Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (738889 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2013
plainmirror: Master Zuby !
Thank you
Obrigado
Graciax
Merci beaucoup
Santesana

*Its U̶̲̥̅̊я boi plainmirror*
*i called Ʊr mobile earlier Boss*

Welcome. Thanks for the call.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chapter 94.

We got down to the hotel reception and handed the room keys to a half-breed African- European young lady receptionist.
'' Are you checking out'' she asked.

I nodded as I moved towards the exit door.
'' Excuse me Sir, its past mid day'' she yelled at my back. Jennifer was already outside the hotel.
I didn't want to create any unnecessary scene by ignoring her. I turned around and asked her what she meant.
She said that I was supposed to pay again. There was no time for argument, I dropped the luggage I was carrying and brought out a €50 bill from my pocket. I handed her the money and picked up my luggage. Jennifer had turned around and was watching us. I moved towards her and motioned her to move fast.
The receptionist was talking behind us, probably about my change. I wasn't going to let €10 hold me back.

We walked fast out of the lonely street where the Hotel was located and called a cab standing across the road. The driver turned his car around and came to us. My phone had started ringing again inside my pocket. I ignored it. The Porto squad must have met each other in the reception hall of Golden Tulip hotel. I scrambled into the taxi.
'' Your phone is ringing'' the Taxi driver said as I entered and closed the front door. Jennifer had gotten into the back seat.
'' Take us to the Oriente Train station'' I said.

I brought out the phone from my Pocket, it was Madam Grace. I allowed the ringing to die. She called again the second time. I didn't answer.

Jose followed. He called three times without me answering any of them. He sent a short text message to me, it read;
'' My friend, Don't come down now. I saw the Madam here''

I pictured what must have been going on up there in Porto. Jose would be pretty scared as soon as he saw Madam Grace. He would definitely hide somewhere in the hotel bar or even sneak out of the hotel. Madam Grace must have been boiling inside for waiting too long.

I copied out Francis' number from my phone and switched it off.

I called Francis from Jennifer's phone, he picked it after just a ring.
'' Its Solomon' why are you not answering my calls'' I said calmly.
'' I just got the papers now, where are you'' he said.

'' Tell me where you are, I will meet you there. I said.

He told me to come to Rossio.
Rossio is directly opposite of my escape route.
Rossio was where I had found Jennifer. Rossio was where 80% of Nigerians spend their free time daily.
No, I wasn't going anywhere near Rossio.
I became suspicious of Francis but I was sure he didn't know that I had sent Madam Grace and Jose's teams to Porto.
Or may be Madam Grace had called Lisbon to report what I had done; I expected that.

'' Francis Listen Carefully, I am in a Taxi going somewhere and I am in a hurry. I have the whole money here and I need you to come to Oriente station right away'' I said.
He hesitated a little and agreed.

There was only one Major entrance to the Oriente train station.
We packed our cab across the road facing the Entrance to the station and remained inside the car.
'' Meu Amigo'' I said to the Driver.
'' Do you speak English''

He nodded.
'' Some people are chasing me and my wife. They want to kill us because we refused to sell drugs for them'' I said.
'' They may follow my friend to this place. If I see them and tell you to go, Don't move fast, move slowly out of this place. I will pay you well'' I finished.
He looked at me suspiciously. I believed he didn't buy the crap I was telling him but he had no reason to suspect me. He was just a cab driver.

About 12 minutes later, A taxi pulled up at the Entrance of the Oriente station and Francis got out. The cab drove away. He called me through Jennifer's phone and asked where I was. I told him to enter the Station. He walked down the stairway to the Oriente station.
I watched the entrance for over a minute but detected no suspicious movements.

I called him to return to where the taxi dropped him. I asked him not to cut the line, just hold it to his ears and walk back up to where he had stopped a minute ago.
A minute later, I saw him come out of the station. I told him to cross the road and come to the cab packed opposite the entrance.
He approached our cab and got at the back seat where Jennifer was sitting. He closed the door and we drove away.
'' Take us towards the highway'' I said to the driver.
I looked at intervals on the right side mirror to see if anybody was following us, there was non that I could see.

We drove to Aguas de Moura, where the four Major highways of Portugal met.
We stopped there and I got down with Francis.

