Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun (5122 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / Tell Gov.wike,that My Mother Has Told Me What His Mother Told Him -magnus Abe / Pay Our Six Months' Salary, Doctors Tell Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Gbawe.

Kudos to you for educating these illiterates

The facebook picture links can you embedd them in the image icon and remove the "s" from "https"

e.g

Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Gbawe:

The Ogun State citizens who are seeing renovated health centres and brand new ones been built don't care about hate-filled lost souls. like you.

The good standard of work they are seeing and enjoying in every facet you tribalistic twits say is only in Akwa Ibom is there for all to see such as that below. At the end of the day hateful elements like you know what is really eating away at your soul.
[img]
http://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/969184_617544924922208_929852056_n.jpg[/img]

Gbawe: https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/395306_621160414560659_1800256601_n.jpg
The Executive Governor of Ogun State Senator Ibikunle Amosun fca, members of the State Exco, the paramount ruler of Yewaland, traditional rulers and the good people of Aiyetoro and Ogun State during the project inspection tour that started yesterday 4/06/2013. God bless Ogun State.

27/05/2013: Update on the Ilara section of the 100km Ilara - Ilase road. Laying of asphalt continued yesterday. Quality at its peak. Ogun Standard. God bless Ogun State.

The ongoing construction of the Abiola way - Asero Junction 6 lane road. Quality it's peak. Ogun State. God bless Ogun State.

The Ilara phase of the 100km Ilara - Ijoun - Eggua - Oja Odan - Ilase road cutting across 4 local government areas namely Yewa South, Imeko Afon, Yewa North and Ipokia is almost ready.... God bless Ogun State.

His Excellency Senator Ibikunle Amosun's inspection to the ongoing construction of the 25km Ilisan - Agoiwoye road with the construction of two new bridges. God bless Ogun State.

His Excellency Senator Ibikunle Amosun's inspection to the ongoing construction of the two flyover bridges in Lagos garage and over the express in Ijebuode. God bless Ogun State.

His Excellency Senator Ibikunle Amosun's inspection to the ongoing construction of the express road to Oba Erinwole road with a flyover in Sagamu. God bless Ogun State.

His Excellency Senator Ibikunle Amosun fca yesterday at the inspection of the ongoing Aiyetoro - Idagba - Olodo 10km 6 lane road in Ogun West Senatorial District. God bless Ogun State.

His Excellency Senator Ibikunle Amosun fca yesterday at the inspection of the ongoing construction of the 100km Ilara - Ilase road in Yewaland cutting across 4 local government areas. God bless Ogun State.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
olivertwist:

If Hon. Gbawe is a 'cheap liar', then what are you, 'expensive liar', shey?

You these pee-poo sha. Anywayz angry

Don't mind these lost and hateful souls. When we chronicle the achievements of ACN Governors they say we are lying. When we go further to show pictures and the appreciative comments of real stakeholders and end users, they still continue to rant that others are "lying". What more proof does anyone need to see that these irritants to good Nairalanders are mentally 'damaged goods'? They cannot help themselves. Blind hatred of others that me , you and most normal folks will never understand has totally ruined their minds and perspective. Anyway, let me continue ojare. Below is the 'big one' everyone is excited about:

[size=14pt]OGUN SIGNS MOU ON LIGHT RAIL PROJECT
[/size]
Ogun State Government has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on light rail mass transit with the China Civil Engineering Construction Company that will link major cities in the state as well as boost its economy.

While signing the MOU in his Oke-Mosan Office in Abeokuta, Governor Ibikunle Amosun noted that there can be no development without putting the necessary infrastructures in place. He said “ We have been doing our best on roads but it is high time we paid attention to rail as well. We are starting the mass transit within Abeokuta metropolis. This will be extended to all our major towns including the Ado-Odo/Ota axis which will encompass all the border area with Lagos”.

