Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (727355 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2013
Yea Zubby is back with force.

thanks for the update
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2013
its getting hotter
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by AK481(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
[b][size=350pt]LIKED![/size][/b]www.facebook.com/zuby77

IF YOU WANT ZUBBY TO CONTINUE,LIKE HIS FB PAGE 200,000 LIKE IS OUR TARGET AND IT IS ACHIEVABLE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Lanceslot(m): 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2013
Wow wow wow, enjoying every bit of this story.... Weldon Ozoigbondu.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chapter 21

Akunne called me two hours later and said he had collected the money. He told me that he met a man in the house and asked who it was.
''Akunne I don't know who the man is. I called Jennifer and she said she had invited a man to live with her because she couldn't sleep alone. That was why I sent you to go get the money. As a result, I want you to suspend paying for that apartment. The man will start paying'' I said.
Akunne asked if he would send the money to me, I told him that Johnson will pick it up from him.

I was boiling inside and couldn't concentrate on anything after what Jennifer said. I had warned her to get a woman if she wanted a roommate, not a man. I wouldn't care if Jennifer dated someone in my absence but I wouldn't tolerate the person living in an apartment I paid for. Out of respect, I never invited a woman into that apartment just because of her. Well, all those things were over.

The following morning, Azuka called. She said she had returned from 5:30 mass and wanted to know if I was around.
I told her to come if she wanted. She showed up a few minutes later and was looking beautiful as always. We sat in the sitting room and talked. She said I was looking fine and well fed. We joked about how her mom had chased me away from their house back in 2001.
She wanted us to go out in the evening but since I was traveling the next day, I told her that it would be the following weekend. I gave her N2000 when she was leaving. When she left, My brother said that N2000 was much. He advised that I should learn to give them N1000 instead, only if he knew what I did in Aba.

The rest of the Sundays passed slowly without any activities. I just sat in the parlour and watched some Nigerian movies. Some were interested while some were just total rubbish. There was one with a man named Victor Osuagwu who was struggling to make impression as a comedian.

I got tired of watching and asked my brother if he still have some of the Jack Daniels I had given him as gift. He said there was one he had not even opened. I wondered why I didn't ask about that since I returned. He picked it up from his room and opened it.

He called two of his friends who came and joined us to drink the foreign whiskey. We joked as they reminded me when I was their co-trader at the Used spare parts market.

When they left, I ate Some rice and went to my room. I called village and told them I was in Onitsha.
I also called Jennifer who confirmed that she was given €200 by my friend. She wanted to know if I was angry about the new guy in the house.

''Jennifer, you don't have any respect for me anymore. Maybe that is because I traveled but the news flash is that mr Osagie will start paying for that apartment until I return. I warned you not to bring a man there. You think I was not serious. I hope he is not touching any of my clothes or shoes because if anything happen to any of them, you will give me the money when I come back. By the way, I don't know what you did with the money I left for you. I warned you not to use up to €400 in a month. You have monthly ticket and you have a bag of rice in the house. I don't know what you did with it but be rest assured that the €200 is the last money you will get from me'' I finished and hung up. She didn't sob or cried as she used to do. Something was wrong.

I called Joe and asked how he was doing. Business was still doing fine but not like when I was there. She asked if I needed anything but I told him not at that moment. He said Jennifer had called him and he had given her €400. I told him never to give her any money again.

What was wrong with Jennifer? What was she doing with money?
That new Osagie must be exhorting her. I pitied her and almost seeped for her but since I promised myself that the affairs of Europe won't hold me hostage in Nigeria, I waved it behind me and slept.

The following day was monday. We prepared to go to Cotonou. The ship carrying the last cars I bought had returned four days ago. We got to Upper Iweka and boarded different buses to Lagos. My brother had told me that it wasn't wise for two of us to follow the same bus due to security reasons.
''anything could happen'' he had said. I saw some sense in what he said and agreed to board a different bus.

We got to Maza Maza at an hour interval and headed to Cotonou that same afternoon. We got to Seme border and bribed our way into Cotonou through the border. A new massive toll gate had been constructed on the Seme-Cotonou highway.
We got to Cotonou in the evening and decided that it would be better to go to the wharf in the morning.
We found a hotel and rented a room for both of us. I wanted separate rooms but my brother was good at minimizing expenses. We slept until the next morning, then we entered bikes and drove to the wharf.
Unlike Nigeria, the process of clearing vehicles in Cotonou was easier. The three vehicles were cleared the same day. There were people from Nigeria and other countries who came to buy cars at the wharf. My brother advised that we sold the cars that I bought for my Father and younger brother who was still a student. He gave reasons ranging from the fact that they couldn't maintain the car to the fact that my younger brother would start to lose concentration in his studies.

