Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721614 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 1:39am On Sep 04, 2013
[quote author=Mr Troll] na wetin bad girls dey use deceive Good boys for wedding night after years of nrapu iwe cheesy

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by hrykanu231(m): 4:30am On Sep 04, 2013
Zubby ur indeed blessed,for sharing ur wealth of knowledge/experience I will like to say...Dankeschön, Danke sehr
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sleekcm(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2013
ZUBY77:

You will really love this thread if you stop telling me what and how to write.

You misunderstood me Zuby. I wasn't correcting you! No way!

What i wrote was to indicate that the letter from Stella could spell trouble. Guess I should have completed the sentence.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 7:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Na Bleep-up if your kitty dey loose nah! Buh it only tightens temporarily.

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:28am On Sep 04, 2013
Chapter 85

Stella was on top of me as the pleasure took my mind through the events of the day and the next meeting with mr Chukwudi.
She was riding me swiftly and I wondered where she had learnt all that.

'' Baby you are so sweet'' I managed to blurt out. And she was indeed, however my mind was clouded.
Mr Chukwudi seemed to be acting like a fraudstar. God help him out because if he tampered with the money without doing anything, I would hunt him down wherever he went. I would punish him for trying to swindle me.
I had stood under the harshest weathers of Eastern Germany making the money. Snow fell on my head while I stood outside and waited for customers. I had also ran across Portugal hiding from Madam Grace only to be scammed by a fellow Igbo man.

I knew we can't have them all but since I wasn't that busy in Lagos, I had the time to run around chasing whoever I deemed fit.

I released for the second time and pushed Stella aside. She somehow knew that half of my concentration was somewhere else. She tried to find out what was bothering me but I waved her aside.

After the sex, we sat side by side and talked. Rumour had it that she visited me and had made it to the ears of her father. According to her, her father didn't care but her mother wanted to know the silly man who dared touched her daughter.
It must have been the gateman or Stella's kid brother who had been to the Church with us.
It didn't bother me a bit. I still had over a year of paid rent and if the landlord's wife wanted me out, she would be told the rules of tenancy in the federal republic of Nigeria.

''Your parents knew that you came to my house, why did you come again'' I had asked Stella.
She said they were not in the house and said they usualy returned late in the evenings. She believed she would be long gone before they returned.
However, the whole thing changed.

The Mother had suddenly returned while Stella was still in my place. Someone had called her. I was half sure it was the gateman. The woman had forced him into telling her if Stella ever went to my place again.
Unfortunately, Stella had to step out of their staircase, came outside before entering my own staircase. There was no way to skip the watching eyes of Issa unless he was sleeping.

''Its my Mother'' Stella said as soon as she saw the caller Identity on her phone screen.
I asked her to pick it up.

''Mom are you back'' she had said.

She listened for some moments and put down the phone.

''she knows I am here at your place'' she announced.

I remained calm. I considered such issues as very small problems.
First of all, Stella was above 18, there was no law whatsoever that stopped me from dating her.
Secondly, she came to me and not the other way round.
It was obviously her cross to carry but I decided to make the cross easier for her.

''Get ready, we are going to your flat'' I announced to her greatest surprise.

She was thinking of a half baked story to tell the mother but as soon as I announced I was going there with her, she knew that things were heading to a different direction.

''What are you going to tell her'' she asked.

''You don't have to worry about that, just get ready'' I repeated.

She finished painting her face from the powder in my room, rearranged her hair and declared she was ready.

We walked down and up to their apartment.

The Mother started shouting as soon as she opened the door and saw us.

''You have the mind to follow her up to here'' she yelled at me.
''Wait there, I am coming'' she said as she ran to the kitchen and returned with a bucket of water.

Whooosh!!
She threw water all over my body.
It was smelling of rice.

Stella had ran down the stairs. I guessed she knew the woman would do something nasty.

My whole body was dripping with water but I stood where I was. I brought out my phone and checked if the water had touched it. It was still Ok.

I cleaned its screen with a part of my cloth where the water had not touched.

''You don't fear, you followed my daughter to my house. Wait until my husband returns. You are leaving this house today'' she was shouting.

After much shouting and yelling, she calmed down and sat on the chair near where I was standing. She started crying as I didn't say a word.
After over five minutes of standing there, I turned around and went back downstairs.

I headed to the gateman and asked him to give me his phone.
I told him I wanted to make some call. He handed it over to me.
I checked the dialed calls and saw 'Madam''.
Great! My suspicion had been confirmed. Issa had somehow gotten madam's number and was telling on Stella each time she does something.

Issa had just registered on my 'enemies list'
It was only a matter of time before he got his own punishment.

