Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 (7515 Views)

Batch C Corpers Posted To PLATEAU State Let's Meet Here :D / NYSC 2013 Batch B House / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by bones101(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Xxpress:
pls, hw can someone locate the camp
stop at old airport road along bukuru express
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
bones101:
yeah, I live in Lagos but my school is uniJos. go to ijora 7up. the transport is 5k . I was posted to nassarawa
congrats but i would have prefered nasarawa than jos
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
bones101:
stop at old airport road along bukuru express
pls give a comprehensive detail of how to locate the camp
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by usefaith(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Xxpress:
pls, hw can someone locate the camp
Since this is NYSC camping period, they 'll take u to the camp...just tell them u're going to NYSC camp...wish u safe trip
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by amuelo: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello folks... Congratulations on being posted to J-Town... I finshed from Uniport, and am also posted to Jos for service... I have relatives there whom i visit regularly. Trust me its one of the best places in Naija u can serve without hassles... If ure coming from lagos or PH like mua... U'll arrive jos in the evening around 8.30 9.30 depending on how ur driver drives. The nysc camp is at bukuru in jos south.. At zang secondary school. If u want to u can get to ur final bus stop. Or u can tell ur driver to stop u at bukuru junction. From whence u can get a keke napep... To take u to the school. Just make sure u tell them ure going to bukuru.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by tobechigeorge: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
i stay in rock heaven in jos
on locating the camp,tell them u want 2 stop @ TOTAL fillin station BUKURU
u'll see the camp from the filling station an it's by the road
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Ademab(m): 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
usefaith:
Camped @ Bukuru last year... Boarded One Nkwosi Transport company bus #5,020, (night bus) cos of d crisis (getting there in the morning is better) @ Ijora 7up park and spent nothing less than 21hrs. Though missed the popular 'Young Shall Grow' bus with same fare... It was a terrible journey but not comparable to my colleagues that boarded YSG... Lag to Jos is relatively 16 hrs drive
thanks
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
amuelo: Hello folks... Congratulations on being posted to J-Town... I finshed from Uniport, and am also posted to Jos for service... I have relatives there whom i visit regularly. Trust me its one of the best places in Naija u can serve without hassles... If ure coming from lagos or PH like mua... U'll arrive jos in the evening around 8.30 9.30 depending on how ur driver drives. The nysc camp is at bukuru in jos south.. At zang secondary school. If u want to u can get to ur final bus stop. Or u can tell ur driver to stop u at bukuru junction. From whence u can get a keke napep... To take u to the school. Just make sure u tell them ure going to bukuru.
thanx bro. Can i meet u
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
is there state allowance 4 corpers serving in jos
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by yungblud: 5:41am On Jun 24, 2013
embarassed
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2013
yungblud: In camp already..damn! Jos is so sow cold
how is the camp like?
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by tunjiup: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
No state allowance for corpers in jos but things are relatively cheap in jos. Where you are posted to serve after the camp will pay you.
It is a bit cold this period, you can come with your jacket and blanket.
All the best
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by amuelo: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2013
Xxpress:
thanx bro. Can i meet u
my name is samuel.... And am heading to jos from uniport... I have 3 other corpers wiv me. My number.. Is 08036216840
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by lekkybanja(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2013
pls at ijora park is it dat we wil pay when we get there or we first make bookings a day bfor d journey.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by usefaith(m): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
lekkybanja: pls at ijora park is it dat we wil pay when we get there or we first make bookings a day bfor d journey.
you can pay that very day u're traveling
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
amuelo: my name is samuel.... And am heading to jos from uniport... I have 3 other corpers wiv me. My number.. Is 08036216840
am kolaWole. And do u mean 3 corpers posted to plateau sta e
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Ademab(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls anyone wif info on flight details donw to jos and the proximity of the airport to the camp site... I was told that its dangerous to bike(okada) at night o..
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Ademab(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Boarding from lagos to jos....
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2013
am in the bus to abuja. Wil continue with the journey tomorow
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2013
Ademab: Pls anyone wif info on flight details down to jos and the proximity of the airport to the camp site... I was told that its dangerous to bike(okada) at night o..

There are no bikes in jos and flight to jos depends on ur location cos the airport at brakin ladi is still functional.(dont really knw much about flight details) from the airport to camp shouldnt be more than 45 mins journey.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2013
Ademab: Boarding from lagos to jos....
if you are going to take your flight from lagos then you can confirm from aero airline site, the time of take off.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by tobechigeorge: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2013
flight is btw 34 & 36k,airport taxi 4k to camp in bukuru
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Ademab(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Is dir no other transport facility like danfo(bus) from the airport to the camp.. 4k plenty small o grin
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
anyone in camp already shuld give us details about hw d camp is
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ademab: Is dir no other transport facility like danfo(bus) from the airport to the camp.. 4k plenty small o grin

Jtown No Be Lag Ooo....Sorry We No Get Danfo Here.
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Adebayolove(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Xxpress: anyone in camp already shuld give us details about hw d camp is
Got to camp abt 8:30pm today. Could nt do my registration because they were out of "paper" I was given a mattress in exchange for my call up letter, we'll swap it tomorrow. Nothing much asides these
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Ademab(m): 10:33am On Jun 26, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA:

Jtown No Be Lag Ooo....Sorry We No Get Danfo Here.
no danfo? No molue? Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo.. We shall overcome grin
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Pronaldo: 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Boarding frm Lagos to jos in a bit.......wassap wit the camp,is it making sence
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by tobechigeorge: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
welcom 2 jtown guys ,if i hav ur contact i'll check u up in camp by the weekend,mak me a mail tobechigeorge@yahoo.com.
welcom 1ce more
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by YOUNGKAHUNA: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ademab: no danfo? No molue? Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo.. We shall overcome grin
There Are Taxis And Keke Napep
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by Xxpress(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
Pronaldo: Boarding frm Lagos to jos in a bit.......wassap wit the camp,is it making sence
the camp no make sense at all
Re: A Thread For Corpers Posted To Plateau Batch B 2013 by sydney440(m): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
posted to plateau state any body with me....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) / The Wrong Use Of Copper And Corper! / Photo: A Corp Member Shows Off Her Butt To A Soldier In Camp (Hilarious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.