We went to the trunk of the car. Francis handed me the two papers.
I checked my Permit first, it was good. It Looked very much the original based on the ones I had seen.

I checked the look-alike Permit card. It wasn't Jennifer but it was a close resemblance to her. It would do.

I handed him €3000. He counted it and nodded that it was complete. I gave him another €200 and told him that I was going up North to Coimbra. I told him that I will remain in contact.

I entered the car and told the cab to head North towards Coimbra.

We drove for about five minutes until I was convinced that Francis must have left the highway where we had stopped him. Then I told the cab to turn around and head South to Faro, The Southernmost region of Republic of Portugal..

During our journey down to Faro, I had started a conversation about Portugal with the cab driver. He had said that he came to Portugal since 1991. He had lived in Faro and Coimbra, but now lives in Setubal where he worked as a part time cab driver and a Tailor.
He had convinced me to go to Vilamoura instead of Faro. He said Vilamoura was a new tourist city with football fields, golf courses and many more leisure and attractive places.
I had decided that it was Vilamoura and that was how we found ourselves in the beautiful massive tourist complex.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
Portugal should be over in the next two Chapters.

We are going back to Germany soon.

I hope i didn't disappoint so far.

I noticed that some young fellows are following this thread. That was the reason for scrapping the xxxx scenes.

We are now on our usual comments time.

8 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by tosomaju(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2013
Wow. I av never held my breath while reading a comment on nl from beginning to end.
Hmmmmmmmmm
u just broke a nl record.
Keep it coming bro

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Pls wait for me let me get my passport and visa.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by frudokafor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2013
ZUBY77: Portugal should be over in the next two Chapters.

We are going back to Germany soon.

I hope i didn't disappoint so far.

I noticed that some young fellows are following this thread. That was the reason for scrapping the xxxx scenes.

We are now on our usual comments time.

Bros Z, You no dissapoint ooooo.
This your movie....make me pause the game of thrones wey I be dey watch
More Ororo(Nmanu)(Palmoil) to your brain
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chuksvialle(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
u made a gwud dcision in scrapin out d x-rated scene.i give u 10.5/10.gr8 job brov,u gat me addictd 2 dis thread
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
One thing ℓ enjoy most in this thriller is †нэ apt brainstorming of master zuby during unfavourable conditions.

grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Emperortj93(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
Over Make sense just dey worry dis tory #....Hanging around and waitin 4 more....#
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by skoloppy31(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
waiting for another update.lets go to Germany boss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
Chapter 95

The Crown Plaza Hotel in Vilamoura was a white twelve storey building that overlooked the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Behind it, a double olympic size swimming pool stretched out down to the dwarf flower fence that separated it from another hotel.

Jennifer and I had rented a standard room that reduced our money by €120. We had been told that the money included no other thing than the room. No breakfast, lunch or dinner, not even a cup of coffee.

We had settled inside the room on the ground floor and rested for two hours. Our mobile phones were switched off.
Strangely, I was asked for my resident permit before we were accepted in the hotel.
During my running from Lisbon to Porto, Braga and Setubal, I didn't remember ever being asked for my permit. I had only used my International passport.

The troubles I was running from couldn't even allow me to celebrate the permit. I was supposed to be over-joyed to have acquired the permit which would allow me to move freely from one Country to another. But I had forgotten what relaxation and happiness felt like.

We had walked into the room and sat on the bed. I had brought out the new permit and gave it to Jennifer. She examined it and gave it back to me. She was too tired to say much. She just smiled and asked what was going to happen to her when I leave Portugal.
I had brought out the look-alike permit card and gave her too. She smiled as I told her that we were going to Germany together.
I told her that I was going to look for tickets tomorrow in Faro.

About two hours after we arrived at the hotel, I decided to go out to the reception hall and buy some over-priced bottle of Hennessy I had seen on the small bar.

As soon as I stepped into the hall, I saw some group of black men coming down from a commuter bus. They were all wearing green and white tracksuits.
I looked at them carefully and recognized one of them. He looked exactly like Julius Aghahowa. Yea! It was Julius Aghahowa.

Yeah! My own Super Eagles of Nigeria had just returned from the evening training.
They were lodged on the second floor of the same Crown Plaza hotel.

