe the story. People are always looking for who to judge or who will make a mistake to show that they are better off.
If a reputable school paper has brought out a story to debunk all the 'rumours' and 'eye witness' accounts, why won't I believe it especially as they must have done their due diligence investigations?even among all the 'eye witness' accounts I read a few which were in line with what the paper is reporting. Yet all people want to know is the one that puts the girl in a bad light just cause its juicier.
Even the Chinese one that happened, it was later found out that it was a mistake and the mother was the one who called for help so no charges were laid. When you read an initial story, look out for the follow-ups and stop making judgements based on just the surface.
1,000,000 likes.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Dem send am go unifasity to be educated, instead na belle and scandal she bring for her family. undecided

The story get comma. Let us assume it is her first pregnancy; it is common knowledge that first deliveries are usually very difficult and painful. What happened to contractions? Surely she felt the contractions?

The pain nko?

Hokay let us assume she has a high pain threshold so she could endure the pain without screaming her head off. When the amniotic sac broke and released the water, surely she should have known that the baby was on the way. So she should have called for help instead of locking the door.

Toh, only God knows sha. Thank God the baby is alrite.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by ZACHIE: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ishilove: Dem send am go unifasity to be educated, instead na belle and scandal she bring for her family. undecided

Toh, thank God the baby is alrite.

Mercifully, she had the courage to carry her own...... ire nko?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Stylaay(m): 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
wisdom-w:
Story! Story!! Story!!! Chattn wit my rite hand while vaseline is on my left
@ Op no peel ur ur cap o. Wanksta
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by AnOlAd: 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Well to everyone saying it impossible, am sure u do not have DSTV or you have never watched I didn't know I was pregnant on TLC this happens all the time and most times they give birth to d baby in d toilet cos they think they want to poo..... Congrats darling God will watch over ur child and u...

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Freshprincess(f): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Waoh! Congratulations 2 my name sake.
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Odunharry(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
pash4naija:
I know someone who also gave birth to a baby in the toilet and none of her friends in school knew she was pregnant as her stomach wasn't too big. Plus she always wore tshirts that were a bit big so no one suspected a thing.
I'll like to give this girl the benefit of the doubt regarding this story as I believe it would have been easier on her aborting the child than downright attempted murder by flushing. The pain and weakness may have caused her some confusion especially as she did not expect to give birth in the toilet of all places.
she dy stay alone??y dm no go knw say she get belle?u fit hide am 4 sm guys bt nt all gals
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by ZACHIE: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
AnOlAd: Well to everyone saying it impossible, am sure u do not have DSTV or you have never watched I didn't know I was pregnant on TLC this happens all the time and most times they give birth to d baby in d toilet cos they think they want to poo..... Congrats darling God will watch over ur child and u...
don't mind them

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by rezzy: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
kofsy: Moi moi in Moremi hall at night? Hmmm there's still something fishy about the story. And the part that says "she disclosed
that she knew she was pregnant but
only confided in some of her friends and the father of the baby"

You can only hide a pregnancy that's under 4months... Any pregnancy above that doesn't demand confidence in anybody cos at that stage it's visible even to the blind...

Now am I missing something?

It is possible to hide pregnacy. When we were in secondary school my friend hid her pregnacy for 7 months. It was even a friend that told her mummy.

Recently, in my street a very fat girl hid her pregnacy. Labour just started and the mummy didnt understand not until the baby came forth. Those girls use giddo ( not sure of the spelling) to hold their tummy and thereby not allowing the foetus to grow big.
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by ZACHIE: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
rezzy:

. Those girls use giddo ( not sure of the spelling) to hold their tummy and thereby not allowing the foetus to grow big.

Ol boy!!
Girdle is giddo
makes sense
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wow , the story really changed. But at least, this is a bit more beleiveable. My main point of concern was how she could have given birth without anyone haering the cries of the baby and no blood or anything going by the pics of the alleged baby. Thank God for her safe delivery. The moral of the story: Get ur facts right before peddling them on any social forum!
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by rezzy: 6:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
RedBenson: Though not disputing the story as a whole, Some clear questions i cant seemingly avoid to ask are,

1) Women have two holes around thier waist, one for poo and the other for fuccking which also serves as a channel for child delivery, if she was in the toilet to poo as a result of running stomach (as claimed by her), and instead of an object rolling out of the shi.t hole as it was supposed to be, but it was rather rolling out from the hole that serves as a channel for child delivery, how come at that time she didnt know it wasnt poo she was pooing but was rather in labour?

