Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,311 members, 7,829,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

War In Heaven!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / War In Heaven!!! (3751 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: SMDH YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. OK LETS BREAK DOWN ALL YA POINTS

1-I TALK ABOUT NUKES ALL THE TIME >>>> JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. I AM SPOSED TO TALK ABOUT NUKES ALL THE TIME >>> 2 PETER 3 VS 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. >>>>> ZECHARIAH 5 VS 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

2-REINCARNATION >>> JOB 8 VS 9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley >>> ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

3-RACISM IN HEAVEN ? NEVER MENTIONED THAT. THIER WILL BE HEIRACHY IN HEAVEN THOUGH AND ISRAEL WILL BE ON TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN, BUT NOT ALL ISRAEL. THE 144,000. BUT IF YOU CONSIDER SLAVERY AS RACISM WHICH I DO, THEN THERE WILL BE SLAVERY OF THOSE WHO TOOK US AS SLAVES >>>> ISAIAH 14 VS 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

4-ARMAGEDDON IS AROUND THE CORNER ? YES BUT I WOULD NEED A SPECIAL THREAD EXPLAINING TO YOU WHY BESIDES ALL THE VISION THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN MY DREAM. I HAVE 10 POTENT REASONS ALL LINED UP WHY IT WOULD HAPPEN UNDER OBAMAS SECOND TENURE. AND IT WOULD. ITS A SHORT TIME AWAY SO I AM SURE YOU WILL BE HERE. FROM NOW TILL END OF OBAMAS SECOND TENURE IS AROUND 160 WEEKS. YOU DONT GOT LONG TO WAIT SIRE grin grin grin grin
and what would u do if nothing happens in the next 3 years? Would u renounce your faith?
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
bolaino: and what would u do if nothing happens in the next 3 years? Would u renounce your faith?
LOOK AROUND YOU ? STUFF IS STARTING TO HAPPEN. YOU MUST BE LIVING IN A CAVE IN ALASKA grin grin
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Leopantro:

smoke garri?
grin grin grin IN ACTUALITY I AINT SMOKED GARRI IN A WHILE. I NEED TO LOOK FOR WHO SELLS GARRI. I AINT SMOKED THAT BAD BOY IN MONTHS. MAYBE THE PAST 5 YEARS I HAVE SMOKED IT LIKE 8 TIMES OR SO grin
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
olire: I strongly believe that there will be another war in heaven. This is because the method people use to convert pple is bad. People use fear to convert people not love. If people are afraid, it can't be forever. I believe this doctrine of using fear to convert is a stratagem of the devil. This is to ensure that even in heaven there will be no peace. I believe he is making a" long term investment" into the distabilisation of heaven. So I advise that we shouldn't use the fear(hell fore) to convert people but love. This is an analysis O!

This is a conundrum that Rational Christians should think about but then again there are very few rational Christians that can balance faith with reasons. Many are lead by their noses by either pastors who teach selectively pertinent sections of the Bible and ignore the sections they don't like or their parents.

Followers are told that they must swallow the Bible story, hook, line and sinker but they are never informed about the outrageous parts. Therefore, when you point them to the outrageous parts, they are first surprised, then they try to rely on faith and tell you that it is not really what it says. Sometimes though when they have no objective answers, they ignore the issue like a plague. This is why many zealots have avoided this thread like they avoid the issues related to Revelation 7 and 14. They are really confounded and have no answers hence their silence.

Now back to what you said above, we are told that God gave us the freewill to believe it or not believe it-- but this gift comes with a deadly threat. Believe it-- or be eternally damned. What kind of choice is that? Some people may be convinced that the threat is a very real one, and so they will believe any story that their preachers tell them. Under these conditions, some people can be made to believe anything at all.

So when they get to heaven they may find out that Their pastors have mislead them and they rebel and declare war in heaven in alliance with the devil who already knows how to plan a coup.

