Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun (5121 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe / Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by lateef4me(m): 7:38am On Jun 26, 2013
Actually,Gbawe's brain has been configurd to lie and distort the truth whenever ACN issues are been discussed . We are not surprised . To Gbawe and likes,when Boko Haram strikes,it's the failure of GEJ and will quickly rush to NL to announce the news ,when power drops ,na GEJ ,but ACN na so so good news as if they are angels .

Tinubu just IMPOSED his daughter as iya loja to replace her grandmother who just died ,when the lady in question has never been a market woman ,but such news will not come from his likes ,Fashola's toll bridge,LASU school fees that range from 250K to 400K are all good news to him .....

I pity his likes cos the hottest part of hell are reserved for mens like him who distort the truth with big grammar all because of party affiliation ...

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by lateef4me(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Why is it that topic like this don't hit the front page ?
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by lateef4me(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2013
Is it because one of the mods is sympathetic to ACN ?

Well,God dey sha cos we can't hide the truth forever !
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Bensonite: 11:02am On Jun 26, 2013
Hon Gbawe as you are now fondly called,
You can see how destructive criticism hurts you so badly that you have desperately put up a strong fight against those your perceive as portraying a performing Gov Amosum in bad light. I will advice you also commend any performer when the evidence seems so overwhelming too irrespective of party or regional affiliation.
You are too quick to call people clannish or cretin because they differ in opinion but it will be nice to exercise more decorum.
Back to topic, in most states of the federation where free health care is announced for the elderly and children below 6, the greatest challenge has been implementation and compliance by the health practitioners themselves. My first hand observation is that they either hoard the drugs or make the process of registration too difficult by demanding for outrageous documents. Healthcare and other basic needs are far from been solved in this contraption called Nigeria.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by tosin2013: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
So what evil has gbawe done by showing pix to buttress his/her claims dat d gov is trying ? If he claimed without evidence u guys will still crucify for no evidence!

And where did he claim dat ACN govs are infallible saints?! Yes dey av their faults but dey remain far beta than d jegudujera pdp folks at least in d SW n I dare say d country at large!

D OP and other gej apologists keep trying to show can as bad as pdp in terms of perfomance which is a big fallacy!

If u say ACN guys overhype their acheivements den d pdp guys shd do same! Dat is if dey av anything to hype!!!!

I am health professional and I can tell u dat no govt in naija today yet gives free qualitative healthcare. Yes dey av not reached there but d govts of sw are moving forward unlike d backward pdp theives!
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by talktimi(m): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
tosin2013: So what evil has gbawe done by showing pix to buttress his/her claims dat d gov is trying ? If he claimed without evidence u guys will still crucify for no evidence!

And where did he claim dat ACN govs are infallible saints?! Yes dey av their faults but dey remain far beta than d jegudujera pdp folks at least in d SW n I dare say d country at large!

D OP and other gej apologists keep trying to show can as bad as pdp in terms of perfomance which is a big fallacy!

If u say ACN guys overhype their acheivements den d pdp guys shd do same! Dat is if dey av anything to hype!!!!

I am health professional and I can tell u dat no govt in naija today yet gives free qualitative healthcare. Yes dey av not reached there but d govts of sw are moving forward unlike d backward pdp theives!
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by talktimi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
tosin2013: So what evil has gbawe done by showing pix to buttress his/her claims dat d gov is trying ? If he claimed without evidence u guys will still crucify for no evidence!

it will be better if you travel outside your enclave regularly before you make comments & also try to read posts well before you comment on them. This will enable you to have unbiased views of issues posted. Ogun state doctors made a claim, should we then say the entire doctors in Ogun state are liars ? Pls use valid arguments because the governor said there shall be free healthcare for the aged and little kids below 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Total Revenue Generate By Key AGENCIES IN NIGERIA In 2014 / BREAKING NEWS (photo) / Chief Justice Of Nigeria And Attorney General....who Is More Powerful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.