Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute (10258 Views)

Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by drnairalov: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
skydeexie: [img]http://www.divinerevelations.info/Documents/Prepare_to_meet_your_God/2nd_Video/Prepare_to_Meet_Your_God.jpg[/img]
[size=14pt]Angelica Zambrano's 2nd experience in Heaven and Hell[/size]
On her second journey, Angelica was shown the judgment against Christians that rob from God in tithes and offerings, the judgment against idolatrous nuns and rebellious children, the Lamb's book of life, and much more. "Tell My people that My coming is near, I come for My holy people, tell My people that only the saints, that only the saints will see Me."

[size=13pt]Michael Jackson seen in Hell being tortured by Demons![/size]

Jesus told me that many famous people were walking to that place, famous and important people. Take for example, Michael Jackson. This man was famous all over the world but he was a satanist. Although many people may not see it that way, but it is the truth. This man had satanic covenants: He came to agreement with the devil in order to achieve fame and attract many fans.

Those steps that he performed, that's the way I saw demons walk while tormenting people in hell. They would slide backward and not move forward, while they shout; enjoying the anguish they impose upon the people. Let me tell you that Michael Jackson is in hell. The Lord showed him to me after Michael died. He let me see Michael Jackson tormented in flames. I cried to Jesus, "Why?" It wasn't easy to see how this man was being tormented and how he would scream. Anyone who listens to Michael Jackson's songs or sings them or who is a fan of Michael Jackson, I warn you that satan is trapping you in his web so that you will end up in hell. Right now, renounce it in the name of Jesus! Jesus wants to set you free, so that you will not be lost.

"Days before my first experience in Hell the Lord gave me a vision and said, "Look, this person went to hell." I am talking of the famous man known as MJ (Michael Jackson), he's also known for white gloves. He was in Hell for the reason I stated on my previous video. While I was recording that video, the Lord told me, "Talk about him." That’s why I am telling you about him being in Hell’s flames.

While approaching that place of flames, I noticed many demons in a circle, and within that circle there was somebody being tormented. He extended his burning hands and was yelling, "Help! Help!" I could understand the language he was speaking.

I wanted to help him so badly, and I could see how the demons would raise him up and force him to dance and sing as he did on Earth.
http://www.divinerevelations.info/Documents/Prepare_to_meet_your_God/2nd_Video/Michael_Jackson_Touring.wmv
The demons mocked him and threw him into the flames. They would pick him up and whip him. He screamed in terrible pain. Oh, how horribly he was being tormented.

[img]http://www.divinerevelations.info/Documents/Prepare_to_meet_your_God/2nd_Video/Michael_Jackson_in_Hell.jpg[/img]
It broke "
ok we ve heard
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by nisot23(f): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Continue to rest in peace M.J...,you can never be forgotten.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by ibrash600: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
@op you forgot to add BILLIE JEAN & SCREAM

R.I.P king of pop M.J....
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Benbiana(f): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
RIP man...yours songs are all touching and meaningful.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
R.I.P MJ your great music lives on
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by swaggzo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hey tolexander.. check out your work, rearranged on fb

Did this for Michael. RIP man!
https:///4pZ4MEE5Dq
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Emmancy100(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
R I P MJ, if he was alive now he would have learnt how to dance azonto, etighi, etc
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by aniiii(f): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Emmancy100(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2013
Whats all dis crap about a dead man? Can it bring him back to life?
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Jhydey192(m): 7:46am On Jun 26, 2013
WIZGUY69: WAKE UP MR JACKSON!! I SAID WAKE UP...IT HAS BEEN LONG THAT I HEARD FROM HIM OO!! IS HE STILL ALIVE!!!!
was dat supposd to be funny??
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by tollytexy(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2013
Abeg who be michale jackson
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by tollytexy(m): 10:30am On Jun 26, 2013
[s][/s]texycarter
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by arthgideon: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wow four years. Time has gone by quick. Michael Jackson is no doubt one of the greatest artists ever lived. I still remember watching thriller for the first time. It scared me tho, but still loved it. I can never get tired of listening to his songs. Especially "Beat It, Dangerous, Who is it, Black & White, Billie Jean, Liberian Girl and many more great songs. His videos too are fantastic. R.I.P Michael. Not the same without him.

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Zoe1(f): 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
WIZGUY69: WAKE UP MR JACKSON!! I SAID WAKE UP...IT HAS BEEN LONG THAT I HEARD FROM HIM OO!! IS HE STILL ALIVE!!!!
there is only one life.....
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @tolex.....thumbz up....u re well composed..
@ michael jackson.....Rip.....still played ur album this morning....neva knew it was ur 4th yr remembrance........ur memory lives on
thanks my man
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2013
swaggzo: Hey tolexander.. check out your work, rearranged on fb

Did this for Michael. RIP man!
https:///4pZ4MEE5Dq
thanks! But the link isn't
going.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
maclatunji: You guys call what you have been posting tributes? Let me post one for you.
so the ones I posted aren't tribute right?
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by swaggzo(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2013
Michael isn't dead . I just had to post that .the nigga is alive.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 11:14am On Jul 05, 2013
swaggzo: Michael isn't dead . I just had to post that .the nigga is alive.
please swaggzo, am anticipating for your response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[pics] Checkout New Nicki Minaj Sexy Pics / Ankara Styles For Slim Ladies - Latest Designs For Tall And Slim Ladies / Top 20 Richest Yahoo Boys In Nigeria [invisicus Obi, Nairamarley, Zlatan Listed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.