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
WHAT ISSUES ARE RELATED TO REVELATIONS 7 AND 14 ? OMONUAN
Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AROUND YOU ? STUFF IS STARTING TO HAPPEN. YOU MUST BE LIVING IN A CAVE IN ALASKA grin grin
hahahahaha, I wee terr alsaka people that u is calling dem uncivilized people, but do you blame them? Would u be civilized if u experienced night for almost six months? Lol,

There's nothing haPpening now that isn't new my good sire, imagine you were around the time the US declared war on the empire of japan during the start of WW2, what would u have said was happening then?

iran is not going to attack isreal, and the US is not going to attack north korea, syria's crisis is not going to escalate into a third world war I assure u of that. what's just going on now is just mere muscle flexing on the part of the major players in the game of thrones.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
bolaino: hahahahaha, I wee terr alsaka people that u is calling dem uncivilized people, but do you blame them? Would u be civilized if u experienced night for almost six months? Lol,

There's nothing haPpening now that isn't new my good sire, imagine you were around the time the US declared war on the empire of japan during the start of WW2, what would u have said was happening then?

iran is not going to attack isreal, and the US is not going to attack north korea, syria's crisis is not going to escalate into a third world war I assure u of that. what's just going on now is just mere muscle flexing on the part of the major players in the game of thrones.
IF YOU HAD TOLD ME THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WAS ABOUT TO 'END' DURING WW2 I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THATS RUBBISH. SO MANY PROPHESIES HAD NOT BEEN FULFILLED. AND AMERICA WAS THE ONLY SUPERPOWER THEN HENCE NEGATING THE PROPHESY OF THE WEAKER NATIONS SAYING 'ARE THOU BECOMING AS WEAK AS US ? LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG. CONVERT YOUR PLOWSHARES TO SWORD ( OTHER NATIONS DIDNT HAVE THE WEAPONRY OF THE WEST BUT NOW THEY ARE CONVERTING THEIR PLOWSHARES TO SWORDS. AND ALSO DURING WW2 AMERICA WAS AT THE PEAK OF ITS ECONOMIC POWER AND THAT WOULD TOTALLY NEGATE THE PROPHESIES OF ISAIAH CHPT 14 WHERE THE WORMS HAVE CRAWLED UP UNDER HER AND OVER HER AND SHE IS CRUMBLING ETC ETC ETC ETC I CAN GO ON AND ON. THIS HERE AINT FOR EVERYBODY. PROPHESIES ARE MY THING. ALSO MAY I SUGGEST YOU START WATCHING RT NEWS cheesy cheesy AS PER ALASKA AND THEIR 6 MONTHS OF DARKNESS ? I GUESS THATS WHY THEY PAY YOU TO LIVE THERE grin grin

ALSO THE FAKE ISRAEL HAD NOT MOVED INTO THE LAND YET ( WHICH THEY DID UNDER THE BALFOUR DECLARATION OF 1948 ) SO THAT WOULD NEGATE THE PROPHESIES OF EZEKIEL 38TH CHAPTER AND 39TH CHAPTER

POINT HERE IS, WE ARE IN THE TIME NOW. AND ITS FINNA GO DOWN REAL SOON.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
omonuan:

This is a conundrum that Rational Christians should think about but then again there are very few rational Christians that can balance faith with reasons. Many are lead by their noses by either pastors who teach selectively pertinent sections of the Bible and ignore the sections they don't like or their parents.

Followers are told that they must swallow the Bible story, hook, line and sinker but they are never informed about the outrageous parts. Therefore, when you point them to the outrageous parts, they are first surprised, then they try to rely on faith and tell you that it is not really what it says. Sometimes though when they have no objective answers, they ignore the issue like a plague. This is why many zealots have avoided this thread like they avoid the issues related to Revelation 7 and 14. They are really confounded and have no answers hence their silence.

Now back to what you said above, we are told that God gave us the freewill to believe it or not believe it-- but this gift comes with a deadly threat. Believe it-- or be eternally damned. What kind of choice is that? Some people may be convinced that the threat is a very real one, and so they will believe any story that their preachers tell them. Under these conditions, some people can be made to believe anything at all.

