Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How Did Black People Become Black? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Black People Become Black? (32831 Views)

Jesus Is The Reason Why People Become Atheists / How Do People Become Atheists / Why Do People Become More Spiritual When They Are Poor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by OyO(m): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2008
An interesting question and even more interesting responces!

Please consider this we did not become black - we were created Black!

The original man of creation Adam was Black and perfect. He was set in the savanah, which today is called Africa.

The mystery of the Black pigment known as Melanin is a profound blessing confered on man.

All peoples sprung forth from this original template - as genetic research has confirmed all gene codes are in the Black mitochondrial DNA.

It is sad the gross ignorance displayed by many so called educated Nigerians. Sad but not surprising - considering that most educated Nigerians are mentally colonised people, who are as confused as the white people whose
academic conferments they esteem so highly.

Observe for instance that most responces to the question - Why were we made black- generate responces from Black people merely parroting what they have been told by white people. Consider it a sad situation when you have to go to another people who who have a low regard for you tell you who you are and where you came from!

There must be an internal (Spiritual and Mental )advancement before there can be an external, tangible external and manifested advancement.

If we don't know where we come from - we can't know where we are going.

Do we really know who we are? Ouside of the designations of white people?

Have you considered, even the very name Nigeria is a designation from white people.

That is why till today we consume much - but produce little.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by morpheus24: 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2008
[/quote][quote author=OyO link=topic=133599.msg2349765#msg2349765 date=1212944934]
An interesting question and even more interesting responces!

The original man of creation Adam was Black and perfect. He was set in the savanah, which today is called Africa.

The mystery of the Black pigment known as Melanin is a profound blessing confered on man.

All peoples sprung forth from this original template - as genetic research has confirmed all gene codes are in the Black mitochondrial DNA.

It is sad the gross ignorance displayed by many so called educated Nigerians. Sad but not surprising - considering that most educated Nigerians are mentally colonised people, who are as confused as the white people whose
academic conferments they esteem so highly.

Observe for instance that most responces to the question - Why were we made black- generate responces from Black people merely parroting what they have been told by white people. Consider it a sad situation when you have to go to another people who who have a low regard for you tell you who you are and where you came from!

There must be an internal (Spiritual and Mental )advancement before there can be an external, tangible external and manifested advancement.

If we don't know where we come from - we can't know where we are going.

Do we really know who we are? Ouside of the designations of white people?

Have you considered, even the very name Nigeria is a designation from white people.

That is why till today we consume much - but produce little.

is that a fact or your opinion? Adam was created black ? Huh?

Blessing for what purpose? So he can survive the terrain or what?

It still doesn't mean Adam was black. Infact the so called genetic research is leaning towards a man who definitely had dark skin but due to migration into the interior of Africa and outside of it diverged into two different spectrums of color being the extreme black you see today and the extreme white as well. So that would make Adam by your theory somewhere in the middle.

White people do not own knowledge. It is something that can be understood by pratically anyone who observes and examines the evidence, white people do however interject theri bias into their studies and observations, therefore when we tackle this subject we must be as subjective as possible.

Nigeria is a designation by colonials but so are many european nations concorded by europeans as well so we are not the only ones.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Fadeioloro: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2008
@morpheous24 don't be so ignorant open your mind , try and open your eyes and mind maybe you may learn something. There was no Adam all that stuff is just mythology. Don't you know that melanin protects you from developing skin cancer like a white person would get if exposed to the amount of uv rays you are exposed to daily. Really even the term Africa should be contested because that was a conquerors name , have you ever read about your real history , if you have then you would know that we are under seige and your ignorance makes it easier for the seige to work. Read more and don't limit your self to the bible a book that is obviously contradictory, unscientific and definitely been tampered with. Please try and wake up Black people , you were the first and now you occupy the lowest strata , wake up so we can rise up.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by morpheus24: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2008
Fadeioloro:

@morpheous24 don't be so ignorant open your mind , try and open your eyes and mind maybe you may learn something. There was no Adam all that stuff is just mythology. Don't you know that melanin protects you from developing skin cancer like a white person would get if exposed to the amount of uv rays you are exposed to daily. Really even the term Africa should be contested because that was a conquerors name , have you ever read about your real history , if you have then you would know that we are under seige and your ignorance makes it easier for the seige to work. Read more and don't limit your self to the bible a book that is obviously contradictory, unscientific and definitely been tampered with. Please try and wake up Black people , you were the first and now you occupy the lowest strata , wake up so we can rise up.

Yes master, I will try not be too ignorant for your comfort. If you were quite smart you would go back and read my responses on this topic and know I am quite versed on scientific matters concerning the origins of man before responding to my post. I don't really care how Africa was named as no one is quite sure "Please see etymology of the word "Africa". I don't know what conqeuerors name you are mentioning. "Africanus" perharps but that is not verifiable. Its the attachment to the name and what it represents that matters and not its origins. I mean America is named after Amerigo Vespucci. Does that mean all Americans are being hoodwinked or shouldn't be proud to call themselves such. That point is irrelevant.

It is my studies into African histories that has brought me to the discussions of the bible and how it affects Africans and its history so reading the bible is not limiting my understanding but giving me a wholeistic view of subject matters. The bible is not based on rational thought but faith that much I understand which is why I have limited my discussions of Human races and not delved fully into the topic of Human evolution or origins. It is a historical document and can be used as a guide when trying decipher human history.

Please stop that we are under siege thing. We are the architects of our own demise. Survival is the key to unlocking Human struggles. Life will always strife to exist. Its what drives our existence. No one is putting us under siege and your ancestors being first to evolve as far as color is concerned has no bearings on where you are going now. It only enhances your most primate instinct of survival which your ancestors passed down to you and reason you are still here. So if you want to have a real discussion then say so and stop tagging people as ignorant before you even know what they are talking about cause that just exposes your own Ignorance buddy!!
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Fadeioloro: 2:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
morpheus24:

Yes master, I will try not be too ignorant for your comfort. If you were quite smart you would go back and read my responses on this topic and know I am quite versed on scientific matters concerning the origins of man before responding to my post. I don't really care how Africa was named as no one is quite sure "Please see etymology of the word "Africa". I don't know what conquerors name you are mentioning. "Africanus" perharps but that is not verifiable. Its the attachment to the name and what it represents that matters and not its origins. I mean America is named after Amerigo Vespucci. Does that mean all Americans are being hoodwinked or shouldn't be proud to call themselves such. That point is irrelevant.

