Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika (4549 Views)

Singles: The Solution To Your Body Pain Is Not Sex - Pastor Paul Rika / No Woman Who Has Used Earrings Has Ever Entered Heaven - Pastor Paul Rika / Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2021
DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living

HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE, HOREMOW

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika, International Director

DATE: FRIDAY 19th NOVEMBER
TOPIC: SUPPORT TRUE GOSPEL PREACHERS AND BE BLESSED
TEXT: ACTS 4: 33-37
Key verse: Romans 16:6 Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
What Apostle Paul said about himself and about the ministers that work with him is a good description of true gospel preachers.
The following provide us with a guide:
• They have been saved by God's mercy through faith on the Lord Jesus Christ.
• They have been given the Christian ministry according to the grace and calling of God.
• They are able and zealous ministers of the gospel.
• They ensure that sin and evil do not cleave to them in their walk with God and service for Him.
• They do not use human wisdom or craftiness in the ministry; they are not pursuing personal gains or ambitions.
• They are not liars or deceivers; what they preach and teach is the word of God and not human philosophy.
• The truth they teach is verifiable from the Holy Bible.
• Those who see them acknowledge that they are righteous, holy and true.
• God who sees into their heart and approves them through signs and wonders in the name of Jesus.
These are the ministers you are to support. Whatever you give to them is truly given to the Lord. These are they who have the mandate to evangelize the world, plant churches and teach the believers the whole counsel of God.
Partner with them through your money and material resources. Pray for them as you support them materially that the work of God may prosper in their hands.
Please do not allow any one of them to be starved because he is not of your denomination. There is no denomination in Christ and in Heaven.
Pray to God to reveal good churches and ministries to you that you can support through your resources.

Thought for the day: Support true gospel churches and ministers as God leads
Song for the day: The church is marching on (2x), The gates of hell shall not…

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 20-21; James 1

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:35am On Nov 19, 2021
Zoom meeting with Pst Paul Rika
Join us for Another time of Spiritual Refreshment with the Youths today (19, Nov 2021) _Join Using the Zoom meeting link_ https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4259647780 or
Meeting ID 425 964 7780 @8:30pm (Nigeria Time)

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE ( HOREMOW)

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika International Director

DATE: SUNDAY 21st NOVEMBER

TOPIC: VISION OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE END-TIME MINISTRIES 2

TEXT: ROMANS 16: 1-6

Key verse: Romans 16:3 Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:

I saw these men and women as they went forth. They were ditch diggers, washerwomen, rich men and poor men. I saw people who were bound with paralysis and sickness and blindness and deafness. As the Lord stretched forth to give them this anointing, they became well, they became healed, and they went forth!
And this is the glorious miracle of it, those people would stretch forth their hands exactly as the Lord did, and it seemed as if there was this same liquid fire in their hands. I did not fully realize what it was, and I looked to the Lord and said, "What is the meaning of this?" And He said, "This is what I will do in the last days. My people will go forth as a mighty army and sweep over the face of the earth."
All over the world these people went, and they came through fire, and through pestilence, and through famine. Neither fire nor persecution, nothing seemed to stop them. Angry mobs came to them with swords and with guns. And like Jesus, they passed through the multitudes and they could not find them, but they went forth in the name of the Lord, and everywhere they stretched forth their hands, the sick were healed, the blind eyes were opened.
There was not a long prayer, and after I had reviewed the vision many times in my mind, and I thought about it many times, I realized that I never saw a church, and I never saw or heard a denomination, but these people went in the name of the Lord.
Tens of thousands, even millions seemed to come to the Lord Jesus Christ as these people gave the message of the coming kingdom, in this last hour, but it seems as though there were those that rebelled, and they would become angry and they tried to attack those workers that were giving the message.
I saw these workers as they were going over the face of the earth. When one would stumble and fall, another would come and pick him up. There were no "big I" and "little you," but Jesus Christ was the theme of their life.

Thought for the day: Divine love flowed forth as they worked together.

Song for the day: All over the world, the Spirit is moving….