So when they get to heaven they may find out that Their pastors have mislead them and they rebel and declare war in heaven in alliance with the devil who already knows how to plan a coup.
hahahahaha, u go fear people when dey plan coup for heaven na,
Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: IF YOU HAD TOLD ME THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WAS ABOUT TO 'END' DURING WW2 I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THATS RUBBISH. SO MANY PROPHESIES HAD NOT BEEN FULFILLED. AND AMERICA WAS THE ONLY SUPERPOWER THEN HENCE NEGATING THE PROPHESY OF THE WEAKER NATIONS SAYING 'ARE THOU BECOMING AS WEAK AS US ? LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG. CONVERT YOUR PLOWSHARES TO SWORD ( OTHER NATIONS DIDNT HAVE THE WEAPONRY OF THE WEST BUT NOW THEY ARE CONVERTING THEIR PLOWSHARES TO SWORDS. AND ALSO DURING WW2 AMERICA WAS AT THE PEAK OF ITS ECONOMIC POWER AND THAT WOULD TOTALLY NEGATE THE PROPHESIES OF ISAIAH CHPT 14 WHERE THE WORMS HAVE CRAWLED UP UNDER HER AND OVER HER AND SHE IS CRUMBLING ETC ETC ETC ETC I CAN GO ON AND ON. THIS HERE AINT FOR EVERYBODY. PROPHESIES ARE MY THING. ALSO MAY I SUGGEST YOU START WATCHING RT NEWS cheesy cheesy AS PER ALASKA AND THEIR 6 MONTHS OF DARKNESS ? I GUESS THATS WHY THEY PAY YOU TO LIVE THERE grin grin

ALSO THE FAKE ISRAEL HAD NOT MOVED INTO THE LAND YET ( WHICH THEY DID UNDER THE BALFOUR DECLARATION OF 1948 ) SO THAT WOULD NEGATE THE PROPHESIES OF EZEKIEL 38TH CHAPTER AND 39TH CHAPTER

the problem with biblical prophecies and even most prophecies in general, is there vagueness, thus allowing self acclaimed prophets like your self to misconstrue their meaning,
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
ALSO DURING WW2 AMERICA WAS NOT IN THAT MUCH DEBT AND THAT WOULD NEGATE THE PROPHESIES OF HABBAKUK 2ND CHAPTER. ALSO IRAN WAS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO CHALLENGE USA BUT NOW THEY REJECTED AMERICAN DOLLAR AND ARE TRADING OIL WITH OTHER CURRENCIES HENCE WHY WW3 WILL START BECAUSE IRAN IS LEADING A CONSORTIUM OF NATIONS AWAY FROM THE DOLLAR. NOW IN WW2 IRAN WAS NOT THAT STRONG AND THAT WOULD NEGATE ISAIAH CHAPTER 13 PROPHESY ETC ETC ETC I CAN GO ON AND ON
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
bolaino: the problem with biblical prophecies and even most prophecies in general, is there vagueness, thus allowing self acclaimed prophets like your self to misconstrue their meaning,
VAGUENESS ? NOT THESE ONES I AM TELLING YOU. THESE AINT VAGUE. THESE ARE ON POINT. BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT POIGNANT REASONS ? I WOULD HOLD ON TO THOSE FOR NOW.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: IF YOU HAD TOLD ME THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT WAS ABOUT TO 'END' DURING WW2 I WOULD HAVE TOLD YOU THATS RUBBISH. SO MANY PROPHESIES HAD NOT BEEN FULFILLED. AND AMERICA WAS THE ONLY SUPERPOWER THEN HENCE NEGATING THE PROPHESY OF THE WEAKER NATIONS SAYING 'ARE THOU BECOMING AS WEAK AS US ? LET THE WEAK SAY I AM STRONG. CONVERT YOUR PLOWSHARES TO SWORD ( OTHER NATIONS DIDNT HAVE THE WEAPONRY OF THE WEST BUT NOW THEY ARE CONVERTING THEIR PLOWSHARES TO SWORDS. AND ALSO DURING WW2 AMERICA WAS AT THE PEAK OF ITS ECONOMIC POWER AND THAT WOULD TOTALLY NEGATE THE PROPHESIES OF ISAIAH CHPT 14 WHERE THE WORMS HAVE CRAWLED UP UNDER HER AND OVER HER AND SHE IS CRUMBLING ETC ETC ETC ETC I CAN GO ON AND ON. THIS HERE AINT FOR EVERYBODY. PROPHESIES ARE MY THING. ALSO MAY I SUGGEST YOU START WATCHING RT NEWS cheesy cheesy AS PER ALASKA AND THEIR 6 MONTHS OF DARKNESS ? I GUESS THATS WHY THEY PAY YOU TO LIVE THERE grin grin

i read da chapters in Ezekiel. God supports your "fake" Israel. So y calling them fake. He fought for them.

