Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,898 members, 7,863,089 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:20 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (727699 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Lanceslot(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2013
Weldon bro.... Weldon.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2013
@zubby i hereby crown you........
A UNIVERSAL cum TRIBAL FVCKER .
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
Mutaino7: *ewwhu* catch-dem-young
lwkmd. . . You jst acted like my friend. . Lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by milanseedorf(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2013
Oga zubby continue the good work. I have learnt a lot
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lilwheezy1(m): 12:17am On Aug 16, 2013
oga zuby ,am a silent reader and I must comend you on your travels and stories , abeg I wan ask u a question o , if u are travelling out and your money are in some nigerian bank account , will you withdraw and travel with cash or there is way you can do it , I mean amount like 5m o , plz reply, thanks

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 1:49am On Aug 16, 2013
Well done Zubby.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 2:08am On Aug 16, 2013
lil wheezy: oga zuby ,am a silent reader and I must comend you on your travels and stories , abeg I wan ask u a question o , if u are travelling out and your money are in some nigerian bank account , will you withdraw and travel with cash or there is way you can do it , I mean amount like 5m o , plz reply, thanks

You withdraw and change in €£$ or buy T check
.. If you have foreign acc, it can be transfered.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 3:24am On Aug 16, 2013
ZUBY77:

You withdraw and change in €£$ or buy T check
.. If you have foreign acc, it can be transfered.

Ozoigbondu 1 u no dey sleep so Stillawake at 2am grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kakakibuy(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2013
lil wheezy: oga zuby ,am a silent reader and I must comend you on your travels and stories , abeg I wan ask u a question o , if u are travelling out and your money are in some nigerian bank account , will you withdraw and travel with cash or there is way you can do it , I mean amount like 5m o , plz reply, thanks

i'll try to answer on Zuby's behalf. If you have an ATM VISA, MASTER or AMEX card linked to the account, it's all you need. You can make withdrawals from any cashpoint anywhere in their local. Activate online banking to keep track of your transactions.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2013
kakakibuy:
i'll try to answer on Zuby's behalf. If you have an ATM VISA, MASTER or AMEX card linked to the account, it's all you need. You can make withdrawals from any cashpoint anywhere in their local. Activate online banking to keep track of your transactions.

You are right but that is if he is traveling for business or vacation.

If he is going as a hustler, he needs only cash
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Chapter 30

The day after I encountered Zainab and her sisters at the beach, I drove out again to Festac town.
There was a joint where people who returned from Europe assembled in the evening and drink. The place was opposite One Nation Hotel. I got there and packed my car across the road.
I had heard of the place from a restaurant where I was eating inside Aspamda market. I had listened to a man talked about it with his friend. He said he was there the previous night and had seen so many exotic cars belonging to people from Europe especially Holland.

I got there and sat in a corner with a bottle of malt. I had decided to leave my JW inside the car since I didn't want people to know that I was from Europe as well.

The place started to fill up as the day got older and older. By 5pm, it was filled with numerous people who returned from Europe.
I paid attention as people bragged about their adventures in Europe.
Some said they had been in prisons, some said they disappeared when the cops started looking for them.

When I decided that I had heard enough, I sneaked out quietly. It was too risky to sit there. The place was a potential scouting ground for armed robbers.

I crossed the road and entered my car. As I was about to start the engine, someone tapped on my glass. I moved the glass down enough to hear what he wanted to say.

''Are you going out to the Badagry express'' he asked.
I looked at him very well. He was what you could qualify as a thief. His beards were not shaven. His clothes were stained with either weed or cigarette smoke.

''Yes, I am going there. What is it?'' I said.

''Oh thank god. Let me follow you out please'' he said.

My central door locks had been activated. I motioned him to go arround to the passenger side of the car. I had started the engine while talking to him.

As soon as he rounded up the car to the passenger side, I zoomed off. His hand was already grabbing the door handle. I watched him through the mirror as he stood there.

I drove out to the Badagry expresses and headed home to my house. I turned the car in front of the barracks bus stop and headed back to go home through Abule Oshun, then I saw her.

Mrs James, the wife of Mr James Eze and the woman who had tongue lashed me out of their cybercafe. She was standing on the bus stop with two bags of rice. It was already getting dark. The bike boys had refused to carry the two bags with her at once. The one who had agreed, had mentioned enough price to purchase another bag of rice.
Darkness was encroaching and so was rain. I saw her through the headlamp and drove past her.
My conscience had asked me to return and find out what she was doing there.

I stopped the car and reversed up to where she was standing. She saw the car stopped and returned back. She thought it was one of the people who knew her and her family and had wanted to give her a lift. But when she looked inside tee car, she was shocked to see her enemy numero uno on the steering wheel.

I killed the car engine and came down.

''Are you Ok Mama Emeka'' I asked.
She said she was fine and looked away.