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 24-26; James 3
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE ( HOREMOW)

DATE: MONDAY 22nd NOVEMBER

TOPIC: HOLINESS MUST BE THE FOUNDATION OF OUR SERVICE.

TEXT: ROMANS 12: 1-6

Key verse: Hebrews 9: 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

Always say, “I am a worker or leader today if it pleases You, but if otherwise, You want another person, I submit.” That is holiness. That makes God to have His way. The footballers' coach can replace anyone in the team because he wants them to score and win. What if they all say, “Don't touch me?”
They will fail to achieve their goal and may lose the game. All they are looking for is how to win. If they notice that you are tired or not following the game plan, you may be withdrawn and another person takes over. We want to win and when we win, we will all rejoice together. So, let us be holy and clean.
Choristers should not sing as in competition and carnality. Self seeking or self promotion should not be seen among you. It is not all about your voice but your spirit. “I will praise you with uprightness of heart after I have learnt your righteous judgment.”
Holiness is number one before all singing and worshipping. Holiness should come first before worship and giving. No self announcement. Your pride will corrupt your gifts. God said “Do not let your right hand know what the left hand is giving, that your father who seeth in secret may reward you openly.”
So, your gifts and offerings are not for public announcement and vain glory. If for any reason, praise comes by it, it is not for you but for the glory of God.
Holiness is what we are looking for. Husbands and wives should conduct their marriages in righteousness and not in carnality. When you pass gifts through all manner of means, you are unholy and you are manifesting inward pollution.
You are not being led by God, but you are playing games to bring pollution to the altar of God. You have robbed and polluted yourself. May God help us to discover and handle you because it is Holiness that we desire to reign in Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide.
Thought for the day: Lord, let the Spirit of Holiness come upon us in Jesus name
Song for the day: Holiness unto the Lord is our watchword and song….
Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 27-28; James 4

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE HOREMOW

DATE: TUESDAY 23 NOVEMBER

TOPIC: USE OF MEDICATION IS NOT WRONG

TEXT: JEREMIAH 8: 21-22

Key verse: Jeremiah 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

May God bathe His people with answers left and right, front and back, up and down, in Jesus name Amen. All cases of barrenness and delay in child bearing should be taken to the Lord in prayer.
It is not wrong to seek medical assistance or to use medication, both conventional and herbal, but you must not adopt evil alternatives of seeking after wizards for help. Do not fall into the hands of some people who claim that believers must not use medication.
Such are deadly churches because many die prematurely and go to hell from those places. Professing faith in God for healing will not remove the unchangeable requirement of holiness and righteousness for entrance into heaven.
These people have faults in their lives and are deprived from taking medicines which God made available to humanity in His imparted wisdom. Some even claim that it is a sin to take drugs. That is untrue and unscriptural.
Do people trek from their villages, towns, States and Nations to the Holiness Campground in Abuja to attend Conferences there? No. Usually they come by vehicles, trains, airplanes and other forms of automobiles. It is God that gave man the wisdom and knowledge to invent easier and faster means of transportation.
Will it be wise to teach that we should reject use of airplanes and vehicles and travel by faith, maybe to pray that God should transport us supernaturally to the Campground the same way Philip the evangelist was transported to Azotus not at all! We have to obey the law of mobility.
Similarly, nothing stops you from using medication that God has graciously provided for the good of humanity. Somebody may suggest a herbal remedy for treating malaria by drinking boiled extract from leaves of mango, guava and lemon.
Again someone recommended the use of lime, garlic and ginger to clear offensive body odour. There is no sin in this.

Thought for the day: God graciously provided medicines for good of humanity.

Song for the day: Jehovah touched my life with His hands, my life changed…

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 29-31; James 5

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2021
kindly click www.horemowtv.com to watch 24/7 the message of Pastor Paul Rika the international director of holiness revival movement (horemow) on your smart phones, smart tv and Pcs

PROMOTING RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HOLINESS WORLDWIDE

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW)

DATE: WEDNESDAY 24th NOVEMBER
TOPIC: PRESENT AND FUTURE GLORY OF TRUE BELIEVERS

TEXT: JOHN 17:22-26

Key verse: “And the glory which Thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one,
even as We are one.” (John 17:22).