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
olire: i read da chapters in Ezekiel. God supports your "fake" Israel. So y calling them fake. He fought for them.
YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. YOU DONT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT. THERE IS LOTS OF SARCASM FROM GOD IN THAT CHAPTER FOR EXAMPLE >>> IN THIS SARCASTIC STATEMENT GOD IS LETTING YOU KNOW THAT IF MY REAL PEOPLE OF ISRAEL ARE THE ONES IN THE LAND WILL YOU NOT KNOW IT ? BECAUSE IN OTHER SCRIPTURES IT SAYS WHEN I PUT MY PEOPLE IN THE LAND THEN THERE WOULD BE PEACE IN THE WORLD AND SEEING AS THERE IS NO PEACE IN THE WORLD THEN THOSE CANT BE MY PEOPLE IN THE LAND. GERRIT ? HERE IS OUR LORD BEING SARCASTIC >>>>> EZEKIEL 38 VS 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
omonuan:

Does it really matter which haven? War any where is disruptive. Let us explore the Bible: The bible identifies various levels of heavens that are distinct and unique from each other.

"Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God" (Deuteronomy 10.14 KJV bible), "But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth? behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain thee" (2nd Chronicles 6.18 KJV bible), "He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things" (Ephesians 4.10 KJV bible

We are given further insight into this subject when Paul tells us of how he was taken up to the "third heaven", in 2nd Corinthians 12, "I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knowethwink such an one caught up to the third heaven...How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter" (2nd Corinthians 12.2-4 KJV bible). Paul identifies the place that he was taken up to as Paradise, indicating that the third heaven is Paradise.

The war in heaven happened in the presence of The Lord which is third heaven according to Revelation 12.

Say on Prophet.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: THE WAR WAS STARTED BY GOD. ALL WARS ARE STARTED BY GOD. >>>> EXODUS 15 VS 3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

DANIEL 10 VS 20 Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.

MEN DONT FIGHT WARS. MEN ARE PAWNS. WHEN EMPIRES NEED TO CHANGE ETC ETC GOD FIGHTS ON THE SIDE OF THE EMPIRE THAT HE WANTS TO TAKEOVER

AMOS 9 VS 6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth

NOTHING EVIL OR DISATROUS HAPPENS ON EARTH THAT HE DIDNT CAUSE, BUT THESE ARE ALL RIGHTEOUS JUDGEMENTS

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<< WAR IS EVIL

REVELATION 19 VS 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Say on Prophet of the most high God