“Our first focus is intra city rail mass transit, thereafter we will embark on linking the cities together. Within the next couple of years, you will begin to see the results of what we are trying to do to improve transportation of goods and services”,he said.

Governor Amosun said it was imperative to boost transportation in the state since the state population is projected to rise significantly over the next couple of years.

In his remarks the Managing Director of China Civil Engineering Construction Company, Mr. Cao Bao Gang applauded the Senator Ibikunle Amosun-led administration for its developmental vision for the state, pointing out that, ’’ the project on completion will enhance the transportation system and contribute to the economic development of the Gateway State.’’

He assured that the highest quality will be deployed in the implementation of the project adding that ‘’it will provide jobs for residents and help the unskilled ones to gain adequate knowledge through training and involvement in the whole process.

The signing of the MOU was witnessed by top government functionaries including the Secretary to the State Government, Barrister Taiwo Adeoluwa, Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Mrs. Abimbola Akeredolu, Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, Otunba Bimbo Ashiru, Commissioner for Information and Strategy, Alhaji Yusuph Olaniyonu as well as the Chinese Consul-General, Liu Xian Fa, among others.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Garrithe1st: 7:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Good job Dayo

cheesy
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
dayokanu: Gbawe.

Kudos to you for education these illiterates

The facebook picture links can you embedd them in the image icon and remove the "s" from "https"

Thanks Dayo. I just assumed the images were rights-protected. This are the revelations of the reality this haters on Nairaland are terrified about. They know that ACN administrators are delivering the goods.

How can they continue to sell their "Tinubu is evil and taking all the money" and "ACN and PDP are the same" deceit if not by lying blatantly while hoping the penchant of most Nairalanders for ignorance will enable their lies to be accepted as the truth? Hateful clowns.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2013

The good people of Ilara - Ijoun - Ojaodan - eggua - ilase warmly received His Excellency SIA even at night. They were so happy with the ongoing infrastructural development in that axis. The pic also shows the 20km stretch of the road that is ready for granite/cement base and asphalt. Its Ogun Standard. God bless Ogun State

This is the Ilugun Mokola bridge that collapsed after years of neglect….. its being reconstructed into a dual carriage type. God bless Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2013

Work in progress.... Ilo Awela road in Ota. Ogun Standard. God bless Ogun State.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Reforestation efforts and comment from a real stakeholder not the hate-filled carck-addicted nuisance who disturb good nairaland daily with their smorgasbord of lies against administrators who are delivering.

In line with the Senator Ibikunle Amosun led administration's plan to engage in aggressive reforestation of the state forest reserves which had been depleted over the years, the ministry of forestry has started the process of reforestation with thousands of different species of trees like melina, mahogany, thick and many more already growing in the nursery which will soon be ready for planting. This will effectively revive the dying forest reserves across the state and generate massive revenue for the state. God bless Ogun State.

Nureni Amusa The gud pple of our great state are highly excited with SIA's purposeful governance. Ride on SIA. God bless Ogun State. God bless Nigeria.
13 March at 00:51
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Medical equipment ordered to supply the new centres being built and those renovated. One disgruntled Doctor cannot sit somewhere and dismiss real and tangible efforts. We all know , after many years of neglect and decay, that there is a lot to be done in the health sector. Yet Amosun is trying to address every deficiency and genuine critics should seek to engage him and his government objectively so all hands can join to move the State forward.

2-3 weeks ago, I updated a status concerning the expected hospital equipments which the SIA led administration had ordered to boost the Ogun State health sector and I promised to upload pictures when they arrive Nigeria.... . The equipments include :

* Mammogram Machines

* Anaesthetic Machines

* Dental Equipments

* X - Ray Machines

* Surgery Instruments

* Operating Room Equipments

* Delivery Room Beds
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by enyice(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
And finally, you guys have succeeded in derailing the thread from "NO FREE HEALTH CARE SERVICES IN OGUN STATE'' to "THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF GOV. AMOSUN IN OGUN STATE".

