Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute (10244 Views)

Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Stella Damasus Was Absent At Her Deceased Husband Fourth Year Remembrance / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Just like yesterday, The Man In The Mirror, A smooth criminal that made me believe either black or white, i'm gonna heal the world just becos we are the world to sing the earth song with people that will hold my hands and not those that they dont really care bout us. the way you make me feel in my childhood mind about the lost any time i remember the time you left, always make me cry and get me speechless like a thriller on 200 watts trying to get a Liberian girl but was Threatened and unable to Get it and being told the girl is mine by people You cant win like D.S that is Invisible on Morphine!

tolexander

19 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by topsy1971: 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
whaoh! 4 years already.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
OFF THE WALL to ROCK WITH YOU, WORKING DAY AND NIGHT, LIKE SOMEONE IN THE DARK promising myself that DONT STOP TILL YOU GET ENOUGH to make THE LADY IN MY MIND my GIRLFRIEND but I CANT HELP IT cos it is HUMAN NATURE and IT'S FALLING IN LOVE with PRETTY YOUNG THINGS(P.Y.T) and I CANT LET HER GET AWAY which is ANOTHER PART OF ME thinking you gonna be JUST GOOD FRIEND but I CANT JUST STOP LOVING YOU from THE WAY YOU LOVE ME .BABY BE MINE, DONT WALK AWAY but stay in the PRIVACY in which YOU ARE MY LIFE.

tolexander

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
WHO IS IT? SPEED DEMON? DIRTY DIANA? STREET WORKER? GET ON THE FLOOR! LEAVE ME ALONE! FLY AWAY! WHY YOU WANNA TRIP ON ME when THE STRANGER IN MOSCOW, MY LITTLE SUSSIE and THE BEAUTIFUL GIRL, THIS TIME AROUND, SHE DRIVES ME WILD anytime i remember her even IN THE CLOSET makes me SMILE but unfortunately, SHE'S OUT OF MY LIFE and left what MONEY can't GIVE IN TO ME like an HEARTBREAKER!

tolexander

4 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
The BUTTERFLIES of THE SUNSET DRIVER given ONE MORE CHANCE, WHATEVER HAPPENS but SCARED OF THE MOON to FALL AGAIN at the BREAK OF DAWN, forgetting MIND IS THE MAGIC to EASE ON DOWN THE ROAD to meet a SUPERFLY SISTER that is IN THE BLACK and BEAT IT giving out a BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR!

tolexander

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
GONE TOO SOON, i'm gonna KEEP THE FATE in the HISTORY-PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE and SHOUT to THE MAN not that WE'VE HAD ENOUGH of Michael Jackson. THERE MUST BE MORE TO LIFE than this you've given us like a MONKEY BUSINESS in a CAROUSEL when HEAVEN CAN WAIT to BURN OUT THIS DISCO of earth that made us to JAM and COME TOGETHER like a TABLOID JUNKIES!

tolexander

2 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
Michael! How i wish SOMEONE PUT YOUR HAND OUT there in heaven ON THE LINE in the NITE LINE and tell me WHATZUPWITU cos I LOVE YOU even if YOU DON'T LOVE ME afterall, WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD.
Remember that YOU ARE NOT ALONE only if WILL YOU BE THERE in paradise where am sure YOU WANNA BE STARTING SOMETHING. And if you aren't there, it will be DANGEROUS and BAD though i understand it's a SERIOUS EFFECT to XSCAPE the 2 BAD here on earth.

GIVE THANKS TO ALLAH!

tolexander

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Tolexander: 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
This thread is all about the tribute to the legend, michael that died on the 25th of june 2009.

In the above posts, there are up to 107 song titles he sang, the singles, duets and groups. The emboldened upper case phrases are the song titles he released before he died in many of his albums.

Anybody with additional song titles that are absent in the posts above can just help by enlisting them and if possible form poems with them as done above.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2013
Continue to rip
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by lifestyle1(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2013
wow four years ? sleep on m.j
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by visalo: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2013
Wako i miss you. RIP
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2013
miss him so much cry
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by tomakint: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2013
Rest in PEACE the real ENIGMA!
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by yuzedo: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2013
rip michael jack sin. u were d gratest baba ijebu dat ever liveth. cry cry angry

5 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by damola1: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2013
4 years don waka, we still dey carry go...

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2013
I really miss this dude.. ...

he lives on.....

I'm still your biggest fan M. J.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by theripper3: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2013
Choi, dis man don tey for ground o, RIP micheal jackson
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Ucheemmanuelll: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2013
4 years since we lost a true musical icon...mj was never a paedophile rather was he a child molester..even the rich dies,so always remember that there are no drugs for waking up.give thanks to God everytime you do
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by ShobayoEmma(m): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2013
I never admire king david the way i did admire you. I love you mj beyond what the tongue could say.MAY IT BE YOUR SHADOWS CALL. MAY IT BE YOUR JOURNEY ON. MORNI EH ALANTI EH.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2013
Ahm stil waitin for his new album.......esp his videos

death you don chop ooo....choiii!
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by lawrenceunaa: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by bknight: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2013
Human Nature... lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by ichommy(m): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2013
RIP
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by intentional(f): 11:57am On Jun 25, 2013
rip. Dis life is vanity afterall
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by drnairalov: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2013
MY GOD!!! i was his biggest fan...nd to think he died on ma birthday..i rememba when i was 3...singing his songs..even tho i ddnt know d wordings, i remember buying all his cd's.. i remember four years ago preparing to go to his last concert, which he cudnt have, nd i remember d tears u brought to my eyes on d news of ur death... I love u MJ ..... I LOVE UUUUU!!!!! RIP

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Amazondepth(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Though a controversial figure but arguably brought more smiles to humanity with his music and philantropic deeds than anyone else.RIP MJ.u can neva b forgotten
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by WIZGUY69(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
WAKE UP MR JACKSON!! I SAID WAKE UP...IT HAS BEEN LONG THAT I HEARD FROM HIM OO!! IS HE STILL ALIVE!!!!
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Afrocatalyst: 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
The greatness in humanity is nt in being human,bt in being humane.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by adexsimply(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
4 years already? Still seems like yesterday..I'll never forget that night cry cry cry
RIP Wacko Jacko!!! I'll never forget you sad sad cry cry cry
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by ORAFA(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
You are forever in our hearts Michael.
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
[in Jackson voice] speechless!
Re: Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute by Odunharry(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
RIP to the king of Pop....Michael Jackson

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'there Is Power Between My Legs' - Maheeda As She Shares Raunchy New PHOTOS / Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth / Meet The World’s Hairiest Girl Alive, With Hairs All Over Her FACE (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.