Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Coming Of The King Is Near - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Coming Of The King Is Near (485 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Should We Live In The Fear Or In The Hope Of The Coming Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Coming Of The King Is Near by vivalilly(f): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2013
UNEDICTED-I HAVE NOT TAKEN TIME TO EDICT THIS MESSAGE,I WROTE IT AS I GOT IT BEFORE IT COOLS OFF.

This morning at about 5am, while i was trying to wake up, I noticed my sister in-law walked into my room, looking very frighten and sober, I was scared ,so i sat up and ask her what was wrong with her. she said soberly,’ aunty bola, I saw rapture again,’’ (This was the second time she will have this revelation within 3 month interval)...i adjusted immediately and she continued., Jesus came to take his righteous children and we were not raptured. she said the revelation was very scary and real..she said he came in power from the cloud and within a twinkle of an eye some people were gone and those left behind started shouting for mercy but its was like mercy was gone. Shortly various creature started appearing, tormenting people, scaring people and everyone was running up and down.. she said it was a very short and very clear revelation. when she woke up, she thought it has happen ,until she saw the only member of my family who was raptured ,so she started weeping and shared her revelation before coming to wake me as well.
This is a dream, but sincerely the day of the lord is near. This is a sober reflection for all of us, most especially me. Is there any way we are still living in sin, is there ways we are still very far away from him? Jesus is coming very soon. The hope of the world is coming...REV 1-17. The scripture is clear, Jesus will come oooo..JOHN 14-3. The hour is unknown but it is near. The gospel has been preached, scriptures are been fulfilled, End time is near. Are we ready? MATT 24v 42. Christians let us wake up ooo MARK 13 V33...We are sleeping, I am sleeping, my family is sleeping, our preachers are sleeping, no body is talking about the coming of the king of glory, the bridegroom...our preacher,are you getting your flocks ready? Riches, successes, fortune, wealth are all we listen to these days...our prayers are channel towards earthly things,we are not heavenly conscious again,we are not seeking his kingdom which is our first priority...crime has been the order of the day, satan has taken over...we have forgotten that earthly thing will fade away one day. our sojourn on earth is very short, eternity is not here ooo.. To us who believe in his coming, who does not want to end up in hell, who are lost but wants to be found, who knows we are worth the price of Jesus on the cross..THIS IS A REFLECTION FOR US...In our human strength we can not do it alone, but thank God for the spirit and grace of the lord JESUS CHRIST. May we not miss heaven in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: The Coming Of The King Is Near by bebechuks: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2013
Hmmmmm I just need his touch too, I don't want to miss it.

(1) (Reply)

Robbery Suspect - Why I Prefer Stealing From Churches / Is It Adviceable For A Christain To Us Pidgin Bible? / You Must Lie To Succeed: True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.