It is my studies into African histories that has brought me to the discussions of the bible and how it affects Africans and its history so reading the bible is not limiting my understanding but giving me a wholeistic view of subject matters. The bible is not based on rational thought but faith that much I understand which is why I have limited my discussions of Human races and not delved fully into the topic of Human evolution or origins. It is a historical document and can be used as a guide when trying decipher human history.

Please stop that we are under siege thing. We are the architects of our own demise. Survival is the key to unlocking Human struggles. Life will always strife to exist. Its what drives our existence. No one is putting us under siege and your ancestors being first to evolve as far as color is concerned has no bearings on where you are going now. It only enhances your most primate instinct of survival which your ancestors passed down to you and reason you are still here. So if you want to have a real discussion then say so and stop tagging people as ignorant before you even know what they are talking about cause that just exposes your own Ignorance buddy!!

I'm sorry if i offended you by saying you were ignorant ,did not mean to offend. All I am saying is that you cannot base your understanding of the world on the bible as you will know if you have delved into the history of the bible, that it is not historically accurate and it is a plagiarised and falsified amalgamation of various ancient African texts, furthermore it has been tampered with over the years even after the canonisation. The canonisation of the bible itself is something that you should look into before you start taking it literally.

I agree with you however that we as Africans are the main architects of our own demise for various reasons, however that does not mean that we are not under siege. All you have to do is open your eyes and look around you, and you will see that we are under a well planned and coordinated attack and this is not a new phenomenon either, it has been at work for at least six thousand years. The question is what are we going to do about it in order for the future generation of so called Africans may prosper in the midst of all this.

Amerigo Vespucci was a plunderer and a rapist of those lands and the native Americans have all but been killed off by people like him, are you saying that the so called native Americans should honour such a man by naming their lands after him. I beg to differ they did not have a choice in the matter.

I would just like to conclude by saying that i had read your earlier post, and i guess i overreacted when i read the last one so for this I apologise. I am only interested in the re-education and upliftment of my peoples so I tend to be a bit too passionate when i see things like Adam was the first man it ticks me off because we know from scientific evidence that no such person existed and he was just a fabrication and even if he did exist as the first man he must have been a black man. I am here to have a healthy debate about things so you have my apologies once again for the offence i obviously caused you. Finally a wise man realises he is ignorant on various topics as no one knows everything.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by morpheus24: 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
Fadeioloro:

I'm sorry if i offended you by saying you were ignorant ,did not mean to offend. All I am saying is that you cannot base your understanding of the world on the bible as you will know if you have delved into the history of the bible, that it is not historically accurate and it is a plagiarised and falsified amalgamation of various ancient African texts, furthermore it has been tampered with over the years even after the canonisation. The canonisation of the bible itself is something that you should look into before you start taking it literally.

I agree with you however that we as Africans are the main architects of our own demise for various reasons, however that does not mean that we are not under siege. All you have to do is open your eyes and look around you, and you will see that we are under a well planned and coordinated attack and this is not a new phenomenon either, it has been at work for at least six thousand years. The question is what are we going to do about it in order for the future generation of so called Africans may prosper in the midst of all this.

Amerigo Vespucci was a plunderer and a rapist of those lands and the native Americans have all but been killed off by people like him, are you saying that the so called native Americans should honour such a man by naming their lands after him. I beg to differ they did not have a choice in the matter.

I would just like to conclude by saying that i had read your earlier post, and i guess i overreacted when i read the last one so for this I apologise. I am only interested in the re-education and upliftment of my peoples so I tend to be a bit too passionate when i see things like Adam was the first man it ticks me off because we know from scientific evidence that no such person existed and he was just a fabrication and even if he did exist as the first man he must have been a black man. I am here to have a healthy debate about things so you have my apologies once again for the offence i obviously caused you. Finally a wise man realises he is ignorant on various topics as no one knows everything.

Apology is accepted and I respect anyone who is a deep thinker and questions what seems illogical cause that is the only way to grow in my opinion both spiritually and intellectually. I am still a very spiritual person and am not fully convinced in matters concerning scientific breakthroughs on understanding everything around us therefore I remain skeptical on matters that I cannot verify until i have a full understanding of them to the best of my human ability.

The amalgamation of African texts is partially true as other stories in the bible can be linked to other civilizations outside of Africa and not necessarily from Egypt which most of the plagarism is associated with. I think there is more manipulation of imformation that tampering. Tampering suggest deliberate change of text in an effort to deceive. In my opinion I don't think that was the purpose. I don't think there was any grand conspiracy as many purport.

Every empire or civilization has sort to supplant existing so called "inferior" ones either through assimilation or conquest which goes back to my theory of survival instincts of Humans. Again, I do not believe there is any grand scheme in play here. There however are people with extreme ideas and view who can sway the many into believing incorrect information as we as humans are susceptible to this. This is what is in play today and has been in play for centuries on end.

A vast majority of Africans already know what needs to be done to get the continent in play but we are only a few voices and are unable to sway the majority to our favor because of the interference by the "survival of the fittest" rule which coincidentally is the corner stone of the new world order. Religion, faith and spirituality are as relevant a factor in human existence as science because though having short comings is a factor in ensuring our own survival as well. Think about it.

My point in mentioning Amerigo was to point out that He was an Italian and most Americans are not of that ancestry, so are they being bamboozled into calling themselves after an Italian since most are not of such origin.

Even if the first man or ADAM was black, its relevance is overstated. He is your forbearer and that reason doesn't give you any better title over anyone per say. It only means you genetic pull has been here longer therefore you can stake a claim that it will be harder to extinguish your breed seeing that it is dominant and has gone through more molecular evolution.

I started this thread to clear up the issue concerning Races using science and history to make my point. The reference to the bible was to show how historical information can be manipulated to suit ones opinion of things and to urge people who read it to disregard the references to race cause they are irrelevant and misconstrued.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Uche2nna(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2008
I thought the question should be "How did white people become white?" undecided
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by morpheus24: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

I thought the question should be "How did white people become white?" undecided

Huh?
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by tpia: 1:06am On Nov 13, 2008
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Bastage: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2008
The original man of creation Adam was Black and perfect.  He was set in the savanah, which today is called Africa.

The Bible tells us that Adam was created and then put in the Garden of Eden which is in Iraq/Mesopotamia. He would therefore have had an olive skin tone.

