Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Where Are The Liberal People? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Liberal People? (6277 Views)

Why Is It Hard To Find An Open, Liberal And Smart Woman To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2008
NubianQ:

i am not against people who don't like my opinions, i don't like empty mentor searching BRATS like u talking about stuff they don't know. yes if u claim to have met more mature 18 year olds by all means there are forums for teenagers u can go to. but considering the fact that u are a RETARD, i recommend u go home to mummy because thats the only person that would accept u

You blow a lot of empty air for a supposed adult.
To start with, i made a simple statement that was not even directed to you AT ALL. Why get your pants in a knot? If you dont subscribe to my opinion you shld simply ignore and move on, that's what i'd expect from a woman who's over 25 and has been in puberty for 39yrs isnt it?

For all the noise you make you keep sounding more and more like a child whining for her toys. If you suppose u've been sounding like an adult all along then you've been sadly mistaken, i suggest you wake up and take a large dose of reality. You sincerely need it especially for those who build their entire lives on one thread.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2008
vivaladiva:

we shall over coooooooooooooome
we shall over coooooooooooooome
we shall over come 4himmmmmmmmm
please sing along

No problemo. grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2008
NubianQ:

4HIM,

To end this all. am tired of having to adress the fact that u are impossible. so all the best n m out to see what other people have writen and have a laugh.

Viva,

Please 4HIM Needs advice on Anal sex could u post the Kid a leaflet and also add something on "How to become a man"

I think you need a post on "how to act your age". If you wanted to have a laugh you'd have had one all along especially as the post that got your hair all standing up wasnt even directed at you. good luck pretending to be an adult. wink
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by HRhotness(f): 11:28pm On May 10, 2008
@ nubi

request accepted see u soon grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2008
agbalagba pple dey use facebook too? walahi i thot it was for only small boys like us.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:35pm On May 10, 2008
4him,

In all of this.I actually like reading what u write. i thought u directed ur comment @ me. so am going to be a Big girl and let this go. we agree to disagree hun. but u need to cut us some slack here. u just dont want to agree with noone.

smiley

I actually respect peoples opinions but when i feel its a personal attack i just bite.ouch!

maybe u would never agree with me but i aint fighting.and stop insulting my sexual expressions its annoying. u  like in a westernised society, whats wrong with having an opinion about sex? besides i use facebook so behave and let it go. i cant be bothered to fight
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:37pm On May 10, 2008
and if u have a problem with it. fine and if u want to call me an old woman feel free. i am not in the mood to fight, honestly, i rather have a Drink and a gay than fight.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:42pm On May 10, 2008
One more thing 4HIM,

Do u hv a thing against women? tlk 2 me.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:43pm On May 10, 2008
Thanks NubianQ, apologies for all i wrote and i take it all back.
Have an e-handshake.

lol i have absolutely nothing against women, i cant do without one myself. Lets just say i'm a little on the conservative side.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 11:46pm On May 10, 2008
Awwwwwwwwwwww, now isn't that nice tongue
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 10, 2008
cadet i think its touching cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 11:48pm On May 10, 2008
jennykadry:

cadet i think its touching cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
LOL! It is grin cheesy
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 11:51pm On May 10, 2008
4him,

thnx hun. heres an e-hug but i fear my boobs might squash u  grin anyway, Thanks for taking the time to reply my comments, i love Nigerians cuz we can yab ourselves and still show friendships.
feel free to disagree with what i say to be honest it makes Nairaland exciting and i acutally liked ur blog on the holiday season and stuff. going on a ciggy break. trying to quit the damn bad habit!
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 10, 2008
4him,

thnx hun. heres an e-hug but i fear my boobs might squash u grin anyway,

don't worry about that,i trust 4 him ,he wouldnt mind if d boobs jams him to death grin grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2008
jennykadry:

don't worry about that,i trust 4 him ,he wouldnt mind if d boobs jams him to death grin grin

the bigger the better. grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 10, 2008
the bigger the better. grin

i trust u,nwa afor igbo,onye ara ka gi,amu kebukwegi ,e na cho anra nwanyi grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 12:04am On May 11, 2008
The topic switched from Liberal ppl to breast in just two post? shocked shocked
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 12:05am On May 11, 2008
@ Cadet

