Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

War In Heaven!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / War In Heaven!!! (3753 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Muoka Vs Ofoegbu: War In The House Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 22, 2013
bolaino: what assurance do christians have that there won't be another war in heaven?
DEPENDS ON WHAT HEAVEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. THE HEAVEN OF OUR CURRENT WORLD IS AMERICA AND THERE IS GOING TO BE A WAR IN HEAVEN ( USA ). ITS CALLED WW3 OR ARMAGEDDON. SO IT DEPENDS ON WHAT HEAVEN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT wink
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
ISAIAH 34 VS 4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. <<< REGIME CHANGE ON EARTH. I AM QUOTING ALL THESE VERSES TO GET YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE CONCEPT OF 'HEAVEN'.

FOR EXAMPLE IN A SECONDARY SCHOOL THE HEAVEN IS THE PRINCIPAL. IN A UNIVERSITY THE HEAVEN IS THE VICE CHANCELLOR. IN THIS WORLD TODAY THE HEAVEN IS AMERICA. WHEN THAT VERSE WAS WRITTEN THE HEAVEN WAS THE ROMAN EMPIRE
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: I ALREADY DID BUT THE GUY WANT MORE PROOF. THE BEGINNING OF CHAPTER 12, THE BEAST WITH 7 HEADS AND 10 HORNS <<< ROMAN EMPIRE.
REVELATION 12 VS 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

2 Timothy 2:14-15:
"14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."

The reason why Timothy says we should not argue about words is that words tend to speak for themselves. Anyone can read Revelation 12 and see that no where was Roman Empire mentioned there in. Thus, applying the principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in logic and problem-solving which states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected. In other words, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

You have to engage in mental gymnastics to read Roman Empire into Revelation 12, thus the meaning that has the simplest explanation is the one stated clearly which was that there was war in heaven. I have asked you to provide support for your position and after some evasive manouvers, you went into a circular argument.

You are free to believe what you like though and it does not hurt me in any way for you to think that Chapter 12 is about the Roman Empire. You seem to have this love for Roman Empire.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: ISAIAH 34 VS 4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. <<< REGIME CHANGE ON EARTH. I AM QUOTING ALL THESE VERSES TO GET YOU FAMILIAR WITH THE CONCEPT OF 'HEAVEN'.

FOR EXAMPLE IN A SECONDARY SCHOOL THE HEAVEN IS THE PRINCIPAL. IN A UNIVERSITY THE HEAVEN IS THE VICE CHANCELLOR. IN THIS WORLD TODAY THE HEAVEN IS AMERICA. WHEN THAT VERSE WAS WRITTEN THE HEAVEN WAS THE ROMAN EMPIRE

Come on guy, you are becoming too hilarious and I think you should just beat it dude!
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: I ALREADY DID BUT THE GUY WANT MORE PROOF. THE BEGINNING OF CHAPTER 12, THE BEAST WITH 7 HEADS AND 10 HORNS <<< ROMAN EMPIRE.
REVELATION 12 VS 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
the beast was the roman empire? U said the beast=roman empire; heaven =roman empire. So the roman empire(the beast) fought in the roman empire(heaven)? And the roman empire(the beast) was chased out of the roman empire?(heaven)? Please please more explanation.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
omonuan:

2 Timothy 2:14-15:
"14 Keep reminding God’s people of these things. Warn them before God against quarreling about words; it is of no value, and only ruins those who listen. 15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."

The reason why Timothy says we should not argue about words is that words tend to speak for themselves. Anyone can read Revelation 12 and see that no where was Roman Empire mentioned there in. Thus, in principle of parsimony, economy, or succinctness used in logic and problem-solving. It states that among competing hypotheses, the hypothesis with the fewest assumptions should be selected. In other words, the simplest explanation is usually the correct one.

You have to engage in mental gymnastics to read Roman Empire into Revelation 12, thus the meaning that has the simplest explanation is the one stated clearly which was that there was war in heaven. I have asked you to provide support for your position and after some evasive manouvers, you went into a circular argument.