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Say on Prophet of the most high God
WELCOME TO THE PARTY BROTHER. I HAVE BEEN HERE BATTLING REPROBATES AND SCOFFERS AND PHARISEES AND SADDUCCEES SINCE YESTERDAY grin grin
Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Say on Prophet.
and and the conclave of false prophets has begun.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. YOU DONT HAVE THE SPIRIT OF DISCERNMENT. THERE IS LOTS OF SARCASM FROM GOD IN THAT CHAPTER FOR EXAMPLE >>> IN THIS SARCASTIC STATEMENT GOD IS LETTING YOU KNOW THAT IF MY REAL PEOPLE OF ISRAEL ARE THE ONES IN THE LAND WILL YOU NOT KNOW IT ? BECAUSE IN OTHER SCRIPTURES IT SAYS WHEN I PUT MY PEOPLE IN THE LAND THEN THERE WOULD BE PEACE IN THE WORLD AND SEEING AS THERE IS NO PEACE IN THE WORLD THEN THOSE CANT BE MY PEOPLE IN THE LAND. GERRIT ? HERE IS OUR LORD BEING SARCASTIC >>>>> EZEKIEL 38 VS 14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
LWKMD wat sort of silly excuse you hav been busted tongue. Thank God i can read if not i would hav been fooled. And thank God i read da 2 chapters. God told Ezekiel to tell Gog(whoever that is; i'lld like to hear ur view about dem) if wen Israel is safe won't he know, then he proceeds to prophesy about how Gog will be defeated. After Gog was beaten then there was peace. God wasn't sarcastic; He is not a God of confusion. He was foreshadowing. After Gog was beaten the Israelites now knew peace. WARNING!!! Any body this guy preaches to pls read ur bible wella o, dis gy is very tricky O!!
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
olire: LWKMD wat sort of silly excuse you hav been busted tongue. Thank God i can read if not i would hav been fooled. And thank God i read da 2 chapters. God told Ezekiel to tell Gog(whoever that is; i'lld like to hear ur view about dem) if wen Israel is safe won't he know, then he proceeds to prophesy about how Gog will be defeated. After Gog was beaten then there was peace. God wasn't sarcastic; He is not a God of confusion. He was foreshadowing. After Gog was beaten the Israelites now knew peace. WARNING!!! Any body this guy preaches to pls read ur bible wella o, dis gy is very tricky O!!
YOU ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. EZEKIEL 38 VS 39 IS A FACET OF ARMAGEDDON. IT IS FUTURE PROPHESY. GOG IS RUSSIA. BASICALLY RUSSIA WILL NUKE THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL ( WHICH IS WHY THE LORD SAID IF IT WAS MY PEOPLE WOULD THERE NOT BE PEACE IN THE WORLD ? BUT SEEING AS IT IS NOT MY PEOPLE GO AGAINST THEM AND DESTROY THEM ). SO THATS RUSSIA NUKING THE LAND OF ISRAEL WHICH WILL BE ONE FACET OF ARMAGEDDON. OF COURSE ANOTHER FACET INVOLVES CHINA AND USA AND IRAN ETC ETC
Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
bolaino: hahahahaha, I wee terr alsaka people that u is calling dem uncivilized people, but do you blame them? Would u be civilized if u experienced night for almost six months? Lol,

The spirit of Yashua is the spirit of prophesy

It is only to he Angels that He gives the responsibility to separate the wheat from the tares.

If you are not clued in from the beginning (the elect) the bus gonna pass you by for sure.

My advice is study to show yourself approved instead of being a cynic.

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
There are 3 heavens

The first heaven is the daytime sky

The second heaven is the nightime sky

the third heaven is the heart of man.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by ezme(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
MostHigh: There are 3 heavens

The first heaven is the daytime sky

The second heaven is the nightime sky

the third heaven is the heart of man.

None of the above sound habitable Sire
Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
ezme:

None of the above sound habitable Sire

OK let me try again

The 1st heaven is the terrestrial AKA mother earth

The 2nd heaven is the celestial AKA The sun moon and stars

Finally the 3rd heaven is the habitation of the Most High God AKA the heart of man.

Is habitation Sill An Issue?

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
Within the book of revelation we are told that Satan is bound beneath the earth for 1000yrs

This period is a time of great peace and is known biblically as the kingdom of the heavens

After the 1000yr period Satan is loosed once again to call the earth to another great battle after which he will be banished forever.

So yeah after the millennial reign there is prophesised another battle.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
MostHigh:

OK let me try again

Finally the 3rd heaven is the habitation of the Most High God AKA the heart of man.

So you are saying God only exist in our minds? grin

How can a righteous God live in the heart/mind of a man, when the good book says =>

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

I need some help with that Mr. MOSTHIGH grin funny name btw grin
Re: War In Heaven!!! by ezme(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
MostHigh:

OK let me try again

Where exactly is the heaven where those who would be rewarded with eternal life reside?

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: WELCOME TO THE PARTY BROTHER. I HAVE BEEN HERE BATTLING REPROBATES AND SCOFFERS AND PHARISEES AND SADDUCCEES SINCE YESTERDAY grin grin

Sire I dey see the postings its clear that the people die for lack of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
ezme:

Where exactly is the heaven where those who would be rewarded with eternal life reside?

