Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Where Are The Liberal People? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are The Liberal People? (6278 Views)

Why Is It Hard To Find An Open, Liberal And Smart Woman To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 11:36pm On May 11, 2008
ariblaze
have you seen my bum b4?
That's what makes the world go round grin grin cheesy cheesy

idupaul:

it ain't, its a walk in the park for me.
Ok, so why should I give a damn? undecided
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by ariblaze(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2008
@ 4him

you dey test me

that your shaagy mane .might scare the poodle, kangaroo

but not me cool
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by bawomolo(m): 11:36pm On May 11, 2008
4 Him:

In the context of the first post made here, liberalism is more about ignoring society's moral codes. There is a saying that your freedom ends where that of others begin, same with liberalism. When your freedom of choice begins to infringe on others then it is time for a reality check.

doesn't moral codes change based on generation and culture. what most of us do today would have been condemned by our grandparents etc.   i don't see how freedom of choice based on sexual practices infringes on that of others.  for some reason, people associate the crazy hippies with liberals. if u want to f*** someone in the arse with a consenting partner, good for u.  it's none of our businss.  i do believe there is a doublestandard against women when it comes to sex.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 11, 2008
is d battle still on between cadet and her foes grin grin grin grin grin *is idupaul still diaaaa* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 11:38pm On May 11, 2008
ariblaze:

@ 4him

you dey test me

that your shaagy mane .might scare the poodle, kangaroo

but not me cool

But his mane are longer and more wild. . . yours is just too. . hmmm. .
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by ariblaze(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2008
i don't see how freedom of choice based on sexual practices infringes on that of others.  for some reason, people associate the crazy hippies with liberals. if u want to f*** someone in the arse with a consenting partner, good for u.  it's none of our businss.  i do believe there is a doublestandard against women when it comes to sex.

debatable

my sir,

deciding to make out in public

could be infringing on people's right(but not mine oo)

i do believe there is a doublestandard against women when it comes to sex

am soo

in agreement with this

especially in africa
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by 4Him1(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2008
bawomolo:

doesn't moral codes change based on generation and culture. what most of us do today would have been condemned by our grandparents etc.   i don't see how freedom of choice based on sexual practices infringes on that of others.  for some reason, people associate the crazy hippies with liberals. if u want to f*** someone in the arse with a consenting partner, good for u.  it's none of our businss.  i do believe there is a doublestandard against women when it comes to sex.

Moral codes dont change at all, rather we force others to accomodate our own idiosyncrasies.
Stealing is against the law . . . 4000yrs from now it will still be against the law. However what constitutes stealing may depend on what the future generation are willing to label it . . . 100yrs ago there was nothing like kleptomania, every thief went to prison.

The danger in shifting the goal posts is how far can we do so? Tomorrow there will be some insisting that bestiality should be classified as a normal sexual preference . . . where does freedom end?
It is none of my business if you choose to sleep with your cat but it is my business when you decide to change marriage laws to accomodate your own warped preference that i dont necessarily agree with.
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by ariblaze(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2008
Cadet:

But his mane are longer and more wild. . . yours is just too. . hmmm. .

jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

am a lion dear

i rule my pride

when i roar the jungle is in shivers
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 11:45pm On May 11, 2008
@all
That's why I said that we can all take our so called freedom to its fullest, but when it brings along consequenses, we berra be ready to be responsible for them.

Just like ariblaze that wants to have sex in public, if I call the cops on him, he should not be surprise that he's getting arrested

ariblaze:

jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz

am a lion dear

i rule my pride

when i roar the jungle is in shivers

I am a lioness, I can sniff a lion from any distance, am you're not one of them. You're a sheep in lion's clothing (not metaphorically) tongue
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by ariblaze(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2008
@4him

in total agreement but this:

It is none of my business if you choose to sleep with your cat but it is my business when you decide to change marriage laws to accomodate your own warped preference that i don't necessarily agree with.

they are allowed to change their marriage laws

if they soo choose, what they cant do is force you

to acknowledge it
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 11, 2008
its getting hot in here,so ariblaze look for sisikill and continue writing ur novel grin grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by ariblaze(m): 11:47pm On May 11, 2008
am a lioness, I can sniff a lion from any distance, am you're not one of them. You're a sheep in lion's clothing (not metaphorically

you are in denial

you are, i repeat

a poooooooooooooodle
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 11, 2008
where is idupaul?dont tell me he has chickened out?all because of cadet chaiiiii,cadet u wicked
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by bawomolo(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2008
Moral codes don't change at all, rather we force others to accomodate our own idiosyncrasies.

the only thing constant is change, u would be deceiving yourselves if mores remain the same.  

Stealing is against the law . . . 4000yrs from now it will still be against the law

i'm talking about the interaction between both genders and whether u should covert another man's property.

100yrs ago there was nothing like kleptomania, every thief went to prison.  

100yrs ago prisons were meant to punish people, today prisons are meant to rehabilitate people by diagnosing their problems rather than treating them as animals which not all of them are.

Tomorrow there will be some insisting that bestiality should be classified as a normal sexual preference . . . where does freedom end?

and how do u know this.  

it is my business when you decide to change marriage laws to accomodate your own warped preference that i don't necessarily agree with.

how does changing marriage laws, affect u
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 11:50pm On May 11, 2008
ariblaze:

you are in denial

you are, i repeat

a poooooooooooooodle

And you're a butterfly. . .your blows are like it's wings' gentle touch
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by ariblaze(m): 11:58pm On May 11, 2008
jennykadry:

its getting hot in here,so ariblaze look for sisikill and continue writing your novel grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-125978.32.html

she is there now so am i grin

Cadet:

And you're a butterfly. . .your blows are like it's wings' gentle touch

float like a butterfly

sting like a bee

or lion, eat bite roar
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by Cadet(f): 12:00am On May 12, 2008
ariblaze:

float like a butterfly

sting like a bee

or lion, eat bite roar

ok, and get squash like a worm wink
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by ariblaze(m): 12:02am On May 12, 2008
Cadet:

ok, and get squash like a worm wink

you wish grin
Re: Where Are The Liberal People? by idupaul: 9:04am On May 12, 2008
ok, and get squash like a worm

one day bush meat go chop the hunter, one day worm go wack the hook, cadet your reign of terror on nairaland will soon end. i bet cha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

What Do Men Really Want? / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / Nwaamaikpe! When Would A Nairalander Love U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.