I havent been to ogun state post- Gbenga Daniel's administration but judging from the media's commentaries, there's indeed been an improvement.

While the governor promised free healthcare services to toddlers and the aged, i dont know if its bn implemented.

Premium times as usual might have chosen that title to heat up the polity as am compelled to believe that NMA's aim was to draw the govt's attention to some of the medical facilities lacking in the hospitals and further clear the notion about free healthcare services so that those needing the services wouldnt come with empty hands.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
More efforts of Amosun revealed with comments from real stakeholders.

This is another road construction that has started that will link Akute- Ajuwon to Iju Ishaga in Lagos State. Construction of drainage on both side in progress and laying of asphalt will follow. God bless Ogun State

w 4 more comments

Adebajo Olusegun Olawale Infact witout missing word, SIA is Ogun State messiar
27 February at 06:05 · 1

Ogundeji Oluwaseyi good work,good thinkin,but dont lay emphancy on road only,we want u go to electricity also,we are sufferin 4 transformer in abeokuta north,olorunda ward 13 specifically,pls do it on time,GOD bless ogun,GOD bless amosun
27 February at 10:32

Olaonipekun Atanda Abiodun Thank you sir ibikunle amosun
28 February at 10:34

Olatunbi Lukmon sia carry go
28 February at 11:14

Olatunbi Lukmon amosun ride on
28 February at 11:17

Ustadh Alli Izqeel Adeniji Thank u sia,God bless you.
2 March at 14:56
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by duality(m): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Some folks have changed the trajectory of this thread. Giving us links and pictures that have nothing to do with the topic. Please stop this nonsense. we can't solve the problems of Nigeria like this. An Issue form an ACN controlled state is raised rather than address the issues and keep the govt on their toes. some folks are diverting and spoiling this whole thing.

So If Amosun misbehaves we should not tell him because he is in ACN; yet we bombard PDP and the president daily. This thing no sweet me at all. especially since I know that ALL politicians think alike irrespective of the party they belong

Gbewe and Co should stop this nonsense please. angry

Mods, Please delete any reply and pictures that have nothing to do with the topic; so when the governor sees this topic this night, he'll know people are serious.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
enyice: And finally, you guys have succeeded in derailing the thread from "NO FREE HEALTH CARE SERVICES IN OGUN STATE'' to "THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF GOV. AMOSUN IN OGUN STATE".

I havent been to ogun state post- Gbenga Daniel's administration but judging from the media's commentaries, there's indeed been an improvement.

While the governor promised free healthcare services to toddlers and the aged, i dont know if its bn implemented.

Premium times as usual might have chosen that title to heat up the polity as am compelled to believe that NMA's aim was to draw the govt's attention to some of the medical facilities lacking in the hospitals and further clear the notion about free healthcare services so that those needing the services wouldnt come with empty hands.

There is no derailment of the thread. We all know the OP and his purpose. He seeks lies to sell against ACN-led states. I simply sought to show that Amosun's effort is such in the health sector that only a liar can seek to deceive the public as if the man is doing nothing in the health sector when he has actually anchored his reform on a very expensive yet comprehensive approach that other have never attempted. Did you not see the renovations of existing health centres and the model health centre (showed below) that we won't hear about in submissions seeking to present Amosun as having done nothing in the healthcare sector?

Health in Ogunstate: One of the ongoing 9 secondary health care centers being constructed by the Ogunstate govt in each of the 9 federal constituencies.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
duality: Some folks have changed the trajectory of this thread. Giving us links and pictures that have nothing to do with the topic. Please stop this nonsense. we can't solve the problems of Nigeria like this. An Issue form an ACN controlled state is raised rather than address the issues and keep the govt on their toes. some folks are diverting and spoiling this whole thing.