That Would be the first heaven AKA terrestrial AKA mother earth.

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
MostHigh:

OK let me try again

DEEP
Re: War In Heaven!!! by MostHigh: 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
doubleDx:

So you are saying God only exist in our minds? grin

How can a righteous God live in the heart/mind of a man, when the good book says =>

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

I need some help with that Mr. MOSTHIGH grin funny name btw grin

Correction God exists in our hearts quite different from mind Sire

Another correction would be that not all hearts are desperately wicked (That like saying Yashua and his disciples had desperately wicked hearts)

But on the contrary they had hearts that were completely consecrated unto the most high God hence their hearts were a perfect dwelling place for God An ideal THRONE if you may.

Psalm 51 ....... take no thy holy spirit from me

If your heart is true to him then there he will sit as his THRONE and if indeed he is fixed on the thone in your heart then as surely as you walk the earth the earth is surely his footstoll

A very subtle notion to theosis as opposed to apotheosis

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by plaetton: 8:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
With the many many contradictions of blind-faith christianity, the war in heaven is perhaps the grandmother of all contradictions.
The war in heaven, if true,murders all the ridiculous biblical beliefs with just one stone.

1st, if you are a christian, you have no choice than to believe that it happened. Now, if you do, then it presents you with a lot to think about.
The war in heaven implies that heaven is a physical place and that god and his army of angels are physical beings.
War means the use of weapons to hurt or kill perceived enemies.
Spiritual beings cannot neither feel pain nor die, therefore, war in a spiritual heaven by spiritual beings would make absolutely no sense since neither army could be hurt or killed.

2nd,the war in heaven shatters the idea of a one and only god.War in heaven means that heaven is a world populated with discontented beings, who , at some point, rebelled against their leader.

3rd, war in heaven would also imply that god is not so omnipotent after all. No one, no matter how powerful or cunning, can mount a war against an omnipotent, omniscience and omnipresent god.
Unless ofcourse, god's omni omniness is greatly exagerated. lol.

4th, it puts a damper on the intelligent design notion, because, again it would seem that god's designs were not working as perfectly as he had envisioned.

5th, the seven-day creation story also suffers, because now, we know that conflict was already present on the earth before the creation of adam. Therefore, eden was not a mythical paradise , but a theatre of celestial war between god and his rebellious angels.

6th, Why would god banish Lucifer and his rebellious angels to earth, his new pet project, without even anticipating that the rebels might corrupt and cause problems for humans?
Why couldn't god just have simply banished lucifer to hot mercury or gold and gaseous jupiter, far away from his adamic pet project?

7th, Why hasn't god simply killed the rebels since then? Since we know, especially christians, that the devil is alive and well, further celestial conflicts would seem almost inevitable, and its a coin toss as to who will be victorious the next time.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
MostHigh:

Correction God exists in our hearts quite different from mind Sire.Another correction would be that not all hearts are desperately wicked (That like saying Yashua and his disciples had desperately wicked hearts)

But on the contrary they had hearts that were completely consecrated unto the most high God hence their hearts were a perfect dwelling place for God An ideal THRONE if you may.

Sharp guy, I knew you would go there... grin Well, your points are noted! But what is the difference between the biblical heart of a man being wicked and the literal mind/brain of a man being crafty & wicked? Are they not one & the same? Correct me if I'm wrong....

MostHigh:

Psalm 51 ....... take no thy holy spirit from me

If your heart is true to him then there he will sit as his THRONE and if indeed he is fixed on the thone in your heart then as surely as you walk the earth the earth is surely his footstoll

A very subtle notion to theosis as opposed to apotheosis

Okay cool; & the interpretation about God sitting on his throne in the heart of men who pleases him, hence making the earth his footstool when they walk on it....makes a lot of sense; I like the way you think Mr. MOSTHIGH grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr/miss Atheist Can You Marry A Christian? / The Late Dr Munroe Taught Jesus Is Not The Gospel / I Think Atheists On NL Should Be Concerned About Richard Dawking's Retweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.