Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721468 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MrTroll(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2013
Zuby I think its best you leave it here. When I talked to the Literature MOD about this thread, his response was immature and petulant. If frontpage is not your aim then I advise you leave it here. You will surely get more followers with time. All the best...

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2013
Mr Troll: Zuby I think its best you leave it here. When I talked to the Literature MOD about this thread, his response was immature and petulant. If frontpage is not your aim then I advise you leave it here. You will surely get more followers with time. All the best...

Rather than go to literature, open a blogger blog or wordpress and post the entire story there.
Its a better read than the shitty blogs we have out there.

You dont need to over censor,

And you can make revenue from ads there due to popularity.

And you dont get posta hidden arbitrarily (try viewing your thread when not logged in)

My 2 kobo

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
Chineke eh!

when am I going to catch up to atleast page 15?

Am enjoying the thread at page 13-14 and am nt in haste to catch up anyway.lol

Again,I wish this thread could reach those tribal e.warriors who sees every other people,language,colour and their state ask inferior before them.

Zubby never showed any tribal instincts of any kind in his dealings. . .thats how life should be.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weazley(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2013
zubby, aka nigerian jamesbond notin do u,
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weazley(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
zubby na fyn boi o, c as im pose fir im dp on WP, no wonda u de slice girls like bread, buh on a serious note zubby, this story is really nice, its got suspense romance.adventure action and all, its just d kind of country that we ar in, if not I suggest u try dis out on a big screen as a series, e go relly make brain, but wit our alaba bois high morale, u go c d dvd collection b4 u finish editin ur own real copy lol, zubby u neva dissappoint, thanx for this , can u imagine my hrt was actually skippin beats wen I was readin d part u wanted to sell d motorola and message to madam grace, wit nuno tryn to play smart, I hang ma pant as flag for u, I pray I dont get a hrt attck b4 chapter 100, d story too tough, *cleans face wit cloth sits on d floor and waits for d next episode*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2013
You have said it yourself,that frontpage is not your aim. My candid advice is for you to leave the story here. I wonder if you have taken time to go through Mazi's thread in the Literature section. So much derailings,which led to many hidden posts, and as a result,Mazi lost interest in continuing the story,as he constantly,intentionally skip some parts in a hurry to wind up the story,and bring it to an end. The story lost it steam at the tail ending of the story. So,please and please,leave it here. Any guest who want to read,let he or she register,so as to have access to this Sexuality Section in other to enjoy the story.

But if you still insist on moving it to the Literature section or starting another thread there,don't be surprised if you see much derailing there in the name of 'constructive criticisms'. And as a result,there would be so many hidden posts,and you may even get frustrated or angry and the story would lose it's steam.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
If you are in support that this thread and any other that Zubby would wish to start be moved to the Literature section,like this post sad

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
If you are in support that this thread and any other that Zubby would wish to start be left here,like this post undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2013
Sir Zubby,the 'ayes' have it! But nevertheless,it's your choice and decision to make,but consider us your fans. cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bash92(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oga ZUBBY when will the next season begin please?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cipslim(m): 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hey Zuby..

Nice piece, I am really impressed.

What is this big deal about everyone mourning about this University degree of a thing ?? I have been to 2 Universities in one in Nigeria and the others in the United Kingdom. I am not even half smart as you are or do i have one-quarter of the money you must have made.

I am not saying University degree is bad... University degree had its good side too especially if you are in Nigeria or you are bent on being a career person... It has actually help me work in multinational companies, pays my bills and let me travel to different places for holiday... but still I'm not rich or have had time to be adventurous as Zuby... wink It is no big deal really to me.

According to me university is just a place where you go and waste 4 or more years of your memorable time in other to get a certificate and find a job. Most of what is taught in a first degree have nothing to do with the kind of job you will do or helps in real life matters. 2nd Degree is even worst cause they only lecture you on How to write and not plagiarised atleast that is what we get here in United Kingdom.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bash92: Oga ZUBBY when will the next season begin please?