I eventually agreed and we sold the Honda civic and Opel Omega. We hired a driver who took us to Idiroko via Porto Novo. We gave him money to settle the customs and police, then he crossed the car in the night and brought it to Owode. We called Izu, a friend of my brother from Lagos and handed the mercedes over to him to bring down to the east.
My brother left for the east while I went to Lagos to catch more fun.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IZUKWU(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Zubby on point

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chapter 22

I got to Lagos and called my cousin who lived in the apartment I had rented in Ojo area before going to Europe. He said he was at the Balogun market where he traded on ladies shoes. I told him to call me when he returned.

Having nothing else to do, I went to the Books House near Broad street Lagos and took the lift up to the Floor where a stock broking firm were located.
I got there and told them to teach me what stock business was all about. They did and from my observations, it was a dangerous venture. Though some stocks were more dangerous than others but in general, a country like Nigeria where anything was likely to happen at anytime wasn't really worth investing in their stock business. The risk was high but I managed to buy into three banks and an insurance company.
In total I bought N500,000 worth of stocks. It was the money I got from the Honda civic. It had belonged to my younger brother and that was why I decided to invest the money for him in stocks, though I was never going to tell him.

In the evening, I walked to the Balogun market to meet with my cousin. He was very happy to see me. We went to Mandilas near Idumota and bought some jeans and shirts for him. Then we went back to Ojo area where he lived.

The three bedroom flat was still neat. The TV, DVD and some other items I left behind were still there but wasn't up to the standard I wanted. As a result, we went shopping the next day to buy a flatscreen TV, a home theater DVD, a play station 2 and some other items.

I refurbished the house hoping to make it a permanent base whenever I returned to Nigeria.

There was not much to do for the few days I wanted to spend in Lagos, therefore I called Elizabeth in Jakande estate. She was very excited to hear that I had returned to Lagos. She said she would come to Ojo the next day. I called liz in Aba. She was alright and still grateful. According to her, her parents had asked for my phone number to greet me and possibly meet with me if I would agree to. She had given them my phone number.
They had been calling me but since I hardly answered numbers that was not registered on my phone, I guessed there were among those. I didn't want to talk to them at that moment anyway. I told Liz I would let her know when I return to the east.

Down the street where our flat was located, there was a cybercafe belonging to a man from Anambra state. His name was Mr James. The cyber cafe was located in front of his house where he lived with his wife and children. Among his children were Chiamaka, a beautiful young girl whom I admired so much, the only problem was that she was just 16, an age I wasn't going to degrade myself to no matter what.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2013
Amm glad u don't do underage girls. The story is quite inspiring. Ride on boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
oladimeji101: Amm glad u don't do underage girls. The story is quite inspiring. Ride on boss

You may be too fast.

8 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2013
ZUBY77: Chapter 20

I called Jennifer back and told her that my money in Nigeria was running down and that I needed money. She said she had no money to send to me.
''Have you finished all your money sweetheart'' I had asked her.
She kept quiet.

''I will send Akunne to you now. He will give you €200''

I called Akunne back and told him what I had told Jennifer.

''When you get there, find a way to send her out of the room, then pick up the money. When she returned, give her €200 and leave.

Now this is the mind of Don Corleon at work.

Ride on brother.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
ZUBY77:

You may be too fast.

Choi!!!!!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Austinodark(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lolz,nice updates
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:48pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chapter 23.

Chiamaka Eze was just 16. The first tme I saw her, she had just returned from school. Her school was the army day secondary school. She was in SS3. I had gone to their cybercafe to waste some time since there was nothing to do.
I had lived some frivolous lives down in the eastern Nigeria the previous week and had decided to take some leave and rest away from the east and my car. I believed the car was the reason why I went anywhere I wanted, as a result, I had left it in Onitsha and went to Cotonou. I had returned from Cotonou to Lagos and found myself near their cybercafe where I lived with my cousin.

