Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Guys, Why Dont We Try This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Dont We Try This? (3728 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by dopeJemi: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
smothly: na me know myself
make we try am? Oya upLoad ur picture mah see first
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by MrsChima(f): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
Tale of a frustrated male.
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
undecided
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by dopeJemi: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
FOH
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by MrsChima(f): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
dopeJemi: FOH

Awwwww somebody is hurt! grin
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by sakaguchi(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
OP stop deceiving yourself there joor, no sensible sharp guy want to be best friend to a very fine girl, for God sake, that will make you Gayish, I would never be a best friend to a girl I intend chyking and watch other sharp men flash toast and cash and take her to their bedroom 3 hours later, boy!!! That is an emasculating experience . I don't blame you though, I use to think this your yeye style works, thank God I quickly realise it doesn't a long time ago. Get your confidence straight, get your koko set, get the money one side, come add swag, omo! Toast any girl you like after 5 minutes of meeting and you are home and dry. Imagine if you want to bleep Halima, Falashade and Chioma, will you spend 2 years gisting and being best friends with Halima, (inah! Haba mallam!) You go in and out of Halima before 2 days, if you are good, Halima and Falashade will be down within a week, Chioma might even be impress by your speed and invite you in next week. OP, forget this your born agin love, I toast girls I like when I meet them and by God I have bleep over 20 that way, so I'm not impressed with your meager 3- down. Campus rockz!!
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 22, 2013
sakaguchi: OP stop deceiving yourself there joor, no sensible sharp guy want to be best friend to a very fine girl, for God sake, that will make you Gayish, I would never be a best friend to a girl I intend chyking and watch other sharp men flash toast and cash and take her to their bedroom 3 hours later, boy!!! That is an emasculating experience . I don't blame you though, I use to think this your yeye style works, thank God I quickly realise it doesn't a long time ago. Get your confidence straight, get your koko set, get the money one side, come add swag, omo! Toast any girl you like after 5 minutes of meeting and you are home and dry. Imagine if you want to bleep Halima, Falashade and Chioma, will you spend 2 years gisting and being best friends with Halima, (inah! Haba mallam!) You go in and out of Halima before 2 days, if you are good, Halima and Falashade will be down within a week, Chioma might even be impress by your speed and invite you in next week. OP, forget this your born agin love, I toast girls I like when I meet them and by God I have bleep over 20 that way, so I'm not impressed with your meager 3- down. Campus rockz!!

Oh my Goddddddddddd shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is it omo alata you're wooing ni ? ? ? ?(u woo within 5 mins and se.x within 2days)
Are you for real
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 22, 2013
Now, someone thinking differently kiss

But along the way, drop hints... so you don't remain a best-friend undecided
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Nobody: 4:23am On Jun 22, 2013
Saw this post from a different thread!!!

Ab025:

But d best way to really woo a gal is to make her admire u and notice u first without even talkin to her, then gradually, u shud get talkin to her, get to be friendly wit her friends, start showin her care and search for d most romantic and best time to tell her ur feelins.

Remember, don't always rush things up and don't be too slow, no time in particular is the right or wrong time, it depends on how u make use of the time. Wish u luck.

Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by dopeJemi: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2013
sakaguchi: OP stop deceiving yourself there joor, no sensible sharp guy want to be best friend to a very fine girl, for God sake, that will make you Gayish, I would never be a best friend to a girl I intend chyking and watch other sharp men flash toast and cash and take her to their bedroom 3 hours later, boy!!! That is an emasculating experience . I don't blame you though, I use to think this your yeye style works, thank God I quickly realise it doesn't a long time ago. Get your confidence straight, get your koko set, get the money one side, come add swag, omo! Toast any girl you like after 5 minutes of meeting and you are home and dry. Imagine if you want to bleep Halima, Falashade and Chioma, will you spend 2 years gisting and being best friends with Halima, (inah! Haba mallam!) You go in and out of Halima before 2 days, if you are good, Halima and Falashade will be down within a week, Chioma might even be impress by your speed and invite you in next week. OP, forget this your born agin love, I toast girls I like when I meet them and by God I have bleep over 20 that way, so I'm not impressed with your meager 3- down. Campus rockz!!
bros, take ​am easy, i'm taLking abt some1 u truLy Love
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by dopeJemi: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2013
I.Joan:
Now, someone thinking differently kiss

But along the way, drop hints... so you don't remain a best-friend undecided
of course smiley
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by dopeJemi: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2013
I.Joan:
Saw this post from a different thread!!!

dat boy so gets my drift cheesy
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by dopeJemi: 6:47am On Jun 22, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwww somebody is hurt! grin
go jhoor
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by shizzle11(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2013
I.Joan:

Oh my Goddddddddddd shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Is it omo alata you're wooing ni ? ? ? ?(u woo within 5 mins and se.x within 2days)
Are you for real

gringringrin
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by kennyskeelzz: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2013
dopeJemi: telL me abt d twin part
....its a natural somtin ....in a twin...one is cuter....friendlier...quieter....reserved...,.and funny.....u just av to be the ONE
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
dopeJemi: bros, take ​am easy, i'm taLking abt some1 u truLy Love
phuck love
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Monicasque(f): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
poster baby i love this write up. This is what i have been waiting for men to be educated on. Most guys just think if he chats u up on the street u will be kind and nice but that makes us feel degraded and only brings anger most of the time that is why yols will be getting all the negativity, but if you do like the poster said, the girl will even be proud to tell your future kids how u met. cmon brothers make it romantic na

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Heineken(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Lordave: you are on point. I swear I dey feel like crying when I see a guy walk up to a girl for the very first time and start toasting.

Me get red lips too, sexy one
me sef get red lips. And e make sense pass una own! Jt kiddin but I gt sha. I love dis post. Nice one!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Some of u guys r very stupid!
With full awareness of ladies in d house, una still fit open una gutter mouth dey talk like say na only boys dey here abi? Talkin of chykin chioma, juliet n joy within 5minutes n bleepin Bimpe d day after and fcckin 20 girls and all dat B.S!
How una expect dem to respect una? Very slow bois.
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
smothly: Different different kind of wooing,i refused to be fool by any man or guy.
If i hear.
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by SwTonia(f): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
If my present boyfriend had woo me initially.it wld hv been a big No.we bcame friends,best of friends nd nw lovers xo it works
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by Rhisky(m): 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2013
dopeJemi: thanks alot bro, i really appreciate smiley
♡к na уσυ be one ♡ƒ dose virgin guys 4 NL abi
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by kennyskeelzz: 5:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
SwTonia: If my present boyfriend had woo me initially.it wld hv been a big No.we bcame friends,best of friends nd nw lovers xo it works
.... I pray vanessa reads this
Re: Guys, Why Dont We Try This? by tomzman: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
I agree with you op. It works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engineers Are The BEST Boyfriends!!! / What Do Nigerian Men Love In A Woman? / Beware, How I Caught Syphilis And Herpes. Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.