Science tells us a different story - the first men came from Africa and they would have had dark complexions.

You can't have it both ways. Either you believe the Bible, in which case you believe that the first men were olive or you believe science, in which case the first men were black.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by MadMax1(f): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2008
tpia:

my own viewpoint on this matter (based on various articles I've read here and there):

As per the Shem Ham and Japheth hypothesis, science says all humans can trace their DNA to a single female being from antiquity. So that's all that. I think I read it in a journal somewhere, or else saw it on some news site.

just my opinion and I stand to be corrected if evidence is uncovered that proves otherwise.

Absolutely true. I watched that on a science special over a decade ago. I'm not sure anyone's proven otherwise.

Genesis is Jewish oral tradition. Like most tribes they had their stories of where they came from,oral tradition handed down for thousands of years. Perhaps the details got fudged,but Moses recorded a history of the Jews as oral tradition had it in his day. There's truth in Genesis; the problem is distinguishing which is fact and which are embellishments.

As for colour, I can only guess. There were extremes of weather in antiquity,like now, and melanin might have developed to shield the skin from the sun. And those who'd migrated to cold,sunless places might have developed pale skin. Travel wasn't easy, and the earth's geography differered considerably from what obtains today. So perhaps colour evolved as a response to the particular climate groups found themselves in.

But what about the other colours?Men are black,white,brown and yellow.

Apart from colour, physical characteristics distinguish human races. Those cannot have evolved from climate.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Bastage: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2008
Apart from colour, physical characteristics distinguish human races. Those cannot have evolved from climate.

Wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_genetics

http://encarta.msn.com/encyclopedia_761576599/race.html
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by morpheus24: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2008
I started this thread during the beginning of my quest to understanding the origins of so called "races' and variations in human pheno and genotypes and have sourced out numerous studies, theories and personal observations.

At this point I am leaning towards the "out of Africa" theory which has a lot fo strong research and scientifc backing.

Though the theory does have many holes in it which need to continued research. It is the best there is out there.

As for the question how did black people become black. I think I phrased that question rhetorically and now fully understand how genetics and enviromental factors influence the outcome of the phenotypical and genotypical make up of human beings.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Horus(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2008
There is no longer a question of which race was on the planet first. All scientists are in agreement that Negroes are the oldest race on the planet with five fingers and five toes, having wooly lamb’s hair, also melanin, and that all others ,Mongoloid and Caucasoid come out of the original Negroid gene. They are our children; we are their parents and that’s why it hurt so much when we found out that they were evil continually (Genesis 6:5). The last string of a defected gene is the albino as they have recently found the albino gorilla, alligator, buffalo, snake, and many other creatures who have reached the end of their genes.
So it is with the human race and the albino of the human race because the Caucasians are at the last strand of their genes, who have no place in history. So, he takes on other peoples way of life and culture, mixes his seed into their seed, uses his influence and will to take control. He starts off subtle; for example, he takes over the Carnival Of The Black Portuguese in Brazil which has been going on for centuries. They gradually took over the carnival by controlling the floats through the rest of the Caribbean. They took over the powwow of the Native Americans. They have even planted themselves into everything and has actually taken over the image of Jesus Christ and made him Bar-Jesus as a beast, in the image of the beast and giving it life. What I mean is they created Jesus both talking and walking through movies, videos, etcetera to convince you of his untrue looks.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by morpheus24: 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2008
Horus:

There is no longer a question of which race was on the planet first. All scientists are in agreement that Negroes are the oldest race on the planet with five fingers and five toes, having wooly lamb’s hair, also melanin, and that all others ,Mongoloid and Caucasoid come out of the original Negroid gene. They are our children; we are their parents and that’s why it hurt so much when we found out that they were evil continually (Genesis 6:5). The last string of a defected gene is the albino as they have recently found the albino gorilla, alligator, buffalo, snake, and many other creatures who have reached the end of their genes.
So it is with the human race and the albino of the human race because the Caucasians are at the last strand of their genes, who have no place in history. So, he takes on other peoples way of life and culture, mixes his seed into their seed, uses his influence and will to take control. He starts off subtle; for example, he takes over the Carnival Of The Black Portuguese in Brazil which has been going on for centuries. They gradually took over the carnival by controlling the floats through the rest of the Caribbean. They took over the powwow of the Native Americans. They have even planted themselves into everything and has actually taken over the image of Jesus Christ and made him Bar-Jesus as a beast, in the image of the beast and giving it life. What I mean is they created Jesus both talking and walking through movies, videos, etcetera to convince you of his untrue looks.

Guy, you have a lot on your mind. Don't worry about White people their reign is almost at an end I think they know it too.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by chika98: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2008
Evolution and the word of God don't go together at all
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by tpia: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2008
melanin may also have other functions besides protection from the sun's rays.

people tend to focus only on that area because its the most obvious. However, there are other races also living in tropical countries with varying skin colors, not only black. Also, light skinned black people do just fine in the tropics, with no noticeable difference between them and their darker toned relatives.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by MadMax1(f): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2008
What other functions does melanin have? I though it was a dermatological response only,since dark skin produces the stuff when the sun touches it. And you sort of cant discuss black skin without mentioning it,since skin colour is merely the degree of melanin in your skin.

Light-skinned black people get darker after exposure to the sun, but it's temporary; they revert back to their colour once out of the sun for long enough. But with continued exposure they darken permanently,depending on the degree of exposure. If he was born in the tropics he wouldn't have the same complexion he had as a child; he would be darker. And even caucasians get darker in the sun; they turn brown, they get a tan. Everyone gets dark in the sun and lighter out of the sun.

Since scientists have established the negroids are the oldest race on earth,the question becomes:How did other skin colours come about? Climate.

@Morpheus24
What are the holes in the 'Out of Africa' theory?
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by tpia: 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2008
Mad_Max:

What other functions does melanin have? I though it was a dermatological response only,since dark skin produces the stuff when the sun touches it. And you sort of can't discuss black skin without mentioning it,since skin colour is merely the degree of melanin in your skin.

Light-skinned black people get darker after exposure to the sun, but it's temporary; they revert back to their colour once out of the sun for long enough. But with continued exposure they darken permanently,depending on the degree of exposure. If he was born in the tropics he wouldn't have the same complexion he had as a child; he would be darker. And even caucasians get darker in the sun; they turn brown, they get a tan. Everyone gets dark in the sun and lighter out of the sun.

