Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (727311 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
tosomaju: Na Scratch card zubby dey ask 4now? No be 20 comments again? I be wan even as am to send me card. Upon the way he dey play with euro like say na cidis.
ur funny man. sure zubby was just kiddin'. he ain't got no use for ur airtime
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Chapter 17

I took Liz to the bed, knowing that she could be an amateur. Amateurs tend to like the beds more, where they would lie like a log of wood leaving the whole work for the man.

I laid her on her back and slowly pulled out her tight trousers. She had no underwear.
I removed her blue blouse too and exposed her beautifuly created Boobs packed carefully in two cups of small sized bra. The hard nipple pointed out inside the bra and it would have been a crime if I ignored it.
I shifted the bra upwards and the two flesh mounds jumped out like a rat who had seen a cat in its domain.

My mouth lowered to the Boobs as I sucked them one after the other.
Her cunnt which was hosting my finger at the same time had started to get wet. She had also started the moaning while holding my back.

''Please don't hurt me'' she said.
'' I will never hurt you'' I promised.

Some minutes later when she had totaly surrendered to the immense pleasure, I got up, pulled down my pants and slipped a Durex condom on my dicck.
She laid on the bed and watched me wore the rubber.

The entrance was difficult despite the wet walls of her cunnt.
I took it extremely easy and slow with her as I wondered if she was still a virgin.

My JT eventually entered after much bruises. I continued to Fvck her in slow motion.
I heard a small sound. It was from the condom. My guess was that it had broken but I continued what I was doing.
I would find out later.

Liz was the tightest so far in Nigeria.
I fvcked her as I thought about the next thing to do about her.

Sure! That was not going to be the last with her. She was simply too good to let go after just a day with her.

I pulled out my dicck as the sperm rushed to the tip of my dicck. It poured on the bed spread.
The condom had really broken and since I didn't already have a plan with Liz, I decided that it would be bad to get her pregnant.

I went into the bathroom and pulled out my condom. I threw it into the toilet and returned to the bed.

''did you like it'' she said as I sprawled beside her.

''you are the sweetest girl'' I blurted out.

I asked if she would want to do it again and she agreed with a nod...
I asked her to come down from the bed. Her short red skirt covered the beautiful sight of her Vagynna.

I pulled out the bed spread, turned it around and spread it again on the bed.
She laid back on it and closed her eyes.

''how old are you Liz'' I asked.
''19 years old'' she answered like a kindergarten child.

I laid on the bed beside her and placed her head on my chest. My left hand stretched out down to her a.r.se and squeezed.
My dicck had risen again. I squeezed her breast three times, turned her around and entered her without condom.
She said nothing as I sensed a better wave of pleasure from when I laboured through the first time.

''please don't get me pregnant'' she blurted out between tight lips.
I had already gone beyond advice into the territory of '' get pregnant, I will come for you''

I fvcked the tight cunnt for several minutes before I released.
The total amount of the sperm released had gone inside of Liz.

I stayed on top of her for another two minutes to make sure non of my sperm escaped, then I slowly pulled my dicck out of her with an effort that said '' she is still a virgin''

''I am going to get pregnant'' she said with sobs.

''No you are not, but if it happened, you will be my wife'' I said knowing that I wasn't sure. But I own myself, I could decide to marry in just a second if I wanted.

We cleaned up and took a hot bath. I switched on my cell phone, the screen reported that it was some minutes to 11 am.

As we were about to open the door and go out, a knock came on my door.

''who is that'' I shouted.
''It must be Ella'' Liz whispered.

''Its me Ella, open the door'' a voice said from the other side of the door.
I opened it and she entered.

'' I was passing here and saw your car, so I came to know if everything was fine'' she said while looking squarely at Liz who had started writing on the ground with her toes.

''Your number was switched off, I tried it'' she continued.

I thought fast about what to do, no immediate solution came.
I knew Ella was going to start abusing Liz and I was right.

''You prostitute, I knew it was here you came when I didn't see you at the hostel'' she shouted.

''Do you want to calm down or shout'' I said calmly.

She ignored me and continued abusing Liz.

''You will leave my room today, you don die. make I see where you will go and stay'' she continued.

''Alright that is enough'' I yelled hoping to intimidate her. It worked as she kept quiet.

''one more word from you and I will call the security to bundle you out of this hotel'' I said.

''As a matured person, you could have handled this issue differently instead of shouting. If you became my partner tomorrow, is this what you would be doing if you found me with a woman.'' I said, trying to shift the blame to her.

I carried my bags and took Liz's hand. We left the room and walked down to the reception. The lady receptionist was still there.
I dropped my bag and opened my wallet. Two N1000 notes were still there.