You are free to believe what you like though and it does not hurt me in any way for you to think that Chapter 12 is about the Roman Empire. You seem to have this love for Roman Empire.
BUT YOU DONT READ ONE VERSE AND EXPECT TO GET THE FULL STORY. THE BEAST WITH 7 HEADS AND 10 HORNS IS TALKED ABOUT ALL OVER THE BIBLE AND IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT IT IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE. ASSUME DILIGENCE TO MAKE YOUR ELECTION SURE. BLESSED IS HE THAT READS. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED AND FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE BEAST WITH 7 HEADS AND 10 HORNS GO TO DANIEL 7, REVELATION 13, REVELATION 17 wink
Re: War In Heaven!!! by TableLeg(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: THERE ARE 3 KINDS OF HEAVEN

Dunce!
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
omonuan:

Come on guy, you are becoming too hilarious and I think you should just beat it dude!
THIS IS SERIOUS MATTER BRUV grin
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
olire: the beast was the roman empire? U said the beast=roman empire; heaven =roman empire. So the roman empire(the beast) fought in the roman empire(heaven)? And the roman empire(the beast) was chased out of the roman empire?(heaven)? Please please more explanation.
YOU DO ERR. THERE WAS A COUP DETAT IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND A FELLOW BY THE NAME OF SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS TOOK OVER TO USHER IN THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE OR WHAT IS CALLED THE FIRST SEAL. HE WAS A BLACK MAN BY THE WAY. AN ISRAELITE. HE TOOK POWER FROM THE WHITE ROMANS
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. THERE WAS A COUP DETAT IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND A FELLOW BY THE NAME OF SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS TOOK OVER TO USHER IN THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE OR WHAT IS CALLED THE FIRST SEAL. HE WAS A BLACK MAN BY THE WAY. AN ISRAELITE. HE TOOK POWER FROM THE WHITE ROMANS

Please stop writing using all caps, it is a turn-off. Also, prove your point or just go to bed please. It looks like you are sleepy because your arguments are getting more disjointed.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
omonuan:

Please stop writing using all caps, it is a turn-off. Also, prove your point or just go to bed please. It looks like you are sleepy because your arguments are getting more disjointed.
LMAO. I ALREADY PROVED MY POINT
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Mudley313: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
shoot...i just lost half of my IQ from attempting to read this thread

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2013
OK LET ME PUT A CONCLUSION TO THE THREAD. THESE ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF HEAVEN

1-THE NEW COVENANT WILL BE HEAVEN. THIS MEANS THE CORRUPTIBLE TURNING INCORRUPTIBLE. THE INABILITY TO SIN. THIS IS WHAT SCRIPTURE MEANS BY THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN YOU AND COMETH NOT WITH OBSERVATION. THIS IS THE GARDEN OF EDEN THAT ADAM WAS LOCKED OUT OF. HE WAS LOCKED OUT OF THE 1ST COVENANT INTO A CORRUPTIBLE BODY.

2- HEAVEN IS RULERSHIP. WHOMEVER IS RULING IS HEAVEN. USA IS HEAVEN. BABYLONIAN EMPIRE WAS HEAVEN GREEK EMPIRE WAS HEAVEN MEDOPERSIAN EMPIRE WAS HEAVEN ROMAN EMPIRE WAS HEAVEN ETC

3-HEAVEN IS THE ABODE OF GOD IN THE SKIES SOMEWHERE

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT
Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
omonuan:

you've seen nothing yet, obadiah 777 is the weirdest poster in the religious section of this forum.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 22, 2013
bolaino: you've seen nothing yet, obadiah 777 is the weirdest poster in the religious section of this forum.
WEIRD ? NOPE
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
bolaino: you've seen nothing yet, obadiah 777 is the weirdest poster in the religious section of this forum.

Thanks for your info. I just realized what you are saying and I am done with him.
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
omonuan:

Thanks for your info. I just realized what you are saying and I am done with him.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: War In Heaven!!! by ezme(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
For some odd reasons, the resident Christians have avoided this thread like a plague.

@MOD please move this to the front page so we can have diverse Christian views on this

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
I THINK A FEW OF YOU WILL BE EDIFIED BY THIS HERE LINK. SAYS THE EXACT SAME THING I HAVE BEEN SAYING ALL DAY BUT YOU REPROBATES ARE SCOFFING ALL MY INPUT http://www.therealhebrewisraelites.com/whatdoesheavenmean.htm
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. THERE WAS A COUP DETAT IN THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND A FELLOW BY THE NAME OF SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS TOOK OVER TO USHER IN THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE OR WHAT IS CALLED THE FIRST SEAL. HE WAS A BLACK MAN BY THE WAY. AN ISRAELITE. HE TOOK POWER FROM THE WHITE ROMANS
wasn't charlemagne the first holy roman emperor?
Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2013
ezme: For some odd reasons, the resident Christians have avoided this thread like a plague.

@MOD please move this to the front page so we can have diverse Christian views on this
my thoughts exactly, all the christians on the religion section have kept numb on this topic, except for the false prophet extraordinaire obadiah777.