That the power of boobs for you angry
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by HRhotness(f): 12:05am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

The topic switched from Liberal people to breast in just two post? shocked shocked

Only on Nairaland,,,lol
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 12:11am On May 11, 2008
info:

@ Cadet

That the power of boobs for you angry
ok
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 11, 2008
@ topic

I'm for female rights and all that  tongue but being conservative (applying moderation in my way of life) hasn't stopped me from pursuing my goals either kiss It has worked for me so far and I ain't complaining tongue cool

A question here . . .

Does liberalism mean "anything goes" for you Nubian? smiley
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 12:58am On May 11, 2008
stillwater,

Yes anythn goes for me but i can't participate in it all. am a feminist and am straight , maybe on the wild side but not that crazy. i just feel people should do what they like and over the years i found that people pretend and supress stuff. so to answer your question, i do have my limits but i want people to do what they like because i have my faults as well.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:03am On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

The topic switched from Liberal people to breast in just two post? shocked shocked

exactly what i wondered tooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

I think Nairalanders just love to fight undecided
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Akinagirl(f): 2:08am On May 11, 2008
soooo, are there ANY liberal people here?
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by oziomatv(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2008
Yes I'm one of then, I live my life the way nature pushed me to, I do whatever I feel like without minding what others think or feel as long as it's not to hurt others. I cares not what people says since am notaccountable to any one except my god. I don't use bible as a way of covering my hidding character.

TO CROWN IT ALL I BELIEVE THAT AS OUR FACES LOOKS DIFFERENT THAT'S HOW OUR LIFE IS. LIVE YOUR LIFE LET ME LIVE MINE.
BE REAL, BE YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 4:20pm On May 11, 2008
oziomatv:

TO CROWN IT ALL I BELIEVE THAT AS OUR FACES LOOKS DIFFERENT THAT'S HOW OUR LIFE IS. LIVE YOUR LIFE LET ME LIVE MINE.
BE REAL, BE YOURSELF.
Abi o
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by NubianQ(f): 4:22pm On May 11, 2008
i agree. i believe in living life as u want it.

i had a friend who was in gay and he kept hiding in the closet and i was the only person who knew.  cuz he had a good job, a girl who completely adored him and was going to get married. and he was a Nigerian guy with everything, i know the otrment he went thru cuz he was a church usher and it was proclaimed evil cuz  gay people are not accpeted. it took him a long time to come out to his family and the torment he went thru was horrible.

fine i  am not gay and i dont what its like to be but if people have a problem with gay people  then understand them and maybe if you feel u can change them , then change them.,, but i know its harldly possible and possibly accept them

just an example wink
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2008
NubianQ:

i agree. i believe in living life as u want it.

Is a murderer allowed to live his life as he wants to?
What of a kleptomaniac? Should he/she be allowed to live life as they want?
A mad man?

At the end of the day, life would be a lawless place without both legal laws and moral codes of behaviour. Even animals have rules, why shld we believe we can do without them?
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by oziomatv(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2008
Pretenders do the worst.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 11, 2008
At the end of the day, life would be a lawless place without both legal laws and moral codes of behaviour. Even animals have rules, why shld we believe we can do without them?

True cool
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by oziomatv(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2008
After all the Nigerian law code and bla bla bla we still come out as no 2 most corrupt in the world, what an achievement.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 11, 2008
People are responsible for the path they choose in life, not the Nigerian law code bla bla smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Lies Guys Tells While Wooin / I Think Igbo Girls Are The Nicest Girls In Nigeria / NIGERIAN GOLD DIGGER PRANK (Lagos Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.