I brought out one and handed it to the receptionist with a warning. '' You don't allow such things in your hotel or your manager will fire you'' I said to her as I held Liz and walked outside the reception.

'' I will show you that I was Aba brought up'' Ella shouted from the back.

Liz was crying. She was saying that she didn't have anywhere to go to.

''Alright Liz's lets go find your own room for you'' I said as I placed my bags in the boot, re-connected the battery, closed it and opened the passenger door for Liz.

Let Ella yell for all I care.

21 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
Alright. The updates are suspended temporally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aao: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
oga Zubby77 at it again.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by temhab(f): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
hmm u r d best cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
ZUBY77: Alright. The updates are suspended temporally.

mr zubby please don't suspend the updates cos of d ill comments posted by some pips. thanks baba, more subscription n battery to ur cell !!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IZUKWU(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
Zubby you are the boss
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sleekcm(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Zuby77 nwokike, nwanne inwere obi o.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Boss zubby! men your tactics pass football manager own sef. I like the way you dey always calculate; no time to waste.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Updates suspended. . Yekpa!! Its not fair o. . And i know that hotel ur talking bout. . #Aba boy concern#
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2013
Oga Zubby u can't keep us on top of this bridge for now, the joni must continue.

Whatever the problem. . .ur d bossesgrin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2013
manshyne: l'I opened the boot of my
car and disconnected the battery head of my
car (My car battery was at the boot, even
until today). I locked the boot and walked to
the stadium gate''
bros no offence, buh u said earlier on when U were attacked by armed robbers dat it was the bonnet U opened. Here is the quote.
'' You need to open the bonnet and make
sure the batter-head was properly fixed.
He ordered me to get up and open it myself.
I got up and opened the bonnet.''
Bros no vex if u dbt like d story pls respect ur sed n get out of here instead of trying to find fault in a true life story
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:20am On Aug 11, 2013
achovirux:
Bros no vex if u dbt like d story pls respect ur sed n get out of here instead of trying to find fault in a true life story

He made a genuine observation. However i reconstructed the battery system and shifted it to the boot. The battery looked awkward near the sealed engine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 1:38am On Aug 11, 2013
ZUBY77:

He made a genuine observation. However i reconstructed the battery system and shifted it to the boot. The battery looked awkward near the sealed engine.
Nna making any observation is equals to finding fault and dats what I yelled at.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 7:00am On Aug 11, 2013
achovirux:
Nna making any observation is equals to finding fault and dats what I yelled at.
I beg to differ, but I think the guy is on track. Suggestions, observations and criticisms in the form of comments are part of what help to make a story epic. Not everyone reads for the fun of it. Some of us read for the human capacity development of both the writer and the readers. So please, don't attack anyone who tries to point out certain inconsistencies as you are doing no good to the writer. Thank you.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2013
donigspain: I beg to differ, but I think the guy is on track. Suggestions, observations and criticisms in the form of comments are part of what help to make a story epic. Not everyone reads for the fun of it. Some of us read for the human capacity development of both the writer and the readers. So please, don't attack anyone who tries to point out certain inconsistencies as you are doing no good to the writer. Thank you.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2013
donigspain: I beg to differ, but I think the guy is on track. Suggestions, observations and criticisms in the form of comments are part of what help to make a story epic. Not everyone reads for the fun of it. Some of us read for the human capacity development of both the writer and the readers. So please, don't attack anyone who tries to point out certain inconsistencies as you are doing no good to the writer. Thank you.
oga spain, na on sunday mornin u d read diz escapades? Afta reading u go enta church... Lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 7:55am On Aug 11, 2013
Denizsmart: oga spain, na on sunday mornin u d read diz escapades? Afta reading u go enta church... Lol
*Chants in Monks voice* Budha bless us... ''With Budha in our hearts, wine and meat are nothing''gringringrin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 9:14am On Aug 11, 2013
Thanks Man, am only pointing out what i noticed, which at that time was a little confusing. @least the Oga Zubby has cleared the issue by pointing out dat he made a little modification to the position of the car battery. That is changing it fron the front to the back. Abeg make we continue to enjoy the rest of the story, cos wat i wouldn't want is a derail to dis epic story. Happy Sunday Y'all.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2013
Chapter 18.

The time was a few minutes past 2 pm. Liz, I and an agent had been running around looking for a room. The ones we had seen wasn't up to my standard. Liz had liked one of them but it was in an open compound. I wanted her to live in a more secured place.
We had also found a nice place but the problem was that the occupants were only men. I didn't remember if it was fear or jealousy that had stopped me from going for that one.

The agent had decided to call a co-agent when I said I was running out of time. The co-agent had said there was a room opposite the school premises. The place was dominated by girls and a pastor also lived there. The police post wasn't far from there. It was a perfect place.