Christ's final prayers for His true followers before his crucifixion contained a fervent request for believers to behold and partake in His glory. As believers on earth He has given us the glory His Father gave Him. Christ has put in us uniqueness, honour, and majesty. He has made us incomparable to any other creature of His in this present life.
Christians' glory in present life includes:
(i) Power of sonship
(ii) Righteousness and holiness
(iii) Light in the dark world.
(iv) Excellent knowledge of the great God.
(v) Fellowship with the triune God.
(vi) Suffering on just course.
(vii) Protection and accompaniment of angels.
(viii) Anointing of the Holy Spirit
(ix) Love and unity among believers and
(x) Answer to prayers.
Christ has prayed that the believer may be with Him where He is to behold His glory. Beholding Christ glory is being transformed into His glory. The future glory of believers include the following: Glorious resurrection body, citizenship in the new heaven and earth, the presence and comfort of God, heavenly mansions, crowns, eternal life and joys of God not yet known. Hallelujah!
1 Corinthians 2:9 “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

Thought for the day: Heaven is the final home for true Christians.

Song for the day: Hallelujah is our heavenly language.

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 32-33;

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL,MOVMENT WORLDWIDE (HOREMOW) is a non-denomination divinely established in the year 2009. HOREMOW is ordained by our Lord, Saviour and King Jesus Christ Himself(in this end time) to bring his sheep back to true holiness and righteousness. the goal of HOREMOW is to evangelise the whole world in preparation of the rapture. both inward and outward holiness is required, "for without holiness no man shall see the Lord" Heb 12:14
Get more information here

www.holinessrevivalmovementworldwide.com

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
PST PAUL RIKA
(The international dircector)

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
His wife EVANG. LINDA PAUL RIKA

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2021

DATE: THURSDAY 25th NOVEMBER

TOPIV: DIVINE FAVOUR TURNED ESTHER FROM ORPHAN TO QUEEN

TEXT: ESTHER 2: 8-9

Key verse: Esther 2:17 And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti.

To have a fulfilled life that glorifies God you need righteousness and holiness that makes you a child of God, not necessarily the arm of the flesh. There are many that are discouraged because things seem not to favour them in life.
Some feel so lonely because they have no parents, guardians, siblings, children or relatives, as others, but be informed that God is able to make you reach His desired end as seen in the life of Esther.
Apart from losing both parents, Esther was adopted by Mordecai and raised up as his own daughter. Couldn't Mordecai have had other children? We trust he had but there is a lesson here especially for those that love their biological children above others the Lord brought to them.
Where are the records of Mordecai's biological children? Were it not for Esther, the name of Mordecai would never have been recorded in scriptures. Therefore, whosoever the Lord brings to you, give him good training and treat him well. We trust that Mordecai must have been married. Mordecai's wife deserves much commendation for the motherly role she played in forming godly character traits in the life of Esther.
When it was Esther's turn to go to King Ahasuerus, she behaved quite differently from her predecessors. They had asked for all forms of jewelleries, ornamentation, fanciful dresses and other things they felt could enhance their beauty and give them the exalted position, but Esther required nothing in addition to the things assigned to her, and she obtained favour in the sight of all them that looked on her.
And the king loved Esther above all the women, and she obtained grace and favour in his sight more than all the virgins; so that he set the royal crown upon her head, and made her queen instead of Vashti. If you want God's favour and blessings in your life, remove sin and artificial beauty from your life. Seek and possess inward and outward holiness of life.
Thought for the day: Seek and possess inward and outward holiness of life.
Song for the day: Make me holy (3x) O Lord, in the morning…..
Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 34-35;

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2021
SUBSCRIBE TO HOREMOW YOUTUBE CHANNEL [url] https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC_cDjwU9vHWF4fda7R-AqAQ [/url]

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
kiss cool shocked It shall be a time of wonderful wonders @ THE INTERNATIONAL HOLINESS CONFERENCE

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2021

DATE: FRIDAY 26th NOVEMBER

TOPIC: WE ARE TO MAKE DISCIPLES, NOT JUST CONVERTS

TEXT: MARK 16:15-20

Key verse: Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you (John 15:16).

