Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721649 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by KingsleyJay(m): 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
The OSU case has been eradicated 4rm anambra...
Cos I know of d then osu families in my villa dat are members of the igwe cabinet, respected chiefs, nothing lyk stigma

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
Boss I sight u ......10 Tuale 4.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 6:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
Captivating.. We accept and love you too bro kiss "no homo tho grin" and nairaland loves you for this wonderful true story. Keep it rolling bruv. Much love and respect smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thanks Zuby.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
OGA Zubby ur last quote sent a strong shock and a heavy message down to my system.
You sound so disgusted and loneliness grin

We love soooo much.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
achi4u: OGA Zubby ur last quote sent a strong shock and a heavy message down to my system.
You sound so disgusted and loneliness grin

We love soooo much.
Oga zubby thanks so much for ur time and energy this is the best story i have ever read on nairaland with great lesson to learn 4rm it.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Current Nairaland Routine:

http://nairaland.com/followed

https://www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time/84

Whatever the last page is.

Reads, Likes, Closes Tab.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ofido(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
osu system in most towns in anambra is a closed chapter. it even gets to my nerves wen u refer a follow man as osu. we cry foul when d oyibos discriminate us why do same to our brothers

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Udochee(m): 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
GOD bless u zubby for sharing ur experiences.personally i've learnt alot
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
Its just so sad to lose a girl kos of the tag OSU cry ...finally its the fault of the areas that have them kos they refused to kill them then unlike the Ngwa and Aros who don't suffer them kos they either killed or sold into slavery the would be osus
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by freezzz: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
bros alingo4life I see you cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by KingsleyJay(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
cheruv: Its just so sad to lose a girl kos of the tag OSU cry ...finally its the fault of the areas that have them kos they refused to kill them then unlike the Ngwa and Aros who don't suffer them kos they either killed or sold into slavery the would be osus
BABARIANS angry

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zakkyoz: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
It's a pity that Daisy will soon be out of the line.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
SMH we will sleep for this thread 2nitegrin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
kinda sad update....it iz well to lighten u guyz mood, nd entertain b4 d next update here is a joke

Wife : I hate that beggar.

Husband : Why?

Wife : Rascal, yesterday I gave him food today he gave me a book

"How to Cook" !!

Teacher : Class if you to choose between money and brain what would you go for ??
Johnny : I'd go for the money!!!!

Teacher : As for me I'd go for brain!
Johnny : Well everybody goes for what he doesn't have!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by milanseedorf(m): 12:48am On Sep 05, 2013
That oSu of a tin is more in Imo. it is the worst cullture in igbo land. I pray it dies one day. Oga zubby fire on

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 3:19am On Sep 05, 2013
^^^

In Ebonyi state it is a history.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by vivianc(f): 3:19am On Sep 05, 2013
Really bored of this story. It was fun while my interest lasted.

Zubby, you are an terrific writer, but.................. I really hope you have become a better, and a more forgiving person.

Thanks for dedicating a chapter to me.

*un-follows*

8 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 5:33am On Sep 05, 2013
Goodbye vivian

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 6:02am On Sep 05, 2013
Vivian, I think u forget so quick that these happens in the past. Some bible writers wrote their mistakes so that we can learn from it. Stop crying over spilled milk.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2013
Chapter 92

I drove out of the compound and headed towards Badagry. I had nowhere in mind but I wanted to go away from the house as far as I could drive.

From inside the car, I called Mr Chukwudi.

''Why you dey call me, I told you it will be ready in two weeks. No be yesterday Abi day before yesterday you gave me money? No disturb me because of two hundred thousand again'' he shouted in few seconds and cut the line off.

The bastard had already started to exhibit all the characteristics of a thief.
First he had changed from Igbo language and switched to Pidgin English.

Secondly, he had started shouting even when I didn't tell him why I called him.
the hand writing was all over the wall and it was left for me to act as fast as I could.

After his call, I called Johnson in Germany and told him what was happening between me and Mr Chukwudi.
He was angry and asked what I wanted to do about it. I told him that I could go to the wharf but there was no guarantee of seeing Mr Chukwudi there. However, we can engage him with another business until the two weeks and then catch him like a rat that he was.
He asked how I wanted to do that and I told him.

''Use my money you got from Akunne and buy L300 bus. Load it with some goods and send it to Apapa wharf. Let me know when you finish. We will continue from there'' I told him.

I drove to Seme border and packed my car. I wanted to go into Cotonou to buy Whiskey but I didn't know if they used a different kind of Driver's licence. I didn't want the troubles of the corrupt Nigerian customs, therefore I crossed the border and took a cab to Cotonou.
When I reached the Tokpa market, I bought 6 bottles of JW, 4 Elliots and some bottles of wine.
I went back to Seme border with them and hired a custom official to cross them for me... He did.. I gave him a bottle of Elliot and N1000. He was all thanks as I loaded them in my car and drove back on top speed to Ojo.