So If Amosun misbehaves we should not tell him because he is in ACN; yet we bombard PDP and the president daily. This thing no sweet me at all. especially since I know that ALL politicians think alike irrespective of the party they belong

Gbewe and Co should stop this nonsense please. angry

Mods, Please delete any reply and pictures that have nothing to do with the topic; so when the governor sees this topic this night, he'll know people are serious.

I don't need to pay attention to a mischief-maker like you . Folks can look at your blindly anti-ACN mien revealed by your previous post to note why you are now angry and foaming at the mouth over what is being revealed. Please spare us your nauseating pretence of innocent 'objective victim' who is here to level "Fair criticism".

You are not at all different to the OP in being consumed with an obsession to lie against ACN administrators here because of your clannish worship of GEJ and all he is associated with i.e PDP, Abati, et al. This is why you are very uncomfortable with what is being revealed here when you should have the decency, instead of pretending to be an objective critic, to own what your own post show you are. I.e a rabid hater of anyone not on GEJ's side.

Hug a transformer dude if you are not happy. If it were dilapidated schools shown you will be clapping and cheering like a member of an ALUU-type lynch-mob. Dude, bounce and get out of my face. Your past posts show what you are. Spare us your noise of "derailment". You are only sad I ruined your 'hate Party'.

https://www.nairaland.com/duality/posts
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Garri the 1st: God bless Chief Gbawe f[b]or once again sending the hateful rodents to their rightful place..[/b]

cool

Oga mi Garri master, you are most welcomed. See as they now come out of the woodwork to hide behind "thread derailment" to mask their disappointment the thread has not become the hate-fest they hoped for. Whatever I do here, I don't derail threads and there is always method to Gbawe's mode of operation.

Let us go back to the first page. No one thought to give Amosun a chance so we can indeed inspect his record and effort in the health sector. Instead the haters flooded in for their Azonto-ALUU lynch mob Party of hate. Instructive also to note past post and discern what most of these set of posters do here and are known for. I decided to let several of them comment before I made things clear since I knew Amosun efforts in the health sector to know that this report is neither objective nor comprehensive.

When these hateful elements flooded in to insinuate that, based on what the article stated, Amosun and all ACN governors are propagandist what other method would be illustratively sufficient other than for me to first show Amosun's effort in the health sector, as I initially did, and then negate the lies Amosun and ACN administrators are "about propaganda all round"?

This is what these people wait for. One single thing they hope to then use to discredit everything. Sadly, there is now too much evidence to show what ACN Governors are doing for hateful liars to carry the day with their deception. This is what I am showing and now they want to cry, like cowards, about "derailment" whenit is now clear they wished to use this to discredit everything Amosun and his ACN compatriots have done. Hateful losers.

Go and scan their gleeful and hateful comment from the first page, against an administrator genuinely adjudged as delivering by his own people, to know what irredeemable haters these guys are. One wonders why some people are this wicked and malevolent. It is clear these hateful creatures wanted to use this unbalanced submission of the healthcare effort of Amosun to discredit ACN administrators. They thought they had the perfect chance to get away with hateful deceit. Well, I am still around and hateful vultures need to beware. Look at the non-stakeholder Party of hate that I disrupted. Why won't they be mad, when I have crashed their hate Party, to the extent one of the clowns registered a new ID with which he used to state he knows me personally. As if I would have anything to do with these losers and haters in real life.

FSU wrote:
Buhahahah! Bunch of lying governors. Now we know from where Eko Ile, Gbawe, Dayokanu and other paid ACN pundits learned how to lie. Apparently, the doctors are too smart to fall for the ACN gimmick

donchris999 wrote:
One thing is sure, by the time all the ACN governors give Tinubu all their monthly allocations till 2015 PDP will look like a saint, but, then it will be late for the southwest. UP ACN! UP TINUBU! Tinubu must be richer than dangote by fire by force. Hahahahaha

Stebell wrote:
I tell yu PDP is better than ur AC N, CPC put together.

Gen. Specific wrote:
ACN is full of pathological liars.