Since scientists have established the negroids are the oldest race on earth,the question becomes:How did other skin colours come about? Climate.

@Morpheus24

I said "may"  as in have other uses besides protection form the sun.

Non-dark skinned people have been living in or around Africa for thousands of years- they havent turned black. ( eg North Africa and the meditteranean). South African whites havent turned black either. South African blacks have also remained black even though they arent living near the equator.

Light skinned Africans remain light skinned and they're found all over Africa . This issue of light skinned Africans has even led many to wonder if the light skin is from some white admixture somewhere. Many times its not. So why arent lighter skinned blacks feeling the negative effects of the sun's rays that their darker relations are being protected from by their brown skins?

Take for example a dark husband and light wife both living, eating and doing everything together for many years. They're both being exposed to the African sun yet no noticeable difference healthwise. Another example: say two siblings who grew up together- one dark and the other light.

I'm not saying melanin doesnt protect the skin from harmful radiation. I'm just pointing out that it may have other uses as well. Light skin here also means a naturally light skin, not a bleached one. Thats another topic.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Horus(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2008
[img]http://images.google.co.uk/url?q=http://kcfac.kilgore.cc.tx.us/kcap1/images/skin%2520black%2520400x%2520fireworks.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGWaiirIrz65wZftE3P-mKrsJF4Vg[/img]

BLACK SKIN IS THE GENETIC PARENT

Whites cannot reproduce anything but themselves! Through powerful propaganda and indoctrination we have been completely oblivious to what having white skin really means. We have been skillfully mislead to believe that white skin is mankind’s anthropological model and should be coveted. However, recent research paints a picture of white skin that is just the antithesis of what we have been brainwashed to believe. The polar bear analysis that was done by the Discovery Channel helps prove my point. If you shave the hair off a polar bear, the skin beneath is black. In nature the skin of the polar bear is black to absorb as much heat and light as possible to keep the arctic animal warm in its environment. It is also true for the Eskimo (Inuit). Human adaptation remains an insufficiently studied part of climate and climate change. Scientists have tried for years to prove that the environment was responsible for altering heredity.
Eskimos have brown skin. Eskimos have broad, flat noses. Africans have brown skin. Africans have broad, flat noses. Scientific studies have reported that people are dark because they live near the equator—not because they are Negroid or have a Negroid admixture. There are repeated arguments made by anthropologists when referring to Arabs being brown in color because of the equalitarian closeness. So what about the brownness of skin that occurs in mankind who live the furthest from the equator—the Artic? Also, the Eskimos’ nose shape does not work to explain temperature-dependencies. Broad, flat noses are more beneficial in hot environments—Oh really! .Scientifically speaking, Black objects absorb heat very well and also emit heat very well. If heat wasn’t emitted at the same rate as was is absorbed, the black object would just get hotter and hotter until it melted. A black beaker cools down much faster than a shiny beaker that does not absorb or emit heat well at all. That is why snow does not melt in cold weather even when the sun is falling directly on it. All of the incident light energy is reflected away and none (or very little) is absorbed.
If black absorbs heat and light and white reflects it, how can we say that white people are adapted more to cold environments than warm? That insinuation that white skin is a result of environmental adaptation is the same orthodox dogma that we have been spoon fed for generations, however when subjected to scientific scrutiny it doesn’t hold water. Reports FALSELY SUGGESTED that Senegalese troops during World War I and Ethiopian troops during the Korean War showed higher rates of frostbite and frozen feet in the African soldiers than their European counterparts. The laboratory work of the researchers also suggested that black skin tissue was more prone to cold injury; however white skin also exhibited some damage. After further research the following was indicated: It was SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that samples of black skin tissue were less vulnerable to cold damage than the lighter European tissue. This does not sound indicative of white skin being more suitable to cold climates.
Caucasians have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production, according to Halprin & Ohkawara, 1966. White people also have calcified pineal glands. You may ask how does this imply that white skin is a genetic defect, The pineal gland secretes melatonin, which activates the pituitary to release M.S.H. (Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone). It is in the melanocytes that melanin (Greek “melas”=black) is produced. Melanin is somewhat analogous to chlorophyll in plants. What a lot of people don’t realize is that melatonin is also related to fertility. Those with pigmented skin have the highest counts of melanocytes in the Instruments and nipples. The pigmentation in these areas can be influenced by sex hormones like estrogens and androgens. During pregnancy, the nipples, face, and abdominal wall become darkened. These areas of increased pigmentation during pregnancy are due to the increase in the production of estrogens. Anthropologists try to account for the fact that the Instruments are darker by suggesting that protection is needed against ultraviolet radiation damage, and has been thus evolved through natural selection. This means that protection of the Instruments against forces that may prevent reproduction was needed. Similarly, in this view, the pigmentation of the nipples during pregnancy would be a defense against ultraviolet radiation damage to the nipples. Supposedly, this type of protection would be needed while breast-feeding during the early evolution of humans in Africa. According to Robins, 1991, darker pigmentation found in the genitals, may have evolved for the “protection of reproductive capacity”, in that the pigmentation protects gametes within the Instruments from ultraviolet radiation damage. This is a direct result of why white people have the lowest birthrates of all people on the planet and are going extinct. Their melanin deficiency is why their reproduction system does not work as efficiently as it should. Whites attribute their failure of reproduction to behavioral or societal reasons. However, the reason is more a biological one. Melanin is present at the inception of life: A Melanin sheath covers both the sperm and the egg! In the human embryo, the melanocytes (skin pigment cells), brain and nerve cells all originate from the same place; the neural crest. Melanocytes resemble nerve cells and are essential for conveying energy. When Melanin is missing or insufficient in the ectoderm of the early embryo (blastula), this causes the mother to lose her baby; in the case of whites, a defective baby is produced, and over time, through inbreeding, wears down the already pathetically low levels of melanin. Reproduction stops altogether and virtual infertility is the end result. As far as vitamin D metabolization, white people have the lowest bone density of all people on the planet. The skin is supposed to convert sunlight to Vitamin D because of 7-Dehydrocholesterol. However, white people reflect the sunlight so that the body compensates by depleting calcium from their bones. It makes whites more susceptible to kidney stones than any other race of people. The depletion of bone mass is responsible for their low bone density. It is widely regarded that black people have the strongest bones of all people from infancy to old age.
Melanin has been proven to not only being beneficial to the human reproductive system and nervous system, but melanin also plays an important part in sight and hearing. Blue eyes are simply eyes that lack melanin. Blue eyes are more sensitive to sunlight and do not process light or produce sight as efficiently as brown eyes. Isn’t it funny how many people place divine qualities with blue eyes that are nothing but genetically defective? Melanin is also said to be linked with hearing. Melanocytes are present in the inner ear, the eye, and in the membrane that covers the brain and spinal cord. It has been demonstrated that melanin deposits in these areas are proportional to the amount of melanin found in the skin. These areas of the body, similar to the skin, are exposed to high-energy free radicals that can damage the surrounding cells, and thus causes a lower threshold for hearing. Evidence shows that black people, on average, hear better than whites, and that within both races, women surpass men. A partial explanation of the differences may lie in the abundance in the inner ear of melanin pigments. Also, numerous studies have found that people with light eye colors, such as blue, green, and hazel are more vulnerable to hearing damage than are people with black or brown eyes. The late renowned Anthropologist, Dr. Margaret Meade, in an experiment with indigenous Australians, Black Melanesian Islander children and white Anglo-Saxon children in the US, revealed that the “memory bank” of black children was greater and their “instant recall ability” from memory, outstanding. She, like most renowned researchers, concluded that black children have a deeper memory bank and hence higher IQ than their counterpart European and American Biochemists have attributed this great phenomenon to ‘neuro-melanin’ - a chemical responsible for black.
In his book, “The Chemical Key to Black Greatness” American Biochemist, Carol Barnes, described melanin as, “a civilizing chemical that acts as a sedative to help keep the black human calm, relaxed, caring, creative, energetic and civilized”. Research also revealed that melanin enables black skin to actively interact with the sun, to produce Vitamin D from a biochemical substance, 7- dehydrocholesterol. The study also detected that, melanin has spiritual dynamics as well as physical, since it acts as a sensory ‘receptor’ and ‘transmitter’; communicating with cosmic energy fields in the vast universe converting light energy to sound energy and back. Dr. Richard King, MD, stated that, “melanin, by its ability to capture light and hold it in a memory mode, reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge”.
With all of this information, we can plainly see that melanin is ESSENTIAL for the efficient performance of all of the body’s natural functions. It seems a little ironic, that white people deem themselves genetically superior with the oxymoron of white supremacy. There is nothing supreme about a genetic defect. White people are merely mutated inbred albinos. This alone adds credence to them being an inferior stock. To feel better about themselves they develop totally senseless propaganda to flatter them and to make they feel better about their genetic condition at the expense of people of color. The doll test, where it has been reported that both white kids and black kids prefer WHITE dolls is solely out of ignorance, that I have termed “centuries of BRAINWASHARY.” It has clearly been shown that white skin is actually indicative of albinism. Albinism is a genetic defect. Who in their right mind would prefer a genetically defective condition to one that is Nature’s normal and has been proven more efficient? .This is why we need to continue our crusade to decolonize the minds of the original genetic template (black people) to see through the nonsense propagated by white people to flatter themselves. Total ignorance can be fought with knowledge. A more recent tactic white people use to appease themselves is the “Implicit Association Test.” They have devised a means to make it seem as though white people are supposed to be the most desirable people on the planet and that everyone wants to be like them and be around them. If you can see through the nonsense, then you will know what I mean. Would you want to be around a bunch of paranoid genetic defects with psychological problems and with intermittently inferior genes? In a nutshell, black people, being the original genetic template are the only fully NORMAL people on the planet. White people are albinos (recessive genetic defects) and other ethnicities are merely admixtures in between. Always remember these points, and you should never have to hold your head down to any recessive genetic defects. All phenotypes exist within the black family. Asian people are only the semi-recessive descendants of their ancestors who were a black African tribe with slanted eyes. White people are the albinos of a specific group of Africans and have inherited those people’s phenotypes. They try to imply that their phenotypes were originally theirs and that if you see people of African descent with these features, they inherited them from white people. Nothing is further from the truth. Blacks are the genetic parents. Remember, whites cannot reproduce anything else but themselves. They cannot reproduce genetic material they don’t have,  melanin. Therefore, they cannot reproduce us, but we can reproduce them and all others in humanity.
This should also convince you that all of the great civilizations from antiquity had to be started by us. White people with their recessive genes and poor reproductive systems, could not have lasted that long, seemingly that they are disappearing faster than anything now. Breeding with us, or breeding without us.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2008
Fantastic piece!!
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Cayon(f): 1:14am On Nov 15, 2008
Here is an interesting article from Robert.  Should you have any questions, please feel to email him.   From a personal point of view, I find him to be very knowledgeable.

