Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water (46851 Views)

(photos)men Cut Anaconda Open To Find A Pitbull / Man Videos Himself Being Swallowed By An Anaconda, Records The Whole Thing!!! / Anaconda Vs Mongoose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by 2chief(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ol boy see peper soup meat. A beg na for River Niger the snake dey? because i dey quick quick go hunt for am.See you in the next two hours with Anacondar peper soup with some bottles of Heineken to wash it down.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Anabaraonyepete(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2013
egift: Me I hate snakes. If I see or hear about the snake in a particular water. That will be the last time you see me swimming there. Gosh!
AS IF YOU CAN SWIM!! cry cry
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by NemekGee: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
Knowledge they say is power. The difference between the black and white man. The diver did his study and practiced it in real life. He knows that the Anaconda and crocodiles and some other creatures can not do any harm under water hence the reason why they come on shore to hunt.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
NemekGee: Knowledge they say is power. The difference between the black and white man. The diver did his study and practiced it in real life. He knows that the Anaconda and crocodiles and some other creatures can not do any harm under water hence the reason why they come on shore to hunt.
AND I TAKE IT YOU ARE A WHITE MAN RIGHT ?

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by arthgideon: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
wow. that guy is living dangerously. the snake is huge
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by dasparrow: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
This is crazy! I don't like snakes though.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by bishop4life(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
chidindufrank: No big deal. Anaconda is not a dangerous snake. It doesn't swallow humans. Don't mind ice cube's movie with Jennifer Lopez

who told you dat? Yes accepted its not as dangerous as other snakes but please dont go close when you see one.just like the normal python they are oppurtinist feeders meaning they feed whenever they have chance.though they have taste of meals but they still eat anything even the worlds most intelligent reptiles(crocodiles)..so beware and be warned
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Okeikpu(m): 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nothing dangerous there, na simple mathematics... There power is gone whenever they swallowed something big... U know say Afrika no get sense grin
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Okeikpu(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nothing dangerous there, na simple mathematics... There power is gone whenever they swallowed something big...at dat poing u can do whatever u want with them. U know say Afrikans no get sense grin
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by tiwasiaife(m): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
Am jst watchn anaconda film ice cube wit lopez. Am at the point the anaconda entered there ship and was on rampage. Wat a coincedence.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by texaco1: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
i love my life

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by johnwell(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
sexymoma: WARNING: Dont try this in Nigeria, Else you might end up in six feet.
White Men Animals are nice and composed even niger rat dey mis-behave grin

Hahahahaahahaha
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by johnwell(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
sexymoma: WARNING: Dont try this in Nigeria, Else you might end up in six feet.
White Men Animals are nice and composed even niger rat dey mis-behave grin

Hahahahaahahaha
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by frankpessu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oyinbo pple r more fearless dan us.............. Wich black man go take dat risk
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by tomakint: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
chidindufrank: No big deal. Anaconda is not a dangerous snake. It doesn't swallow humans. Don't mind ice cube's movie with Jennifer Lopez
Don't even try that dangerous game, for strength you need muscles and an Anaconda and other giant constrictors are nothing but 'roll of muscles' cool Meaning? a 12-foot Anaconda is strong enough to kill a full grown man how much more a far bigger specimen!
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by theripper3: 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oyinbo fiffle are too inquisitive. Wetin dem dey find under water?
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by seekingtruth(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Na this snake discus with Eve in the garden of eden?
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by UyiIredia(m): 4:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Okay. But I prefer the pics of the female surfers.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
God forbid! lipsrsealed
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Temptee101(m): 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
moulin: Are such this guy is alright? abi them tell am for him villa say e go soon die?
Why u go submit same comment twice?? Are u high??
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by chiakakan: 4:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am on the run as if the snake is here with me life and direct at first glance. wow what a creature grin angry
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
Even the Anaconda dey pose for the diver. grin
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by nostimi4u(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
wow!! these pictures are gorgeous; dat guy must really b brave. nice one
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by ideylaff: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mcleo007: Anacondas do not attack in water cos it would require them opening their mouth, which is against the ethics that sustain in water. So,no need to panic. The photographer was aware of this before embarking on the venture. cool

Wrong assumption... so how did the anaconda eat what's in its belly.... by sniffing it? LOL

anaconda eating rabbit underwater. LOL, so many Prof's 4 ds Nairaland oooo kai

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNKqzg7LHWc

A much Crazier guy here - Anaconda vs. Human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsNnDWKh_u4

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by bebechuks: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hmmmm na waooo
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by IGBOSON1: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2013

^^^Bros, you may be right but don't waste your time! You honestly think any nairalander without a death wish will come across that beast in the bush and say "Oh! Bros Chidi says they're placid and don't like the taste of humans......lemme go in for a closer look undecided".

I can bet anything that 99% of us will shout......make a sharp about turn and flee like the wind! Even the Texas Cowgirl (that says it's cute) will surprise you with her speed......not minding the fat arsse she's carrying behind!
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
idy15: OH MAN, AND IT'S ALIVE, SEE JOKE OH
the snake is relatively harmless and slow, Seeing from the pictures, it just ingested something big!
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Bleszin(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin angry
freecocoa: Wetin dey there kwanu?undecided

If to say na me I go carry the snake out of the water with my bare hands sef.
We get d same mind o.... tongue
freecocoa: Wetin dey there kwanu?undecided

If to say na me I go carry the snake out of the water with my bare hands sef.
We get d same mind o....
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by ChiSun27(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
nitlad:

Who then took these pictures, if the diver is the one snapping the snake? undecided

maybe na two divers go there.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Eddy2cute(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
grandstar: Why didn't he grab it?! That is what I would have called spectacular! Why?
y u nor try ur own make we c mr spectacular mtchewww
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by TableLeg(m): 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked *Pukes Violently*
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by drnoel: 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY: in the last few days i heard of a guy riding on a great white shark fin and another riding on a whale shark fin..........madness at its peak (although a whale shark is not that as dangerous as these)!
Whale sharks eat plankton so the man riding on its back is safe, as for white sharks they are not dangerous and won't usual attack unless if u scare them with vigorous movement or bright light. The one that shocks me is this anaconda one cos snakes would usually attack, sometimes even if they just feed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheep With 6 Legs Born In Niger State (Photos) / See The Adorable Images Of A Mother Duck With 76 Ducklings In Her Care / Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.