''I believe you need some help home, why not allow me get you home first, then you can continue your anger and hatred over me'' I said as I opened the boot of the car and lifted a bag of rice inside. I lifted the second bag inside and closed the boot.
I took her by the hand and opened the passenger door for her to enter, closed the door and we drove towards home.

''Mrs James, what I am about to tell you is not to beg you or anything close to that. I wanted to say it the other day but you were very angry and wouldn't listen to me. I have nothing to do with Amaka. I regard her as my younger sister and so was all your children. Amaka followed Emeka to my house last week. Emeka who had visited a day before, said you sent him to find out where I lived. I don't know if it was true or not but Amaka followed him to my house the next day. Two days ago she came alone. I asked what she came to do but she said you had beaten her. I advised her to go back home but she said you would beat her again, therefore I allowed her to watch film until I finished what I was doing so that I could bring her back to you. Emeka came before I could finish and wanted to go with her but I decided to follow them to your place. You did not allow me to say anything before you fired me from your cybercafe'' I said and kept quiet.

Some police men had stopped us and asked for the vehicle documentss.
They checked it and checked the driver's licence too. It all corresponded.

''Is this your car'' the silly police officer had asked.
I wanted to shout at him. He had just checked and saw that the same names where on the documents and the driver's licence.
Instead, I nodded knowing how dangerous and trigger happy they could become if they get annoyed.

He asked me to find them something, I gave them N50 and left.

''Like I was saying, it is true that most of this teenage girls are very difficult to control when it comes to having a boyfriend but I have no intention of dating Amaka. She is still too young for me. I even paid attention to all the insults you showered me with simply because I had taken your family as mine. If not, I would not have even come to your house to listen to all that. But as you can see, I have forgotten all the insults and I have learnt enough computer from your family. I will forever remember it was them who lectured me but I have also decided to stay away from your place and your family.'' I concluded and kept quiet.

She said nothing until we got to the front of their house. I packed my car and came down.

Emeka and Amaka came outside as soon as they saw their mother alighted from the car.

''Uncle Azubuike, so you are the owner of the BMW I have been seeing in your compound, I didn't know ooh'' Emeka said.
Amaka had taken her Mother's bag and stood there staring at me as I brought out the bags of rice from the boot.

When I finished, I closed the boot and entered the car to go, Mrs James called me.

I got down and went inside the cafe where she was. She started by thanking me for rescuing her. She told me what had happened with the bike people who had refused to carry her.

She said she would like to talk with her husband first before discussing the issue of Amaka's visit to my house again.

I left them and drove home.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ceasare: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2013
Nice 1 zubby.i c u shocked
Meeting mrs james again,stranded 4 dat matter thats what i call " there will always b anoda day ".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2013
zzzubby I love youuuuuuu.idi too much maka Chi.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2013
The smooth operator at it again. Nothing do u bro. Big ups.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 7:26am On Aug 16, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 7:34am On Aug 16, 2013
ceasare: Nice 1 zubby.i c u shocked
Meeting mrs james again,stranded 4 dat matter thats what i call " there will always b anoda day ".

U live to fight another day. grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2013
bigx: https://www.facebook.com/zuby77

Good. We need more "Likes" on our facebook page.

Bigger followers is important.

If every follower sends out invitation to friends, we will get to a thousand before we know it.

Fans should help out while i write...

You can see the time i started updating Yesterday and today, it shows how hard i try to satisfy all of us...

This is a bigger project compared to Tonto Dike's facebook page.

To invite people, go to the page and click on "more options" tag as many friends as possible and ask them to like the page.

OUR TARGET TODAY IS 300 LIKES.

10 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cosmatika(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2013
Oga Zubby doc dey hail. I lost 1 of my phones dis morning while going bck frm night call, but jst reading 5chapters of ur adventures has brightened me up. I wan enter theatre nw mek we go save mother and child, abeg update more soonest. I di tuu much

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2013
cosmatika: Oga Zubby doc dey hail. I lost 1 of my phones dis morning while going bck frm night call, but jst reading 5chapters of ur adventures has brightened me up. I wan enter theatre nw mek we go save mother and child, abeg update more soonest. I di tuu much

Weldone Doc.
Just take care of mother and child.

The next chapter (31) is dedicated to you
and it comes in a minute.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Chapter 31

My phone rang ten minutes after I got home, it was an unknown number.
When I answered the call, it was Amaka.

''How did you get this number'' I asked. She said she wanted to confirm it was my number, then she hung up.

The following morning was a saturday. I decided to wash my shirts in the morning before going out.

Amaka came again to my house. She was going for lessons somewhere in Satellite town but branched to my house instead.
She said her mother had told her father what happened and that they were very sorry for treating me the way they did. She also said that they would send Emeka any moment to call me so that they would talk with me. According to her, she had heard them from her room.

''Amaka, what did you come here to do again? Even if your parents are no longer angry with me, that doesn't mean that you are now allowed to visit me. I am going to tell them that you came here again and ask them to warn you'' I said.
She stood there and looked at me as if to say '' You can't do that to me''.