I was sitting in a computer but since there was no internet network that very moment, I had decided to fiddle with other applications I saw on the monitor screen. I had opened a microsoft word page and started typing slowly like an amateur that I was. Chiamaka had come down from upstairs and sat beside me to work for someone.
I had seen her returned from school and went upstairs. I took no interest on her then because she was very tender but when she returned and sat near me,, I took a closer look at her. She was what you can describe as an angel. Very slim, tall, long legs, beautiful eyes, full lips and some Boobs that was growing majestically.

Occasionally, Chiamaka would take a peep on my screen and saw the common mistakes I was making with the open microsoft word page. When she couldn't hold herself any longer, she laughed at me. I was almost embarrassed but knowing that I was an amateur, I ignored her and continued making my mistakes.

If only she knew how dangerous I was with girls, she wouldn't have dared laughing at me. As a result of her continuous interest on my monitor, I asked her to teach me instead of laughing at me.
Her father had come into the cafe by then. He had heard what I said and told me that it cost money to learn such things. He said all his children including the 7year old last born was proficient with computer and it was true.

I told him that I didn't have much time to stay in Lagos but that I would return to the cafe whenever I found myself in Lagos.
While I was learning some computer tricks from Chiamaka, Elizabeth called. She said she was in the car coming to Abule Oshun bus stop along the Badagry expressway . I told her I would meet her at the bus stop when she arrived.

I left the cyber cafe and went to receive her an hour later.
She came to the flat and asked if it belonged to me. She wanted to move in and stay with me if I wanted.
''It belonged to my cousin'' I had told her.

We made love that day and the next day since she slept over night.
When she left the following day, I returned to the cafe. Chiamaka had started behaving as if there was a problem between us. She refused to talk to me even when I asked her to teach me something. I didn't know what the problem was but whatever it was then, I pushed it behind me.
I had planned to go back to the east in two days time.
A day before my traveling, I returned to the cafe with A bottle of Elliot whiskey which I gave to mr James, the owner of the cafe. He had started to like me and so was his wife and the rest of his children. I had spent a lot of hours in their cafe fiddling with computers and paying them for every hour I spent there. They had encouraged me to pay N15,000 and study the whole computer course but little did they know that I had returned from Europe and would go back there some day.

I returned to the east a day later and picked my car in Onitsha. I drove to Enugu and stayed for some days. My days in Nigeria were coming to an end.
I had bought a new Nokia phone and new sim card. I had switched off my first phone and only switched it on whenever I wanted to make use of it.

Messages had been flooding in especially from girls.
Jennifer had been sending texts that her house rent had expired and that the house owners had been sending letters to the box. She was lucky because I deposited money for extra one month when I paid for the house.
I had replied one of her messages and advised her to go back to Achim near Bremen where her HEIM was located.

Rose from Port Harcourt had sent a message that she had been missing me and wanted to come to Enugu to see me. I replied her that I was no longer in the east and that I would call her when I get there.

Liz from Aba sent messages too. She said she had been calling for days but couldn't get me on the phone.
She asked if she had done something wrong to deserve not getting a call from me.

I called her.

''Liz, how are you'' I had said.
She blamed me for avoiding her calls and not liking her anymore.
''My life is not all about you Liz'' I had said.
''I like you a lot but there are other things to do as well'' I had told her.
She wept when I broke the news to her that I was going back to Europe any moment. I promised her I would send her money to pay for her house rent when it expired.

31 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2013
@Zubby77 I hope u dn't practice Pedophile?cos kai me no go like am @ all.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oga ZUBY. U're leaving a trail of broken-hearted ladies. Ok oooo. Nice updates.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2013
olenyi: Oga ZUBY. U're leaving a trail of broken-hearted ladies. Ok oooo. Nice updates.

This story would have been different and boring peharps IF i had dated just lady.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Zuby is caring!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by elMacho(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2013
hat he met a man in the house and asked who it was.
''Akunne I don't know who the man is. I called Jennifer and she said she had invited a man to live with her because she couldn't sleep alone. That was why I sent you to go get the money. As a result, I want you to suspend paying for that apartment. The man will start paying'' I said.
Akunne asked if he would send the money to me, I told him that Johnson will pick it up from him.

I was boiling inside and couldn't concentrate on anything after what Jennifer said. I had warned her to get a woman if she wanted a roommate, not a man. I wouldn't care if Jennifer dated someone in my absence but I wouldn't tolerate the person living in an apartment I paid for. Out of respect, I never invited a woman into that apartment just because of her. Well, all those things were over.