The Great Commission is all inclusive. The scope is the world, covering all peoples and tribes and nations. These have their norms and traditions, life styles and inclinations. We should preach with the aim of converting those we preach to. This is achieved by lifting up Jesus before men, telling them the truth, bringing them to repentance and faith in Christ.
God expects us to mature those who have accepted the gospel of Christ and make them conform to the image of Christ.
Our aim is to do the following:
• Dissolve the convert's man-made traditions, human philosophies and make him conform to biblical doctrine and standard.
• Change his personal, family and tribal inclinations to the inclination and orientation of the new man in Christ.
• Change his outward comportment and make him comply to biblical standard of Christian dressing.
• Remove his heart from the pleasures of this world and make him heaven-focused.
• Establish him in the word to enable him live a life of holiness.
• Make him know how to personally love the Lord, commune with the Lord and be in increasing fellowship with Him.
• Train him on soul-winning to enable him convert and disciple others as service to the Lord in hope of eternal rewards.
The Great Commission is an urgent assignment. Let all hands be on deck.
Thought for the day: I will make you fishers of men.

Song for the day: Here am I, send me.

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 36-37; 1

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2021
kiss cool shocked It shall be a time of wonderful wonders @ THE INT'L HOLINESS CONFERENCE

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
Streaming live from Abuja on ZOOM
starting from Dec 14th - 17th
Zoom id : 4259647780

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
streaming live on youtube @Pst Paul Rika[url] https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC_cDjwU9vHWF4fda7R-AqAQ?reload=9 [/url]

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
Streaming live from Abuja on [url] www.horemowtv.com[/url] starting from Dec 14th - 17th

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
also live on facebook @ Pastor Paul Rika
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2021

DATE: SATURDAY 27th NOVEMBER

TOOIC: DON’T WASTE GOD’S RESOURCES IN YOUR CUSTODY

TEXT: 2 PETER 1: 4-9

Key verse: 2 Peter 1:5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

Continuation of revelation to Brother Ezi Monday:

In another revelation, the Lord Jesus came to me and said, “Come quickly. Pastor Paul Rika wants to hold crusade. Let us go and see.” So I became very happy and went inside and prepared quickly and came out. As we came to the place, I saw a lot of hand bills on the ground, and there was written across them, “WASTE HAND BILLS!” any hand bill that we waste, Jesus records them.
Maybe you gave some carelessly so that you will exhaust the quantity in your hand, the angels will write, “WASTE HAND BILLS!” And tears were now dropping down His eyes as He cried, “They are wasting My money! They are wasting My money! If they say bring money, you will not bring, now they have given you to share hand bills and you will not do so. Do you know how many people these hand bills could have brought to My kingdom?” He was crying deeply, “See wasted hand bills! You people are not serious with My work!”
He pointed to me and said, “You are one of the hypocrites that I have in this Movement.” Truly as I joined HOREMOW, I don't like to join them in doing any work, either to sweep or clean chairs or arrange the hall or do any work at all. He said, “Wait and see. I will bring various people that you think will not be born again and I will convert them. Any of you that refuse to be serious with My work I will replace them. Go and tell those that have backslidden and left the Movement that I am Jesus preaching to them not Pastor Paul Rika.”
As I woke up from the dream, I went straight to my Pastor and his wife that gave me the CD of Sister Linda, because they have stopped coming to HOREMOW, and told them, “Please Daddy and Mummy, see what Jesus has just shown me, that He is the One preaching not Pastor Paul Rika. Please go back to HOREMOW!” I told as many people as I could of the Lord's message.

Thought for the day: Not slothful in business but fervent in spirit

Song for the day: Mercy O Lord (2x), Father show me Your mercy….