Whenever I hear ACN, I think of Lai Mohammed.

amarilo wrote:
That doctor must be an Igbo hater or a PDP agent. What is name again?

Gramci wrote:
Breeze never blow and ... don open

homesteady wrote:
Chai!! This politics section is becoming sweeter and sweeter everyday!! We are beginning to see more things about APC!!
After all, its not only PDP that has bad sides!!
BTW, when was the last time a PDP governor lied about developments in his state??

talktimi wrote:
GEJ is at fault + the health facilities in Ogun state are over stretched by the millions of igbo people flocking into the state everyday. *whistlin*
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by olivertwist: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Gbawe: Medical equipment ordered to supply the new centres being built and those renovated. One disgruntled Doctor cannot sit somewhere and dismiss real and tangible efforts. We all know , after many years of neglect and decay, that there is a lot to be done in the health sector. Yet Amosun is trying to address every deficiency and genuine critics should seek to engage him and his government objectively so all hands can join to move the State forward.

2-3 weeks ago, I updated a status concerning the expected hospital equipments which the SIA led administration had ordered to boost the Ogun State health sector and I promised to upload pictures when they arrive Nigeria.... . The equipments include :

* Mammogram Machines

* Anaesthetic Machines

* Dental Equipments

* X - Ray Machines

* Surgery Instruments

* Operating Room Equipments

* Delivery Room Beds

End of Story. Case closed.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by olivertwist: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
With the way these new progressive SW governors are going with their developmental plans, I can only imagine what the SW region will look like by the time they finished their 8-year terms. May God continue to be with them as they continue to think of the people before themselves. This is what development is all about. Pls keep it up.

Thanks Hon. Gbawe for a job well done. Thank you bad belle people too coz without you, I wouldn't have seen these informative pics. Thank you all.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
olivertwist: With the way these new progressive SW governors are going with their developmental plans, I can only imagine what the SW region will look like by the time they finished their 8-year terms. May God continue to be with them as they continue to think of the people before themselves. This is what development is all about. Pls keep it up.

Thanks Hon. Gbawe for a job well done. Thank you bad belle people too coz without you, I wouldn't have seen these informative pics. Thank you all.

You are most welcomed my good man. I have never stated that ACN administrators are angels. My posts here validates this. All I ask objective Nigerians to note is the real, delivered and proven effort of ACN administrators, despite controlling only a few States, that show they offer, without any doubt, very substantial improvement on what obtained before they came on board. That is what politics is entirely about. Making dispassionate choices and decisions based only on what those seeking your votes actually have delivered and proven they can do.

Nigerians, when they evolve enough to attain the requisite sophistication, will know it is all about embracing those who offer you a better deal, wherever they are from, instead of cutting your nose to spite your face because you are tribalisitic, clannish, racist, sectionally jingoistic, xenophobic, generally prejudiced and unfairly judgemental.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
FSU: Buhahahah! Bunch of lying governors. Now we know from where Eko Ile, Gbawe, Dayokanu and other paid ACN pundits learned how to lie. Apparently, the doctors are too smart to fall for the ACN gimmick
My dear, u ve never seen anything for dis we country o! Come to abia state and meet d father of all liars... d kin lie way abia govnor and his cohorts dey lie nko dat one na no go area.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
FSU: Buhahahah! Bunch of lying governors. Now we know from where Eko Ile, Gbawe, Dayokanu and other paid ACN pundits learned how to lie. Apparently, the doctors are too smart to fall for the ACN gimmick
My dear, u ve never seen anything for dis we country o! Come to abia state and meet d father of all liars... d kin lie way abia govnor and his cohorts dey lie especialy for radio and social networks nko? dat one na no go area o.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Garrithe1st: 3:05am On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe: Oga mi Garri master, you are most welcomed. See as they now come out of the woodwork to hide behind "thread derailment" to mask their disappointment the thread has not become the hate-fest they hoped for. Whatever I do here, I don't derail threads and there is always method to Gbawe's mode of operation.