The following morning, Azuka called. She said she had returned from 5:30 mass and wanted to know if I was around.
I told her to come if she wanted. She showed up a few minutes later and was looking beautiful as always. We sat in the sitting room and talked. She said I was looking fine and well fed. We joked about how her mom had chased me away from their house back in 2001.
She wanted us to go out in the evening but since I was traveling the next day, I told her that it would be the following weekend. I gave her N2000 when she was leaving. When she left, My brother said that N2000 was much. He advised that I should learn to give them N1000 instead, only if he knew what I did in Aba.

I got tired of watching and asked my brother if he still have some of the Jack Daniels I had given him as gift. He said there was one he had not even opened. I wondered why I didn't ask about that since I returned. He picked it up from his room and opened it.

He called two of his friends who came and joined us to drink the foreign whiskey. We joked as they reminded me when I was their co-trader at the Used spare parts market.

When they left, I ate Some rice and went to my room. I called village and told them I was in Onitsha.
I also called Jennifer who confirmed that she was given €200 by my friend. She wanted to know if I was angry about the new guy in the house.

''Jennifer, you don't have any respect for me anymore. Maybe that is because I traveled but the news flash is that mr Osagie will start paying for that apartment until I return. I warned you not to bring a man there. You think I was not serious. I hope he is not touching any of my clothes or shoes because if anything happen to any of them, you will give me the money when I come back. By the way, I don't know what you did with the money I left for you. I warned you not to use up to €400 in a month. You have monthly ticket and you have a bag of rice in the house. I don't know what you did with it but be rest assured that the €200 is the last money you will get from me'' I finished and hung up. She didn't sob or cried as she used to do. Something was wrong.

I called Joe and asked how he was doing. Business was still doing fine but not like when I was there. She asked if I needed anything but I told him not at that moment. He said Jennifer had called him and he had given her €400. I told him never to give her any money again.

What was wrong with Jennifer? What was she doing with money?
That new Osagie must be exhorting her. I pitied her and almost seeped for her but since I promised myself that the affairs of Europe won't hold me hostage in Nigeria, I waved it behind me and slept.

The following day was monday. We prepared to go to Cotonou. The ship carrying the last cars I bought had returned four days ago. We got to Upper Iweka and boarded different buses to Lagos. My brother had told me that it wasn't wise for two of us to follow the same bus due to security reasons.
''anything could happen'' he had said. I saw some sense in what he said and agreed to board a different bus.

We got to Maza Maza at an hour interval and headed to Cotonou that same afternoon. We got to Seme border and bribed our way into Cotonou through the border. A new massive toll gate had been constructed on the Seme-Cotonou highway.
We got to Cotonou in the evening and decided that it would be better to go to the wharf in the morning.
We found a hotel and rented a room for both of us. I wanted separate rooms but my brother was good at minimizing expenses. We slept until the next morning, then we entered bikes and drove to the wharf.
Unlike Nigeria, the process of clearing vehicles in Cotonou was easier. The three vehicles were cleared the same day. There were. Oga zubi, me na correct owode boy o, dat town na den of smugglers, dem toba, gani, ogboye etc, na dat barrack opposite multi star hotel i dey

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 10:45pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chei! How can someone quote a whole chapter just to tell us im be Owode Boy!! I tot he was writing a new chapter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
manshyne: Chei! How can someone quote a whole chapter just to tell us im be Owode Boy!! I tot he was writing a new chapter.
grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2013
Oga ZUBY is back!!!!!! grin

But na wah for Nairalanders sha! Una just dey read without AT LEAST liking the man's posts.

PLEASE LET US CLICK LIKE AFTER EVERY POST...

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by iykmora(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
Mr Man that quotd d whole chapter just to proclaim to d entire solar-system where he's from, could you pls edit that thing? Haba, whr r d Mods sef angry

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 12:18am On Aug 15, 2013
"Your enthusiasm will inspire others to
move forward with actions that bring
rewarding achievements." Steve Brunkhorst

"All great achievements
require time."
Maya Angelou
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 5:15am On Aug 15, 2013
A new day with new possibilities
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 5:23am On Aug 15, 2013
So engrossed.anoda day anoday dawn anoda chapters from zuby the don aka oziogbodu1 of anywre and anything u can think. Ride on boss. I dey follow u bumper to bumper
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 8:41am On Aug 15, 2013
After watching Machael Scoifield in prison break with all his antics and manipulation, I now compare him with Ozoigbondu. They are thinking ahead of time.