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: WEIRD ? NOPE
haaaaa, you're not weired? If you're not weird then what are u? U talk of nukes all the time, you think there's going to be racism in heaven, you think the bible supports reincarnation, you believe armageddon is around the corner, in the kingdom of weirdness u would be their king and leader, obadiah777, but I enjoy your weirdness. Lol.

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2013
I strongly believe that there will be another war in heaven. This is because the method people use to convert pple is bad. People use fear to convert people not love. If people are afraid, it can't be forever. I believe this doctrine of using fear to convert is a stratagem of the devil. This is to ensure that even in heaven there will be no peace. I believe he is making a" long term investment" into the distabilisation of heaven. So I advise that we shouldn't use the fear(hell fore) to convert people but love. This is an analysis O!

3 Likes

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2013
olire: I strongly believe that there will be another war in heaven. This is because the method people use to convert pple is bad. People use fear to convert people not love. If people are afraid, it can't be forever. I believe this doctrine of using fear to convert is a stratagem of the devil. This is to ensure that even in heaven there will be no peace. I believe he is making a" long term investment" into the distabilisation of heaven. So I advise that we shouldn't use the fear(hell fore) to convert people but love. This is an analysis O!

Nice post, I strongly agree with your analysis....
Re: War In Heaven!!! by bolaino(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2013
olire: I strongly believe that there will be another war in heaven. This is because the method people use to convert pple is bad. People use fear to convert people not love. If people are afraid, it can't be forever. I believe this doctrine of using fear to convert is a stratagem of the devil. This is to ensure that even in heaven there will be no peace. I believe he is making a" long term investment" into the distabilisation of heaven. So I advise that we shouldn't use the fear(hell fore) to convert people but love. This is an analysis O!
what u say is possible,
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
bolaino: my thoughts exactly, all the christians on the religion section have kept numb on this topic, except for the false prophet extraordinaire obadiah777.
grin grin grin YALL GOT JOKES
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
bolaino: haaaaa, you're not weired? If you're not weird then what are u? U talk of nukes all the time, you think there's going to be racism in heaven, you think the bible supports reincarnation, you believe armageddon is around the corner, in the kingdom of weirdness u would be their king and leader, obadiah777, but I enjoy your weirdness. Lol.
SMDH YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES. OK LETS BREAK DOWN ALL YA POINTS

1-I TALK ABOUT NUKES ALL THE TIME >>>> JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. I AM SPOSED TO TALK ABOUT NUKES ALL THE TIME >>> 2 PETER 3 VS 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. >>>>> ZECHARIAH 5 VS 2 And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits.

2-REINCARNATION >>> JOB 8 VS 9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadowsmiley >>> ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

3-RACISM IN HEAVEN ? NEVER MENTIONED THAT. THIER WILL BE HEIRACHY IN HEAVEN THOUGH AND ISRAEL WILL BE ON TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN, BUT NOT ALL ISRAEL. THE 144,000. BUT IF YOU CONSIDER SLAVERY AS RACISM WHICH I DO, THEN THERE WILL BE SLAVERY OF THOSE WHO TOOK US AS SLAVES >>>> ISAIAH 14 VS 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

4-ARMAGEDDON IS AROUND THE CORNER ? YES BUT I WOULD NEED A SPECIAL THREAD EXPLAINING TO YOU WHY BESIDES ALL THE VISION THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN IN MY DREAM. I HAVE 10 POTENT REASONS ALL LINED UP WHY IT WOULD HAPPEN UNDER OBAMAS SECOND TENURE. AND IT WOULD. ITS A SHORT TIME AWAY SO I AM SURE YOU WILL BE HERE. FROM NOW TILL END OF OBAMAS SECOND TENURE IS AROUND 160 WEEKS. YOU DONT GOT LONG TO WAIT SIRE grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2013
A BUNCH OF NONSENSE. THIS DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE AT ALL. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN DRUNK BEFORE MAKING THIS POST SMDH angry
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: A BUNCH OF NONSENSE. THIS DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE AT ALL. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN DRUNK BEFORE MAKING THIS POST SMDH angry
look at this GANJA LORD talking about drunk. grin *falls of chair while laughing*

2 Likes

Re: War In Heaven!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
olire: look at this GANJA LORD talking about drunk. grin *falls of chair while laughing*
YOU DO ERR. ONLY THANG I SMOKE IS GARRI grin grin grin
Re: War In Heaven!!! by Leopantro: 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. ONLY THANG I SMOKE IS GARRI grin grin grin

smoke garri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think The Human Race Needs To Stop Breeding And Go Extinct. / Why Was Lucifer Weaker Than Archangel Michael? / Bible Teachers, Come Unfold The Hidden Truth Between Potiphar's Wife And Joseph.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.