After inspection, they said the room costs N2500 Per month.
It was much for a student but for Ozoigbondu, N2500. Represented €14 which I could bring out 12 times without knowing that anything had happened.

The total price for one year amounted to N30.000. The agents had said that I would give them N10,000.

We took the account number of the landlord and went to the nearest diamond bank.
I withdrew N60.000 and gave to them. (N50.000 to Liz and N8000 to the agents)

The agent wanted to grumble but I asked him to pay the taxi fare which I had been using in carrying him around. He complained that he was still going to divide it into two and give the co-agent. I told him it wasn't my problem.

I took Liz to GTBank where she paid in N30.000 to the landlord's account.

''I am going'' I announced to Liz as soon as we got to the major road.

She started crying. I told her that she would come to Enugu as soon as the school closed. I had no idea when that would be but I had to say something.
''buy mattress and the other things you need with the rest of the money'' I told her.

She watched me as I entered the car, started the engine and zoomed off towards Enugu. My 6-cylinders M50 Double- exhaust engine roared like a lion along Port-harcourt - Enugu expressway.

I also watched her through the car inner mirror as she turned slowly and walked back to wherever she wanted to go.

It was goodbye Enyimba city.

The Aba-Owerri road crossed Enugu-Port Harcourt expressway near Osisioma Local government headquarters. I had gotten to Osisioma park and asked for the road leading to Owerri.
Since I was going to Cotonou in two days, I had decided to go through Owerri to Onitsha.
The Aba-Owerri road was ridden with potholes. It was difficult to do a continuous 100km/h for ten minutes. My odometer showed that the Car could do 260km/h. It was an insult doing 100km on the German machine.
I drove past Owerenta and saw a newly built or renovated Nigeria Navy School of Logistics.

I headed Towards Owerri and drove past the road on the right leading to the Owerri Airport. There was nothing to do at the airport, therefore I continued to Owerri.

I got to Owerri at half past 4 pm. I had stopped at a small corner town known as Nekede. There were numerous female students who loitered around. It signified that there was a big school in the town. I called a girl and asked, she said there was a federal Polytecnic in the town.
I could have have stopped and ventured into the school but I had spent unexpected money in Aba. I had to cut down on expenses until I was convinced that I had recovered half of the N60.000 or more.

I left Nekede and drove towards city center. I saw the famous Wetheral road and ignored it. There was a massive hold-up on it. Unfortunately BMW had a way of over-heating if it stayed too long on a hold-up.

I came out to the Orlu road. I had been told by my brother that I could follow Orlu road, past Nkwere all the way to Azia in Anamnbra State. He said I could also locate Onitsha-Owerri road near the Junction that went to Elele via Ahoada. I had decided that I wasn't going to Onitsha that evening.

I wanted to view Owerri and explore it. My Imo state friends in Europe had always boasted about how Owerri was better than Enugu. It was an argument I always took on but since I had not traveled to Owerri, I understood that I was just defending Enugu because it was my home state.

I drove through the left and found a dome of a Church. It stood on the left side as I busted out to the Owerri-Port Harcourt road Junction. The sign pointed to the right said it was the road to Onitsha.

Great, I had found the road. It was left for me to enter into Owerri and feed my eyes, my stomach and possibly my...... You know what?

22 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ebubemg(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2013
Zubby no church?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2013
Ebubemg: Zubby no church?

Are you browsing from the Church?

10 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
ZUBY77:

Lol cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2013
ZUBY77:

My odometer showed that the Car could do 260km/h. It wasan insult doing 100km on the German machine.

Quite an insult my brother.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
waiting for the verdict: Enugu vs Owerri
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ebubemg(m): 2:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
ZUBY77:

lol. my church don close, 1st service.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by DonBrutus(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
ZUBY77: @Don brutus. looks like you live in Aba

yes did grow up there but not there currently....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
@zubby i saw ur story@ codedruns.com, was that u? If nt i fear naija guys oo.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
^^I knew it's only a matter of time.
Edited:
I just saw it now ooo. Not only zubby's story. I also saw 'Me and my Asaba jobs' (by f rain c) there. Seems I'll pause my story o...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sleekcm(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ah, Oga Zuby, the boys @codedruns.com are stealing your work of art o. Plagiarism at it's worst.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
sleekcm: Ah, Oga Zuby, the boys @codedruns.com are stealing your work of art o. Plagiarism at it's worst.

What do we do?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sleekcm(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Warn them to take down the 10 episodes they've uploaded so far and discontinue or threaten them with legal action.

Dunno whether that would work in Nigeria though. Any lawyers here? Stinks of copyright infringement.

Over to the lawyers, I'm only an engineer o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.