Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

GOD DOSE EXIST!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / GOD DOSE EXIST!! (2795 Views)

If Man Evolved From Monkeys Why Do Monkeys Still Exist? / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Do Aliens and Vampires Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
wiegraf:
Oh no, pls, don't mind me. By all means, continue irradiating Uyiredian logic. It seems more toxic than even nuclear fallout. What's next?
1 + 1 = 2
therefore, '+' is a number?

You sure have a lot of names in these parts. I just learnt you are also a non-deserving-of-crumbs dog tongue

grin
Lol
You guys are a riot.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I'll reply the question via PM. Messrs Faff-a-bout and NoProphecy are dogs deserving of crumbs.

Ok, am looking forward to receiving that PM smiley
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
wiegraf:

Oh no, pls, don't mind me. By all means, continue irradiating Uyiredian logic. It seems more toxic than even nuclear fallout. What's next?

For now, I will. You are on my blacklist. Nuclear fallouts, hmmn. Let's say the challenge it poses makes people think - except you, of course.

wiegraf:
1 + 1 = 2

Someone just learnt arithmetic today.

wiegraf:
therefore, '+' is a number?

Your conclusion sir. Your conclusion.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by wiegraf: 10:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
NL member:

You sure have a lot of names in these parts. I just learnt you are also a non-deserving-of-crumbs dog tongue

grin
Lol
You guys are a riot.

You misunderstand. Those are terms of endearment smiley
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
NL member:

Ok, am looking forward to receiving that PM smiley

I can't PM you. It only works for those who wrote their e-mail info in their profile details. Check my profile, message me and I'll reply, that is, if you are interested.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2013
wiegraf:

You misunderstand. Those are terms of endearment smiley
grin
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 28, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I can't PM you. It only works for those who wrote their e-mail info in their profile details. Check my profile, message me and I'll reply, that is, if you are interested.
I have replied your email
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by NoProphecy: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I'll reply the question via PM. Messrs Faff-a-bout and NoProphecy are dogs deserving of crumbs.
I'd rather not have crumbs from ignorant, lying hypocrites. Asking for evidence when you know that you will never accept anything is dishonest. Resorting to name calling shows how noble you are. Keep your nonsense a secret. I will flush an empty PM down the toilet with today's breakfast - It will be 1000% more profound and valuable than anything you are mentally capable of coming up with.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by UyiIredia(m): 5:02am On Jun 28, 2013
^^^ I didn't ask for evidence, you asked to be 'shown the light'. Any lil' Scooby has got his snack. Run along.
Re: GOD DOSE EXIST!! by NoProphecy: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2013
Uyi Iredia: ^^^ I didn't ask for evidence, you asked to be 'shown the light'. Any lil' Scooby has got his snack. Run along.
Oh. OK. I guess I can expect the snack via PM?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Question For Sciencewatch? / Why Do People Believe In God Even Without Evidence? / Christians Who Reduce Their Age For Job's Sake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.