Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water (46707 Views)

(photos)men Cut Anaconda Open To Find A Pitbull / Man Videos Himself Being Swallowed By An Anaconda, Records The Whole Thing!!! / Anaconda Vs Mongoose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by chinnko: 12:03am On Jun 28, 2013
mheenenn.....damnnnn??

check awt d latest dc modem unlocker below

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by linearity: 1:05am On Jun 28, 2013
These pictures were taken at considerable little to no risk to the life or limbs of the photographers.

They used science and a little calculation to pull this off...Anacondas eats like once every 3 to 4 days and in some cases with the perfect meal, they can go weeks and up to a month without eating...

These divers did not just happen on the Anaconda and start taking these pictures, they have planned it for days and even weeks and have been trailing this snake for a long time...

They would have also feed the snake recently for further downgrade the risk involved.

Most of these divers are bonded by insurance companies and their insurance companies will not approve of them going on a suicide mission, so have done their home work and eliminate the risks.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 28, 2013
So when a man says he is carrying an anaconda ,this is what to expect eh kwa
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by SUGARSON(m): 5:34am On Jun 28, 2013
babyosisi: So when a man says he is carrying an anaconda ,this is what to expect eh kwa

NNE IFUGO YA,
U DON SEE AM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by eaglechild: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2013
gidiMonsta: Not as dangerous as people think. Anacondas are very gentle snakes despite their humongous size and they very rarely attack humans underwater (or anywhere for that matter).
Thank you for being informed.
I think the snake even looks cuddly.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by chuksi79(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2013
Shuo!
These guys get balls of titanium shocked
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by md2000: 8:49am On Jun 28, 2013
Dat GUY GET MIND OH, SEE D LEVEL OF CLOSENESS. OYIBO AND ADVENTURE

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Jerryjat(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2013
dis guys r trying oooooooooooo....
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by bethyoge(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2013
I like animal including snake. Wow
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2013
nitlad:

Who then took these pictures, if the diver is the one snapping the snake? undecided

Divers move in groups else you are on your own. But if i see this kind snake, i must convert it to meat. Wallahi...

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2013
babyosisi: So when a man says he is carrying an anaconda ,this is what to expect eh kwa

What exactly is your drift
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by emeseilari: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=extraflyfineboy]Geez man! WTF? This pix was shared on Google+ by Reg Saddler and it beats my imagination what people do, i mean how extreme they go. This is more than passion...this is the peak of pushing and doing what you believe in. A picture is more than a thousand voice......but this pix has a million story in it.
SEE WHAT I MEAN?

What do yu mean sir? CHECK THE PIX AGAIN with especial attention to its mid section. Get my drift? The snake just ate something. Otherwise, these serpents are very aggressive and fiercely territorial. But once it has eaten, it becomes docile. Take my word for it, nothing can get that close to a fully grown anaconda not especially underwater. The ginko fed it with an animal that is probably drugged so much that the residual effect rubbed on the snake. Add that to the fact that once it swallows something, it becomes docile. IN THAT STATE, EVEN YOU CAN DO JUST ABOUT WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT. My thoughts all the same.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by emeseilari: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=linearity]These pictures were taken at considerable little to no risk to the life or limbs of the photographers.

They used science and a little calculation to pull this off...Anacondas eats like once every 3 to 4 days and in some cases with the perfect meal, they can go weeks and up to a month without eating...
CORRECT MY GUY. CHECK THE PIX AGAIN with especial attention to its mid section. Get my drift? The snake just ate something. Otherwise, thIis serpent is very aggressive and fiercely territorial. But once it has eaten, it becomes docile. Take my word for it, nothing can get that close to a fully grown anaconda not especially when its underwater. The ginko fed it with an animal that is probably drugged so much that the residual effect rubbed off on the snake. Add that to the fact that once it swallows something, it becomes docile. IN THAT STATE, EVEN YOU CAN DO JUST ABOUT WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH IT. My thoughts all the same.

1 Like

Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Skmoda360(m): 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
dridowu: Fotochop
That doesn't look photoshoped...Dr
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by obo389(m): 10:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
wellmax: Come oo, who dey snap the diver?
very good question
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by Highjayklm(f): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
Oyibo people sha, inquisitive is the word, even at there own peril. The diver don become star now nah,
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by ogunba(m): 12:46am On Jun 29, 2013
Suicide mission
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by dj5naira(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Bros, you may be right but don't waste your time! You honestly think any nairalander without a death wish will come across that beast in the bush and say "Oh! Bros Chidi says they're placid and don't like the taste of humans......lemme go in for a closer look undecided".

I can bet anything that 99% of us will shout......make a sharp about turn and flee like the wind! Even the Texas Cowgirl (that says it's cute) will surprise you with her speed......not minding the fat arsse she's carrying behind!

...that's if she has one.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by dj5naira(m): 6:21am On Jun 29, 2013
Oga-@-d-top:

who con dey snap the person wen dey snap?

A mermaid with a SAMSUNG GalaxyTab.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by seyexdkoko(m): 6:54am On Jun 29, 2013
nitlad:

Who then took these pictures, if the diver is the one snapping the snake? undecided
He wouldn't go that deep underwater alone, he knows what is at stake.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by elevatedblog(m): 11:53am On Jun 29, 2013
This picture just remind me of the popular saying
"NO RISK NO GAIN"
even Madonna said and I quote
"YOU ONLY SEE WHAT YOUR EYES WANT TO SEE"
But in my own word
"YOUR EYES ONLY SEE WHAT YOU WANT IT TO SEE
For this man to be popular, then he just had to take that courage and dabble into such adventurous and ricky task
This is a very nice challenging pix
I love it
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by elevatedblog(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2013
dj5naira:

A mermaid with a SAMSUNG GalaxyTab.

The man must be using an auto snap camera
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by elevatedblog(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=emeseilari][/quote]

This a very written contribution!
At least have learned this from you
Thank you
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by dj5naira(m): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
elevatedblog:

The man must be using an auto snap camera

Certainly.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by dj5naira(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Waterazzi.
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by fajen(m): 1:46am On Jul 01, 2013
that diver too small as meal for the snake, na wetin make the snake bone this diver. this could be a torching story for his/her family grin angry shocked
Re: Diver Takes Pictures Of An Anaconda Under-Water by gebbson(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
nelskals: this is something else , if i see this kind thing na die me go die before the snake go even come close ...................
same here bt dose oyinbo dear devil risk 2much bt dnt try dis @ ome wif a cobra snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheep With 6 Legs Born In Niger State (Photos) / Breathtaking Photographs Shortlisted For Top Wildlife Prize ( Pics) / See The Adorable Images Of A Mother Duck With 76 Ducklings In Her Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.