Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? (7709 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Section Of The Sunday Worship Service You Like Most In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by LEXYCOM: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Offering time and tithing time
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by not2long(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
The benediction
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by folaked(f): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] grin as an MFM member,i love every part of d service kpata kpata! Most expecially wen i am conductin praise and worship,it gives me d oportunity to stand b4 d church and testify to d goodness of God in my life thru. Singing a heart felt praise and worship. OH I LOVE GOD so much!!!
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by hardon1(m): 3:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
FECOSON:

especially in latin

GLORIA, CREED and OUR FATHER for latin mass dey sweet sha,e go just be like say you dey heven. I also love the thanksgiving session sha when the babes go dey dance dey shake nyash and bobby. sometimes i use the period to select and target a potential toast, then wait eagerly for the priest to say " go in peace the mass is ended"
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Praise and worship..I loVe dancing oooo..
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by TerryCarr(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Greatlydia(f): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
prayer section
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by creativemusic: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
Worship and Message grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Lawrence14: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
every part of church service.some times praise n worship some times the word some times tithes some times taking of d Holy Communion.as d spirit leads
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Danhumprey: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Lol..u said it yourself. Last week, remember. Oya make Fp jor! Do you guys get paid btw? Or u do it for fame?

# What church do you attend?
Wow! So u have been tracking me?
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2013

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Danhumprey: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Lol..not tracking you oh, just chanced upon your comment.

#Anyway, see you next week on FP again.. God bless you brother..You love FP sha!
Lmao. Don't u like front page? And by d way,you didn't told me which church u attend.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by kepsi123(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sermon sermon sermon[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Msgamble: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
Well,it is SUNDAY SCHOOL,where u learn more spiritual n ask question it will be answered by the teacher(u can't asked question while pastor is preaching)..hapi sunday bro
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
sunday school/praise and worship and the word
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by esn1(f): 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Consecration of the Holy Eucharist. I also love the homily. Proud Catholic.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Liskate(f): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mine is the liturgy of the word and holy eucharist.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by karpentar: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
During loud congregational prayers. It sounds as if rain is falling and puts me to deep sleep.

Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by hypheee(m): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
na d Recessional Hymn ooo
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Syenite(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2013
Choir Ministration.
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by lizziehajiz(f): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2013
worship part
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by Ememinyang2(f): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Praiz n worship o
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by mercurie(f): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
My favourite sections are
1)When the psalms is chanted. 2)communion administration as prayer of humble access is said.
3)Ablution time as the priest stands and raises his hands towards the congregation and says, 'may d peace of God which passeth all human understanding keep ur hearts and minds in d knowledge of Christ 2ru Jesus Christ our Lord Amen'
Re: Which Is Your Favorite Part Of Worship Service? by princesa(f): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
I enjoy Worship, especially when an anointed Dominion City Angel leads it.

pure heavencheesy

Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} / What's Always Taking You Back To Sin? / Agnostics,atheists And Others Religion. Pleased Read!!!