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 38-39; 1 Peter 4

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2021

DATE: SUNDAY 28th NOVEMBER

TOPIC: DIVINE WARNING AGAINST SKIN BLEACHING

TEXT: ISAIAH 3:16-24

Key verse: “I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.” (S.S. 1:5).

God has been sending out warnings on this through diverse means. He has been using His holy ministers and giving revelations through repented occultists and satanic agents on the implications of using skin bleaching creams and the eternal consequences of this ungodly practice, which includes the followings:
(1) The cosmetics used for bleaching are manufactured from the spirit world
(2) The chemicals used in manufacturing the cosmetic soap, ointment, lotion, powder, etc. contain human fats and human blood
(3) Those who bleach are customers to Satan and attract demons to themselves
(4) Christians who bleach their skin are defiled by these things and are unholy and cannot see God.
Your eyes have been opened to the evil of these things. All you need to do now is repentance toward God and faith on the Lord Jesus Christ, for your forgiveness and cleansing. You may fear that abstaining from these cosmetics may affect your face or body, do not listen to your fears. Be prepared to bear the shame of your past life. It is better to be ashamed on earth than on Judgment Day. It is better to go to heaven with one eye than go to hell with two eyes.
Turn to God in prayer and faith and He will make you whole. Take up the challenge. Preach against skin bleaching in the Church. Discourage your loved ones from practicing it. Study your body reaction to the soap and body cream you are using. If you notice any bleaching effect, discontinue its use and change to a harmless one. You can maintain a clean and healthy skin without bleaching.

Thought for the day: A word is enough for the wise. Do not forfeit your heaven for vanity
of the world.

Song for the day: Make me holy (3x) Oh Lord, In the morning, in the night….

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 40; 1 Peter 5

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
please drop some comment after reading, God bless you amen cool

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Join us on this sunday 28-11-2021 by 4pm for our int'l bible study

Streaming live from Abuja via ZOOM
Zoom id : 4259647780

live via youtube @Pst Paul Rika[url] https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC_cDjwU9vHWF4fda7R-AqAQ?reload=9 [/url]

Streaming live via [url] www.horemowtv.com[/url

live also via facebook
[url]www.facebook.com/pastorpaulrika[url]

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Join us now for horemow int'l bible study, we are live!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_i-BF9IEnQ
Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2021

DATE: MONDAY 29th NOVEMBER

TOPIC: TEACH AND ENCOURAGE PURITY IN MARRIAGE

TEXT: 1 THESSALONIANS 4: 1-7

Key verse: 1 Thessalonians 4:7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.

God honors marriage. Jesus Christ the Son honors marriage and attended a marriage ceremony in Cana of Galilee. The Holy Spirit takes the marriage picture to illustrate Christ's relationship with the Church.
Therefore believers should also honor marriage. The church should honor marriage. We should teach and encourage purity in marriage for marriage is honorable in all.
Again, we must marry honorably and preserve our marriages honorably. Don't despise marriage for it is an honorable thing. Don't say, I don't bother whether I marry or not. It is an honorable thing. And when you want to marry, marry honorably, holily and righteously.
Don't abuse marriage because marriage is an honorable thing. Do nothing to hinder holy marriage as a father, mother, relation or friend. Do not hinder or affect marriage. Do not ever tamper with the marriage union because it is an honorable thing and God respects it.
Again, rejoice with them that are in marriage. When people are marrying, feel happy with them. It is a good thing, rejoice with them. Again, attend the marriage ceremony of loved ones where you can. Why should a marriage be going on in the church and people don't think that anything is going on?
They feel it's not an activity. Something that God honors, something God respects? Marriage is going on, you feel it is nothing when you will come and cheer up Jesus? Are you not going to welcome Jesus who is going to be there? Respect marriage and where you can attend it.
Support intending couples morally and financially and bless the newlywed with gifts to make them rejoice and have a wonderful experience. It is an honorable thing. Show them that God has honored them as they enter an honorable institution. Bless them with gifts and praise God for His works in marriage.

