Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. (787 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. by Henrypraise: 2:11am On Jun 21, 2013
M a young bachelor dating d damsel of my dreams, d problem is she can't get her hands off my fon n each tym she does, m scared she will get burnt wit wat she will find cos I do a lil womanizin too. How do I stop her from goin tru my fon. I av passworded but she has a way of gettin d password outer me.
Before I forget, I check hers too n av been burnt too.
Re: How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. by akuji: 4:39am On Jun 21, 2013
una dey do competition nah and dey check each other s phones in tandem. If you ask me, you kinda deserve each other so don't ask us how to make her stop. If it bothers you that much, buy a second phone "runs phone" and do not inform her of that phone s existence.

P.s....if she is the woman of your dreams, you should have eyes for only her and vice versa!!! angry
Re: How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2013
Its obvious you guys dont trust each other....We will be seeing you soon with a new GF
Re: How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. by Exponental(m): 6:07am On Jun 21, 2013
akuji:
If it bothers you that much, buy a second phone "runs phone" and do not inform her of that phone s existence.
......such words from a female?
@op, well, I will advice u stop checking her fone, let her av her privacy. When u stop dis ur habit, then u inculcate into her.
Re: How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. by Henrypraise: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2013
Exponental:
@op, well, I will advice u stop checking her fone, let her av her privacy. When u stop dis ur habit, then u inculcate into her.
M sure gona stop right away, n make her stop checkin mine.
Re: How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. by Exponental(m): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2013
Henry praise:
M sure gona stop right away, n make her stop checkin mine.
dont make it sound like a law, she will excalate her suspects. Just make it a gradual thing.
Re: How Can I Stop My Gf From Going Through My Phone. by akuji: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
Exponental:

If you ask me na who I go ask? Lol...Op isn't happy so I'm trying to forget the sexes involved and think of a practical solution (as a man really, I guess). Obviously very disturbing as a woman but to be honest, if u guys want to carry on something, you will find ways to do it even though you are still likely to get caught out. Op...just re establish the mutual trust please as trust is the soul of every relationship. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Marry A Guy Or Lady U'll Divorce Later...? / Can We Trust Nigerian Ladies When Given Wealth And Power? / 10 Ways To Break Bad Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.