Abeg this story get capital 'K' leg. But sha, i thank God she and the baby are doing well. That's most important!

When a woman wants to deliver, if she doesnt empty the poo in her stomach, there is every likelihood that she will poo during delivery

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by rezzy: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2013
ZACHIE:

Ol boy!!
Girdle is giddo
makes sense

wetin person knw no sef, na wa. I tot it is ged-do because that's what i hear people pronounce. Never knew it was that. I don learn new spelling today.
Thanks
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by mrking3(m): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
†ђξ baby should be named MOREMI!!
And be given automatic admission to study in IFE!!!

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by onyxo76(m): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2013
i was one of the doctors on duty on that day,the story as above checks out. i still reviewed the baby and mother during my rounds last night, they are both doing fine.

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by katman9x(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
wisdom-w:
Story! Story!! Story!!! Chattn wit my rite hand while vaseline is on my left
y

WTF Vaseline?
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
tpia@:
association of twenty goats on okada crew and mountain of eba scriptwriters aka pay per headline.

nothing to do with OAU.
of recent, I have noticed some sort of hate/bitterness in almost all your posts. U question d credibility of almost every story. Did anybody offend u? Must u transfer aggression? I used to respect you before....bla,bla.

Wait, tot u graduated from oau And to think u are a female.. Smh.. Now, pour in d insults, but trust me, im immuned.. Jux caring, hope I dint step on any raw nerve.. Takia sis
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
onyxo76: i was one of the doctors on duty on that day,the story as above checks out. i still reviewed the baby and mother during my rounds last night, they are both doing fine.
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by dannymatt(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
i don't know why we human's don't find out the truth before making it public, and probably the person who published the unproven news might not have been there.
At least we thank God both the mother and baby are fine now and in good health.
citizens! please let us cultivate the habit of finding out facts rather than spreading unproven truths

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Some people can like to run their mouths. Negativity is all they enjoy. I hope this keeps them quiet...or maybe next thing they'll be asking for is proof:

onyxo76: i was one of the doctors on duty on that day,the story as above checks out. i still reviewed the baby and mother during my rounds last night, they are both doing fine.
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Odunharry: she dy stay alone??y dm no go knw say she get belle?u fit hide am 4 sm guys bt nt all gals

Its easy for you to say. Everyone's situation is different. For all I know she probably didn't even know she was pregnant or she knew and just tried to hide it. She was a bit on the big side and wore big clothes so its very possible for people not to know. And by the way, she was staying in the hostel with friends. Until the day she gave birth in the toilet, none of them knew she was pregnant. Apparently she didnt exhibit any symptoms too.

Please people, be open minded to learning new things. Life is not all about what you have seen/heard and what you're used to. I don talk my own.

#bye
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by delpee(f): 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Many of those passing comments here have no experience on the process of childbirth. It is true that an inexperienced mother may feel like emptying her bowels during labor. Nurses usually prevent those in labor from going to the toilet once they feel the head of the baby is positioned for delivery. Any strong push at that time will force the baby out. I believe she just couldnt comprehend what was happening to her.
I admire her courage and pray for her and baby. I trust the campus authorities to give her full support and proper counselling. All that has happened is that she learnt the hard way. God bless her and child. I hope the parents on both sides help the couple so they can complete their studies even if they choose not to marry. God bless her, baby and the father.
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
If the mother Oyinlola is reading I want to give the baby a middle name in Igbo

That name is Njideka

Meaning

The one I am holding in my hand is the best. kiss kiss kiss

Keep your head up girl!!
I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Ninapha(f): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
However the story is told, there are still question to be answered.

Why wd she not confide in her parents if she intended keepn the child up to 9 months?

Did she register with any hospital for her pre and pro antenatal?

Why no atleast contraction and no sign?
Most women dat give birth in the toilet do so after a prolonged labour and they mistake the head of the baby for urge to poo?

Onething am sure, she alone knows what she wanted with d baby! It was a plan gone sour!
Re: The Untold Story Of The Baby Found In OAU Toilet by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
I hope the school will allow her to come back and finish her program
She didn't commit any crime
All she did was have a baby out of wedlock

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toheeb Olalekan Ajibola Is Missing Since November 7th 2015 / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married / My Cousin Wants To Call Off His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.