Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,651 members, 7,854,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis (2508 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
mcfynest:
why the sire and thanks for the info, i will surely look it up. so if you aren't christ like den what are u
I AM CHRIST-LIKE BUT I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I AM AN ISRAELITE.
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: I AM CHRIST-LIKE BUT I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I AM AN ISRAELITE.
its d same bro, christian is d way the people of antioch understands christ like
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
mcfynest: @striktlymi i love your insight but i dont agree with what you said " This is my view: I believe firmly that there are very many gods which might include Sango, Zeus, Amadioha etc but there is one God that is Lord overall. This is the God I choose to worship and believe in". Jesus said in John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. xtianity is the true way. nd odas are demons. and u said u beliv in what you believe in because of personal experience, a pagan can also claim this experiences

Evening fynest,

I respect the above as your view on the matter and I agree that Jesus is the only way to the father but I do not believe that one must be a Christian (as practiced by many) here on Earth to have Jesus as a mediator.
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
striktlymi:

Evening fynest,

I respect the above as your view on the matter and I agree that Jesus is the only way to the father but I do not believe that one must be a Christian (as practiced by many) here on Earth to have Jesus as a mediator.

its actually morning here tongue buh i dont realy understand you
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Do you lack a belief in God (as defined by atheists) ? A simple yes or no will suffice, thanks.

Yes.
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: I AM CHRIST-LIKE BUT I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN. I AM AN ISRAELITE.
Dis black arse nigga believes he is a jew. I think you must be rastafari not christ-like
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
mcfynest:

its actually morning here tongue buh i dont realy understand you

Wrong! It is night in nairaland...double duh!!!
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
mcfynest:
its d same bro, christian is d way the people of antioch understands christ like
ALL LABELS. LETS JUST SAY I AM A BELIEVER IN THE WORD wink
olire: Dis black arse nigga believes he is a jew. I think you must be rastafari not christ-like
I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM AND IF I WASNT WHY WOULD I SAY I AM ? smiley
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by UyiIredia(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes.

Do you agree that there are cogent arguments to support this disbelief and discredit opposing beliefs ? Again a yes or no will suffice.
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: I AM WHATEVER YOU SAY I AM AND IF I WASNT WHY WOULD I SAY I AM ? smiley
well you could say that because you misunderstand everything. You have unnatural opinions about the bible(deluded)wink.

1 Like

Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
olire: well you could say that because you misunderstand everything. You have unnatural opinions about the bible(deluded)wink.
THATS THE SIGN THAT I HAVE THE TRUTH. LET ME SHOW YOU THE REACTION TO THE GOSPEL FROM CHRIST >>>>>> MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? <<< THE TYPE OF REACTION YOU SHOULD BE GETTING IF PREACHING WHAT CHRIST WAS PREACHING wink

2 Likes

Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: THATS THE SIGN THAT I HAVE THE TRUTH. LET ME SHOW YOU THE REACTION TO THE GOSPEL FROM CHRIST >>>>>> MARK 1 VS 27 And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? <<< THE TYPE OF REACTION YOU SHOULD BE GETTING IF PREACHING WHAT CHRIST WAS PREACHING wink
your days are numberedm all these your blabbing will soon come to an end. You made a personal prophecy that before the end of obama's tenure the united states will be totally annihilated. Am watching, your false teachings will be disgraced. grin
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Do you agree that there are cogent arguments to support this disbelief and discredit opposing beliefs ? Again a yes or no will suffice.

No
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

oh and btw you cant "choose" to worship a God. you need all the Gods that affect your personal cosmos, in order to maintain the balance.

or else we will have an unbalanced world like what we have today.
ok i acept it as your believe, but the question is this, why do you accept that what you said above is the truth
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Yes.
ok, can you give us reasons why you dont believe in God?
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2013
olire: your days are numberedm all these your blabbing will soon come to an end. You made a personal prophecy that before the end of obama's tenure the united states will be totally annihilated. Am watching, your false teachings will be disgraced. grin
pls dont let us divert from the main reason of this thread.

on a 2nd note, did mr obadiah truly prophesied that??
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2013
but I do not believe that one must be a Christian (as practiced by many) here onEarth to have Jesus as a mediator.

pls xplain the above
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
mcfynest:
pls dont let us divert from the main reason of this thread.

on a 2nd note, did mr obadiah truly prophesied that??
olire: your days are numberedm all these your blabbing will soon come to an end. You made a personal prophecy that before the end of obama's tenure the united states will be totally annihilated. Am watching, your false teachings will be disgraced. grin
YES I DID AND YALL DONT EVEN HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE END OF HIS TENURE. THIS SHYTTT FINNA POP OFF REAL SOON. THIS HERE IS PROPHESY. smiley
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
mcfynest:
ok, can you give us reasons why you dont believe in God?