I took the phone and turned around.

''Oga, Sibi' no be me call madam ooh'' he said behind me...

What was he talking about? I didn't want to talk, therefore I didn't look back. Our contract had just been terminated and he would have to go and ask madam to buy him a phone or Atleast buy it from his own salary.

I walked back to my place and changed my cloths. A bottle of Elliot was sitting on the center table. I poured half glass and gulped it once.

There was no need to Over-work myself on a matter like that.
She had vented her anger and there was nothing left. However, I had not started mine.

'' anger ventilated often hurries towards forgiveness but anger concealed often gathers into revenge''

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2013
Contrary to popular opinion, education is not sitting in a building for 4 years listening to recycled opinion, vomitting them out verbatim and getting awarded for reciting without challenging.

To me, Zuby has a PhD in the school of life.

15/10 for this story jor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 7:47am On Sep 04, 2013
'' anger ventilated often hurries towards forgiveness but anger concealed often gathers into revenge''

^^^ I can relate to that...
Good one Zuby..

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 04, 2013
Eyaa

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by freezzz: 8:14am On Sep 04, 2013
to add to that oga Zubby, if I may- Julius Caesar said, men that are ... and thinks too much are DANGEROUS and he continued by saying; if he(Caesar) was to fear, he would fear men that READS much, great OBSERVER, and LOOKS quite through the DEEDs of man.
This defines you Zubby. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2013
This Chapter is Dedicated to Dayleke, a nairalander who goes through every post and point out errors wherever they are.

Chapter 86

A knock came on my door at some minutes past 7pm, I opened the door. It was Stella's father and his wife.
I was sitting with my cousin when they came.
My cousin wanted to leave but I asked him to stay.

I offered them seats and they settled down.

''Azubuike, I believe you know why we are here'' He said.

''Is it about the house rent, I believe we still have over one year left'' I said and kept quiet.

He laughed and stopped.

''My wife told me what happened today at my place and I have come to say that I am sorry'' he said.
I kept quiet.
He started like a prudent man. I was expecting him to warn me off against his daughter and I was ready to go to the kitchen and return their bucket of water.

''You know women, they act before they think. Please forget about it. she is not a bad person. She was just concerned about Stella'' he continued.

''Oga, Landlord, there is whiskey on the table, should I get you a glass to join me'' I asked.

He declined and said he didn't take alcohol.

''Oga, Stella was here when she got a call from madam. She was scared madam was going to beat her and I offered to take her back and explain what she was doing here. Madam didn't allow me to even say a word. She just poured dirty water on me as if I was a criminal. I knew she acted on impulse but she should Atleast know that I am a man and I am bound to marry a woman someday. Stella is a girl who studies outside Lagos. Non of us here know what she does outside. She is matured enough to have a boyfriend whether we agree or not. But that is not the issue here. The issue is that you have to tell madam to think before she does somethings. I did not do anything because of the respect I have for you. I still have the agreement we signed when I first rented this place in 2002. There was no place it said '' I cannot bring a woman to my flat'' If that law was not written and somehow I was attacked because the woman who came here was madam's daughter, then it was hypocritical. I have already told Stella not to talk or even greet me again. She must have also known how dangerous it is for her to talk to men now. We have learnt our lessons and I thank you for coming here. You did like a man'' I said and gulped down another whiskey.

''I am sorry for what I did..... I was just very angry. Please forgive me'' madam said.

''I have already forgiven you madam. Most women would do what you did but please understand that Stella is a girl. Dont kill her for doing what every other girl her age is doing out there. She like me and she wanted to know where I come from and what I do for a living. I think she is a good girl and the only thing that could happen between us is sexx which I am sure she must have had. I will stay away from her and live my life as if nothing happened'' I said.

They thanked me and left.

It was just all talks. I don't really forgive stupidity because an act that was not punished, usualy repeated itself.

Madam would be punished at the right time, however, I had some other pressing issues at hand.

A man whom I had given my N200,000 was acting funny. A bucket of water poured on me was a small case compared to the money.

First things first.

I called Daisy and asked how she was doing. She was fine and I wondered what she would think of me if she ever heard that water was thrown at me.

I called Irene at the barracks. She said she could come tomorrow if I wanted.

Due to the Stella issue of the day, I had decided to halt the women affairs and concentrate on how to retaliate and satisfy my ego.

A white woman could never pour water on you no matter what you did with her daughter. A certain parents was so glad that I visited them as their daughter's boyfriend.

My cousin advised me to stay away from madam and her things. He said every one knew she was wicked.

The day slowly turned into the night at the rate of 60 seconds every one minute.