Thought for the day: Believers must honor marriage for God has made marriage honorable

Song for the day: To God be the glory great things He has done

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 41-42; 2 Peter 1

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
HOLINESS REVIVAL MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE, HOREMOW

Daily Devotional by Pastor Paul Rika,
International Director

DATE: TUESDAY 30th NOVEMBER

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM FIRST AND SECOND COMING OF CHRIST

TEXT: ACTS 1:9-11

Key verse: “Behold I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to give every man
according as his work shall be.” Revelation 22:12.

Jesus promised to return and take His people home in the Rapture. The signs of His return are revealed to us through various happenings and revelations. Heaven is fully prepared for this great spiritual event.
Jesus is coming back to the world from heaven, the abode of the true God, the place of everlasting life. Jesus came to the earth physically in human form over two thousand (2000) years ago for the work of redemption of mankind and He is coming to the earth again to rapture the saints to heaven.
At His first coming, Jesus came as:
• A Saviour to save us from sins.
• A Lamb of God to sacrifice Himself for our salvation.
• A Mediator to reconcile us to God.
• Our Righteousness to put us in right standing with God
• Our Deliverer to destroy the works of Satan in our lives and set us free.
• Our fullness to give us abundant life
• Our Restoration to restore man to the image of God.
After Jesus Christ accomplished His mission, He went back to heaven and gave us His word, grace, church and commission. We are preparing for His second coming as people preparing for a wedding.
The preparation is both personal and congregational. Preparing for His coming requires the following:
• A ready spirit to go beyond the normal or average as seen in many Christians because the nearer His coming the fiercer the battle.
• Constant study of God's word to know the truth and overcome sin and Satan.
• Holy living through faith in Christ and constant prayer for God's grace.
• Evangelism and Soul winning to bring sinners to Christ by making them to turn away from sin and confess Jesus Christ and thereafter live a holy life.

Thought for the day: Are you prepared to meet the Bridegroom?

Song for the day: He's coming back again Jesus is coming back again….

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 43-44;

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2021

DATE: WEDNESDAY 1st DECEMBER

TOPIC: BELIEVERS MUST BE HUMBLE

TEXT: Luke 22: 24-27

Key verse: Matthew 23: 11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

Some people like to make themselves kings and overshadow everybody. There is no righteousness in them. Everybody has his proper gift in the house of God. Why are you blocking people because of envy? How can you achieve spiritual fullness there and how can the Holy Spirit have His way? A man stands by the door and does not allow people to enter. That is why you must be sanctified.
You were given assignment and you did very well. Will people not rest again? You say, “Is there anybody here like me?” The pastor shows you love, you think you are better than everybody. Haman! What should the king do to the man he loves? Which other man, if not Haman? King, bring out your best horse and the best apparel and let the man sit on it; then bring one of your best leaders to lead the man. That is your thought, corrupt and polluted.
Boaz said to Ruth “You came here to glean? They will give you food to eat and some portion to glean. I have instructed my people to leave some portion purposely because of you.” She bowed down and said, “I have found favour in your sight. Who is your hand maid that you will speak gently like that to?”
The love of God should make you humble but Adamic nature does not allow this. Rather it makes you heady among the brethren. You are loved and cherished to make you better. The Bible says, “Your gentleness maketh me great.” The love of God is to make you great in righteousness.
Envy, strife, debate and division were going on in the church that was in Corinth. The only solution is sanctification which Jesus prayed for. Are we not ashamed of some prominent Christians that fumble and exercise ungodly anger?
Some of them tactically plan wickedness to block others, although they preach wonderfully. Even as a leader, is there is somebody you are pursuing in the congregation as Saul was after David for fear of losing the throne to him?

Thought for the day: May the God of heaven sanctify you wholly

Song for the day: I want to know You more and more (3x), Jesus….

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 45-46; 2 Peter 3

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
This brand new month will discover and make you fresher, happier, healthier, more joyful, more chearful and more satisfied with the things your have, from the depth of my heart , i wish you a happy new month,

Join us next sunday by 4pm for horemow int'l bible study

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2021

DATE: THURSDAY 2 DECEMBER

TOPIC: GOD'S ATTENTION IS ON
HOREMOW

TEXT: 1 THESSALONIANS 3: 11-13

Key verse: 1 Thessalonians 3:11Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus
Christ, direct our way unto you.