Let us go back to the first page. No one thought to give Amosun a chance so we can indeed inspect his record and effort in the health sector. Instead the haters flooded in for their Azonto-ALUU lynch mob Party of hate. Instructive also to note past post and discern what most of these set of posters do here and are known for. I decided to let several of them comment before I made things clear since I knew Amosun efforts in the health sector to know that this report is neither objective nor comprehensive.

When these hateful elements flooded in to insinuate that, based on what the article stated, Amosun and all ACN governors are propagandist what other method would be illustratively sufficient other than for me to first show Amosun's effort in the health sector, as I initially did, and then negate the lies Amosun and ACN administrators are "about propaganda all round"?

This is what these people wait for. One single thing they hope to then use to discredit everything. Sadly, there is now too much evidence to show what ACN Governors are doing for hateful liars to carry the day with their deception. This is what I am showing and now they want to cry, like cowards, about "derailment" whenit is now clear they wished to use this to discredit everything Amosun and his ACN compatriots have done. Hateful losers.

Go and scan their gleeful and hateful comment from the first page, against an administrator genuinely adjudged as delivering by his own people, to know what irredeemable haters these guys are. One wonders why some people are this wicked and malevolent. It is clear these hateful creatures wanted to use this unbalanced submission of the healthcare effort of Amosun to discredit ACN administrators. They thought they had the perfect chance to get away with hateful deceit. Well, I am still around and hateful vultures need to beware. Look at the non-stakeholder Party of hate that I disrupted. Why won't they be mad, when I have crashed their hate Party, to the extent one of the clowns registered a new ID with which he used to state he knows me personally. As if I would have anything to do with these losers and haters in real life.

The most annoying part is that while these folks remain fixated on SW administrators who represent a remarkable improvement over previous administrations, their own states are being run aground by visionless and mediocre administrators.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by tsomething: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

The Ogun State citizens who are seeing renovated health centres and brand new ones been built don't care about hate-filled lost souls. like you.

The good standard of work they are seeing and enjoying in every facet you tribalistic twits say is only in Akwa Ibom is there for all to see such as that below. At the end of the day hateful elements like you know what is really eating away at your soul.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/969184_617544924922208_929852056_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379619_615758745100826_124927178_n.jpg

Never believe you were this stupid . we talking about the free health care which your scam governor promised her citizens and you posted links to the construction of streets by a quack contractor. Even my street which was constructed by LG chairman is of far better quality , yet you have the effontry to question Akpabio's development strides.

Next time your governor completes any street ( which you people there count as road) please don't disgrace him by posting the pictures here where people like Akwa Ibomites know what roads should look like .
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2013
t-something:

Never believe you were this stupid . we talking about the free health care which your scam governor promised her citizens and you posted links to the construction of streets by a quack contractor. Even my street which was constructed by LG chairman is of far better quality , yet you have the effontry to question Akpabio's development strides.

Next time your governor completes any street ( which you people there count as road) please don't disgrace him by posting the pictures here where people like Akwa Ibomites know what roads should look like .

Illiterate. As usual it is automatically about talking of Akwa Ibom when anything SW is mentioned. Is everyone from the SE/SS now from Akwa Ibom? In the desperation to always beef the SW and her administrators you insecure, clannish inferior-minded cretins no longer talk about anything other than Akwa Ibom. Pathetic clowns. As for the topic itself. I think folks are now far more educated about Amosun's efforts in the healthcare sector to know the article you ALUU cretins were dancing Azonto over is neither objective nor comprehensive.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by tsomething: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe: Picture of a brand new, high quality bridge delivered and followed by the comments of real stakeholder while a hateful liar tells us he is in Ogun "as we speak" and can see nothing. I think it is obvious why he will never see anything since even a f00l will know these pictures prove Amosun has been busy delivering and transforming.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/247300_507964085880293_1011698602_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/425908_507963342547034_1495496700_n.jpg

