Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (720819 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by savanto: 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
KingsleyJay:
you just have to change that title bro...

Your story is no longer the nairaland best story of all time
ther r far better stories

no hard feelings bro, im stil a die hard fan of urs

Write yours bro and if it's half as good, I will pay to read or possibly buy your e-book. Learn to respect people's hard work. it's has never been easy to write a book. When you are sleeping, they are writing.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ExplicitContent: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
savanto:

Write yours bro and if it's half as good, I will pay to read or possibly buy your e-book. Learn to respect people's hard work. it's has never been easy to write a book. When you are sleeping, they are writing.

Shalom undecided

@ExplicitContent:

Sorry i quoted you. i wanted to quote the person that you were admonishing. It was an error pls.
Me sef choke,
No shakes baba. How sunday(dae)?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by OXCUBA: 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
ZUBY77:

I am fixing that now.
.....better fix it... YOU DON'T ALWAYS WIN .... # here no be global runs wey you dey perform abracatabra #
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by savanto: 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
ExplicitContent:
Me sef choke, No shakes baba. How sunday(dae)?

It is all well. Thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 18wheeler: 12:21am On Feb 25, 2016
Continuing the run on globalruns. But I have not been able to post comments on the site and I haven't seen other readers comments recently too. Its feels I'm alone on the site. Tried password reset to no avail. Zuby please advise.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:54am On Feb 25, 2016
18wheeler:
Continuing the run on globalruns. But I have not been able to post comments on the site and I haven't seen other readers comments recently too. Its feels I'm alone on the site. Tried password reset to no avail. Zuby please advise.

I will work..on the comment system and get to you.
What's your username there.?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 18wheeler: 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
ZUBY77:

I will work..on the comment system and get to you. What's your username there.?
Name is Beeswax. Thanks.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by KingsleyJay(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2016
savanto:

walk the walk n nt jus talk the talk dude

Spoken as if u cud pay a dime to even save ur own life... Freaking perv
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
I am glad to be back. Same problem. My username says unregistered. Password recovery fails. My usernme is chinedumo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:24am On Mar 12, 2016
chinedumo:
I am glad to be back. Same problem. My username says unregistered. Password recovery fails. My usernme is chinedumo

I m doing some recovery after hack attack.
I will update here when I am done. Sorry about that.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
ZUBY77:

I m doing some recovery after hack attack.
I will update here when I am done. Sorry about that.
I am grateful for your explanation
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by coolshegs10(m): 11:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
chinedumo:
I am grateful for your explanation
Oga Zuby help a fan na,i would hv loved 2 continue reading ur stories but d request 4 airtime is d barrier o nd d economy not helping especially wen u re a student...i followed all d way from NL 2 ur site..abeg sir
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2016
I really am enjoying ur book, makes me think of Rome n another thing I love most is ur fvcking escapades
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 04, 2016
Oh Mr Zuby, if only u know how deeply I am engrossed in this wonderful action filled sexual escapades of yours, u won't allow little minded people weigh u down becos from what I have read so far, it takes some one with a big n sharp mind to be dis unique. I sincerely wish u don't pay attention to little minded bigots. Thanks so much for being exceptional

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
richiearmany14:
Oh Mr Zuby, if only u know how deeply I am engrossed in this wonderful action filled sexual escapades of yours, u won't allow little minded people weigh u down becos from what I have read so far, it takes some one with a big n sharp mind to be dis unique. I sincerely wish u don't pay attention to little minded bigots. Thanks so much for being exceptional

Welcome new Runner

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2016
pritypeety:

yup am here...thnx!!!! wud gladly help anybody who want a blog, or an E book or app bla bla bla..

zubby nice work, keep it up!!!!

Send me whatsapp message to 008613145790981
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:54am On Apr 24, 2016
coolshegs10:
Oga Zuby help a fan na,i would hv loved 2 continue reading ur stories but d request 4 airtime is d barrier o nd d economy not helping especially wen u re a student...i followed all d way from NL 2 ur site..abeg sir

Your requests has been granted by my inner mind.
Send me a whatsapp message on 008613145790981.
Season 5 and 6 will be opened for you.
I understand how it feels to be restricted from running with us

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by coolshegs10(m): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
ZUBY77:

Your requests has been granted by my inner mind. Send me a whatsapp message on 008613145790981. Season 5 and 6 will be opened for you. I understand how it feels to be restricted from running with us
Thanks you very much sir. I've sent you d message sir

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
coolshegs10:

Thanks you very much sir. I've sent you d message sir

Enjoy the ride, you have your passwords now.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by coolshegs10(m): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
ZUBY77:

Enjoy the ride, you have your passwords now.
Thank you very much sir, God bless you.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
ZUBY77:

Welcome new Runner
Ozoigbondu 1 of 9ja. I've been running with you since day 1. Your street credibility is 100% certified. Baba how much card to unlock season 10 and above?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Ozoigbondu 1 of 9ja. I've been running with you since day 1. Your street credibility is 100% certified. Baba how much card to unlock season 10 and above?

I like whatsapp.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 1LadySule(f): 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
Agent Zuby77... greetings from the Southernest part of Africa. Thank you for being real and honest with and In your story. It really captures the mind and imagination.
I wish many of those doing drug business in S.A that are from could have your street smarts and sense.
Kudos. grin

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by haryomikun(m): 2:12am On Apr 26, 2016
sconp:
nice one bro. No insults
SconP !!
U dey here.... So nah X Rated story u dey read everyday. Abajo

Funny how 'sconp' rhymes with 'soapie' grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sconp: 2:15am On Apr 26, 2016
haryomikun:
SconP !! U dey here.... So nah X Rated story u dey read everyday. Abajo
Funny how 'sconp' rhymes with 'soapie' grin grin
LOL. No mind me joor, been quite long I read this one tho. When did u start rhyming. U no go go sleep?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by haryomikun(m): 2:23am On Apr 26, 2016
sconp:

LOL. No mind me joor, been quite long I read this one tho.
When did u start rhyming.
U no go go sleep?
Sleep keh... E no do me at this time oh. I dey glues to zuby story kampe
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sconp: 2:41am On Apr 26, 2016
haryomikun:

Sleep keh... E no do me at this time oh. I dey glues to zuby story kampe
Carry go, nothing do you.
I wan sleeo jare m, class dey tomorrow.
Enjoy yaself.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by haryomikun(m): 3:23pm On Apr 26, 2016
sconp:

Carry go, nothing do you.
I wan sleeo jare m, class dey tomorrow.
Enjoy yaself.
Loooool. Gbayi........ wink
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by SKYPRINCE678(m): 11:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am waiting for the next update, i love diz story
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:55am On Apr 29, 2016
SKYPRINCE678:
Am waiting for the next update, i love diz story

There is no update coming here. Follow others to www.globalruns.com.
Look for Season 2 - THE SHADOW CHASE, search for where you stopped reading and continue.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2016
This new strory coming soon......

Jeniifer: Grass to Grace....

Will feature on nairaland.. .

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by OXCUBA: 11:28pm On May 03, 2016
ZUBY77:
This new strory coming soon......

Jeniifer: Grass to Grace....

Will feature on nairaland.. .

Naira land doesn't have keys and padlock ..... how do you intend to lock the story?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.