I got tired and went to bed. It was time to sleep.
''Tomorrow is certain to come even if I would cease to exist but hope is what drives humanity forward''

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 8:47am On Sep 04, 2013
This Chapter is Dedicated to Dayleke, a nairalander who goes through every post and point out errors wherever they are.

I am highly honoured,thank you...

Your story is just so fascinating that one just wanna sit through while
you just upload....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 04, 2013
Zuby am really speechless......I dnt knw wat appropriate word 2 use dat will fit...but mehn nice one keep it up
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by manshyne(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2013
The first test of a truly great man is his
humility. By humility I don't mean doubt of
his powers or hesitation in speaking his
opinion, but merely an understanding of the
relationship of what he can say and what he
can do.
JOHN RUSKIN

The boy who is going to make a great man
must not make up his mind merely to
overcome a thousand obstacles, but to win
in spite of a thousand repulses and defeats.
THEODORE ROOSEVELT
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weezii(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2013
if i say i have not learnt alot by following this story then am a huge liar. nice one zubby. still following cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Chapter 87

The following morning was Thursday. There was some hold up on the Badagry expressway but I was determined to visit Mr Chukwudi that morning.
I had called him and he said we should meet at the Charity Bus stop in Oshodi.
The super agent who could get a visa in a twinkle of an eye wanted us to meet at a busy bus stop, that was where he intended to collect my passport.

I got to the Charity Bus stop and called him. He asked me to wait for him there. I did.
It was time for him to delay me but I recalled how fast he was to ask for the rest of his money.

He eventually came to me after over 30 minutes of patiently waiting. He said he was stuck in a holdup somewhere down at Mafoluku.

I opened my pigeon hole and handed him the international passport.
He flipped through it and certified it good enough.

''When is the Visa going to be ready'' I asked him.
He said I should give him the maximum of two weeks. He also said that it could come out before two weeks but that he usualy give his customers two weeks. I nodded.

''Is this your car'' he had asked.

''Nope, it belongs to my Army major cousin who lives at the Ojo Barracks'' I had answered him.

I deliberately wanted to instill some fear into him if he was planning to swindle me.

I left him and drove to Mandilas near Idumota. Some of my cloths had started to fade and some friends had taken some. I needed some new cloths.
I got there and drove around for over twenty minutes before I could locate a place to pack my car. I eventually had to pay for a slot before some area boys allowed me to pack.

I bought two Jean trousers, two T shirts and a pair of sandals. I bought a pair of ladies shoes and a ladies bag for Daisy.
It was true that I had started having second thoughts about her but she was still on top of the list.

I got home and called Irene. She said she would come in an hour.

I waited for her with a glass of Elliot whiskey. She came before an hour. She was wearing a trouser with a Blouse on top of a sandal. She did tried well to look good enough for a guy who had lived in Germany. She wore some cheap perfumes too. I took her hand right from the door as we walked to the long sofa.
I wanted her to know that there was going to be body contacts right from the begining.

The truth was that there were some girls that you got and do whatever you liked. If they left or refused to do anything with you, it won't pain you. Irene was in that category.

But there were some girls that you won't be in a haste to sleep with. Those were the ones you had more respect for.

''Do you want to drink this'' I said as I lifted the glass of whiskey in front of us.

She took it from my hand and sipped it effortlessly.
Soldier girl! she wasn't new in the game of whiskey.
Since we were drinking the same brand, I went inside and got a pack of juice from the ones I had bought at Ladipo.
We mixed and drank until it became obvious that she had sipped more than she could manage.

''Daisy said you have Fvckedd her'' Irene said out of nowhere.

Don't deny! The shout boomed from my head.

''Yes, we have had sexx before'' I said while smiling.

''Have you also had sexx with a man before'' I asked, knowing that sticking with the sexx topic was the best if I was going to get anything.

The point was that I didn't want to be too frontal with the sexx request. The girl sitting with me was a daughter of a Nigerian army man and whether I liked it or not, the army was still angry after General Abdulsalami Abubakar handed over the power to the civilians seven years earlier. The army men were still maltreating civilians here and there and I didn't want to be a victim of that harsh reality.

''Yes, I have done that with an army man'' she said with a smile.

I had not detected any mouth odour from her, therefore I figured it was safe to kiss her lips.
As soon as the idea came, I moved my mouth slowly to hers and kissed her. Irene responded instantly and the chapter started. We kissed some more before my hand moved up to the two soft balls hanging on her chest. She moaned as I squeezed them one after the order. The balls were still hard and erect. The Boobs were so fun to squeeze. I continued squeezing until I was sure she was lost in the Pleasure, then I pulled out her blouse and placed my lips on the nippless. The sucking was even better. It tickled her so sweetly that she held me tightly as if to say '' please don't stop''.