Peace

Robert N. Taylor Media Services
SirajT12@yahoo.com
202-657-8872

Human Life Began In Africa –

“Eve” Was A Black Woman Who Lived 200,000 Years Ago

By Robert N. Taylor

(RNTN) Basing their conclusions on the most recent DNA research studies, paleo-anthropologists now believe that human beings first evolved in East Africa around 200,000 years ago and from there migrated to Central Asia about 40,000 to 50,000 years ago and then populated Europe and the Americas 12,000 to 15,000 years ago. Thus, from an evolutionary perspective, everyone in the world – from the darkest-skinned person in the Congo to the lightest-skinned person in Sweden – is of African ancestry.

According to Professor Spencer Wells, “It looks like Central Asia was settled really early, around 40,000 years ago, as humans came out of Africa. We can trace back to regional ‘Adams.” Wells is with the Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics in Oxford, England. However, other paleo-anthropologists believe we can actually trace human history back to the original “Eve.”

Paleo-anthropologist James Q. Jacobs has written, “Genetic comparisons provide evidence that all living human populations can be traced along maternal lines of descent to a woman who lived in Africa about 200,000 years ago.” This thesis was originally advanced by Berkeley University researchers Allan Wilson and Rebecca Cann in 1992. Their research is based on rates of change in mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA). This DNA is contributed by the female side of the family line. It is ideal for tracing human evolutionary history because mutations accumulate steadily and rapidly and are not eliminated by natural selection like much of the DNA contributed by the male side.