The same reason you don't believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: YES I DID AND YALL DONT EVEN HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE END OF HIS TENURE. THIS SHYTTT FINNA POP OFF REAL SOON. THIS HERE IS PROPHESY. smiley
it sounds interesting, can you please tell me where you got your assurance for these prophesy, i mean biblical facts
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The same reason you don't believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
ma bro all you need is faith and everything will be ok. its easier to believe in what you can see than what you cannot see
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
mcfynest:
it sounds interesting, can you please tell me where you got your assurance for these prophesy, i mean biblical facts
I WOULD NEED A WHOLE THREAD FOR THAT BRUV. I HAVE BIBLICAL FACTS AS WELL AS VISIONS AS WELL AS THE PROPHESYS HAPPENING ALL AROUND ME. EVEN I MYSELF AM TESTAMENT TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE ROAD.
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by ooman(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
even chimps dream, and some people still think personal experiences and dreams are reasons to believe in a god? silly delusions. God worship is forged in intellectual laziness and aparthy towards finding answers.

1 Like

Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: I WOULD NEED A WHOLE THREAD FOR THAT BRUV. I HAVE BIBLICAL FACTS AS WELL AS VISIONS AS WELL AS THE PROPHESYS HAPPENING ALL AROUND ME. EVEN I MYSELF AM TESTAMENT TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE ROAD.
joker, open the thread lets see. When Obama hands over to the next i'll personally request seun to chase u away. Deciever grin
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
olire: joker, open the thread lets see. When Obama hands over to the next i'll personally request seun to chase u away. Deciever grin
LWTMB grin grin THAT AINT GONE HAPPEN. YOU CAN BET THAT. wink HOPE YOU GOT YOUR CONDOM ON. ITS ABOUT TO BE A WHOLE SEA OF BURNING GOING ON THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THEIR CONDOMS ON. THEY FINNA BURN LIKE GONORRHEA grin grin
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: LWTMB grin grin THAT AINT GONE HAPPEN. YOU CAN BET THAT. wink HOPE YOU GOT YOUR CONDOM ON. ITS ABOUT TO BE A WHOLE SEA OF BURNING GOING ON THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THEIR CONDOMS ON. THEY FINNA BURN LIKE GONORRHEA grin grin

pls am so interested, open the t
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by mcfynest(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: LWTMB grin grin THAT AINT GONE HAPPEN. YOU CAN BET THAT. wink HOPE YOU GOT YOUR CONDOM ON. ITS ABOUT TO BE A WHOLE SEA OF BURNING GOING ON THOSE WHO DONT HAVE THEIR CONDOMS ON. THEY FINNA BURN LIKE GONORRHEA grin grin

pls am so interested, open the thread pls
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
ooman: even chimps dream, and some people still think personal experiences and dreams are reasons to believe in a god? silly delusions. God worship is forged in intellectual laziness and aparthy towards finding answers.
SMDH. AND WITH ALL THE ANSWERS YOU HAVE FOUND, MR ATHEIST, HOW HAS IT BETTERED YOUR COMMUNITY ? SMDH undecided
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
mcfynest:

pls am so interested, open the t
SO YALL CAN SCOFF ? . NAH. JUST ACCEPT WHAT I SAY, AND THEN WHEN YOU SEE IT HAPPEN YOU WILL KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE MIDST OF A REAL PROPHET OF YAHAWAH cheesy cheesy
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: SO YALL CAN SCOFF ? . NAH. JUST ACCEPT WHAT I SAY, AND THEN WHEN YOU SEE IT HAPPEN YOU WILL KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE MIDST OF A REAL PROPHET OF YAHAWAH cheesy cheesy
comon, go and smoke some more weed. grin

1 Like

Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
mcfynest:
ma bro all you need is faith and everything will be ok. its easier to believe in what you can see than what you cannot see

Of course, I agree with you. With faith, all things are possible. Including believing in nonsense.
Re: obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
olire: comon, go and smoke some more weed. grin
ILL SMOKE SOME GARRI. DUNNO BOUT WEED THOUGH grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Myths Of Evolution Debunked / Why Do Christians Say We Bless God When Someone Ask How Are You / Christians And Muslims, This Is Why ISIS Kills Muslims As Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.