I sucked for over five minutes before she encouraged me to go beyond that. She had grabbed my dicck and squeezed on it softly.
I opened the zippers on her trousers and pulled the protector down. She was wearing a red underpants. I pulled it down too. Her cunnt was not shaven but a careful look showed where the entrance to the honey pot was located. I slipped two fingers inside it. It was already wet. I fingered her severally until her moanings turned into a near crying, then I pulled down my boxers, slipped a condom on my dicck and mounted her.

She almost relaxed with pleasure as the tip of my dicck searched for the easy way to go inside of her. She was tight as expected.
I moved in and out of her slowly but increased the tempo as she cried out in pleasure. Her two hand were on my buttocks squeezing and encouraging me not to stop. She was clearly in Heaven as she shouted ''Oh, Lord'' several times before she climaxed.

I reduced the tempo of the pumping to allow her grasp the entire pleasure that was associated with her releases.

''It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers but in our daily lives. If we cannot help them, the least we can do is not to hurt them''

32 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2013
Chapter 88

The pleasure from the first round demanded that we tried a second time. The army girl was very good in bed. I discovered that during the second round of the sexx game.She had decided to be on top.

She almost made me fvckk her without condom, but I never trusted anything from the barracks; anything.

''I laid on my back as she danced with her slim waist all over my dicck. At a stage, she placed her two hands on each side of me and pumped with enough power to push a volkswagen beetle car. I moaned incredibly.
The army girl was bringing a different style and energy into my sexx life and as a result, I decided that she would be counted more than ten times in the ongoing Lagos census.
You may call it a cheat but I had a different name for it, ''Pleacheat'' ; derived from pleasure and cheat.

After the second round, we were both exhausted. She placed her head on my chest and played with the hairs on my chest. The alcohol in her system had somehow evaporated with the energy she released while Fvcking me.

She was not the loving type.
Girls were made for different reasons. Some of them such as Daisy were good for playing romance and love.
Some such as Irene were good to have sexx with and discuss about other things different from romance afterwards.

It was the same thing with men though. Some men were so good in bed but didn't know about romance much. But some men can be perfect in romance but when it came to the bed action, the lagged behind.

After over two hours in my house, Irene got ready to go. She asked if she could come tomorrow but I lied that I was going out. I promised to call her when and if I returned.

It was evening when we got down from the house. Issa was at his duty post as usual counting who came in and who went out.

''Issa, there is something I want you to do for me... You will get your phone back if you do it'' I said to him.

''Anything I say Oga, me I go do am'' he said.
Good!

I had heard the landlord shouting at him some days ago. He had somehow left the gates unlocked and went inside. Something our landlord hated. I guessed every rich man hated that as well. Since the landlord hated leaving the gates open, I was going to explore that little glitch in security system.

''Take this money and go to the barracks. Buy me Meat N500'' I said as I gave him a N1000 note.

''Oga, abeg, stay here for me. The people will start coming back from the market soon'' he had said.

I promised to stay there for him as I watched him left the gate and walked down through the street on the left and disappeared.

Irene had also left, I had given her N1000 and she was happy.

As soon as Issa left, I looked inside the house and saw that nobody was at the veranda.

I opened the big gate as if I wanted to drive out, then I left it open and walked upstairs.

I watched the front gate from a small chimney hole as people came in and go out through the big gate. A call came to my phone. It was from Zainab. She wanted to know when I would pick her up.
''Tomorrow, I will come to your school tomorrow'' I said quickly as I saw the Landlord drove inside the house and stopped to check the security house. I guessed he wanted to ask Issa why the gate was already open before his arrival.

I could see the frown on his face as he discovered that Issa was not even there.

'' If you pricked us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge?''

34 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2013
Chapter 89

The Landlord got down from his car and closed the gate by himself. Issa had not returned.

He walked up to his apartment quietly as I walked back inside and sipped from my victory Elliot glass of whiskey. The target was to cause trouble for Issa but the events that followed was shocking.

Issa returned from the market and brought the meat for me. I asked him to keep the change. He would definitely need it.

I went to the kitchen, dumped the meat there and returned to the little spy chimney hole.

The Landlord has seen Issa return. I figured he was at the veranda.

'' Issa come up here'' I had heard the Landlord's tiny voice.

Issa went up and when he returned, he went inside his small security room. Some moments later, the Landlord's wife came down too and stood at the entrance of Issa's house.

Less than ten minutes later, Issa brought out a large sack full of his life belongings. He dumped it outside and went inside to bring another bag. When he was done, the landlady locked the security house and took the keys upstairs.