On my way home, Zainab called. She asked what time I would come to pick her up as I had promised.
I was running out of Excuses to give the girl but I was not going to Unilag that afternoon.

''Can you come to my house please, I am not in the mood to drive'' I had said.

She agreed to come with a cab but said she had no money. I told her that I would pay.

She came two hours later and met the carefully arranged whiskey bottle on my center table. I had not taken them inside the room.
I had gone down and gave Issa N2500 for the cab and returned upstairs. I had also called and told Zainab to get the money from gate man when she arrived.

''What are you doing with all this'' she said while looking at the bottles.

''they are for sale Sweetheart, do you know any customer that could buy from me'' I joked. She believed that I was going to sell them.

She sat beside me and caressed my chest as we lied about how much we had missed each other.

''We are born alone, we live alone and we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we are not alone''

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2013
That last quote was well written Zuby,
It is "DEEP"...

Thank you for another update.
still more?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aao: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2013
nice update Zubby77,i always enjoy the twist u put into your writing. keep it up
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2013
@ZUBY.

Just wondering if u later heard from Matthew Ejodamen. What happened to him after the police raid?

Regards.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2013
Thank you smiley smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:29am On Sep 05, 2013
WHEN THE TRUMPET SOUNDS

When the trumpet sounds
Would heaven stand still
And earth vibrate underneath
Would the sun turn blood
And the moon darken
Would the stars fall off the sky
And the oceans dry up
Would trees burn to ashes
And prices of food soar high
I only but wonder

When the trumpet sounds
And the final day come thence
Laughter will turn to cries
Dried eyes ever dry from unshed tears
Marriage becomes broken automatically
None to love as love vanishes
Dreadful and scary it may sound
For the world is not prepared for it
O! The turmoil that will hit humanity
I only but wonder

When the trumpet sounds
And the angel stretches his hands
Foot firm on ocean and on land
Passing the solemn message
Men will tremble and hide
Their skin shall crawl away from them
Caves and foxholes will vanish
For fear will be on all
Tremble O daughters of eve
Still I on but wonder

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2013
@ Foxy,
Hmmmmm...,nice one.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2013
Chapter 93

''I want to bath'' Zainab announced as she carried her small bag and walked inside the room.
Daisy called as soon as she left. I watched the phone rang and vibrated at the same time without touching it. I didn't know what to tell her. I was feeling ashamed of myself.

Some minutes later, Zainab came out. She had come with a bumshot. She looked sexy and the whole picture of her on the bumshot turned me on.

''Baby you look sexy'' I said with a devilish smile.
She walked up to me and sat on laps.
She had washed her underpant and Bra and spread them in the bathroom. There was nothing under the bumshot and the short T shirt she was wearing.
My hand got to work as soon as she sat on my laps.
She started kissing me as my hand slipped inside the bumshot and caressed her freshly washed cunnt. It was sensational.

It would be such a cheat if I climbed Zainab without taking my own bath. She was smelling good while I had not taken my bath after going across the border.

''Baby I want to take my bath too'' I said.
She stood up and dragged me to the bathroom.
As I pulled out my boxers, she pulled out her bumshot and shirt too.
She had come for action and didn't need any hold up.

Our Landlord had managed to buy a water pumping machine which pumped water to the three plastic tanks on top of the building. It made the bath showers work pretty well.
I opened the shower tap and put my head under it.
Zainab ran back to her bag to get a shower cap. She returned some moments later and joined me under the shower.
As the water poured on our heads and bodies, we kissed and squeezed every squeezeable parts of our bodies.
The way she acted showed that she had really missed sexx but one could never tell.
At a stage during the bath, I turned her around and made her bend down and hold the ground. Her round smooth buttocks protruded and exposed the well shaven cunnt.
I brushed my right hand past the entire length of the cunnt and mounted her without condom.

She cried out as I moved my dicck inside of her slowly in a back-and-front manner.

''You are killing me baby'' she had said as the entire length of my dicck moved inside of her and I started pumping.

Skin to skin had always been sweeter, the only problem was the dangers associated with it. But despite the fact that disease hardly show on the faces, I knew that some neat girls would be foolish to allow disease to live inside them. Zainab was a very neat girl.

''I love you baby'' I heard as I pumped inside the already lubricated cunnt. After some minutes of intensive fvvckingg, I felt the sperm coming out and pulled my dicck out of her.
Sperm splashed on her buttocks and the floor.
She turned around and started kissing me again.

The water was still splashing down from the shower, I didn't care if it would finish or not. The landlord had increased the rent after digging and installing the water bore hole. I should not economize water as I used to do when the house was newly built.

After our bath, we dried our bodies and went back to the room to cover our bodies with cloths.