high quality bridge indeed! This dude is a damn comedian. lmfao
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by tsomething: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Illiterate. As usual it is automatically about talking of Akwa Ibom when anything SW is mentioned. Is everyone from the SE/SS now from Akwa Ibom? In the desperation to always beef the SW and her administrators you insecure, clannish inferior-minded cretins no longer talk about anything other than Akwa Ibom. Pathetic clowns. As for the topic itself. I think folks are now far more educated about Amosun's efforts in the healthcare sector to know the article you ALUU cretins were dancing Azonto over is neither objective nor comprehensive.

The topic of the thread is about the NMA Ogun state telling the world the governor was lying about the free health care which he promised the citizens and you have spent three pages posting pictures of various "world class" schools, "massive" road construction and "high quality" bridge .

Please stop being a fool! Stick to the topic and prove that the statement is false. Don't you realize you have been talking to only yourself and your colleagues in the office (ACN e-warriors) except for Eko Ile who on suspension for being unable to defend the Lagos schools.

hehehehehe
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2013
Garri the 1st:

The most annoying part is that while these folks remain fixated on SW administrators who represent a remarkable improvement over previous administrations, their own states are being run aground by visionless and mediocre administrators.

Don't mind these creatures of hate. They are so entrenched in blind hatred of others that they will do anything to satisfy this wicked mental problem . One of them even registered to lie he knows me personally only for his desperate co-travellers to rush in and 'like' his lies. It shows you these nuisance on Nairaland are 'herded' in hatred. They hate to see anyone make progress and only look forward to bad news about others. As you conclude, the tragedy is that the administrators of their own States and region are getting away with murder literally while they obsess about the SW 24/7. Scores of dead men wash up in a river, in what is likely evidence of state sanctioned summary execution, and you are here trying to taint Amosun with infamy when you should have enough on your own plate to worry about !!!!

It was like their cowardly oga who has now run away in shame i.e Beaf. We all know the wannabe never spoke about anything here that was not related to the SW. You would have though the punk was from the SW since he spoke about nothing else at all. Yet it turned out the 1d1ot and big coward was from Delta State!!! He even confessed to being too scared to talk about Delta politics because "everyone is armed". Imagine such patent cowardly wickedness and sheer evil. Rather than be fighting for your own State to be free of tyranny you are always stalking others who are moving in the right direction. Sickening. For me Nairaland has been an eye-opener that has made me realise how mentally disturbed many Nigerians are.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 8:53am On Jun 25, 2013
t-something:

The topic of the thread is about the NMA Ogun state telling the world the governor was lying about the free health care which he promised the citizens and you have spent three pages posting pictures of various "world class" schools, "massive" road construction and "high quality" bridge .

Please stop being a fool! Stick to the topic and prove that the statement is false. Don't you realize you have been talking to only yourself and your colleagues in the office (ACN e-warriors) except for Eko Ile who on suspension for being unable to defend the Lagos schools.

hehehehehe

Look, sad hater, there is nothing for you here. Don't you see all your co-travellers from the first page have all run away? It is obviously because everyone now has a better understanding of the efforts of Amosun in the health sector to know the original article was not objective or comprehensive.

Also, you are an olodo who has not 'tweaked' what is obvious. The complainant makes a big show of saying "free" healthcare is not really free. Let us analyse that statement. Free healthcare is only available for children under age 5 and elderly folks over age 70. These two groups will likely be 20% of the population or less. Clearly, this discredits the complainant and this is why your co-travellers in hate from page one have now all disappeared to include OP who has abandoned his own thread. This is Nigeria and there will always be ways for disgruntled and hateful elements to find 'dirt', imaginary or real, about others they dislike. Yet the facts will always dislodge mischief.
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by tsomething: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, sad hater, there is nothing for you here. Don't you see all your co-travellers from the first page have all run away? It is obviously because everyone now has a better understanding of the efforts of Amosun in the health sector to know the original article was not objective or comprehensive.