Issa was crying as he walked out of the compound with his two bags. I felt pity for him.
That was not what I had planned. The plan was a total failure. The Landlord and his wife had taken me by surprise again.
I had believed they would shout at Issa or even beat him for leaving his duty post. I had thought that the Landlord could even suspend him for a day or two just to remind him that it wasn't ideal to leave his duty post.

If I had known they would sack him, I would have Atleast not open the doors wide open.
'' act when you are angry and you will take the best action you will ever regret''

I was sure that Issa must have told Landlord where he had gone to and who had sent him but knowing what happened between His wife and me, he would be cautious in approaching me.
If he was intelligent enough, he must have noticed that all the ''I am sorry'' his wife had said to me wasn't enough to quench the insult of throwing dirty water at a man who had knocked on her doors.

I had made it a point of duty to punish anybody who tampered with my life in anyway.
Issa was just a victim of an ill-thought plan. There was nothing I could do rather than to help the poor guy.

I went downstairs and went to the call girl's place. She was there as always.

''I see your aboki crying past here, what happened.'' she asked.

''Mind your business'' I said and asked her to give me recharge card.

The night was approaching and it was difficult to stay in the house. Guilt was having a better part of me, as a result, I walked to the cyber cafe.
I wanted to see the 17 year old terrorist again. I had somehow started missing her and her unannounced visits.
She was at the cafe when I came. The father Mr James was there too and so were her two brothers.

''Long time Azubuike'' Mr James said.

I told him that I had traveled to Accra as I sat near the beautiful terrorist. She had changed slightly and was looking a little more matured.
I even thought about counting her in the ongoing census but the guilt on my mind was enough for the day.

I checked my email. There were several mails. Somehow I HAD forgotten that I communicated with some people through email.
The circumstances surrounding Efuah and I HAD warranted that we stopped talking on the phone. E mail was our only means of communication. She had married another man after having a daughter for me...

I scrolled down to her two e mails and opened the first one. Princess had started school. She was growing fast and had been discovered to have a high brain IQ. The mother said she was the most brilliant among her age groups and claimed that she got her brains from her maternal grand mother who was a lawyer.
Only if she knew what Ozoigbondu was capable of doing, Only if she knew.

The second mail from her was asking while I didn't reply the first one. She claimed that it was unlike me and accused me of having found a wife without letting her know. Only if she knew that Ozoigbondu had turned to a sexx machine, only if she knew.

'' if money is your hope of independence, you will never get it. The only real security that a man will have in this life is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability''

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2013
The above three chapters goes to the "I want more" oliver twist squad...

Please understand that i am a business man who writes on the run..
I am doing my best because i enjoy being able to form understandable sentences...

As usual, its time for judgement.
Minimum of 25 posts from readers.

The next three chapters are ready but will be posted after the judgement.

17 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin grin
You know naa........................ Nice work.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyRebirth(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2013
Cute Bliss...

I think this should be my comment after weighing matters in my head for long.

But seriously I have nothing to say....

Oga Zubby...

Continue o.... I dey solidly behind you grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 04, 2013
Fortunately I have been blessed with the talent of absorbing information very quickly, pardon my speed. More grease to your elbows and more ink to your pen Zubby.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2013
the last line of chapter 89, a conjunction is missing, it should read: if money is your only hope of indepedence
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Euphrosyne(m): 11:13am On Sep 04, 2013
Oga zuby u jus too hot to handle, u r simply d best
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2013
kai, I don de pity issa self
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weezii(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2013
eyaa i pity Issa, well life goes on. people must definitely get hurt. nice one Mr Zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2013
Nice work Zuby. I feel pity for Issa...I hate to see a man's tears sad

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 11:36am On Sep 04, 2013
I felt so guilt like it happened to me when I read about Issa dismissal.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2013
I like the way you updates..........
Keep it up..........................
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by blueheart(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2013
Going by ur antecedents, am afraid for the landlady oo. Lawdyyy!!! U are very creative @Zubby
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by chinedumo(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2013
Why would irene be the loving type when she knows you are cheating on daisy?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by delikay4luv: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2013
Na the thing way sweet kill issa.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by desertboom(m): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Chai. . . They really caught you unaware. I wonder how he'll survive, Mr. Issa the gate-man, as my sympathy goes to him but life is all about competition and survival of the fittest.

Maybe he'll survive and even do much better as the day goes by. Just maybe, maybe.

Mr. Zubby, there is something you must learn which is the art of forgiveness. I guess and believe that things has changed.

Nice post and thanks for being sincere in every of your post, you've always told us how it happened no matter the circumstances.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.