While there are differences of opinion, the dominant view among scientists is that the original home or “garden of Eden” for man was somewhere in East Africa – probably the Hadar or Afar region of Ethiopia where in 1974 anthropologist Donald Johanson and his crew discovered the famous “Lucy” skeletal remains. Other possible sites are the Laetoli in northern Tanzania, the Lake Rudolph site in Kenya, or Olduvai Gorge in Tanzania.

It appears that humans began to leave Africa around 40,000 years ago as the Last Ice Age was drawing to an end. As the ice melted, parts of Asia and Europe became habitable by humans. By 12,000 years ago the mile deep sheets of ice that had covered North America were gone and humans began to migrate there over land bridges from Siberia into Alaska. Those land bridges no longer exist.

“Races” evolved as the peoples who left Africa developed in relative isolation from one another. Those living in areas of intense sunlight developed dark skins as a protection against the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays while those who had migrated to areas of less intense sunlight evolved lighter skins so that enough UV rays could penetrate to synthesize adequate amounts of vitamin D. Professor Stephen Jay Gould postulates, for example, that a relatively dark people who migrated to Europe from Africa or Asia could become light or “white” within as little as 2,000 years in response to the less intense sunlight.

Vitamin D – the sunshine vitamin – protects against many cancers. But dark-skinned people who live in sun-poor regions often lack adequate amounts of vitamin D. This may explain why certain cancers in America are more common among blacks than whites. The dark skin protects against skin cancer from UV rays but blocks the adequate production of vitamin D.

(An exception is the Inuit (the people we call Eskimos). They live in a sun poor environment but have relatively dark skins. This may be because they get plenty of vitamin D from a diet rich in seafood.)
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Cayon(f): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2008
What Makes A Person “Black”?

By Robert N. Taylor

In the wake of the claims of Tiger Woods and the actions of Michael Jackson and others, a question has been raised in black internet chat rooms around the country as to whether there is a legal or biological definition of who is black

Actually, there is no law operable today which defines what percentage of “black blood” makes one black. The oft-repeated notion that one drop of black blood makes one black is a cultural definition which has neither a legal nor biological foundation.

The history of the notion can be traced to slavery and the period right after slavery called Reconstruction. Originally, in a bid to stop slaves who had been fathered by white slave owners and overseers from claiming freedom, property rights or possible inheritance, several Southern sates passed laws that in effect defined a black person as anyone with any “discernible” amount of “colored” or “African” blood.

But after slavery ended in 1865, these laws began to either die a natural death or were actually repealed during Reconstruction. The controversy which brought the race definition issue back up again was the infamous 1896 U.S. Supreme Court “separate but equal” decision in Plessy v. Ferguson.

Our high school history classes and Black History Month presentations have given us a distorted idea of who Plessy was and what he was about. We have generally been led to believe that Plessy was a black man arguing that blacks should be allowed the same accommodations as whites. This is not true. Plessy was actually a light skinned black man arguing that “he” should be given the same accommodations as whites because he had “7/8 caucasion and only 1/8 African” blood. Thus, he argued that he should not be treated as “black” under an 1890 Louisiana law requiring blacks and whites be seated in separate railway cars.

It was the Supreme Court which largely ignored Plessy’s “I am not a negro” argument and told him if he did not think he was black he would have to go back to Louisiana and argue that issue on the state level. The Court then went forward and assumed Plessy to be black and rendered its decision saying a state was within its rights to mandate separate accommodations for blacks in order to keep the races apart.

Thus, the net result of the Plessy v. Ferguson decision was two-fold: It legalized the racist “separate but equal” doctrine AND it left an attitude or mood within the nation that the highest court in the land considered all “blacks” – no matter how light in complexion or how absent of African features – to be black. This cultural attitude stuck. Although technically the Supreme Court never ruled on Plessy’s contention that he should be treated as a white man because he had been accepted as white in the Louisiana community in which he lived and because his “African blood was not discernible.”

However, it was discernible enough that the train conductor who required Plessy to sit in the “colored section” of the train felt he was black. And this in part helped to foster the notion that the government considered you black if you had just one drop of “black blood.” But, down to this very day, there is no law defining what makes one black, or white for that matter. It is basically a socio-cultural attitude based in major measure on how a person looks.

Simply put, in America, if you “look” in anyway black, you “are” black. That is not law. That is not science. It just is – a practical reality. Thus Tiger Woods’ mother may be from Thailand and Tiger may object to being called black. But it does not make a practical difference.

Further, it may be too late in history as well as potentially dangerous to be tampering with the socio-cultural definition of blackness even though the definition is a product of slavery. When the Census Bureau decided a few years ago to include a category called “mixed race” in the census, many people rightfully saw it as potentially divisive, asking what practical good does the “mixed race” category serve but to further divide people along largely artificial lines?

Finally, if one just has to ask the question, the real question should not be “who is black” but instead “who is white.” For if the theories of evolution and “out of Africa” are correct, there is only one “race” on the planet Earth and it had its origin in East Africa (around present-day Ethiopia) and then spread to all other parts of the world. Adapting to environmental conditions such as the degree of sunlight and developing in relative isolation, some groups evolved lighter skins and others evolved darker skins. Thus technically every person on the planet – from the darkest skinned person in the Congo to the lightest skinned person in Sweden – is of African ancestry.

In other words, like Plessy, we all have a degree of “African blood” whether “discernible” or not.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Gabry(f): 10:42am On Nov 16, 2008
How did Black people become Black. My grandma go tell me this story naaa. . .

Once upon a time, everyone on earth was originally created black and than God wanted to differenciate us like he did to Dogs and cats and birds and etc so he created a big pail of water. He go tell all of us, dip ourselves in the water and we will be fair. The more water we use, the more fairer we become.

The first batch of people go dip full body fom head to toe and God declared them as WHite people.

The second batch of people go dip and because the water was getting lesser, so they became yellow and God declared them as Asians

The third batch of people go dip and also because the water was even lesser than the 2nd batch of water, so therefore they are brown and there you have it, the hispanics, Indians, Arabs and etc.

And the last batch of people saw the pail that there were only like a small batch of water in the pail and its not enough to dip in so the only thing which is enough for them is for their palms and under feet.

So there you have it. Black people.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by wirinet(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2008
I am very happy at the question from Morpheus, And i am very proud at the response from fellow nigeria, it goes to show we are entering the renaissance age in Nigeria - slowly though. A lot of people are no longer comfortable apeing our parents and their fore fathers who ape their conquerors - European or Arab.

As an Evolutionist, let me add my contribution.

