Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics (961 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Name 5major Excuses A Guy Uses To Postpone Marrying His Girlfriend / This Guy Uses More Chapstick Than I Do. It's Putting A Strain In Our Rlship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics by duke4ever: 6:07am On Jun 24, 2013
And you notice that ur girl kinda approves or excited about it by her comments on that guy's show, can we say she is not truly in love with her guy or cares less? Or is she just excited about publicity and pride thereof?
Comments please!
Re: When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics by BlackPeni5: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2013
B4 I comment further, I need to know if its your girlfriend you are talking about.
Re: When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics by duke4ever: 9:02am On Jun 24, 2013
Black Peni5: B4 I comment further, I need to know if its your girlfriend you are talking about.
Answering this question of yours will it change the fact the you have or don't have anything to say in this issue?
Re: When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics by duke4ever: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2013
69 views already? Is this issue that peculiar?
Re: When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics by Exponental(m): 9:23am On Jun 24, 2013
duke4ever: Answering this question of yours will it change the fact the you have or don't have anything to say in this issue?
there are so many things surrounding dat question and asking if she's ur gf will determine d nxt question to ask. So if nt ur gf, u may nt answer correctly.
Pple do dat on BB nowadays, so it depends.
Re: When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^ ...the guy could be her relative/friend/whoever.
I'm not a fan of BB and I've not used one before,[size=3pt]and can never use one[/size] so, I don't know what goes on there that much but I guess peeps use their friend's pictures as DP. They could just be friends and she probably sees nothing wrong with it.
Re: When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics by duke4ever: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2013
Exponental:
there are so many things surrounding dat question and asking if she's ur gf will determine d nxt question to ask. So if nt ur gf, u may nt answer correctly.
Pple do dat on BB nowadays, so it depends.
I think your are right. A close companion called and posed this question but I couldn't produce a satisfactory answer that's why you saw this. Good answer though
Re: When Another Guy Uses Your Girl's Pics As His FB Profile Pics by duke4ever: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2013
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ ^ ...the guy could be her relative/friend/whoever.
I'm not a fan of BB and I've not used one before,[size=3pt]and can never use one[/size] so, I don't know what goes on there that much but I guess peeps use their friend's pictures as DP. They could just be friends and she probably sees nothing wrong with it.
Really?

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Friends With Benefits / See The First Photos Of Annie & Tuface Idibia's New Baby Girl / Open Latter To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.