Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? (12414 Views)

Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
Just curious about nl guys hating on ladies these days especially on romance section.U hating but yet u guys cant do without us.Guys stop spewing thrash about us cos u all came to this world through us.pls stop hating and stop calling us all sort of names! undecided.Guys tell us y u are hating on we ladies!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
undecided I don't understand, how do you mean?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:
undecided
undecided see wetin i dey talk!
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided see wetin i dey talk!
Please expatiate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2015
Most of una don't want be with struggling niggas, rather they re on the look out for made ones to perch on.

Cos most of them can't keep their pride anymore, they open their legs to others guys, apart from their main bf.

Some of them have no right to call their punanies private parts, cos it belongs to the general public.

Some are selfish, they re concerned about what they gain from their men and won't even help us in any.

Una abuse the feminism concept.

Bad characters.

Etc.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:13pm On Feb 13, 2015
True talk @emmyrichie
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
I can't even come close to hating on Nneka123 ...doesn't apply to you though. tongue
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
emmyrichie:
Most of una don't want be with struggling niggas, rather they re on the look out for made ones to perch on.

Cos most of them can't keep their pride anymore, they open their legs to others guys, apart from their main bf.

Some of them have no right to call their punanies private parts, cos it belongs to the general public.

Some are selfish, they re concerned about what they gain from their men and won't even help us in any.

Una abuse the feminism concept.

Bad characters.

Etc.
yea i know but there are still some good girls out there.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by lilmax(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Just curious about nl guys hating on ladies these days especially on romance section.U hating but yet u guys cant do without us.Guys stop spewing thrash about us cos u all came to this world through us.pls stop hating and stop calling us all sort of names! undecided.Guys tell us y u are hating on we ladies!
op why do you feel guilty?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please expatiate...
u guys call us names like gold digger,slut,hoes aint loyal,bitches,witch grin self#why all these names?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
let them continue hating

it's actually non of my business
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
lilmax:
op why do you feel guilty?
I am not! just want u guys to stop generalizing and know that there are stll good babes out there.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
lols, don't you know tomorrow is valentine?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
Merryking:
lols, don't you know tomorrow is valentine?
yes i know naa,abeg nothing special! undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes i know naa,abeg nothing special! undecided
everything is special, thats why men the shift well for em seat, babe follow back...
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by cutieberie1(f): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
tell them o...
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by raziboi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:

ma sister...u won't undastd
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am not! just want u guys to stop generalizing and know that there are stll good babes out there.

xoxo are you among the good ones?'
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
cutieberie1:
tell them o...
am not hating anybody, but the guys have their reasons, and if itz positive, babe, itz cool
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:

Mutherfhucker alert! Mutherfhucker alert!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
u guys call us names like gold digger,slut,hoes aint loyal,bitches,witch grin self#why all these names?
I don't do that, except on few cases, and I only do that if the girl insults me first.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
Let me help you with some reason

Personally me(and most) guys hate it when someone make life complicated for us..

We will try our best to look Good,ask you out(some will even beg) after all the insults,embarrassment and other annoying behaviours we still remain calm..

Ok now we are dating,you make the relationship more complicated
You demand like we pluck the money from trees,some will even leave you because you are broke..
Most of them cheat behind your back,after pleasing her in the best ways that you can..

And the most annoying part is when you want to have sex,some will make you make promises,from money to hair,to clothes,some will even make you promise them marriage just because of punany as if the punany is going to fvck itself...
Not to talk of you invading my privacy..

Girl the list is countless

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Tymax(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Rubbish. tongue
No offence.
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by falconey(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
because most of them are victims of girls scam,heartbreak,magarism etc that they built so much hatred for the opposite sex

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by falconey(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
early 90s these words doesn't exist in naija......but this generation generalize these words that we hear it everyday. Even the word PRIVATE PART is no more. Which part dey private now?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2015
hifaif:

Mutherfhucker alert! Mutherfhucker alert!!
undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Tymax:
Rubbish. tongue
No offence.
undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Merryking:
everything is special, thats why men the shift well for em seat, babe follow back...
lol really?
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2015
raziboi:

ma sister...u won't undastd
I will my dear smiley
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
[quote author =NinoBrown888 post=30702689]

xoxo are you among the good ones?'[/quote]only my boo can answer that smiley
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by LewisO: 7:22pm On Feb 13, 2015
Because they aren't just *Loyal*... undecided
Re: Guys, Why Are You Hating So Much On Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol really?
if you think am lying ask a close friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

31 Real Reasons To Stop Masturbating / Lingerie Experts Identified 9 Different Types Of Boobs. / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.