The evolution of skin pigmentation is linked to hairlesness. After losing their hair as an adaptation for keeping cool in the tropics, early hominids gained pigmented skins. The pigmentation was to serve two purposes
1. To protect the exposed skin against cancer causing ultaviolet radiation
2. To protect against the breakdown of folate, a nutrient essential for fertility and for fetal development.

Skin that is too dark blocks sunlight necessary for catalysing the production of vitamin D. Accordingly humans have evolved to be light enough to make sufficient vitamin D and yet dark enough to protect their stores of folate.

See the attachment below for further explanation.

Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by wirinet(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
The diagram above compares intensity of ultraviolet radiation recieved in a year with the skin tone of the indigenous inhabitants.

The reason the skin coluor does not sometimes match the latitude is because of migration.
See the picture below for explanation

Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by morpheus24: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2008
Horus:

[img]http://images.google.co.uk/url?q=http://kcfac.kilgore.cc.tx.us/kcap1/images/skin%2520black%2520400x%2520fireworks.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGWaiirIrz65wZftE3P-mKrsJF4Vg[/img]

BLACK SKIN IS THE GENETIC PARENT

Whites cannot reproduce anything but themselves! Through powerful propaganda and indoctrination we have been completely oblivious to what having white skin really means. We have been skillfully mislead to believe that white skin is mankind’s anthropological model and should be coveted. However, recent research paints a picture of white skin that is just the antithesis of what we have been brainwashed to believe. The polar bear analysis that was done by the Discovery Channel helps prove my point. If you shave the hair off a polar bear, the skin beneath is black. In nature the skin of the polar bear is black to absorb as much heat and light as possible to keep the arctic animal warm in its environment. It is also true for the Eskimo (Inuit). Human adaptation remains an insufficiently studied part of climate and climate change. Scientists have tried for years to prove that the environment was responsible for altering heredity.
Eskimos have brown skin. Eskimos have broad, flat noses. Africans have brown skin. Africans have broad, flat noses. Scientific studies have reported that people are dark because they live near the equator—not because they are Negroid or have a Negroid admixture. There are repeated arguments made by anthropologists when referring to Arabs being brown in color because of the equalitarian closeness. So what about the brownness of skin that occurs in mankind who live the furthest from the equator—the Artic? Also, the Eskimos’ nose shape does not work to explain temperature-dependencies. Broad, flat noses are more beneficial in hot environments—Oh really! .Scientifically speaking, Black objects absorb heat very well and also emit heat very well. If heat wasn’t emitted at the same rate as was is absorbed, the black object would just get hotter and hotter until it melted. A black beaker cools down much faster than a shiny beaker that does not absorb or emit heat well at all. That is why snow does not melt in cold weather even when the sun is falling directly on it. All of the incident light energy is reflected away and none (or very little) is absorbed.
If black absorbs heat and light and white reflects it, how can we say that white people are adapted more to cold environments than warm? That insinuation that white skin is a result of environmental adaptation is the same orthodox dogma that we have been spoon fed for generations, however when subjected to scientific scrutiny it doesn’t hold water. Reports FALSELY SUGGESTED that Senegalese troops during World War I and Ethiopian troops during the Korean War showed higher rates of frostbite and frozen feet in the African soldiers than their European counterparts. The laboratory work of the researchers also suggested that black skin tissue was more prone to cold injury; however white skin also exhibited some damage. After further research the following was indicated: It was SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that samples of black skin tissue were less vulnerable to cold damage than the lighter European tissue. This does not sound indicative of white skin being more suitable to cold climates.
Caucasians have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production, according to Halprin & Ohkawara, 1966. White people also have calcified pineal glands. You may ask how does this imply that white skin is a genetic defect, The pineal gland secretes melatonin, which activates the pituitary to release M.S.H. (Melanocyte Stimulating Hormone). It is in the melanocytes that melanin (Greek “melas”=black) is produced. Melanin is somewhat analogous to chlorophyll in plants. What a lot of people don’t realize is that melatonin is also related to fertility. Those with pigmented skin have the highest counts of melanocytes in the Instruments and nipples. The pigmentation in these areas can be influenced by sex hormones like estrogens and androgens. During pregnancy, the nipples, face, and abdominal wall become darkened. These areas of increased pigmentation during pregnancy are due to the increase in the production of estrogens. Anthropologists try to account for the fact that the Instruments are darker by suggesting that protection is needed against ultraviolet radiation damage, and has been thus evolved through natural selection. This means that protection of the Instruments against forces that may prevent reproduction was needed. Similarly, in this view, the pigmentation of the nipples during pregnancy would be a defense against ultraviolet radiation damage to the nipples. Supposedly, this type of protection would be needed while breast-feeding during the early evolution of humans in Africa. According to Robins, 1991, darker pigmentation found in the genitals, may have evolved for the “protection of reproductive capacity”, in that the pigmentation protects gametes within the Instruments from ultraviolet radiation damage. This is a direct result of why white people have the lowest birthrates of all people on the planet and are going extinct. Their melanin deficiency is why their reproduction system does not work as efficiently as it should. Whites attribute their failure of reproduction to behavioral or societal reasons. However, the reason is more a biological one. Melanin is present at the inception of life: A Melanin sheath covers both the sperm and the egg! In the human embryo, the melanocytes (skin pigment cells), brain and nerve cells all originate from the same place; the neural crest. Melanocytes resemble nerve cells and are essential for conveying energy. When Melanin is missing or insufficient in the ectoderm of the early embryo (blastula), this causes the mother to lose her baby; in the case of whites, a defective baby is produced, and over time, through inbreeding, wears down the already pathetically low levels of melanin. Reproduction stops altogether and virtual infertility is the end result. As far as vitamin D metabolization, white people have the lowest bone density of all people on the planet. The skin is supposed to convert sunlight to Vitamin D because of 7-Dehydrocholesterol. However, white people reflect the sunlight so that the body compensates by depleting calcium from their bones. It makes whites more susceptible to kidney stones than any other race of people. The depletion of bone mass is responsible for their low bone density. It is widely regarded that black people have the strongest bones of all people from infancy to old age.
Melanin has been proven to not only being beneficial to the human reproductive system and nervous system, but melanin also plays an important part in sight and hearing. Blue eyes are simply eyes that lack melanin. Blue eyes are more sensitive to sunlight and do not process light or produce sight as efficiently as brown eyes. Isn’t it funny how many people place divine qualities with blue eyes that are nothing but genetically defective? Melanin is also said to be linked with hearing. Melanocytes are present in the inner ear, the eye, and in the membrane that covers the brain and spinal cord. It has been demonstrated that melanin deposits in these areas are proportional to the amount of melanin found in the skin. These areas of the body, similar to the skin, are exposed to high-energy free radicals that can damage the surrounding cells, and thus causes a lower threshold for hearing. Evidence shows that black people, on average, hear better than whites, and that within both races, women surpass men. A partial explanation of the differences may lie in the abundance in the inner ear of melanin pigments. Also, numerous studies have found that people with light eye colors, such as blue, green, and hazel are more vulnerable to hearing damage than are people with black or brown eyes. The late renowned Anthropologist, Dr. Margaret Meade, in an experiment with indigenous Australians, Black Melanesian Islander children and white Anglo-Saxon children in the US, revealed that the “memory bank” of black children was greater and their “instant recall ability” from memory, outstanding. She, like most renowned researchers, concluded that black children have a deeper memory bank and hence higher IQ than their counterpart European and American Biochemists have attributed this great phenomenon to ‘neuro-melanin’ - a chemical responsible for black.
In his book, “The Chemical Key to Black Greatness” American Biochemist, Carol Barnes, described melanin as, “a civilizing chemical that acts as a sedative to help keep the black human calm, relaxed, caring, creative, energetic and civilized”. Research also revealed that melanin enables black skin to actively interact with the sun, to produce Vitamin D from a biochemical substance, 7- dehydrocholesterol. The study also detected that, melanin has spiritual dynamics as well as physical, since it acts as a sensory ‘receptor’ and ‘transmitter’; communicating with cosmic energy fields in the vast universe converting light energy to sound energy and back. Dr. Richard King, MD, stated that, “melanin, by its ability to capture light and hold it in a memory mode, reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge”.
With all of this information, we can plainly see that melanin is ESSENTIAL for the efficient performance of all of the body’s natural functions. It seems a little ironic, that white people deem themselves genetically superior with the oxymoron of white supremacy. There is nothing supreme about a genetic defect. White people are merely mutated inbred albinos. This alone adds credence to them being an inferior stock. To feel better about themselves they develop totally senseless propaganda to flatter them and to make they feel better about their genetic condition at the expense of people of color. The doll test, where it has been reported that both white kids and black kids prefer WHITE dolls is solely out of ignorance, that I have termed “centuries of BRAINWASHARY.” It has clearly been shown that white skin is actually indicative of albinism. Albinism is a genetic defect. Who in their right mind would prefer a genetically defective condition to one that is Nature’s normal and has been proven more efficient? .This is why we need to continue our crusade to decolonize the minds of the original genetic template (black people) to see through the nonsense propagated by white people to flatter themselves. Total ignorance can be fought with knowledge. A more recent tactic white people use to appease themselves is the “Implicit Association Test.” They have devised a means to make it seem as though white people are supposed to be the most desirable people on the planet and that everyone wants to be like them and be around them. If you can see through the nonsense, then you will know what I mean. Would you want to be around a bunch of paranoid genetic defects with psychological problems and with intermittently inferior genes? In a nutshell, black people, being the original genetic template are the only fully NORMAL people on the planet. White people are albinos (recessive genetic defects) and other ethnicities are merely admixtures in between. Always remember these points, and you should never have to hold your head down to any recessive genetic defects. All phenotypes exist within the black family. Asian people are only the semi-recessive descendants of their ancestors who were a black African tribe with slanted eyes. White people are the albinos of a specific group of Africans and have inherited those people’s phenotypes. They try to imply that their phenotypes were originally theirs and that if you see people of African descent with these features, they inherited them from white people. Nothing is further from the truth. Blacks are the genetic parents. Remember, whites cannot reproduce anything else but themselves. They cannot reproduce genetic material they don’t have,  melanin. Therefore, they cannot reproduce us, but we can reproduce them and all others in humanity.
This should also convince you that all of the great civilizations from antiquity had to be started by us. White people with their recessive genes and poor reproductive systems, could not have lasted that long, seemingly that they are disappearing faster than anything now. Breeding with us, or breeding without us.