Also, you are an olodo who has not 'tweaked' what is obvious. The complainant makes a big show of saying "free" healthcare is not really free. Let us analyse that statement. Free healthcare is only available for children under age 5 and elderly folks over age 70. These two groups will likely be 20% of the population or less. Clearly, this discredits the complainant and this is why your co-travellers in hate from page one have now all disappeared to include OP who has abandoned his own thread. This is Nigeria and there will always be ways for disgruntled and hateful elements to find 'dirt', imaginary or real, about others they dislike. Yet the facts will always dislodge mischief.

English, maths and insults , and still no proof ! mschwee
people have deserted the thread and you think it's because they satisfied with your explanations ? Don't you feel they just bored watching your stupidity and hence decided to switch to something better .
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by Gbawe: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2013
t-something:

English, maths and insults , and still no proof ! mschwee
people have deserted the thread and you think it's because they satisfied with your explanations ? Don't you feel they just bored watching your stupidity and hence decided to switch to something better .

Another annoying cretin. Nairalanders can inspect your past post to see what you are obsessed with talking about. It will immediately be clear to them what you are. You never speak intelligently or originally here. Only merely consumed with jingoist and sectional talk - often in response to what others have said. Sad chap. Get a life.

I think when some of you talk, you do not not realise your utterance will be archived such that intelligent posters can quickly form an opinion about your persona here. Give up the fake show. You are not a friend of good governance. You are a clannish and hateful clown. Imagine, all your post are entirely sectional and devoted to stalking other Nairalanders or attempting to discredit Fashola. Not even a single intelligent or productive post from you. Never an opinion driven by your own free will. Almost everything you have submitted is a response quoting what others have said. You don't appear to have your own original opinion to contribute. Don't you realise how mentally unbalanced that makes you appear? Sad git.

https://www.nairaland.com/t-something/posts
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by tsomething: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Another annoying cretin. Nairalanders can inspect your past post to see what you are obsessed with talking about. It will immediately be clear to them what you are. You never speak intelligently or originally here. Only merely consumed with jingoist and sectional talk - often in response to what others have said. Sad chap. Get a life.

I think when some of you talk, you do not not realise your utterance will be archived such that intelligent posters can quickly form an opinion about your persona here. Give up the fake show. You are not a friend of good governance. You are a clannish and hateful clown. Imagine, all your post are entirely sectional and devoted to stalking other Nairalanders or attempting to discredit Fashola. Not even a single intelligent or productive post from you. Never an opinion driven by your own free will. Almost everything you have submitted is a response quoting what others have said. You don't appear to have your own original opinion to contribute. Don't you realise how mentally unbalanced that makes you appear? Sad git.

Typical of every ACN goon ! The run away from the issues raised to attack personalities.

I agree I am all the things you mentioned above and even worse, so now we are through with that can you now get back to the topic under discourse .

Prove the statement by NMA is false !!!!!!!
Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by tsomething: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2013
Gbawe:

Typical of every ACN goon ! The run away from the issues raised to attack personalities.

I agree I am all the things you mentioned above and even worse, so now we are through with that can you now get back to the topic under discourse .

Re: Don’t Lie, Ogun Has No Free Health Services, Doctors Tell Gov. Amosun by GenSpecific: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2013
t-something:

Since I have joined NL, I am yet to come across a similar sinister propaganda ploy by any political party that keeps spewing cheap lies like that of the ACN crew.
These same goons will turn around whenever they are confronted and accuse any one who criticizes their beloved governors and paymasters as PDP agents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Sidelines Yoruba In Key Appointments - Akande / Exclusive Interview: I'm Not Opposed To Muslim-Muslim Ticket--Buhari / Must Look A Photo Of How Rivers State Will Look In 8yrs Time Under Gov Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.