We returned to the sitting room and watched a movie. Half of my mind was not on the movie. Somewhere not far from my house, a girl was there hoping that she had found a boyfriend. Her name was Daisy. She had called twice and I had no heart to pick the call.
I knew that her next action would be to come to my house, as a result, I called her.

''I have been calling you'' she said as soon as she answered the call.

''I am sorry, I hope you are alright'' I asked.

She said she was fine and that she was missing me... I told her that I was at home but was busy. I promised to call her later and hung up.

Zainab heard everything I discussed with Daisy but she didn't care or say a word. She just kept quiet and played with the hairs on my chest.
I wondered whether she didn't know that I just chatted with a girlfriend or that she just didn't care.

We watched films until the light was taken, then we laid on the long sofa and rested together.
My mind wondered as we laid on the Sofa. I was glad that Issa had returned but I was angry that I hadn't found a way to punish Mrs Landlady. Such ladies should be told how to live side by side with others and not how to maltreat others simply because their husbands had money or built houses.

The next day was Sunday and a devilish plan came to my mind.

'' Don't be disheartened by the forces of evil. Nothing can happen that Nature hasn't allowed. The devil always has you where the gods wanted you''.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:43am On Sep 05, 2013
Chapter 94

The next day was Sunday. I told Zainab that I was going to Church.
My cousin asked if I was going to Church immediately but I told him that I wasn't going directly.

The Church in Onireke was very close to our house, as a result, we were not required to go to the Church with vehicles.

The Landlord's wife and children didn't require their car to go to Church too. Everyone in the vicinity walked to Church.

On that very Sunday, a man named Bishop Okogie was visiting the Church. Every adult Church member was expected to attend the 8am Mass.
I drove to the Onireke-Tedi road and waited while my back was turned on the barracks.
There was a small ditch in the middle of the road where there was dirty water.

People walked to the Church early to get free seats. About 10 minutes to 8 am, I saw the Landlady down the road. She was with Stella and another of her child which I didn't know well.

I started moving down slowly. I targeted the ditch to be our meeting point. As soon as they got to a meter of the ditch, I moved the car faster and jump into the small ditch with the passenger side of my two tyres.
Dirty water splashed all over their cloths.
They had jumped up in anticipation of the obvious incident but they were apparently a bit late as it was a deliberate attack from me.

I packed the vehicle some meters away from the ditch and came down from the car. My face had suddenly changed into a very sorry man's face.

''Oh, my Gawd'' I said as I brought out my towel handkerchief and brushed down the dirty water on Stella's Grey gown

''Madam Sorry oh, it was an accident'' I said as I looked her in the face with that fixed sorry face.
She stood there looking at me like I had just poured the water on her ego instead of her Parish Cloths. They had contributed money and bought the cloths which had the Bishop Okogie's Image on it.

It was obvious that the entire Catholic Women Organisation (CWO) of the Parish were required to wear the uniform on that very Sunday. However, Madam Landlady's own uniform had just been ruined by thick dirty waters lying on the road for several days.

People had gathered there and was looking at them. Some of them were telling them sorry and reminding them that it was just an accident.
Some were busy saying that I must have taken alcohol that morning. A lot of people had stopped to sympathize with them.
I was sure madam knew that it was a deliberate act but I didn't care.

Stella and her sister were just victims of circumstances and if I had chosen to target their mother alone, I may not have gotten the chance.

Since madam Landlady wanted to play the game of dirty waters with me, it was left for the gods to determine who the winner was.

Stella had gotten angry with me. Her own cloths had been ruined. She was looking at me unbelievably. She didn't believe what had just happened.
The other daughter of Madam Landlady's cloths had also been ruined. That one was crying but I didn't care. I didn't even pity Stella. I only concentrated my mind on Madam Landlady. I had gotten my revenge at last.

I stood there as they all turned back and faced the way back home.

''Madam please let me drive you people home to change, I am sorry for what happened'' I had said.

None of them even looked at me... They just walked slowly and shamefully back home.. I waited to make sure they were out of sight, then I turned my car around and drove to the Badagry expressway where I washed my car.

I didn't like what I did to Madam Landlady, but my hands were tied.
I just wanted her to know that if I ever got the chance to betray her, I would.
That If the opportunity came to pay her back with dirty water, I would take it.

''I am a hustler and a fighter. I believe in the eye-for-an-eye business. I don't believe in turning the other cheek like we were all told when we were kids. If you kill my dog, you better hide your cat''

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2013
Judgement time as usual.. I understand someone left the thread because she thought my life was all about saving Jennifer and the rest of the World.

Nooo madamoiseile, It doesnt work that way all the time.

20 comments on Madam Landlady's revenge and we move on...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2013
I have something to read everyday with zuby on nl.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2013
Payback is a 'beach'. . . Play wif its sands.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.