Soon. Very soon
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by makizee(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
ZUBBY77, you are really one intelligent dude..and I believe you would take the intelligent decision of continuing your write up in this section.

Can't wait.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by overdrive(m): 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2013
Bros zubby u too much.went to owelli court today once I entered Ihe I remembered d master story teller zubby. Hope to c u one of these days so we share one bottle or two.kudos my man more grease to ur pen and more giga bytes to ur subscriptions so u continue churning out mind boggling stories.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by milanseedorf(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oga zubby don't abadon ur fans here I beg u. We started 2geda we should finish the tory together. I say No to literature section
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2013
overdrive: Bros zubby u too much.went to owelli court today once I entered Ihe I remembered d master story teller zubby. Hope to c u one of these days so we share one bottle or two.kudos my man more grease to ur pen and more giga bytes to ur subscriptions so u continue churning out mind boggling stories.

Cool. Owelli court is 2 minutes away from my village. I will be in the village on Sat evening. You can holla @me.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
It seems we will continue here on the sexuality section.

I may begin as early as tonight or tomorrow.

Goodluck on the reading.

Warning.
The new updates may contain high tactical moves and devilish but necessary decissions.
Read at your own risk.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
If you want us to continue on this section but on another thread, like this post.

IF you want us to continue on this very thread, like the next post.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
IF you want us to continue on this very thread, like this post.

107 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Udochee(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
ZUBY77: It seems we will cimtinue here on the sexuality section.

Goodluck on the reading.

Warning.
The new updates may contain high tactical moves and devilish but necessary decissions.
Read at your own risk.

udo di,we can handle it.just bring it on.Zubby-bond Agent 077...(¤¤time to ocupy front seat kiakia¤¤)
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2013
Udochee: (¤¤time to ocupy front seat kiakia¤¤)

Guy Dat's my seat. Dress sharp sharp. Was here before u joor.

ZUBY77: It seems we will cimtinue here on the sexuality section.

Goodluck on the reading.

Warning.
Read at your own risk.

With my helmet, bullrtproof jacket, padded boots and my seat belt securely locked in place,

sad BRING IT ON BRO!!!!!! sad

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2013
SETTLED: We will continue here.
Comments from you fans motivates this story.
Fasten Your seatbelts while i pull out the events from my naughty skull.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IZUKWU(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2013
Okay and increase the age limit. This should be rated 23

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bassette(m): 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2013
ceasare: If u leave it here in the sexuality section will it hurt than taking it to literature section with mod wahala and all that.i would advised the story stays here, when u r done fly it 2 lit section so it can mk FP.

My 20kobo.....mynd44 got sm captivating story there too and others that will b competing 4 followership with yours.so stay here dude IMHO.
you took the words right outta my mouth! You move this story to lit section trust me u'll lose your following and of cos get ready for a lot of meaningless criticisms that myt generate to insults whch would eventually see u abandoning d story mid way giving it an untimely death! Keep it here if u ask me
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Udochee(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2013
olenyi:

Guy Dat's my seat. Dress sharp sharp. Was here before u joor.

no vex abeg.we ar in dis 2geda.d floor go reach us.reserving all my MB to check 4 updates
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Fire on bro
*u gat my backup*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
We won!!! Hurray!! Never under-estimate the strenght of a united people! Say no to Literature Section,it's un-accomodative Mod,and the arrogant,'holy holy' charlatans who would insult you in the name of 'constructive criticism'!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Udochee:
no vex abeg.we ar in dis 2geda.d floor go reach us.reserving all my MB to check 4 updates

That's right bro. Already renewed my subscription. Nothing's separating me from this thread. NOTHING oooooo!!!!!

ZUBY, more alomo to ur memory. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oga ZUBY, I see u. BRO pls hit us one or two doses tonight for the road. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.