Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive (1086 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / OJB Has Only 8 Weeks To Survive / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by drnairalov: 11:13am On Jun 21, 2013
Veteran producer/
musician OJB needs $100,000
(around N15m) for a kidney
transplant.

$100,000?! Some of these Artistes
earn more †нαη †нα† per show!
Life is Cold #SaveOJBJezreel

he took to twitter soliciting for help,a money raise campaign is going on presently for him

If OJB as well connected as he is
will stoop to this level to raise
money for his illness, I fear for
the country we live in.
Re: Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by Eddy2cute(m): 11:27am On Jun 21, 2013
chie first it was his daughter wit heart problem. Now its him wit kindney problem. Hum God plz help him oh.
Re: Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by texaco1: 11:48am On Jun 21, 2013
always make hay,while the sun shine
Re: Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by Silva79(f): 12:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Where is dat boy dat used to sleep in his studios but now regards 500k as cheap? I pray 9ja celebs help him.
Re: Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by mrman2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
This sucks! Isn't that the same guy whose daughter had a bad heart sometime back? My prayers are with him, I pray he gets well.
*Edited. But wait oo, Op where is your source.
Re: Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by Tjohn1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please all our celebrities buying expensive, watch, wine, cars and clothes, should rally round this dude, lets save a life. We know our leaders don't care. lets help a brother. God bless y'all
Re: Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by baslone: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
If you haven’t been aware already, veteran producer OJB Jezreel has been
suffering from a kidney ailment for a while, so much so that he now requires
a kidney transplant. For those that are not familiar with Kidney ailments,
it’s one of the worst things that can happen to your body. Your body cannot
properly expel wastes and these wastes stay in your body thereby reducing your
immune function and making you prone to other diseases.

Now that’s sad, but what’s even sadder is that the procedure is beyond his
financial reach (16 million naira approx $100,000.00), and he has taken to
twitter and social media for fans to help donate for this procedure. With all
the ‘friends’ in the industry that he probably has I’m shocked no one or group
has taken it upon themselves to cover this bill even as a loan. Really it isn’t
too large of an amount if people chip in.

http://www.jaguda.com/2013/06/21/10-reasons-you-should-donate-help-ojb-jezreel/
Re: Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2013
When I heard about OJB's transplant issue being discussed here @ Splash F.M's reception in Ibadan. I felt bitter and wondered how many of our "A-List" artistes would have heard about it too. But would like to turn deaf ears and
wish him "speedy recovery" out of
deep pity. But this was one of the guys who produced the works which gave Naija showbiz the face it has now. I think underground contributions should have been made for OJB instead of letting the legendary producer's bank account number take over the social media.. in the "Banbiala Ashiri abo" manner now that they now buy Expensive champagnes, Buy new
expensive cars, Get high paid endorsement deals . *sobs* abi they are waiting to donate publicly
ni?
Re: Musician OJB Needs #15million To Survive by mukina2: 4:05pm On Jun 21, 2013

(1)

Rick Ross Just Landed In The Country Of Africa See Tweets / D'banj Ports To Etisalat, Gets A Mouth Watering N250m Deal / Tonto Dike PROUDLY Posts Pictures Of Some WEED!!! #POKO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.