If this story were to be handed down to oyibo ppl they will rake millions of dollars out of it.

Some day we will watch this episode with smile and proud of who were.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:10am On Aug 15, 2013
Chapter 24

When it was time to leave Nigeria, I traveled to Lagos.
I got to the Murtala Muhammad airport to board KLM back to Holland. That was when the problem started.

The Yoruba man working for KLM at the boarding gate checked my documents and said the passport was not authentic. He said he would not allow me to board the plane. I showed him my returning stamps and visas I had gotten in Berlin to Slovakia, he didn't bulge. He asked me to go to a white Dutch man who was the airline boarding inspector. The white man said he could not help if the Yoruba man said it wasn't authentic. They asked me to go to the Nigerian Immigration at the airport and get a written note that the passport was Original, unfortunately, the flight had only two minutes to leave Lagos. That was how I missed the flight.

The following day, I came to the airport in the morning and bought an Afriqyia ticket to Germany. They sold it to me and when it was time to leave, they boarded me. I was happy that I was going back to Europe. However when we got to Tripoli to board a bigger plane to Europe, they refused to board me. They said the Portuguese resident permit had been changed to a different form since the kind I had had been compromised. They asked that I go back to the Portuguese embassy in Nigeria and get a written note to back it up.
That was how I returned to Lagos. As a result, I decided to overhaul my traveling documents system.

I went to Ikeja and did a new international passport. I called my elder brother who gathered our business documents and sent them to me in Lagos. He himself had been traveling to China since 2002. He had transited in Germany many times. He also sent me some bill of ladings of the vehicles I had sent From Germany. I had contacted a Nigerian shipping company in Essen and they sent me a letter of Invitation.

I got an appointment at the German embassy for interview and went there. After the interview, I was told to return the next day but when I did, they refused me Visa.

The whole thing was happening so fast that I even began to wonder how it all started.
Since I knew that the problem had been established, I decided to calm myself down and find a way to deal with the issue.

First of all, I called for my car in Onitsha to be brought to Lagos. When it arrived, I packed it in the compound where I lived and covered it with taupolin.
I went back to the cybercafe and registered for computer lessons. My tutors were Mr James Children. They actually tought computer lessons to people in a special class inside their house but they were mostly teenage girls and boys. I figured I couldn't fit into their way of thinking and it would be an injustice to prevent them from being too free as the case should have been, as a result, I resorted to taking classes on my own and whenever I wanted.

I would go to their house on foot since it was close. I never let any of them know that I had a car. I told them I was squatting with my cousin whom they knew very well. I also told my cousin not to divulge any information about me to them without my permission.
Life went on as normal as it could be.

Every time I wanted to go and learn, I would walk to the cafe and take up a computer that was not connected to the internet. I would open a microsoft word or excel or powerpoint to learn. Eventually I became good with Ms word first, then Excel. After excel, I decided to forget Powerpoint. It was a good programme but somehow I believed that I would never take up a job that required powerpoint. I never believed I was learning it for job opportunities anyway.

My whole life, I had always wanted to be a business Man and a traveler. It was obvious during my secondary school days as fellow students called me 'Nwa main market'' back then.

Save for the advent of Computer, I never believed that working in an office such as banks and insurance companies would ever allow me to venture out as much as I would have wanted.

The computer lessons continued for weeks until one afternoon.
Chiamaka had just returned from school as usual and came into the cafe.
Her father and siblings had all gone upstairs to eat, leaving the cafe in my care. I had been welcomed fully into their family to the extent that they would leave the cafe for me to manage. Mr James also worked as a teacher while the wife had a shop at the Aspamda market.
The young man who managed the cafe had left and the mantle of management had naturally fallen on me. As a result, I would come earlier and take over the office before they go. I would make money for them before they returned. The only thing I hated was the epileptic electricity which would force me to go to the back yard to start the generator more than 10 times every day.

Things went on that way until that very day when Chiamaka returned from school and found me alone in the cafe.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2013
Remember to like our facebook page. The latest updates will begin there as soon as we copied the old ones.

Amsterdam, Stockholm, Paris and more may begin there.

Send the links to your friends. Many people will learn from this.

www.facebook.com/zuby77

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by delikay4luv: 11:43am On Aug 15, 2013
weldone bro
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by milanseedorf(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
My Happy Tonic. Thank so much zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2013
And another episode is about to begin. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2013
Edited.

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.