I paid for the Hennessy quickly and and took the bottle outside.
I was a football freak and it was a soothing moment for me to see those guys whom I had only seen on the Television.
I had been through a lot in the past two weeks and it was a perfect moment of happiness for me.
For once, I saw Nigerians who were not chasing after my life or my money.

I opened my Hennessy and guzzled down some contents directly from the Bottle.

Kanu Nwankwo was looking at me as if I had commited a crime.
I smiled at him and said Papilo. He waved and smiled back.

Jay Jay Okocha got down from the bus too. I shouted '' Pa Jay'' as if we were old friends.
For once, I forgot that I was on the run.
I saw wilson Oruma alight from the bus, he was very short. I couldn't believe that as short as I was, I was a little taller than him.
'' Hey guy, you day Enjoy ooh'' Okocha said and laughed as he passed me into the Hotel.
I looked at their faces one by one and identified them. I had seen them many times on Tv. They were just the same except that I was surprised at their heights. The TV had made them so tall.
I counted then as they passed me into the Hotel.

The coach Eguaveon was right behind Okocha and Ike Shorumni.

Then The yellow skinned Odemwiengie, Enyeama, The Young Mikel Obi, The big headed Yusuf Ayila, Makinwa, Yobo looking calm as always, ugly Taiwo, The Tall Kanu Nwankwo, The hair plaiting Chidi Odiah, My homeboy Chukwudi John Utaka, The very short Oba Martins, The ever Humble Garba Lawal, Nsofor Obinna and Obodo. I couldn't recognize the others.

They moved into the hotel and walked up to their lodge. I sipped more Hennessy as I watched them all the way to their second floor.

Another bus arrived. Other sets of footballers started coming down. It was FC Mainz from Germany. I recognized a Camerounian footballer whom I had been watching in German Bundesliga. They walked past me as I stood like a security agent sipping my Hennessy.
Few of them stole a glance at the free guy doing what they were not allowed to do.

Sport was very good. It extended lifetime but those players didn't have freedom as I had.
Freedom to roam about, freedom to drink, freedom to blackmail, freedom to go wherever I wanted.

I went back into my room and found my baby sleeping. She was tired. She had been on the run ever since she met me.
She needed the rest. I sat down on the chair and watched her sleep.
I flashed back to how it all started.
I had only intended to hook up with a girl and have fun but it turned out to be a nasty move.

I stood up and went to the bed where she was sleeping. I bent down and kissed her twice on the cheek and murmured
'' I won't let you suffer anymore''

She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

23 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bassette(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2013
one word...INTERESTING!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
zubby,u ar cul
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
ZUBY77:
'' I won't let you suffer anymore''

She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

The mark of every good man. Never let ur woman suffer.

This is just so awesome. Ride on.

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by skoloppy31(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2013
seine zu kurz zubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.am thirsty for more.Always on point ....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Udochee(m): 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
Not all things ar learnt in d almighty Ivory Tower..'street credibility' is learnt on d streets via experiences..its a 9/10 frm me.i'l kip d remainin 1mark to myself...(¤¤i wan use am sew cloth¤¤).akam no n'elu 4 u
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2013
*peeps in*
Oooh sh*t
Master zuby aint around
*zooms off*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by jeslom: 1:46am On Jul 17, 2013
Dear zuby, u started dis story wit a background of d escapades...am enjoying d story quitewell..but dnt skip de excapades base on d fact dat u think sum youngones re reading...if de dnt see it here, dey wud see it in.maxi's or coolvals own..except dis story is in d literary session fine..but dis is sexuality session..keep up wit d background where necessary nd dnt cut dem off!! m sure most wud agree with me but re too shy to say it...

