Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,841 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (264482 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Emperoh(m): 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nwanne,
I tap this ur spirit!! I tap into it big time!!!
This is grit! Die hard! No giving up!

Keep up bro

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
blank: Oga Spyder, i like the tiles you mentioned. What would it cost per sq metre versus how much long span aluminium would cost? Is the Gerard tiles a form of aluminium? Really interested.

Each sq. meter costs N5,000 according to the quote they gave me. Aluminium long span costs N1,150 per sq.meter, Gerard tiles is a roofing tile, more steel (stone coated) than aluminium. Gerard/Wichtech Roofing tiles is the English Premier league while aluminium long span is the Nigerian amateur league cheesy cheesy Na joke I dey joke o grin grin Before people like me that built our houses with aluminium will start to vex cheesy
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2013
Oga Spyder.. on another note.. I have been trying to obtain the price for the ceiling PVC you used
in your own house but I am not yet successful, I even emailed Innoson Group in Lagos to no avail.
Do you still remember how much you bought a piece or the bundle of 10.. and what colors do they come..
if you still remembered all this off your head. I was able to obtain the size in your thread.. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2013
Spyder: How much did finally pay for granite?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by plasgidy: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2013
super spyder you don do am again, congrat's we are watching with keen intrest with my 3d goggle. bravo
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
mufutau55: Oga Spyder.. on another note.. I have been trying to obtain the price for the ceiling PVC you used
in your own house but I am not yet successful, I even emailed Innoson Group in Lagos to no avail.
Do you still remember how much you bought a piece or the bundle of 10.. and what colors do they come..
if you still remembered all this off your head. I was able to obtain the size in your thread.. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

I think they sold me a bundle for N9,500 or so. (dealer outlet). Innoson will not agree to sell directly to unit end users like us, the least unit you can buy directly from Innoson is around N600k worth. Maybe they might want to sell to dealers only?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2013
spyder880:

I think they sold me a bundle for N9,500 or so. (dealer outlet). Innoson will not agree to sell directly to unit end users like us, the least unit you can buy directly from Innoson is around N600k worth. Maybe they might want to sell to dealers only?

OK. Thanks. I will try and obtain their dealer info from Lagos..
What color do they come in? Some of yours look like Silver and some like Green, is this right?.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
omonuan: Spyder: How much did finally pay for granite?

N200k for the well heaped double axle, with difficulty. Took almost 3 days and numerous arrangements before they brought it for me from the quarry.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2013
mufutau55:

OK. Thanks. I will try and obtain their dealer info from Lagos..
What color do they come in? Some of yours look like Silver and some like Green, is this right?.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

They have up to 12 different colors. I cant locate their product samples but may look for it later. Mine was a mixture of white/silver gray. I mixed it with another color in some rooms.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
spyder880:

They have up to 12 different colors. I cant locate their product samples but may look for it later. Mine was a mixture of white/silver gray. I mixed it with another color in some rooms.

Thank you. Please I will be very grateful if you can locate the color chart.. they don't have it on their web site.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2013
plasgidy: super spyder you don do am again, congrate we are watching with keen intrest plus my 3d goggle. bravo

Thank you my man.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2013
mufutau55:

Thank you. Please I will be very grateful if you can locate the color chart.. they don't have it on their web site.
Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau

Ok, thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Jussi(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2013
Congrats on completing this important milestone.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Chekitaut: 12:47am On Jul 31, 2013
Bravo...
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Overdee: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2013
spyder880: get closer.....

Lovely ...... I like the top matt
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2013
spyder880:

N200k for the well heaped double axle, with difficulty. Took almost 3 days and numerous arrangements before they brought it for me from the quarry.

What is the quantity? 20, 15 or 30 tons?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by chinosxl(m): 3:06am On Jul 31, 2013
Oga spyder, well done again. I guess this concludes the 3rd stage. We will be expecting the cost for this stage.

I'm also interested in knowing how much ton you got for the #200k granite. God bless you.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by blank(f): 4:10am On Jul 31, 2013
Thanks for the response. I had always wondered. Well done.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:14am On Jul 31, 2013
Jussi: Congrats on completing this important milestone.

Thank you Sir, how is everything?
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 5:22am On Jul 31, 2013
omonuan:

What is the quantity? 20, 15 or 30 tons?
chinosxl: Oga spyder, well done again. I guess this concludes the 3rd stage. We will be expecting the cost for this stage.

I'm also interested in knowing how much ton you got for the #200k granite. God bless you.

At a point the sizes of trucks on display and their carriage capacity became such a confusing issue to agree on between me and the truck owners/suppliers, so I changed style.

I pointed at a large truck (double axle) and wanted all my deliveries to be handled by the truck, priced around with different suppliers and later agreed on the least price obtainable for supplying me with the truck. The condition was that it must be full and hunched, and must be inspected by me before tipping. This was how we arrived at that price.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by megainvest: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2013
My spydee sense tingling cheesy

Great job man!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 7:59am On Jul 31, 2013
I am leaving PH this morning to return to Enugu for a break/waiting for the deck to cure for some days.

I am also using this opportunity to thank everybody who has made our stay in PH to be memorable, our Oga, the boys and the neighbors. We shall come back shortly to continue this house. Thank you everybody.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by megainvest: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2013
I wish you a safe journey and renewed vigor for the return leg.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by jam04(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2013
spyder880:

At a point the sizes of trucks on display and their carriage capacity became such a confusing issue to agree on between me and the truck owners/suppliers, so I changed style.

I pointed at a large truck (double axle) and wanted all my deliveries to be handled by the truck, priced around with different suppliers and later agreed on the least price obtainable for supplying me with the truck. The condition was that it must be full and hunched, and must be inspected by me before tipping. This was how we arrived at that price.

Huh..fair enough
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by brabus(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2013
Nice one my Oga by the side. Hopefully before your return, we'd have poured the slab of the Chateau.

Greet Enugu people for us o! 60 days delivery date on course.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by blank(f): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
spyder880:

Each sq. meter costs N5,000 according to the quote they gave me. Aluminium long span costs N1,150 per sq.meter, Gerard tiles is a roofing tile, more steel (stone coated) than aluminium. Gerard/Wichtech Roofing tiles is the English Premier league while aluminium long span is the Nigerian amateur league cheesy cheesy Na joke I dey joke o grin grin Before people like me that built our houses with aluminium will start to vex cheesy

Hopefully, by next year, the price would have come down.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2013
Reporting to class for learning
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2013
Well done!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by plasgidy: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2013
Fhemmmy: Reporting to class for learning

teacher have traveled and you ar coming for leson, too late sir wait till week end or next week

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
plasgidy: teacher have traveled and you ar coming for leson, too late sir wait till week end or next week

No wahala . . . Patience is a virtue!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
spyder880: I am leaving PH this morning to return to Enugu for a break/waiting for the deck to cure for some days.

I am also using this opportunity to thank everybody who has made our stay in PH to be memorable, our Oga, the boys and the neighbors. We shall come back shortly to continue this house. Thank you everybody.

Job well done Oga Spyder, and thanks for sharing all the ups and downs with us, your students. Good work.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Od31(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Very Good work Spyder! Well done! Wish you a wonderful time with your family!

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.