Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,843 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? (22964 Views)

Brazil Vs Spain - Confederations Cup Final (3 - 0) On 30th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (6 - 1) On 17th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? by binhozie(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2013
I remember vividly emenike missing 2 glaring chances against guinea.pips around me were screaming who is dis "useless player"we missed out on afcon 2012 a year and 4 months we won d afcon highest goal scorer.today his afcon highest goal scorer sure eagles starter.brown ideye is a good player time will bring out d best in him watch his first touch his final pass dat led to goals against zambia,mexico pen and mikels goal against uruguay.if u have a good eye ul no his a very good striker,his forged a brilliant partnership with emenike and dey both play better togeda.so we planning on destroying dat.how can u pair emenike with any of this eneramo anichebe ezekiel ujah akpala deir all point men number 9 and u no emenike is ur best 9 so dat tell me he can play on d right.only kalu uche can be used to replace ideye in dat team ideye is very much a useful squad member.on Gambo his goal against cotedivoire should get as much publicity as his miss against spain it was exquisite his alround play in dat match was brilliant too he might not be ripe for a starting berth buh he is a good fringe player for now
Re: Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? by Kgdavid(m): 11:30pm On Jul 14, 2013
i honestly think that in order to secure our defense ryt now we need to recall Joseph Enakahire urgently!
Re: Your Assessment Of Keshi's Team To The Confederations Cup? by LoveFootball1: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2013
6.5/ 10: I Think the team did very well. We just lacked quality in the finishing department.

Maybe he needs to find a way to integrate the more established strikers to the team... But at the same time if the big names are not ready to put their egos aside, he should stick to what he has. All in all good job Keshi.

Mean While Remember to Check Out "Love Football" Nigeria's First Online Fantasy Football League
August Kick Off

Check us out at www.lovefootballfc.com
Follow us on Twitter @lovefootballfc
Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveFootballFCTV?feature=watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA: FIFA U20 World Cup, Monday 27 May 2019 / Chelsea Considering Sending Charly Musonda On Loan After Instagram Controversy / Ogere, Siasia’s Mother Regains Freedom From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.