While in Akwa Ibom some years ago for a program, the State Coordinator while speaking in a crusade said, “Everybody should come to Holiness Revival Movement. All ministers and churches must come to HOREMOW and learn the doctrines of truth, holiness and righteousness for heaven because HOREMOW is higher than all denominations and churches.”
This made me afraid where I was seating at the podium because I felt people will challenge his statement and accuse HOREMOW of pride. I said, “Why are you talking like this? If you said this during our internal meetings, it could be easily understood, but why are you speaking like this in a general crusade with many non members of HOREMOW in attendance?” I later called Pastor Jerome and told him so.
In the hotel the next day, the Lord spoke to us concerning the incident. He said, “Why are you restraining the Coordinator? What do you mean? Who lights a candle and hides it under a bushel? Do you even know in fullness what HOREMOW means to Me and to the world? You do not know yet but you shall understand later.”
HOREMOW is above all churches. It is high above all denominations. It is the will of God that all Christians in the world should converge in Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide to learn true holiness.
By the revelations of God, this is currently the headquarters of Christianity in the world, where you will find the truth, the life and the presence of God supreme. The full syllabus required for escaping hell fire and entering heaven is taught and practiced in HOREMOW. It is a cheaper way to go to heaven.
Very cheaply because you know the truth and people go to heaven very easily in HOREMOW. The testimonies are great. I say these things to let you know that you need to exalt HOREMOW above your denominational church. I speak by the word of God. May the Lord continue with you and let you know that He is the One speaking to you because He wants to see you in heaven.

Thought for the day: Do not allow anybody to remove you from the Movement.

Song for the day: It's wonderful, It's really great, my friend do not be left aside

Bible reading for the day: Ezekiel 47-48; 1 John 1

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2021

DATE: FRIDAY 3rd DECEMBER

TOPIC: GOD IS CALLING YOU TO RESTORATION

TEXT: GENESIS 35:2-4

Key verse: “Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garment” (Genesis 35:2).

God called Jacob to go back to Bethel. Today we will consider the purposes of this divine summon. God needed to bring Jacob up to Bethel to restore him to:
• His Holiness: God does not condone iniquity (inward or outward).
• The Eternity of His Word: His word does not change. His standards of truth, righteousness and holiness are unchangeable.
• The Dreadfulness of His House: a place of His presence, holiness and judgment.
• The Purpose of His House: it is the gate of heaven to humanity.
The reasons God took Jacob up to Bethel might be because
(a) He had forgotten the unchangeable standard of His word
(b) He would have been negligent in teaching his household or congregation the pure word of God.
(c) He was unable to enforce it upon his congregation
(d) He was overpowered by his congregation
(e) Satan prevailed over him.
For some of the reasons above he was taken back to Bethel and restored. Going up to Bethel the place for commitment to God and His ways was a call to the congregation that followed Jacob as well.
There, everyone saw God for himself or herself. God would reach out to everyone personally and every one enjoyed the love of God. Let everyone in the family or church seek and study to know God.
The implication of this call was outlined before them.
• They were to put away the strange gods among them.
• They were to repent and be clean.
• They were to change their ungodly clothing and adornment.
• They were to put away their earrings

Thought for the day: Worship God in the beauty of holiness

Song for the day: Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb…

Bible reading for the day: Daniel 1-2; 1 John 2

Re: DAILY Devotional: Every Word Of God For Daily Living By Pastor Paul Rika by BornofGod108(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
Join Pst Paul Rika and the Youths this Friday for another session of divine package from the Lord....!!!
Details in the flier below..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sin In Garden Of Eden Was SEX And Not Fruit, Satan Had Sex With Eve PROOF / Miracles Do NOT Happen, Let's Stop This Self-delusion! / Seun Anikulapo-kuti Rejects The Existence Of God And Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.