11 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2013
Nice story
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Theflint1(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2013
*in d voice of may d* ZUBY U GAT ME STUCK O! Tu ke ke!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Theflint1(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2013
zuby, wud advise u to remove the sex scenes, NOT HERE THOUGH, 4 WAILING OUT LOUD DIS IS SEXUALITY, but in d literature section, so d best thread since pdude's adamawa gals(hell, might even be better) can hit front page, tired of seeing crap on 4rnt page...pls evry 1 needs 2 see this.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2013
following
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by fulli16(m): 12:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
if i should continue reading witout commenting...i guess notin mite change.
buh i really want to appreciate you Oga ZUBBY 4 dis captivating story of yours!
i av really learned more on ideas av been reading bout in some books, especially the 48 LAWS OF POWER.
ur doing a great job @ educating nd entertaining @ the same time.
WELL DONE!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Oga ZUBY I can see u. Pls cool our temper with more Abeg. My regards.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chapter 96

On the Morning of January 6, we took our shower together on the bathtub full of hot water. We were hungry. We had eaten only cakes and fanta at the hotel Restaurant the previous night. I personaly didn't consider cakes as a good meal.

There was a Chinese restaurant about 200 meters down the street from Crown Plaza hotel.
I poured a half glass of Hennessy and gulped it down at once before we left the room. Jenny played Mrs Zuby. She complained about drinking in the morning.
We walked down to the restaurant and ordered our usual rice. We ate quietly for about 20 minutes. We also bought a bottle of red wine against Jennifer's wish. She complained that it was early and that we were spending too much money. She was right, it was too early but I saw some tourists also drinking red wine that morning too.

After the breakfast, We walked back to the hotel and waited for the airport shuttle bus. It came every hour from the airport to pick up people and drop new arrivals. Those Europeans surely know how to enjoy themselves.

Some minutes later, the bus arrived. We picked our documents up and followed the bus to the Faro Airport. It was 20km away from our hotel.
We got to the airport and headed to the AirBerlin counter. There were four attendants at their office. We headed to the only male attendant at the office.

*Women has a way of complicating issues for men especially when they see them with other women*

We told the man that we needed two tickets to Berlin. He said they had flight tomorrow evening but it was already fully booked.
I asked him to book us on the 8th of January. He asked for our travel documents.
I gave him mine first. He flipped through the passport and found the resident permit card in the middle. He looked at it for a few seconds and keyed my data into his computer.
I collected the Documents from him and handed him Jennifer's Card. He asked for the accompanying International passport. I told him that we forgot it in lisbon and that we just had two days to spend in Berlin. He held the permit card and considered whether to sell the ticket to us or not. Jennifer was smiling at him as I had told her. He eventually keyed in the data and printed two tickets for us. We paid him, thanked him and went back to the main airport hall.

The airport was located on the coast of Atlantic Ocean. We walked down to view the mighty ocean. It stretched for miles until our eyes could see no further. I wondered how deep it was. The waves occasionally hit the rocky shores and receded back into the ocean. It was a wonderful sight to behold. I thanked my stars for seeing such sights in my life time. It was true that unforeseen circumstances brought us to Vilamoura but 'Man can never run away from his Destiny'
* I personaly believe in destiny. Whatever happen in our lives was predestined by nature*

Jennifer complained about her fear of the ocean, she wanted to go back to Vilamoura. Back to the safe warm rooms of Crown plaza hotel.

We left the airport and hired a cab to Vilamoura. On our way back to our hotel, we located the field where the Super Eagles trained. They were finishing up from the morning training.
Jennifer was surprised to see Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo. She didn't know any other player. She wanted to take pictures with Okocha and Kanu. We walked back towards the business district and bought a Camera. We returned to the field but they had already left.
We walked to the road and waited for a taxi. Then we drove back to the hotel.

We met Okocha at the reception hall. He was granting interview to some German newspaper firm from Frankfurt. We waited for them until the interview was over. I motioned Jay Jay to wait. I told him that my wife wanted to take pictures with him. The guy man smiled and granted our demand.
I snapped them four times and she snapped me twice with Okocha. I asked him about the other players, he said they were taking the afternoon nap.

There was nothing else to do except walk around the massive tourist city of Vilamoura. We held hands and walked slowly through the beautiful roads decorated with coconut trees and flowers.
It was a lovely experience walking around with Jennifer and taking pictured every now and then, she was gradually forgetting the events of the past days. She was returning to humanity from the kingdom of fear and uncertainty.

She once admitted that her life had played out like a movie in the past few days. I reminded her that every single life was a movie in the making, every single thing we do in life was a movie. If it got recorded or acted out, it becomes the movie that people buy and watch.

Passionate kisses and hugs had returned to our lives. We felt like we were no more on the run.
We had shut our doors from the outside world by removing the sim cards in our phones. We had dismembered the entire phone and kept everything apart.
We needed the rest.