She sat near me as I washed my shirts in the back veranda.
Emeka came less than 20 minutes after Amaka. He had knocked and said it was him. I had told Amaka to go inside my room with her sandals and bag and lock it from inside.
Whatever made me do that was not really clear as at then. I knew it would have been a different ball game if Emeka had seen her in my house again. I didn't want that to happen anyway. Irrespective of my resolve not to date Amaka at her age, I also knew that her age mates had started Fvcking. If another girl with her features had thrown herself at me the way she did, the story would have been different but I was a family friend and she probably felt more secured with me since the family had adopted me.

Emeka said her parents wanted to see me. I told him that I wasn't coming. He said they wanted to apologize for what they did and possibly offer me my job back.

My job? I was working for them free of charge. I had even spent my N1500 to recharge their starcomm Internet Modem more than twice. I would start the hard generator and off it when the Government light came. I would go to the station houses to buy gas. I would sweep the office every morning while the children prepared for school. I would power the system house and got it ready for work. All these I did without being paid.
I was happy about it because for the first time, I did something different from trading business. I had even lived under the radar just to concentrate on the computer lessons.

That was what Madam James fired me from doing and ironically, they believed that they were doing me a favour.
I even considered opening up my own cybercafe just to while away my time until I was ready to move again but after considering the stress associated to running it, I decided against it.

Tell them that I will come when I have time. I am washing my cloths now.
He left back home since I was semi-hostile. I didn't want him to come in and play games. It would mean that Amaka can't come out. I wanted her to go to her lessons, therefore she needed to come out.

When Emeka left, I knocked on the door of my room, Amaka opened it up. She became a parrot instantly.

''So you have a car and I didn't know. Daisy's boyfriend don't have any car'' she said with a smile.

I left her there and walked back to where I was washing my shirts. She came there too and perched on my back like a bird.

The whole thing was all funny. I recalled back when I had read about people who dated without sex for months and even years. I began to think that it could be possible with Amaka. She was all over me and wouldn't let go even after beating her by the parents. She believed that since her parents had decided to apologize to me, it all meant a go ahead from them.

I begged her to go to the lessons but she gave some flimsy excuses about not being interested in Commerce which was the subject of the day.

When I finished washing, she followed me to my bedroom and sat on the bed beside me. She kissed my lips every now and then while on top of me.
My Dicck had bulged and she knew it. She felt it and touched it.
I was in a sorry state since I couldn't have sexx with her. I mentally blamed myself for allowing things to get to that stage.

Eventually I started responding to the kisses and even started rubbing her a.rse. She was happy and excited and thought that we were going to do it,

We romanced each other for hours until I got tired. I told her it was time to leave. She said the lesson would close by 4pm, and that was when she would be able to go home.

She would follow me to the parlour, the room, the kitchen and everywhere.

Chiamaka believed to Have found true love and surprisingly, I started to love her in return.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2013
Time for verdict. I believe i deserve some blames now.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2013
ZUBY77: Time for verdict. I believe i deserve some blames now.

I was in that situation back in uni, 18 year old cousin of a classmate.
I fell hard. No one's a saint,

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ceasare: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2013
Zubbiano nor tell us say lastly u nack d obago! Rememba ur "no underage principle o"! Abi u finally bent ur rules?! wink angry grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2013
choi! U jst crossed d boundary, underage? Zubby nd yerima don become brotherz o

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2013
Those 17-19 girls are usually stubborn and behave like leeches (in a good way sha) in their attempt to prove they love you. You go talk taya, vex taya, infact, even wan kill yourself.
That blend of infatuation and childishness is damn annoying in a sexy waycheesycheesycheesy

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2013
donigspain: Those 17-19 girls are usually stubborn and behave like leeches (in a good way sha) in their attempt to prove they love you. You go talk taya, vex taya, infact, even wan kill yourself.
That blend of infatuation and childishness is damn annoying in a sexy waycheesycheesycheesy

you know every. no element of forming or hard to get o, straight to the point, after that first experience any under 21 that looks at me from under eye, Instant Restraining Order!! I no want wahala.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2013
nice one, when woman begin carry muscle pursue man, you know who go win na, no matter how disciplined the man is, except you run no look back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 16, 2013
ceasare: Zubbiano nor tell us say lastly u nack d obago! Rememba ur "no underage principle o"! Abi u finally bent ur rules?! wink angry grin
u no go remember ur rules if u were in his shoes body no be fire wood
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2013
Cute bliss: u no go remember ur rules if u were in his shoes body no be fire wood

coming from a female...wow
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 16, 2013
chinedumo:

coming from a female...wow
yeah is it a crime
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 11:37am On Aug 16, 2013
Cute bliss: yeah is it a crime

nope...

Amaka just wants to belong. Do what her mates are doing.
Experiment.

What better specimen than zubby?

Cute bliss how na?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2013
Zubby tell us the truth naa..U chop the kponmo grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.