Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? (7777 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Cjmyka(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
gift53: Praise n worship session al d way...My God! dat session takes me to heaven i swear
Me too
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
PRAISEs and Testimony sessions oooooo
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Paschal007: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Worship. And that time we recite the Lord's grace. You know its time to go home. cool
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Djtm(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
fabregas04: The hour of d word Is d most importnt, but my favourite is while singing frm d HYMN(CAC hymn), I can't afford to miss any of the 3 hymns per service. Another interesting session is d sunday schl session.

3 hymns? Jeez!!!!
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by switch47(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
the worship itself
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Danhumprey: 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: I love Sunday School.. Sometimes i leave Church after Sunday School.

#U know what makes front page on Sunday abi! Carry on.
Na wa for you o,hotnaijababe. How you take know say I know what make front page on Sunday?
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by FECOSON: 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
Br3nd4:

Me t00..

My favourite part is when the kyrie and Gloria is being sung..

I feel like I'm in heaven then.. smiley

especially in latin

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
FECOSON:

especially in latin

Thank you!..

I just love it..

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by kalufelix(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
The word!
And am on ma way home
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Lol..u said it yourself. Last week, remember. Oya make Fp jor! Do you guys get paid btw? Or u do it for fame?

# What church do you attend?

Lmao grin
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
Communion smiley
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Policewoman(f): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
HOLY COMMUNION.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Omen100(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
The closing prayers after being in service for almost 6hours.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by dolphinife: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
;DAs an anglican, during holy communion, when the priest would says let's give ourselves a sign of peace.....I will make sure I hug everything huggable especially all those girls wey dey form ajebutter... grin grin
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
When I hear "let's share the grace in fellowship," I kinda have mini orgasms. Sharing the grace, that has to be my favourite part of the service.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by ice234: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
The angelic voice of the choristers.
The praise and worship. The hymn.... I love the Anglican church
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Ihengote: 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
I ENJOY ALL ASPECT OF MASS.......

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
"Go in peace and serve the Lord". Music to my ears.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by mesther96(f): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
firstolalekan: Asalamualekum waramotolahi kiss Asalamualekum waramotolahi
wat is dz one saying must u comment

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by klasiknonie(f): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunday School, Prayers, Praise nd Worship, The Word, etc. I enjoy evry moment in His presence.

I LOVE SUNDAY SERVICE!
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Mrsprof(f): 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
The Testimony time...
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Ebeanoson(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
The truth is that I love all aspects of Christian's Church Service/Fellowship. However, the aspects that I wouldn't want to miss in any Church service are Sermon and Intercessory Prayer sessions. These two sessions facilitates all other sessions.The truth is that I love all aspects of Christian's Church Service/Fellowship. However, the aspects that I wouldn't want to miss in any Church service are Sermon and Intercessory Prayer sessions. These two sessions facilitates all other sessions.The truth is that I love all aspects of Christian's Church Service/Fellowship. However, the aspects that I wouldn't want to miss in any Church service are Sermon and Intercessory Prayer sessions. These two sessions facilitates all other sessions.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nakairogold(f): 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mostly d worship session,it takes me outta ds world dat moment I'm worshippn him(God) in d beauty of his holiness.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by GENTLETEE(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Praise and worship.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Otses(f): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
Praise and worship session, it opens up my spirit and prepares me for the full service.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sermon, Consecration and communion
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by ksam(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
In Mass i love the part where the priest chant in Latin during communion time...
But in service i love the praise and worship part...
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Which is your favourite part of Worship service? Is it the praise and worship session? Or the sermon session? Or the offering time?

Mine is the praise and worship session. That session is so wonderful.

Let's hear yours.

MINE IS THE BENEDICTION SIGNALING END OF SERVICE
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
Gistben: Offering time, blessing time
U MUST B A PASTOR undecided
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
The End grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am Not Voting For President Obama / God's Love Might Not Always Be Pleasurable. See Why / The Bermuda Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.