The only person who knew where we went was the taxi driver who brought us to the hotel. He was not a Nigerian.
He was a security risk but it was a long shot for Francis to trace him. I also believed that Francis wouldn't sell me out to madam Grace, he had made some money out of me. He was also incharge of the permit I had applied for at the immigration office.
Even if he did wanted to sell me out, he still needed to trace the taxi driver. They would also have to come down to Algarve and find us in Vilamoura.
Things like that usually take days to achieve. Days they didn't have since we were leaving for Germany in two days.

It was difficult in Portugal but it was also fun. I had come, seen, experienced and conquered.
I had left Germany to Portugal with €5000. I had requested for another €5000 from Germany while in Porto.
I had made €15500 from Madam Grace.
I had gotten what I came for in Portugal but above all,

I FOUND JENNIFER, a wonderful girl.

20 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Chapter 97.

The following day wasn't eventful. It was boring for me in particular. There was no reason to crack my brain or think fast. There were many places around Faro and Algarve to go. We decided to go to Lagos, a beautiful coastal city in Faro. It was close to the Faro airport.
We got to Lagos, bought tickets and joined a tour boat with other tourists.
We were all tourists.
We were served coffee and Cappucino in the boat.
A Portuguese man played guitar for us while people gave him some lose euro coins. The sun seemed to come out in that part of the World all the time. There was no torrential rain like I had experienced back in Germany. We kissed in the boat like we had seen some white people did.
We were all enjoying ourselves. People believed we were tourists as well; probably from USA since it was not in the African culture to go on vacations to that part of Europe.

We spent close to three hours in Lagos and drove back to Vilamoura. Since there was nothing else to do, we went to the Super Eagles training ground.
Okocha was teaching Mikel some tricks. Obobo was running around the field, I think he was being punished or may be he was on a special fitness training.
Obinna Nsofor tied a long sleeve shirt around his waist and practised penalty shooting with Enyeama. I forgot the name of the other gatekeepers, I think one was Aiyenugba or something.
John Utaka and Obafemi Martins were shooting at one goal post.
Eguaveon stood akimbo with a whistle in his mouth.
Ike Shorumni was standing with a guy I suspected to be the third gatekeeper. I guess he was teaching him how to stop Drogba or Samuel Eto from scoring.

Kanu Nwankwo was tossing a ball with Chidi Odiah and Yusuf Ayila.
I wondered if that was how they were going to defeat other teams in the African Nations cup coming up in two weeks in Egypt. There was a man who sat under a tree writing something on a notebook. I guessed he was either the team manager or a media personel attached to the team. He was looking at Jennifer's legs. She was wearing a shot jean that exposed her laps. Each time he looked our way, I would kiss Jennifer. He got tired or perhaps angry and stopped looking.

We got bored with their training style and walked away into the busy area to eat.
In the evening we returned to the hotel and watched the TV in the reception hall. I drank the remainder of my Hennessy.

The following morning, we packed and left for the airport.
Our flight was going to leave at 11:45am. We got to the airport before 10am. And waited in the hall like some other travelers.
When our flight was announced, I held Jennifer's had and walked to the gate to get our Boarding passes. We didn't bother to check in our bags, it was less than 10kg each. We would take them inside the flight with us.

We got our passes and returned to our seats.

At exactly, 11am, we filled in a line and boarded the AirBerlin airbus.
We climbed to the sky later and viewed the Atlantic ocean as it disappeared gradually below us.

It was goodbye Portugal.

★★******★★

END OF PORTUGAl.

21 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2013
Time for comments.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Mehn,dis story is interesting. See how you are bringing fond memories of famous Super eagles players. How I wish I could turn back the hand of time,and actually be among the people that that make up this story. Thumb up,bro!

It's better that this story goes to Literature section. It's long over-due. And I hope Mynd won't be causing some rifts here and there.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Donshegxy10(m): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wow. . . . Thumbs up to the adventurous man!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sambroose(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
Oga.Zubby have you forgotten german police dem
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by temhab(f): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2013
This is more than a movie wink

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
Zubby your experense is so exciting.

How do you advise a fellow guy man to cultivate these experences in his own life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.