Damn Horus! You should post this on the website Stormfront.

While I agree with most of your points above I do believe some of your statements are quite harsh and I am uncomfortable with the rederick as it reminds me of similar propangada by your supposed opponents on the race issue. After all mutations are not necessarily defects and as Dr Xavier would say mutants are also human too you know.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by morpheus24: 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2008
Mad_Max:

@Morpheus24

Sorry I meant to say competing theories out there against the "Out of Africa" hypothesis.

The "multiregional" theory states that modern human evolved seperately and date the out of Africa migratinos to as early as 2 million years ago as gues in an effor to further seperate from the single line theory and attributing european gene pools to admixtures with nearndathals. While this theory stinks of racism and bias it can't for now quite be discarded so I can't be 100% convinced of the OOA theory just yet.
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by MrCrackles(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2008
They ate charcoal and charcolit chicken!
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by bawomolo(m): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2008
Evolution and the word of God don't go together at all

oh really cry cry
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Lady2(f): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2008
Why is the question "how did black people become black?'
why not" how did non-black people become non-black?'

why do we tend to portray the black man as inferior or a curse?
Re: How Did Black People Become Black? by Horus(m): 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2008
~Lady~:

Why is the question "how did black people become black?'
why not" how did non-black people become non-black?'

why do we tend to portray the black man as inferior or a curse?

I agree with you.
Albino is a result of the lack of Melanin Pigmentation.White people are merely mutated inbred albinos. No "White person" cannot never produce any of the "races" in this Universe. Its a Scientific Law of Genetics. Rooted in Western Science from Mendel law. That No Recessive gene cannot never produce any Dominant Gene. Dark Eyes and Hair. They Cannot produce a Black child. But an African,Nubian (Black) Couple can produce a White person. This is not racist. these are The Truth and Facts. To counter the Malicious Lies of Racism Itself.

[img]http://www.jackson.ch/Anderes/vitiligo2.jpg[/img]

leukoderma is a chronic skin condition that causes loss of pigment, resulting in irregular pale patches of skin. The precise cause of vitiligo is complex and not fully understood. There is some evidence suggesting it is caused by a combination of auto-immune, genetic, and environmental factors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Pastor Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) / 'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.